Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:24 pm
He winked at her, "I'll set the table for you, love..." He kissed her on the cheek and smiled. "I'll see you in a minute, Katana..."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:26 pm
*she smiles at him at heads into the kitchen. After putting water on to boil for the pasta, she pours them both a glass of wine and the head back out to the dining area.*

Wine, Exor? *she holds out a glass towards him*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:47 pm
He finished setting the table and walked over to meet her. Taking a glass, he gave her an enchanting smile, "You're too kind, honey... Is there anything I can do to help you in there, Katana...?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:51 pm
*she grins at his use of the endearment.* No, darlin', everything is under control, in fact I'll go ahead and bring out the salad.

*she goes into the kitchen, puts the pasta on, and puts the finishing touches on the salad. Once done with that, she takes the chicken cacciatore out of the oven so that it cools a bit before they eat. She then heads back to the dining area with the salad and sets it on the table.*

I hope you like Chicken Cacciatore. It was the easiest thing for me to throw together. *she smiles at him and sips her wine.*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:35 pm
Excuse me for a bit, Exor, I'm going to bring out dinner now. *she heads back to the kitchen and drains the pasta putting it on a serving platter. Then she places the chicken cacciatore on top if it and then heads back to the table. Once there, she makes two plates, and also serves the salad. She motions for Exor to have a seat and she takes a seat next to him.*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:42 pm
"Next to me, hmm...?" He put his arm around her and kissed her lightly on the lips. "I'm flattered... Dinner looks delicious... among other delicious-looking temptations on hand..." He smiled and lifted his wine glass for a toast.

<<< Got ganked for a few, I R back >>>  

Exor Omega

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:56 pm
((LOL....'tis OK....I'm in the middle of getting ready to go out....gonna be leaving in about 45 minutes blaugh ))

*she clinks her glass to his and takes a sip.* Well of course next to you....I hate sitting across from people when I'm trying to have a conversation with them. wink

*she starts eating her salad* So, Exor....I'm glad you're enjoying dinner....and the company.....  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:10 pm
<<< If you'll be back later, I can try to be, as well 3nodding >>>

"But of course... It's like you read my mind for dinner, sweetheart... I wonder, though - how did you happen by Most WANTED? This establishment was not here when I left all those long years ago..."  

Exor Omega

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:17 pm
Well, Psyzapp is the owner of MW......she and I became acquaintances at the GGB a long time ago....After she opened MW, she asked me to be her 2nd in command....and here I've been ever since. All the MW ladies have quarters down here.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:23 pm
"Well, I'd say I'd have to keep that in mind, but it seems as if I'm only really interested in one quarters..." He rubbed her leg with his foot as he took another bite of salad.  

Exor Omega

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:24 pm
Oh really......I guess my guest room made quite an impression then, hmm? *she chuckles and takes a bite of pasta.*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:38 pm
((heading out now...be back in...oh 3-4 hours or so.....and just a warning...I may be a bit tipsy when I return! ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:41 pm
"The room was nice, but I'm not positive that's what lured me in, so to speak..." He tried the chicken and pasta with a satisfied response. "You are some cook, Katana," he said with a smile, "I might have to stop back by sometime," Exor said with a wink.

<<< That's OK hon, I'll be back in 3 hours, 15 minutes, give or take...? >>>  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:46 pm
((Try and be a little more specific next time, Exor. rofl ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 3, 1, 4, 3 Total: 12 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:57 pm
*Walks into MW and notices that it is uncharacteristically empty. He checks over the place to make sure everything is alright, then pulls out his Blackberry, texts a few notations and pockets it again. He then heads over to the office, down through the passage way to the end of the corridor and enters Psyzapp's chambers. He closes and locks the door behind him, then goes into the kitchen and pulls out the bottle of fine scotch whiskey that Psyzapp keeps there for him. He pours himself a glass, caps the bottle and puts it back. He takes his drink and heads on down the hall to her chambers. He goes into the sitting room and makes himself comfortable in his favorite recliner. Grabbing the remotes, he turns on the fireplace and lowers the big screen TV. He takes a healthy drink and channel surfs for a few before settling on the news. As he watches the news, thoughts of Psyzapp again cross his mind and he sighs heavily, missing her greatly.* sad  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games