Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 5:02 am
"Not much of a shopper, eh?" a voice asked Gabriel as he was inhaling. He slowly exhaled before turning to Draco.

"No, not really," he replied, looking around at the people of Diagon Alley. Sometimes it was nice to just watch people, see their differences. He grinned as he took another drag of the cigarette. "Are you the shopper-type?"

((sorry, crap post... I couldn't think of anything better))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 7:31 am
Harrry grinned at Remus's attempt at conversation. He looked incredibly uncomfortable as he was measured. Gabriel appeared and somehow, amazingly, left just before the girl told him he was.

Stepping down from the dais, he said, "Think of it like Sirius is making up for all the birthdays he missed. I mean he got me the Firebolt. Maybe I'm just looking too deeply into it but it just seems like...like..." He frowned. "It sounds good in my head, but it sounds a bit stupid coming out...I guess it's just Sirius way of making up for everything he missed...well that and showering you with affection. He did the same thing to me...albeit a bit differently. No offense, but he can keep the type of affection he shows toward you only to you..." He rolled his eyes. "Alright, I'm going to go before I say something else stupid or confusing. See you later."

Stepping back into the main store, he managed to prevent the girl from showing him too many different robes and picked something simple, colored a deep green. It was as close to his eyes that he could find. Carrying the bag, he walked outside to find Gabriel smoking and Draco talking to him.

He crossed the space between himself and them and snagged the cigarette from Gabriel before he could protest. "These'll kill you," he said with a grin before taking a drag and then offering it back. "Just thought you oughta know."

((Hey, if I can smoke, I can make Harry smoke. Nuh. Besides, I only smoke clove cigarettes. Those smell nicer....and I'm rambling. Shutting up. Oh! Hey look, it's a long detailed post. Go me.))  

Andromeda Black Tonks

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:50 am
"I used to be," he shrugged before Potter came out and spoke to Gabriel. He shook his head as they shared a cigarette and decided to leave them be as he looked up at the tops of the buildings and emitted a low whistle to himself. He squinted a little as the glare of the sun peirced his eyes. He looked down and watched the people momentarily before looking at his fingers with a mild interest.
(Yay for cigarettes!)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 12:27 pm
(Sev, it's a filthy disgusting habit and it'll kill you. But the cigarette you smoke do smell nice, which probably means they're killing you faster. I can see the tar caking your lungs now.)

Remus watched Harry leave and fought back a smile at Harry's attempt at explaining Sirius. Of course, it was probably as accurate an explanation one would get. There was nothing that could ever completely explain Sirius' behavior.

"Done," the tape measure dropped to the floor and Remus got down off the platform.

Stepping back into the store, he found Sirius browsing through robes, frowning. Emboldened, Remus took his arm.

"Find anything?" he asked.  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 7:07 pm
Sirius huffed and shook his head. "I found the material for my dress robes, but I can't find anything for you," he mumbled before looking up at Remus.

"For the first 5 robes, I don't really care what you get, but I'd like for your dress robes and the custom made robes have some color. You'll have to pick it all out though--I haven't got a clue what you like and don't like any more."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 7:11 pm
Remus smiled, shaking his head.

"You demand color?" he asked as he moved to examine a few racks absently. "Well, brown is a color," he didn't have to look at Sirius to know he was scowling at his back. "but a dark red might be nice for the dress robes. As for style, I don't know. I'm used to the older style, but they're not going to have that here."  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 7:38 pm
(A bit late, but here's a bit of a superpost to avoid over running the page.)

"Dark red is a good color. Brown is a good color--for the other robes, not the custom ones. And don't even talk to me about Style, you're more up to date on them than I am," Sirius said, picking up a sleeve of a nearby robe before letting it drop.

Remus rolled his eyes and caught the attention of the nearest person he could find, which happened to be the girl that had measured him. She smiled broadly at them both.

"Can I help you?" she asked.

"Yes," Remus said with a smile. "I haven't bought new robes since 1993, do you think you might be able to find a design for day robes and a dress robe that aren't going to make me looking like a teenager or look like an old man?"

The girl, Danielle, her nametag read, clapped her hand.

"Certainly," she started going through the racks as Remus glanced at Sirius.

"Okay," he said.

Sirius watched Danielle go through the racks. He glanced at Remus.

"So, shall I go find my own little attendant and get myself measured and have them start working on my dress robes while you pick out colors and styles?"

"You may as well. It won't take long though, you'll be back out here before-" Danielle appeared suddenly with several robes thrown over her arm and grinning cheerfully, obviously the girl had been hit with a Cheering Charm, or she was just really, really happy to be picking out clothes.

"I have a few styles that I think might work with your build better and not make you look like a grandfather," she said happily.

"Oh, thank you," Remus said.

Danielle than started to show each of the robes, explaining in detail about how this design would accent this or that in excruciating detail. It was robe. What was it going to accent? he wondered vaguely, nodding dumbly as she explained and wishing he was at Flourish and Blotts.

(We'll end it here. HK has a real life! Isn't it exciting? ^_^)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 1:16 am
"But still in a hurry. Typical Gryffindor, really" Killa said with a soft smile, following the girl.

"Yeah, the hat thought I'd do best there. Something about me being close to very insane and loving to manipulate people. Also the fact that I can read shadows, which is often looked upon as something evil, made it put me in Slytherin" she said, sitting down on the sidewalk, looking up at Kathryn. "What made you a Gryffindor?"

HellsBitch

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 5:30 pm
Nodding, as an indication that she was listening, she walked closer to Madam Malkins and leaned against the wall. Kathryn inhaled and tasted the scent of cigarette smoke. Ignoring it, she pressed on with the conversation.

"Honestly I'm not sure why I am in Gryffindor... I'm not really brave or anything and I don't even know what I'm afraid of" She pondered aloud. "3rd year, we were supposed to do Boggarts, we had Umbridge" Kathryn explained. After that she followed the scent of cigerettes and found Gabriel.

"Oh hello" She greeted.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 1:41 am
"Poor thing. Umbridge was a b***h." she just said and followed Kathryn around the corner, grinning at the scent of the cigarettes. It had been way too long for her...

"Mind sharing, Gabriel?" she asked in a soft voice, looking up at the Gryffindor.

HellsBitch

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:35 am
Gabriel smiled at Harry. "Thanks for the advice," he told him. "I'll be sure to put it away in mental storage for a rainy day."

He stretched, taking another drag on the cigarette. "So... what did you buy?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Mind sharing, Gabriel?"

Gabriel grinned easily at her. He reached into his pocket and pulled out the pack of cigarettes and extracted one. "Here ya go," he said, handing it to her.

((Lucky! I love cloves... but you can't find any in Maryland, which is where to go to college. For some reason, they're illegal here))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 8:41 am
Draco chuckled at the irony. The Gryffindors, always trying to be good, and brave and the like. Yet they seemed to have fallen for the ever so boring thing as smoking. Ah well. What did he care? He was a slytherin after all and slytherins never...oh damn. Killa had to ruin his theory didn't she? What a drag. He gave a mild chuckle at his own joke, and merely watched them in his boredome and curiousity.  

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm
Kathryn wrinkled her nose as Killa accepted the cigerette. She didn't want to be the wet blanket and discuss the dangers of the cigerette in their hands, so instead she steered the conversation in a different direction.

"So Gabe, got your robe?"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:24 pm
Sirius waved briefly at Remus before getting the attention of another worker and going into the back. He told the girl what he needed and she set about measuring him immediately before going to grab the cloth he requested.

Sirius soon found himself standing in front of the mirror holding his arms out and occasionally wincing when he got stabbed with the pins and needles.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 8:19 pm
Harry grinned, falling back against the wall at Gabriel's side, enjoying being this close and the sun on his face. "Nothing much, just a dress robe," he answered just before Kathryn spoke.  
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games