Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wildervast

Space Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 1:27 pm
Rejoice all ye Band Nerd Mods, for the great and powerful Lock Thread button is back!

Ye olde Delete Thread button has yet to return, though.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 7:44 pm
iOggy
Oy... sorry about that. That just dregded itself up from that days (long ago) when I wandered about in the RP forums.

It's a reference to Marty McFly, from Back to the Future. But you knew that, right?

No . . .
why would I ask if I already knew the answer?  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

iOggy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 8:20 pm
Masquanade
iOggy
Oy... sorry about that. That just dregded itself up from that days (long ago) when I wandered about in the RP forums.

It's a reference to Marty McFly, from Back to the Future. But you knew that, right?

No . . .

Umm... *exit, stage left*

And Sil, the delete button IS back. It's just been disguised as a litte rounded arrow. 3nodding

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 10:46 pm
iOggy
Masquanade
iOggy

No . . .

Umm... *exit, stage left*

And Sil, the delete button IS back. It's just been disguised as a litte rounded arrow. 3nodding

It wasn't there when I posted that. whee  

Wildervast

Space Werewolf

iOggy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 7:41 am
Attention mods: As you may or may not remember, guild policy when locking threads is to leave them locked unil they hit the second page, and then delete them. I just deleted about fifteen locked threads from P2. Stop slacking off!

...and I don't care that the Delete button's been ninjaed. You should know that by now anyway.

Have a nice day!

-your friendly BNG mod, Oggy.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 8:31 am
Hey all , hehe, i'm questing for my girlfriend to help her get angelic stuff.... (( i gave her my staff of angels too )) yeah, she's going for ang headband and i was looking around for some donations. Yeah... sorry if its rude for me to ask for them, but i'm kinda poor at the moment (( i gave her all my gold so she could get her camisole ))  

DiddleFreak61387

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:04 am
iOggy
Attention mods: As you may or may not remember, guild policy when locking threads is to leave them locked unil they hit the second page, and then delete them. I just deleted about fifteen locked threads from P2. Stop slacking off!

...and I don't care that the Delete button's been ninjaed. You should know that by now anyway.

Have a nice day!

-your friendly BNG mod, Oggy.

Hahaha. I am to blame for that. I got lazy. I stopped caring. I used to be the one that always deleted locked threads so I just gave up.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 1:49 pm
So even thought the pop-up says "move this topic," that's a delete button anyway?  

Durza the Shade

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 2:53 pm
Durza the Shade
So even thought the pop-up says "move this topic," that's a delete button anyway?

yesh  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 5:50 pm
Masquanade
Durza the Shade

yesh

Indeed it is. And I am now Vice-Captain!

Huzzah?

Yeah, so, I'm still not quite sure what that exactly means.

iOggy

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 8:16 pm
iOggy
Masquanade
Durza the Shade

yesh

Indeed it is. And I am now Vice-Captain!

Huzzah?

Yeah, so, I'm still not quite sure what that exactly means.

you're specialer than all the other mods biggrin
I think it's just like back up- in case I were to suddenly vanish, you'd still have all the captain powers  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 8:42 pm
And I can make other people mods. 3nodding

I shall invite all my mules, and make them mods, and, um...

yeah.

Why would I need to do that?

iOggy

DiddleFreak61387

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 10:19 pm
Umm oh s**t.. oggy is vice captain....

-hides-  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 2:08 am
DiddleFreak61387

-hides-

*tracks DF/NP down and de-mods him, then re-mods him, just for the hell of it*

...Or at least, I would if I wasn't scared of losing your name into the 50194011243478 pages of the memberlist.

iOggy

RinoaHeartilly

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 12:05 pm
iOggy
DiddleFreak61387

-hides-

*tracks DF/NP down and de-mods him, then re-mods him, just for the hell of it*

...Or at least, I would if I wasn't scared of losing your name into the 50194011243478 pages of the memberlist.

You wouldn't have to be scared of losing his name, you can search for usernames in the memberlist now. =D  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games