Welcome to Gaia! ::

RWBY: Simple Souls

Back to Guilds

An RP guild set in an alternate universe of the RWBY series. 

Tags: RWBY, Roleplay, Ruby Rose, Beacon Academy, Vale 

Reply Remnant
Out of Character Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:06 pm
TheVikingWay
Lupa Fur
VJammer
Lupa Fur
VJammer
Lupa Fur

BRING IT!

XD As far as I can tell, none of the Bordeaux you have come with a semblance that directly influences strength, so, they are limited to what they can develop by training. Auburn isn't limited to that because of her semblance. She isn't even strictly restricted to what is normally possible for humans or faunus. Even if she can't now, one day she'll take that title! Muwahahaha!!!

Great so Blitz is already outshined by two people who use bladed weapons while he relies fully on impact,just amazing

If it makes you feel any better, she sometimes uses the flat of the blade like a club XD

Totally does.And its outta here!Home run she's done it,she's won the game!
Cmon brah, Lukas has metal plated gloves, because sometimes you just gotta punch an ursa in the throat.

Fully was the keyword,fists are just a fallback for Lukas and Auburn,fists are most of what Blitz has  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:11 pm
Rengato
Lupa Fur
Rengato
Lupa Fur
VJammer
Lupa Fur

BRING IT!

XD As far as I can tell, none of the Bordeaux you have come with a semblance that directly influences strength, so, they are limited to what they can develop by training. Auburn isn't limited to that because of her semblance. She isn't even strictly restricted to what is normally possible for humans or faunus. Even if she can't now, one day she'll take that title! Muwahahaha!!!

Great so Blitz is already outshined by two people who use bladed weapons while he relies fully on impact,just amazing

I mean, my character is a pure, brute-force fist fighter that everyone claims they outshine him. XD
He doesn't even have a semblance. Imagine how I feel? lol.

What?From what i've seen of Elliot he's a beast,theres a like three Beacon chars i can think of that outshine him and those are the second years

Really? He can't use dust, he only knows how to fistfight, his main attributes are SKILL-based (as in he knows how to fistfight/martial arts stuff), he's really agile, and super good reflexes. His gauntlets make up for his lack of strength with impact-based damage modified by jackhammer mechanisms... but that really pales in comparison when several people have everything he has without sacrificing their weapon's features, lol.

Good reflexes are a big plus the way i see it,martial arts is a good defense thing (i think,not sure what he's learned),the gauntlets have proved affective by that battle with the spider Grimm,and dust,i mean he doesnt have much of a window to use those,Blitz only uses it for fire arms cause thats all he finds it useful for,if Elliot tried to use dust on his gauntlets it'd probably explode on use or freeze his hands,same goes for Blitz  

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:14 pm
Lupa Fur
Rengato
Lupa Fur
Rengato
Lupa Fur

I mean, my character is a pure, brute-force fist fighter that everyone claims they outshine him. XD

What?From what i've seen of Elliot he's a beast,theres a like three Beacon chars i can think of that outshine him and those are the second years

Really? He can't use dust, he only knows how to fistfight, his main attributes are SKILL-based (as in he knows how to fistfight/martial arts stuff), he's really agile, and super good reflexes. His gauntlets make up for his lack of strength with impact-based damage modified by jackhammer mechanisms... but that really pales in comparison when several people have everything he has without sacrificing their weapon's features, lol.

Good reflexes are a big plus the way i see it,martial arts is a good defense thing (i think,not sure what he's learned),the gauntlets have proved affective by that battle with the spider Grimm,and dust,i mean he doesnt have much of a window to use those,Blitz only uses it for fire arms cause thats all he finds it useful for,if Elliot tried to use dust on his gauntlets it'd probably explode on use or freeze his hands,same goes for Blitz

Overall, I'd say they're both in the same boat, with Blitz knowing how to use dust/a semblance. Elliot's gauntlets WOULD use dust in a similar way to Yang's. That's the eventual, future intent.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:14 pm
TheVikingWay
Lupa Fur
VJammer
Lupa Fur
VJammer
Lupa Fur

BRING IT!

If it makes you feel any better, she sometimes uses the flat of the blade like a club XD

Totally does.And its outta here!Home run she's done it,she's won the game!
Cmon brah, Lukas has metal plated gloves, because sometimes you just gotta punch an ursa in the throat.

Punch? pfft. You know you gotta grapple and then hit them with a Beowolf after.  

VJammer

Fashionable Citizen

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

VJammer

Fashionable Citizen

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:24 pm
I really need to get a job soon. I need to get a new laptop...or desktop. The hinge cover on the right is broken, exposing wires leading into the monitor, the screen plate is separating from the bottom right, the case is cracked beside the numpad, and only one of the three USB ports is working anymore. And that USB port just so happens to be located under the crack next to the numpad. Oh...and the whole issue with the power cord having the exposed wires under the head of the cable that plugs into the computer. I'm being honest here, two of four edges for the screen are held together with superglue and duct tape.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:27 pm
Rengato
Lupa Fur
Rengato
Lupa Fur
Rengato
Lupa Fur

Overall, I'd say they're both in the same boat, with Blitz knowing how to use dust/a semblance. Elliot's gauntlets WOULD use dust in a similar way to Yang's. That's the eventual, future intent.

Blitz is stronger though.Thats a joke,yea i'd say they're similar in some ways  

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:34 pm
Lupa Fur
Rengato
Lupa Fur
Rengato
Lupa Fur

Blitz is stronger though.Thats a joke,yea i'd say they're similar in some ways

I mean, yeah. He knows how to use dust and has a semblance. He also has all of Elliot's strengths. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:40 pm
VJammer

oh! totally slipped my mind. how do you want hazel to sense
        the twin's auras? just don't want to assume or make something
        up that doesn't match what you already have planned for them

thirtyspacechickens-go

Dapper Gawker

10,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100

VJammer

Fashionable Citizen

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:51 pm
thirtyspacechickens-go
VJammer

oh! totally slipped my mind. how do you want hazel to sense
        the twin's auras? just don't want to assume or make something
        up that doesn't match what you already have planned for them

Well, depends on how they appear to him. For example, if their personalities play a big role, Amber's might be really strong and fierce, even a bit disorderly or chaotic. Sienna's would likely be strong, but, not as robust as Amber's and far more controlled. But, I didn't really know how exactly he sensed them as the only one I've seen as being apparently visibly displayed was Jaune's. And that was only in Vol 5 Chap 12. Won't say anything further than that without a spoiler and warning of course.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:54 pm
VJammer

sorry, yeah, i should have been more specific lol. i was
        wondering if they had a specific color as well c: or if you
        wanted me to go with pink and green~ their personalities
        will play a role and i will probably use a lot of what you
        said here lol. i have the last two paragraphs of his post
        typed up and not the first xD lmao

that was such a good episode ohmahgawd

thirtyspacechickens-go

Dapper Gawker

10,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100

VJammer

Fashionable Citizen

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:56 pm
thirtyspacechickens-go
VJammer

sorry, yeah, i should have been more specific lol. i was
        wondering if they had a specific color as well c: or if you
        wanted me to go with pink and green~ their personalities
        will play a role and i will probably use a lot of what you
        said here lol. i have the last two paragraphs of his post
        typed up and not the first xD lmao

that was such a good episode ohmahgawd

Choose whatever colors you feel would be appropriate, even if it doesn't fit their color scheme.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:18 pm
VJammer
I really need to get a job soon. I need to get a new laptop...or desktop. The hinge cover on the right is broken, exposing wires leading into the monitor, the screen plate is separating from the bottom right, the case is cracked beside the numpad, and only one of the three USB ports is working anymore. And that USB port just so happens to be located under the crack next to the numpad. Oh...and the whole issue with the power cord having the exposed wires under the head of the cable that plugs into the computer. I'm being honest here, two of four edges for the screen are held together with superglue and duct tape.

This description made me shiver. o.o

Weeamoo
Vice Captain

VJammer

Fashionable Citizen

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:24 pm
Weeamoo
VJammer

This description made me shiver. o.o

And it's one with a dumb assembly that requires you to remove the keyboard to expose a screw underneath to get the case open and so, the keyboard plate is popping up in the top left as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:39 pm
thirtyspacechickens-go
AHAHA you included the bit about the Teeth! I was merely joking, but now i get to run with it xD  

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:44 pm
I wish there was more for me to do. Right now I'm just kinda lazing about between posts, waiting for school to start up.  
Remnant

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games