Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:35 am
User Image

❛❛Sometimes you have to give up, not because you didn't try to move mountains to be with someone. You give up because they didn't try to move mountains to be with you.
They settled for their life and the people in it, even when it isn't what they really want. You weren't meant to live a lie. Hold your head high and know that you won't ever settle for that misery.
Let go.❜❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

I'm feeling indifferent. || I'm speaking to no one. || I'm wearing smart casual || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I have feelings for no one.

It was cold, and dark. Void of any sound, void of any human presence except his own. He chose not to wear his hearing aids, blinding himself from the fact his ability to hear had begun to decay overtime. Golden orbs scanned his dark surroundings, finding himself at much at ease in comparison to the times he spent within the company of another. To most, it was terrifying to be alone during this hour, it was terrifying to be in a place where the safety reassurance was little to none. It was the brief moment between night and morning, the brief second the moon was allowed to kiss the sun. It was the brink of dawn. It was his piece of heaven.

His golden gaze narrowed before they were cast downwards unto the sandy beach, meeting his pair of leather shoes that were mildly worn out, much like he. Dark locks fluttered amidst the ocean breeze that blew, and he allowed his eyes to flutter shut while he enjoyed the feeling of the cold hair against his soft skin, like a mother's gentle reassuring touch. "Don't you feel lonely at all?" he recalled the question he was often asked, twice within the first few weeks he had moved here. Does he? The lack of touch, the lack of someone who understood. Golden eyes fluttered upon at the latter thought, wondering if there was someone who did, if there was a person who could just.. come down to the same level as he, and just, for once take a look in his silent world of black, white and grey. But at the same time, he didn't want them to, not when they possessed a colourful world. He pulled up his sleeves, revealing a classic old watch underneath. It was a quarter to seven, two hours before he had to attend his regular checkup with his otologist, one he wasn't too excited about. He was told the same things, and was offered the idea of a cochlear implant, however, it came with a great risk, one that terrified him greatly. He didn't want to risk losing what hearing he may have left, for something that was uncertain.

His eyebrows furrowed into a tight knot, and a quiet sigh escaped his lips. No, if that were the case, he'd remain the way he is. There was no need for him to fit into what society claimed as 'normal'. No, normal is non-existent. He'd reach for his leather briefcase that was left unzipped, and as though the beach was against his departure, the wind took hold of one of his music scores, blowing it into the distance. "Ah-" his exclaimed, feeling the light brush of his fingers against the edge of his music score before it was carried even further. He shook his head, pondering if he should fetch it. No, perhaps not. He could compose another, one he was sure would be better than what was taken.

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:29 am
User Image
Mi-Yeong Nam

" The Mute Siren "

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

The new day seemed to just start, yet the half siren already felt like s**t. Her anxiety had conjured up another nightmare last night, this time keeping her wide awake even though she had felt dead tired. As many times as she had tried to return back into at least a somewhat peaceful slumber, her mind forced her awake again and again. Her medication had ran dry and she had to wait for a good two weeks before she could see the doctor to get prescribed some more. It was most definitely going to be hell. She had been off of her medication for about 2 days and she already felt the dark thoughts slowly creeping their way into the back of her mind. She tried shoving them back as far away as possible, but nothing helped. Sitting in her dark room almost felt as if the walls were slowly caving in on her little by little. Mi-Yeong needed fresh air. She needed to get out. It was a bit of a walk from her home to the beach, but it would be worth it if it meant at least having a little moment of peace. Grabbing her guitar case and slipping her feet into a pair of sandals, the half siren made her way out to the beach.

Her walk through the dark somehow released some of the tension she felt. The air was cool for the time being since the sun wasn't fully out yet, so she drank in as much of it as possible. She knew she was getting closer to the beach when she felt the sea breeze, smelled the salty air, and heard the faint crashing sound of the waves against the sandy shore. It wasn't the same like in her hometown, but it was a good substitute for now. Usually the beach was filled with people and their families and friends, but since it was so early in the morning, still dark, she didn't see anyone yet. She hadn't noticed it, but she didn't realize that there was already someone at the beach as well. The being was silent, and the darkness made her temporarily blind.

Once the concrete from the sidewalk had transitioned into the beach's sand, the woman took her sandals off and allowed her feet and toes to feel the cool sand beneath them. As best as she could in the dark, Mi-Yeong made her way over to a somewhat secluded spot and sat down. She didn't do this very often, but sometimes if she was up early enough, she liked to sit down and watch the sun rise up from the beach. It was as if night had exploded and transformed slowly into morning. Seeing the sun stretch itself over the horizon was breath-taking and soothing for her. However, her thoughts didn't seem to want her to have even a little slither of peace. Even has the night time sky was slowly dissipating and the morning rays were coming through, everything still seemed dark and gloomy. It was almost as if her thoughts clouded her mind and eyes all at once. Mi-Yeong ruffled her hair to see if she could physically break out of that dark trance, but nothing... She groaned and pushed her hair out of her face before her eyes slowly glanced down at her guitar case. Ever since she had that scuffle with the thief at the park, she hadn't touched her guitar. She knew that the poor instrument was scratched up, but it wasn't broken. Was it still playable? Of course, she had the money to get it fixed up, but she wasn't sure where to actually go. Honestly, she didn't feel comfortable enough to let a stranger near her guitar now, let alone touch it to fix the scratches. With a deep sigh, Mi-Yeong unlocked the case and popped the lid open to see the condition her baby was in. Yup, it was still scratched up, but it was still whole and intact. Good. Gently, she lifted it up from its resting place, running her fingers along the back where her father had it engraved. She missed him so much. She felt homesick, and sad, and just shitty all over. BUT! The woman knew she couldn't let that get to her. Not now... " Alright.... Let's give it a go... " With some slight hesitation, Mi-Yeong slowly began to play, keeping a close eye on the strings, and making sure that her guitar would be okay with each note she strummed. Since her music room in her house was completely unpacked and put together, she hadn't really had a place to actually sing and play, but since she felt alone on the beach, she guessed it would be fine to sing a little bit at least. She kept singing until she felt a piece of paper smack her right in the face. It startled her for a second, but when she peeled the page off of her, she noticed it was a music sheet. " Hmm..? Where's this from...? "

MOOD: Drained & Gloomy COMPANY:No one HOUSE: 1418 Doux OOC:

yo punny nut

Cho-Cho Twain

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:32 am
User Image

❛❛Sometimes you have to give up, not because you didn't try to move mountains to be with someone. You give up because they didn't try to move mountains to be with you.
They settled for their life and the people in it, even when it isn't what they really want. You weren't meant to live a lie. Hold your head high and know that you won't ever settle for that misery.
Let go.❜❜

I'm feeling indifferent. || I'm speaking to a stranger. || I'm wearing smart casual || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I have feelings for no one.

There was a melody, quiet and gentle, but it was still a frequency his deaf ears could pick up on, through the vibrations it produced. He recognized the notes, and his furrowed eyebrows loosened, softening the tensed expression of his features. Was there someone playing? Golden orbs scanned the beach, eventually settling upon a woman of small frame not too far from where he is. He couldn’t make out her appearance, but he supposed she hadn’t noticed him, not when he had purposely sat in a spot well hidden from the eyes of passers by. She was alone, much like he, and with the way the gentle ocean breeze carried her short black locks, Camil found the sight quite peaceful to look at. It reminded of a certain someone, with skin equally as pale, but with her hair in a lighter shade. That woman was persistent and annoying, one he’d like to stay as far away as he could. He shook his head and heaved a quiet sigh, yet at the same time, he found her presence comforting, the way she’d teach him new things, teach him of the colours he could never see. And just for that split second, his world didn’t seem as dark as it had always been. He recalled her light coloured eyes, the way they glistened whenever he agreed to her ridiculous requests, the way they seemed so.. hopeful. It was one of the few friendships he’s had, one of the few people he’d allow close to him. She was one of the few that was genuine, so earnest, so honest. It made him feel a tad jealous. With a shaky breath, he inhaled, then let out a quiet, frustrated sigh. But people come and go, and she was no different. Though there was a part of him that wish people stayed.

There was someone he wished would stay. Someone he wasn’t supposed to love, someone that belonged to another, someone that belonged to his very own brother.

His train of thoughts were cut short, and his eyes widened at the very sight of his lost music sheet plastering itself against her face. He pushed himself up, leather gloved hands latching onto his briefcase before his long legs carried him towards where she was. ”Je sui--” he paused, noticing that he had spoken in his native tongue. ”I’m sorry.” he spoke, with the noticeable inaccuracy in his pronounciation. Up close, he noticed the dark coloured irises that could counter the night sky, the way her layered raven locks fell loosely above her shoulders, and the way her long lashes fluttered whenever she blinked her eyes.

”The wind got my music score-”

And it was always during moments such as these that the man found himself terribly uncomfortable. What should he say? How does he keep the conversation going? Perhaps she’d find herself troubled within the company of someone.. ‘abnormal’? His brows furrowed in frustration, once more finding himself drowning in a state of confusion. ”Your melody-” he began, signing his words in habit, ”It’s very nice-” he spoke earnestly, but at the same time, he kept his distance, still kept others at an arm’s length. But nonetheless, he reached for the piece of paper, tempted to crumple it, yet tempted to seal it smoothly within his file. He battled internally, eventually settling with the latter decision that albeit a useless piece of paper, it somehow still held a tad meaning to it, that he held a small bit of attachment with the unplayed melody he made.

He bent down, neatly tucking his piece of paper within his leather briefcase full of faded pages marked with his name, pages he had long neglected. ”I’m sorry for the interruption-” he apologized once more, sealing his briefcase with a soft ‘click’ that sounded a tad too loud for their quiet surroundings,

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:07 am
User Image
Mi-Yeong Nam

" The Mute Siren "

Mi-Yeong's eyes scanned the beach, looking for the music sheet's owner. Fortunately for her, her search came to a quick end when a tall figure suddenly came up to her. Immediately, she placed her guitar back into the safety of the guitar case and stood up slowly. The whole time she thought she was alone up until now. Without a word, she carefully handed the sheet back to him so he could put it up safely in the briefcase that was in his possession. For a little while, the half-siren said nothing, only studying the man before her. She hadn't really met anyone in Soleil besides Hikaru and Vermont. But still, the idea of socializing was still kind of strange to her. She wasn't the best conversationalist, in fact, talking wasn't really her strong suit. Out of instinct, the girl looked back in search of her whiteboard, but was instantly shocked. " I... I left it home?! " Honestly, she usually never left home without it since not a lot of people knew sign language, so she thought this case was no different. Now how was she going to communicate? Yeah, she could've just spoke like normal, but her anxiety was telling her that doing so would cause trouble. s**t, it was also telling her that she shouldn't have sang out in the open so loud. She should've kept her mouth shut.

The half-siren's thoughts ran rampant as she tried to think up of possible solutions but signing wasn't an options, for some reason. So far, most people here didn't sign, that is, until she caught a small glimpse of it from the stranger himself. Thank God! Her dark eyes widened slightly in surprise and almost immediately, she began to reply. " Thanks..! I was honestly just playing just to see if my baby still played right... " Mi-Yeong gave a small smile before her eyes glanced over at his briefcase with slight curiosity. Did he carry all of his music sheets in there? He might've felt safer to have them on his person, but what if someone stole it? Then would he have to re-write every single one? " Do you usually take your music sheets with you? Might wanna be careful in case someone tries to steal it. I almost had mine stolen the other day, that's why it's all scratched up, plus the b*****d gave me a hell of a bruise..! " Pointing to the bridge of her nose, there was a faint discoloration of blue and a slight yellow tinge. It was really bad the day of and the day after, but since she's been putting ice on it so much, it was finally going away. Today, it didn't look as bad. She had no clue whether or not the park security actually had the guy locked up or not, but if she saw the thief again, she was definitely going to give him another a** kicking. It wasn't really like her to keep a grudge against a stranger, but he almost broke her guitar! She wasn't going to let that s**t slide by a long shot!

Anyways, an awkward silence came between the two of them before she finally decided to break it up. Was it this awkward meeting Hikaru and Vermont? She couldn't really remember, but it didn't matter at this moment. " Um...I'm Mi-Yeong, by the way. Nice to meet ya, even though I'm a little awkward right now.. heh..."

MOOD:Anxious / Slight curious COMPANY:Stranger HOUSE: 1418 Doux OOC:

yo punny nut

Cho-Cho Twain

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:28 am
User Image

Let go.❜❜

I'm feeling indifferent. || I'm speaking to Mi-Yeong. || I'm wearing smart casual || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I have feelings for no one.

She was frantic, searching for something Camil wasn’t quite sure of. Her dark orbs widened when her search came to a stop, and she’d seem pleasantly surprised, almost.. shocked. It didn’t take long for Camil to finally understand why. Golden orbs widened in a similar fashion, and he’d wonder if she couldn’t speak. It reminded him of the very woman he met im Soleil, one who was in a similar situation, though he prayed she hasn’t lost her voice the same way Coralyn had. A smile curved her lips in return when her body had finally relaxed and eased into the awkward situation they were in. He, himself was less on edge than he was moments earlier, finding himself equally as relaxed, though the tension between strangers still lingered.

Camil answered with all but a brief, and rare curve of the lips, prepared to dust himself off and leave, or at least he had planned to do so until his gaze followed after her curious ones, landing upon the contents of his leather briefcase. Yet before he was allowed to speak, she had begun to sign, speaking of her unfortunate incident. None would quite take his music scores, no. It didn’t quite matter even if they had. ”It’s okay.” he quietly murmured, allowing the sound of the crashing waves drown out his voice, while he unfastened the buckle to his briefcase once again, retrieving the music scores he had so neatly tucked away, as though it had held some importance.

It didn’t. ”They can take it if they want. These papers won’t make it as a part of my composition. They hold little importance.” it was a full stack of papers, sheets of music he spent weeks and months of composing, a classical composition he had invested a year and a half on, yet held little to no value, provided little to no contribution. It was a shame, but his standards were high. He wanted to make an impact. He wanted tears, he wanted.. He wanted recognition. That he wasn’t just some boy from France. He wanted to be remembered, that someone like him.. Even someone like him could make it to the top of the tower.

“Plus the b*****d gave me a hell of a bruise..! " she whined, snapping the young man free from his own thoughts. Genuine laughter escaped his lips, a side he rarely showed, though his eyes did hold concern and worry for his new-found company. ”Are you alright?” he asked. It was disturbing how there were people who would hurt others, those that would step over another person to step towards their goal. His eyes narrowed while he zoned in on her bruise. He couldn’t see colours, only the darker shades upon her skin that came off as ‘birth marks’ rather than bruises. Once more, he felt them drift further apart, reminding him that they were looking at different worlds. Hers were colourful, and his, dull. ”I cannot see colours. I can’t quite see the bruise as clearly-”

She was quick to admit that she was awkward, and Camil laughed in return. He was just the same. ”Camil.” he answered, disliking the way his name held a feminine tone. ”I’m not quite vocal myself.. as you can see.” he admitted, rubbing the nape of his neck awkwardly. Never one for conversations, he found a lot of pauses within their conversations, one that would be long and awkward. ”Have you played long? You’re very skilled.”

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:37 pm
User Image
Mi-Yeong Nam

" The Mute Siren "

It was surprising to see how little value his music sheets had to him. It'd be one thing if they were truly a pure piece of hot garbage, but even if it had a slight chance of potential, Mi-Yeong thought that they'd be worth keeping. Maybe the value of music sheets varied from musician to musician. If Camil felt that they weren't valuable, then she had no say in his choice. She couldn't force him to keep it, but she still found a little bit of value in those simple sheets of paper. " It still would be a shame, though. I mean, how else are you supposed to keep track of your growth if you don't keep the old ones, y'know? I guess I kinda think of them as baby pictures. " She silently chuckled at the last bit. Although she tried not to seem like it, but she really was a sentimental person at heart. If anything or anyone had even the slightest bit of value to her, she'd keep them for as long as she saw fit. Did that mean she was possessive? Possibly. Was she a hoarder that should be on a TV show? Definitely not. There was always a time for when one had to let stuff and people go.

Learning the fact that Camil couldn't see colors was also another surprising fact. Was he color blind, or could he really not see colors at all. Did everything seem like a black and white film to his eyes? The half-siren rubbed her chin in thought. How was she supposed to describe color to him? If he's never seen a pigment other than black, white, or grey, how was she supposed to describe the other colors? She doubted those fancy glasses that helped color-blind people see the full spectrum would help him in his case. " I'm not really sure how to really describe the colors, but it was pretty much a big dark patch in the middle of my face. He probably clocked me with his elbow or something in the middle of our scuffle... I did kinda tackle him... " That whole scenario with the thief really was a spectacle of its own. In fact, she barely remembered the little details in between from all the adrenaline rushing through her body. All she could recall was chasing after him like a lion would a gazelle and tackling him down. She also stole his wallet, but she wasn't going to mention that part...

When asked how long she had been playing, she couldn't really tell. Music had been a part of her whole life, so it never really felt like something she just randomly picked up out of the blue. " I've been playing for pretty good chuck of my life. My dad's family are all fishermen, so they all sang these weird folk-songs about being out to sea. He started teaching me how to play guitar right when I was about...5..? He said my mom used to sing too, but I don't really know much about her besides that. " Mi-Yeong didn't really have much of an emotional attachment to her mother. She barely remembered her! Of course, she's heard stories about her, and about the fact that she was a roaming siren, but other than that she doesn't know the woman. " Music and playing is pretty much all I really know. Although, there was a time that I...I guess pretty much fell out of love with it. It was like the passion for it was completely stomped out up until recently. "

Mi-Yeong then looked up at Camil, giving him another curious glance. " What about you? How long have you been writing your composition? " With all of those music sheets in his briefcase, it was quite clear he was deeply invested in his work. Writing compositions was definitely not just some simple hobby.

MOOD:Neutral COMPANY:Camil HOUSE: 1418 Doux OOC:

yo punny nut

Cho-Cho Twain

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:35 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, נυиє ①①тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②④⑥
( ⑧ мσитнs, ③ םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:39 pm
User Image
User Image
Arriving at the Beach Chilia would stretch her arms and prepare her body for ell, her usual routine of swiming out into the ocean til a certain point she made awhile back. So she began with stretches, making sure her muscles were stretched to the point they began to feel less tense which was the best means of stretching as you never stretch too much or until you feel too loose because that was bad for the body and its muscles. So after she stretched she then proceeded to walk into the water only o dive forward taking on her swimming routine. It took her about 30 minutes to reach the point of constant swimming and 30 to make it back. After she made it back she would stretch her arms out above her head and look back at the water "Still no sharks....I miss hugging them they are so fun to hug" she muttered as she finished stretching her arms out, It would be about this point she started to relax as she plopped herself in the sand and watched the water rushing towards her with waves and seeing the birds fly over the beach, it was peaceful, a thing she loved to enjoy.

☼ Relationship status: Single
☼Money: 250
☼Outfit: Swimwear
☼Current Location: Lune Beach
☼Company: None
☼Profile Link: Here

King of Relms

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:28 pm
        User ImageUser Image
                                      User Image
                                      xx FROM THE FIRE THAT BURNS inside
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxx consuming xxxx consuming xxxx consuming
                                      xI FIGHT TO STAY ALIVE xxxxxxbut i can't breathe
                                      xxxxx• • ◦ ◦ the voices scream xxx↙↙
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx THE ENEMY TAKES OVER EVERYTHING
                                      THIS IS THE MADNESS IN ME xxx THIS IS THE MADNESS IN ME xxx THIS IS THE MADNESS IN ME

Eevee was smiling behind the glass of her new phone, glad to finally have it. She hadn't been working much at The Captain's Deck, taking a lot of sick days, but she had enough to get her new phone. With no parents to help her out, everything was done on her own. The feeling of accomplishment was there but it wasn't an enormous feeling because she knew what happened when she felt too much. Today though, she felt like enjoying a big spread of food and she knew how to put it away. While she never worked out per say, she did just enough to keep herself fit. Her screen was lit up with a few randoms talking about wishing they could do what she was doing. It was only thanks to her job that she even had the time to do such fun and random things. There was the added bonus of not using many of her utilities so her bills weren't very high, giving her the spending cash she had.

Slipping her phone into her bag as she stepped onto the beach and felt the sand pool between her toes, she caught her hat just in time to save it from blowing away with the oceanic breeze. Azure eyes scanned the area in front of her, there was a fair amount of people without being crowded. It was a nice day out without being sweltering. Eevee was only venturing out today because she had been cooped up and needed a bit of fresh air. Yes, even she needed time away from her shut in lifestyle. Locating a hotdog vendor, the ravenette grinned ravenously. She was so ready to stuff her face! Quickly, she made her way towards the vendor, not able to really run on the loose sand. As she got closer, Eevee nearly tripped, grabbing onto the nearest patron to prevent a spectacle. No unwanted attention.

LOCATION ▬▬ Beach x COMPANY ▬▬ Alone x MOOD ▬▬ FOOD! x OUTFIT ▬▬ Shadows in the Light x OOC ▬▬ chat

oOo Tragic Melody OoO
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:07 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                                        Summer sighed softly as she walked along the beach, a chili dog in her hands. It had been a while since she had last spoken to Leon. He seemed to be too busy to answer her texts... but that was life wasn't it? It had been a while since she and Carmen went to the drive in together as well. She would have to send her partner-in-crime a text one of these days. With the weather being so nice maybe the two of them could finally make it out to the amusement park like they had planned on doing together, but never got the chance. Smiling a bit at the thought of all the fair food, Summer was a bit startled when someone suddenly grabbed onto her. Dropping her hotdog, she whimpered as it landed in the sand. "My hot dog..." She pouted before she looked over at the person that had grabbed onto her. "Are you okay?" The raven haired young woman would ask. She was a bit sad about the loss of a delicious hot dog, but she was more concerned about the young woman being hurt. As Skye waited for a response, the woman would glance up as she heard some screeching nearby. "Ah, we better move away before the rest those winged monsters notice food on the ground." She said as she noticed a seagull had landed near them. She wasn't scared of the birds, she just didn't want to get pooped on.

x──────────────────────────────────
                                                                        x profile here tab dating nobody tab wearing Beach Babe tab ooc Sorry it's short work is making me super tired. D:
                                                                        name
                                                                        AnnoyedPanda

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:54 pm
        User ImageUser Image
                                      User Image
                                      xx FROM THE FIRE THAT BURNS inside
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxx consuming xxxx consuming xxxx consuming
                                      xI FIGHT TO STAY ALIVE xxxxxxbut i can't breathe
                                      xxxxx• • ◦ ◦ the voices scream xxx↙↙
                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx THE ENEMY TAKES OVER EVERYTHING
                                      THIS IS THE MADNESS IN ME xxx THIS IS THE MADNESS IN ME xxx THIS IS THE MADNESS IN ME

Eevee grunted softly as she hit a body and looked up at them. Before her was a rather pretty young woman, and the ravenette couldn't help but blush. It wasn't just because she was pretty, but because she was embarrassed by the stumble and ultimate loss of the woman's food. The dog looked really good too! Trying to recover, Eevee pushed off the woman and tried to act like everything she had done was intentional; except the loss of food. "Oh..." she breathed as she took notice of the scavengers beginning to swarm. "Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. I'm sure there's another vendor until these guys are gone," she added with a small twitch of a smile.

Searching for more food so she could eat, plus replace the food she ended up destroying, Eevee snatched the woman's wrist and tugged her in a different direction. Determined, she had no concept of social norms and thus didn't realize what she might be doing could be considered wrong. "I think I saw an ice cream vendor back towards the entrance," she told her company. Initially she had ignored the sweets, wanting something filling, but now she just wanted food in general.

LOCATION ▬▬ Beach x COMPANY ▬▬ Alone x MOOD ▬▬ FOOD! x OUTFIT ▬▬ Shadows in the Light x OOC ▬▬ I understand!

oOo Tragic Melody OoO
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:10 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                                        Summer eyed the girl for a second while also glancing at the seagulls that were starting to gather. The ravenette heard the suggestion of another vendor, but before she could get any sort of agreement or decline out, the girl had grabbed her wrist and was now dragging Summer behind her. Summer was a bit startled by the action, though she couldn't really get mad about it since she'd done it to other people before.Though, now that she was experiencing what it was like being dragged behind someone she was going to have to make a mental note to not do it anymore as it was rather awkward stumbling behind the other person. Being on the sand didn't really help any either.

Glancing up at the girl that was dragging her, Summer smiled slightly as she mentioned an ice cream shop. "Awesome. Ice cream sounds good." She said before blushing slightly. "Ah, I also think we can also stop running now." She said as they were a good couple feet away from the swarm of birds.

x──────────────────────────────────
                                                                        x profile here tab dating nobody tab wearing Beach Babe tab ooc Sorry I'm so sloooow. sweatdrop
                                                                        name
                                                                        AnnoyedPanda

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:52 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, נυиє ①②тн

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②④⑦
( ⑧ мσитнs, ④ םαчs )

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:19 pm
AnnoyedPanda

User Image

Kalistia Le

•·················•·················•

"Ah, it's really is a good day to go to the beach!" She sighed happily, looking at the waves in the distance, taking her time walking through the soft sand to the area of the cool blue water. She had looked at the weather report today, a bit suspicious about the validity of the news, but it seemed that the report didn't let her down one bit. She even wore her swim suit today! Well, under her clothing, ready to go whenever she wanted to swim. It felt a bit weird to wear 2 layers of clothing, but she was still comfortable. Her hair trailed behind her, leaving wave lines in the sand along with her own set of footprints.

Today was her first time coming to the beach before coming here. Matched with the advertising she found online, the sand here was very beautiful and clean. No trash found in place and everything necessary for a beach to have were placed accordingly. Humming, she debated whether if she should look take a seat under a umbrella or move closer to the waves.

In the end, seeing that the sun wasn't too hot, she decided on moving to the area where the sand were firmer, feeling the cooling touch of the water on her feet. Kicking her feet occasionally, she watched as droplets of water flew in the air before dropping randomly around, some hitting her hair in the process, making the hair strands glistered more in the sun.

•·················•·················•
                                                                        Money: $788.5 // Mood: Happy

⊱ ────── Profile

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:14 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image
                                                                                      ωhere Beach l ωith Alone l мood Relaxed l Outfit Casual Play

Serendipity barked excitedly as she bounced around in the sand, tugging on the leash. Her big blue eyes seemed wider than usual as her tail wagged and her tongue hung from her mouth. Though she was normally a well behaved dog, the excitement of being out of the mansion and on the wilds of the beach seemed to bring out a child in her. Lysander couldn't help a smile that seemed to play on his own lips at seeing how happy she was to get out and about. Most of their time was spent in his house training as he didn't need a rowdy thing running all over his house. As he watched his dog, that he bought on a whim, his thoughts tried to retrace their steps of the drunken night he had with Meg. It seemed to him that all his nights with her were but a blur, like she was some type of witch purposefully blinding his mind so he wouldn't know what she really was. Although the likelihood of something like that was slim in his mind, the idea couldn't be altogether impossible. However, he had never felt such a sinister vibe coming from her; one that he might normally get from another creature like himself in some way. The again, she always seemed to pop on the days where he was having a bad time coping with the aftermath of his sister's death. Although it's been almost a month by now he was still having trouble. One might expect that though, they were siblings; twins.

"Okay..." he breathed as they stopped half way towards the beach. "We're gonna see how you do off leash." At home, Serendipity was just fine being off her leash. She listened. She obeyed. She was quiet. Surrounded by all these people, he wasn't quite sure how she would do. Meg had really been their only company and so she hadn't been exposed to large crowds yet. Unclasping the leash, Lysander watched as the blue eyed pup jumped up on him with a wagging tail and barked happily. As he stood and let her slid off him, she spun around a few times, clearly unsure of where to go before darting off towards the water. Thinning his lips, he sighed heavily through his nose as if he were expecting that sort of reaction, but was disappointed it had actually happened. "Serendipity!" he called as he jogged after her. The dog barked excitedly as she splashed through the water, snapping at the droplets of water as they flew through the air; all the while not paying attention to her surroundings as she bolted around.

Wind Hime Princess

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games