Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here
★ Profile and Negotiable PAs Section Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 361 362 363 364 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:30 am
There are still mistakes. I'll apologize in advance if I'm unnecessarily snippy, someone recently ground my gears.

You have one more taijutsu style slot. Add it.

You have an extra five chakra points. Remove them.

You still include the [1] Ninjutsu Reduction from your personal attribute.

You would have a [2] Taijutsu Reduction instead of a [1] Taijutsu Reduction due to your class and bloodline reductions.

You also have a [1] Bloodline Jutsu Reduction. Include it.

Your attribute Sight Increase. It's not a problem, but I'm wondering if you mean your sight range increases or you forgot to include slight speed increase. I'd like you to clarify that.

You get two class attributes. One from your main class, the other from your secondary class. You forgot to include the taijutsu attribute. Class Attribute #1 - Upper Body Training: Physical strength slightly increased or Class Attribute #2 - Lower Body Training: Speed slightly increased. Choose one, not both.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:59 am
Anonymous_Alcoholic
There are still mistakes. I'll apologize in advance if I'm unnecessarily snippy, someone recently ground my gears.

You have one more taijutsu style slot. Add it.

You have an extra five chakra points. Remove them.

You still include the [1] Ninjutsu Reduction from your personal attribute.

You would have a [2] Taijutsu Reduction instead of a [1] Taijutsu Reduction due to your class and bloodline reductions.

You also have a [1] Bloodline Jutsu Reduction. Include it.

Your attribute Sight Increase. It's not a problem, but I'm wondering if you mean your sight range increases or you forgot to include slight speed increase. I'd like you to clarify that.

You get two class attributes. One from your main class, the other from your secondary class. You forgot to include the taijutsu attribute. Class Attribute #1 - Upper Body Training: Physical strength slightly increased or Class Attribute #2 - Lower Body Training: Speed slightly increased. Choose one, not both.

edited  

Memories of Xemnas 1

Greedy Entrepreneur

2,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:22 am
It's still not fixed. I'm not going to tell you what you have to fix anymore because I'm done repeating myself. Figure it out. This isn't that hard.

This is denied.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:28 pm
Anonymous_Alcoholic
It's still not fixed. I'm not going to tell you what you have to fix anymore because I'm done repeating myself. Figure it out. This isn't that hard.

This is denied.

Ok...This time I edited and I made sure to fix all the mistake that you told me to change in the last few post you made. And I double checked with a friend of mine.  

Memories of Xemnas 1

Greedy Entrepreneur

2,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:20 pm
Memories of Xemnas 1

Okay, I'm in a better mood. Sorry if I was a d**k.

You have one extra taijutsu style so you have a collective number of 3 styles to start with.

You can have one more personal attribute. If you want some reductions you can take a [1] reduction to Taijutsu, OR a [2] taijutsu reduction but you'll have to add a post to learning something like Ninjutsu. Or you can add in another taijutsu style, a couple extra ninjutsu slots, or something along those lines. Nothing big, though. Or you can do what some people with a bloodline do and come up with something creative with it, like say, if you had the Sharingan is copied a post faster or copied more techniques.

Fix those and add a personal attribute, I'll look at it. If it's acceptable than you're accepted.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:48 pm
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Memories of Xemnas 1

Okay, I'm in a better mood. Sorry if I was a d**k.

You have one extra taijutsu style so you have a collective number of 3 styles to start with.

You can have one more personal attribute. If you want some reductions you can take a [1] reduction to Taijutsu, OR a [2] taijutsu reduction but you'll have to add a post to learning something like Ninjutsu. Or you can add in another taijutsu style, a couple extra ninjutsu slots, or something along those lines. Nothing big, though. Or you can do what some people with a bloodline do and come up with something creative with it, like say, if you had the Sharingan is copied a post faster or copied more techniques.

Fix those and add a personal attribute, I'll look at it. If it's acceptable than you're accepted.

Its allright if you were acting like that but Im sorry for making a mistakes cause I am not used to this kind of application. I mean it was sort of familiar because it kind of resembles to NURs Application. Except for the pool thing I think. I added another taijutsu style slot but not another taijutsu style cause I am still thinking of what else to train with so. Ill do the Art of the gentle fist first then I will think of something else. I think I made a mistake with the personal attributes. But I hope you can clarify it for me if you may. All in all I edited  

Memories of Xemnas 1

Greedy Entrepreneur

2,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:55 pm
Okay, approved. But remember that because you're taijutsu and Bloodline, you have three styles no matter what. You don't have to use all of them.

Have fun roleplaying.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:55 pm
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ρ є r ѕ σ η α ℓ • ∂ α т α|├▬
Full Name: Ji-hun Kwon
Nickname: Ji (Pronounced G)

Birthdate: 3/13

Height: 5'6''
Weight: 166lbs

Nindo: "Take a little risk, life is short."
Personality: A laid back and extremely rude individual in terms of respect to authority. Ji is out going, active and very hyper most of the time, usually around people he knows or likes talking to. He's self-centered and often loves to boast about his abilities, yet he cannot use Elemental Ninjutsu. This plays apart in his life as he's often seen being jealous of ninjutsu experts, despite him being quite adept in his own abilities. Ji is also what one may call a flirt to women as well with the teasing or making comments to just about anyone but in good humor. He shows a great deal of loyalty to his tiger parter, Khallie

Village: Kumogakure
Main Class: Taijutsu
Subclass: Tamer

Partner: Siberian Tiger, Khallie
Khallie is a large female Siberian Tiger who's been with Ji-hun for a majority of his life time. She has a sense of personality as she's seen being protective of her partner, yet these feelings have still yet to fully develop. The two share a bound that's very similar to the Inuzaka.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c σ м в α т • ∂ α т α|├▬
Bloodline: Katei No Neko { Applying }

Chakra Pool: 195
Chakra Element: Lightning, Fire
Chakra Color: Dark Blue
Chakra Materialization: Vaguely forms a tiger aura

Strengths:
• Speed
• Melee Combat
Weaknesses:
• Ninjutsu
• Weapons and Long Range
Fears:
• Partner dying
• Losing an ally

Class Attributes:
• Runt's Instincts: Senses slightly increased.
• Close Knit: Able to understand and give signals to partner.
• Lower Body Training: Speed slightly increased.
Reductions:
• Learn Taijutsu one [1] post faster.
Personal Attributes:
• True Taijutsu Practitioner: Can learn one [1] additional Taijutsu style.
• Way of the Tiger: Through the use of Beast Man Clone and Four-Legged Technique, Ji-hun has been akin to using the Haraise Style. Ji-hun is able to learn this style through normal limitations without it counting towards the Taijutsu limit.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c α r є є r • ∂ α т α|├▬
Ryo: 両0
AC: 0

Missions Complete:
D Rank :: 0
C Rank :: 0
B Rank :: 0
A Rank :: 0
S Rank :: 0

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 03
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 00
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 05
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00
[ Total Learned // Maximum Limit ]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ω є α ρ σ η • ∂ α т α|├▬
Weapon Type: Tanto
Weapon Range: 8 inches.
Weapon Weight: Pound and a half
Weapon Location: Horrizontal sheath back of waist.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ι η ν є η т σ r у|├▬
• 15 Kunai
• 15 Shuriken
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|т є c н η ι q υ є ѕ|├▬
▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Henge no Jutsu [ Transformation Technique ]
• Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ]
• Genso Bushin no Jutsu [ Illusion Clone Technique ]
• Suimen Hokou no Waza [ Act of Water Surface Walking ]
• Kinobori no Waza [ Act of Tree Climbing ]
• Kai [ Release ]

Pacts

Bloodline

Custom

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|н ι ѕ т σ r у|├▬

Ji-hun was born in the land of snow like much of his clan and kin. His sister who was a chuunin for the village was killed in action along with her partner tiger. This loss had distraught Ji-hun when he turned just the right age to become a shinobi. He lost his father to a similar incident and had two other sisters to care for. As he entered the academy of the snow village, he had bound with his sister's partner's daughter, Khallie. First, they resented each other but yet forced circumstances and other incidents had matured this bounding even more. Until recently, Ji-hun had to evacuate from his home village through a hidden tunnel. But he had been separated from his family during the process. He is now trying to make his status and life anew in Kumogakure after meeting two who would decide his fate.

(( Damn it, lost ALL my history when my tab closed -_- ))  

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:37 pm
User Image
Full Name: Kasumi Yayoi
Nickname: Flower Pixie, Sumi-chan

Birthdate: August 15th

Height: 5'5
Weight: 119

Nindo: "Beautiful roses have thorns you know..."
Personality: Kasumi is a sweet girl, a bit naive at times even. She is a playful flirt, even when in battle she like to mess around with her enemies. Kasumi has no filter what-so-ever, and says the first words that come to mind usually. Kasumi tends to be random or just overly joyous all the time, a concept her parents taught her: To always be happy. She is short tempered towards most people, but usually she reserves this for enemies which is a odd quirk to her personality. Kasumi also enjoys random combinations of foods like peanut butter on yams.

Village: Kumo
Main Class: Genjutsu
Subclass: Sensory

Bloodline: Raigyo

Chakra Pool: 245
Chakra Element: Wind and Fire
Chakra Color: Hot Pink
Chakra Materialization: Forms in the shape of hotpink petals

Strengths:
• Sensory ability
• Bloodline jutsu
Weaknesses:
• Fire Jutsu
• Long Range combat
Fears:
• Death
• Spiders

Class Attributes:
• Perceiving Mind: Effect of genjutsu rank D and below slightly increased.
• Scout: Able to detect chakra from living sources within a 60 yard radius.

Reductions:
Learn genjutsu one [1] post faster.

Personal Attributes:
• Princess of the Raigyo - Learns Clan techniques 2 posts faster
• Flower Dancer - Agility is slightly increased, allowing faster reaction speed and evasion.

AC:0

Missions Complete:

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 08
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 12
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00

Summoning Type: N/A
Summon Sage: N/A
Pacts: None Yet

•Kunai x15
•Senbon x15

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]

{Fuuton}

{Katon}

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|B l o o d l i n e

Kasumi was born to the owners of a popular flower shop in Suna. Her mother is a member of the raigyo clan, and daughter of the clan head. She married Kasumi's father, and kept his last name despite her own father's protest to keep the family name. Kasumi from a young age enjoyed being around flowers due to her parents profession. She was known as the flower child by her parents and many of the people around the village. Kasumi's parents figured she would become a Florist like them but because of her very adventurous personality, they knew she would choose something a little more difficult. Kasumi soon started attending the academy when she became 11.

In her years at the academy she studied various things of the ninja world alongside her peers. She of course was interested in Medical ninjutsu which led her to wanting to become a medical nin. As they trained in the academy practicing various techniques,Her teachers realized that she had a natrual affinity for illusionary techniques. She had noticed this as well and felt like it would be a good skill in the future so she won't become one sided. She wanted to be useful in more than one way when on a mission with her future team. She began training with ninjutsu involving flowers which led to creation of unique techniques. Kasumi had learned that it's good to have something that makes you different from the other ninja. Kasumi graduated from the academy in 5 years with flying colors and was on her way to becoming a strong kunoichi.

She hopes to become strong and keep her team alive using her various skills. Kasumi knows this is only the beginning of a new journey for the Blossoming Beauty.

~Will add more as I continue rping: Updating it annually with any new info.~

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:57 am
User Image
Full Name: Atsuma Ketsueki
Nickname: The White Rose

Birthdate: March 31(NUNS3 yeye!!)

Height: 5'7"
Weight: 150 lb

Nindo: "Watch me because i'm gonna be huge"
Personality: Reckless at times and noble and a pretty sociably guy

Village: Kirigakure
Main Class: Ninjutsu
Subclass: Blood Line

Bloodline: Saiketsu

Chakra Pool: [250+20] Chakra [25] back up chakra
Chakra Element: Water and Wind
Chakra Color: White
Chakra Materialization: Aura

Strengths:
• Suiton Ninjutsu
• Bloodline
Weaknesses:
• Raiton
• Dehydration
Fears:
• Hurting the people he loves
• Using to much blood and dying

Class Attributes:
• Secret Drop: Backup reserve of [25] chakra
• Weak Blood: Bloodline technique effects slightly increased
Reductions:
• Learns ninjutsu [1] post faster
• Learn bloodline techniques [1] post faster
Personal Attributes:
• Dehydration decreased by two posts
•Learning requirement for Suiton ninjutsu -1 post

AC:0

Missions Complete:

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 06
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 02
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 01
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 01

Weapon Type: None
Weapon Range:
Weapon Weight:
Weapon Location:

Summoning Type: None yet
Summon Sage: None yet
Pacts: None Yet

• 10x Kunai
• 15x Shuriken

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]

Suiton and Fuuton

-

Saiketsu

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

Atsuma was born into a very strict family and was obligated to become a shinobi. He was an excellent student who wanted to excel in everything to impress his parents but never quite could and so his parents being very strict made him train 24/7 to be worthy of Saiketsu. They had killed his other siblings when they reached the age of 14 because they deemed them not worthy. When Atsuma found this out he became furious and his goal was no longer to impress his parents but to avenge his siblings that fell to fates cruel game. When Atsuma reached the age of 14 and gained control of his saiketsu his father tried to kill Atsuma in his sleep but he was prepared and Atsuma was able to kill his father but just barely. Atsuma's mother found Atsuma and his father, she took them to a hospital but only Atsuma made it. To this day Atsuma can not erase his fathers last words from his mind neither can he forget the guilt. "You will never be anything in this life Atsuma give up....." Atsuma will not stop until the world recognises him. Atsuma entered the academy when he was 13 and in two yars became a genin, his parents said he was to weak and pathetic and would bring shame to his clan.

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:57 am
Hello everybody, glad to see your profiles~! Sorry to keep you waiting.

Reiko Zena

I realize that you may not be finished with your profile since I don't see a history. But members are strongly suggested to instead post them in their workbox forum (somewhere in this guild). Also, you can only pick one attribute for the tamer's subclass. It can't be both so you might want to pick one or the other. Also, learning two taijutsu styles even for one stage of either for the absence of one or two elements isn't right when you barely have as much ninjutsu slots to sacrifice. So I would say no to that attribute.

Tsukino17

For your limitations, your genjutsu max is at 12 than 10.
As far as your inventory goes, you can ONLY have projectiles that retain to the max of 30. So you can't start out with bandages, herbs, explosive tags. Smoke bombs however, are considered projectiles.

As for your flower dancer attribute, I don't know if it applies more to the rate of your flower controlling power or just your character in general. Starting out 'superior' is a problem. The better word for an approval would be moderately or slightly. ( Many members have had to alter their word variables in the past.)

malavaes

Your limitations for ninjutsu should be at 6 per element with an additional two ninjutsu slots (that don't pertain to each element) instead of 9. To avoid confusion, you could just make slots under each of your elements and color code it if you want. And if you're of ninjutsu class, you really should have more than one element. (Because of your split limitations, it's pretty nifty. ** )

You can also have five more basic projectiles. Just saying.
Also, if you can find a different picture than a blatently obvious cannon character from Khr, it would help. If not, oh well.

Just some simple suggestions.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:15 am
Redera Issun

Edited, Redera-chan! ^.^  

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:22 am
Redera Issun
Hello everybody, glad to see your profiles~! Sorry to keep you waiting.

Reiko Zena

I realize that you may not be finished with your profile since I don't see a history. But members are strongly suggested to instead post them in their workbox forum (somewhere in this guild). Also, you can only pick one attribute for the tamer's subclass. It can't be both so you might want to pick one or the other. Also, learning two taijutsu styles even for one stage of either for the absence of one or two elements isn't right when you barely have as much ninjutsu slots to sacrifice. So I would say no to that attribute.

Tsukino17

For your limitations, your genjutsu max is at 12 than 10.
As far as your inventory goes, you can ONLY have projectiles that retain to the max of 30. So you can't start out with bandages, herbs, explosive tags. Smoke bombs however, are considered projectiles.

As for your flower dancer attribute, I don't know if it applies more to the rate of your flower controlling power or just your character in general. Starting out 'superior' is a problem. The better word for an approval would be moderately or slightly. ( Many members have had to alter their word variables in the past.)

malavaes

Your limitations for ninjutsu should be at 6 per element with an additional two ninjutsu slots (that don't pertain to each element) instead of 9. To avoid confusion, you could just make slots under each of your elements and color code it if you want. And if you're of ninjutsu class, you really should have more than one element. (Because of your split limitations, it's pretty nifty. ** )

You can also have five more basic projectiles. Just saying.
Also, if you can find a different picture than a blatently obvious cannon character from Khr, it would help. If not, oh well.

Just some simple suggestions.

Tamer Subclass: • The Tamer Subclass has two attributes, simply add both to your profile. X

For the first perk then would a simple additional tai style be fine then? (Seen people with that perk)

And yes, it's still under construction. Still have an app to do, lol  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:31 am
Reiko Zena

Thank you for showing me that. I had this urk that I was somehow wrong. xD
Yes, I would say an additional whole style is better. And alright I understand but next time please post incompleted profiles in the said area (work station or something) for works under construction. @ everyone.

Tsukino17

Poisonous flowers I would say no to since they aren't 'basic' projectiles. Maybe I haven't said basic before. If you still want them in and if it has anything to do with your bloodline, I'd ask Shin or some vice captain about it. Though I would say it's highly unlikely that it would pass. Sorry. I don't mean to be uptight but it's just the rules. @ everyone.  

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 361 362 363 364 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games