Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Oh My Gold! Main Forum
Introduce yourself!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome!
Thanks! <3
100%
 100%  [ 1735 ]
Total Votes : 1735

SkyeChanNeko

Timid Star

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:19 pm
Hullo! The name's Octavia! I usually go by Sky, Kimi or Machiko! ^^ I LOVE to roleplay, and I usually roleplay videogames, like Sonic, Kingdom Hearts and Legend of Zelda, or anime like Bleach and Naruto. I'm an anime, manga & video game freak (like Konata! whee )and I'd love to get to know everyone! (=^.^=)/

P.S: Oh, and I love this color blue! ^^

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:58 pm
Hello I'm Aineska Siwel But u could just call me Aineska...I'ts supposed to be my name jumbled up XD
I luv watching anime, reading manga, drawing, jigsaw puzzles and video games, and many others ;b My birthday is August 12th I'm 18 years old. I luv listening to music I have way to many favorites I'll listen to anything besides country... And I'm slightly insane and psychotic and super weird and friendly. 4laugh  

Aineska Siwel

Dapper Gaian

7,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Befriended 100

Hold My Dixk

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:25 am
Hey Guys, I just joined and I just wanna let every know my real name is mike ;] 16 and I like to party and other stuff [i'm kinda lazy] lmao bye  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:56 pm
Hey, everyone! I'm HeartPoetic. I'm a long-term Gaian. I recently made this account after my e-mail and all pertaining web accounts were hacked and deleted/tainted. So, I'm not a newbie, just for clarification.

In real life, I'm engaged to a great man (though I might be a little biased xd ) who is a long haul truck driver. I fancy myself as a bit of an intellectual. I'll be going back to college in the Fall, hoping to really start knocking out my General Ed. My ultimate goal for a degree is to at least have my Master's in Theology. I have always found that to be an interesting aspect of humankind with touches into numerous other scientific fields. In a similar note, this is why I am also into mythologies of all kinds, with a great emphasis on Greco-Roman, Egyptian, and other Ancient Mediterranean culture. Other sciences are fascinating as well, such as psychology, anthropology, and numerous biological sciences. My hobbies include: poetry, authoring, reading, trivia, puzzle games, video games, martial arts, yoga, and debate/discussion/deep conversation (especially intellectual subjects).  

HeartPoetic

3,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Not the Lying Anon

Lonely Autobiographer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:18 pm
Uh, hey, I'm General Killbot and I'm pretty new to Gaia.

Umm, I don't have much to say, my life's boring. sweatdrop Eh, I'm ok with that.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:12 pm
Hello, I'm FoxGirlForever. Some people call me fox but you can call me Sydney or whatever crazy name you come up with. I started gaia in 07.. I think and lately I haven't been too active, but I'm starting to get on more. I'm also very much into anime. My profile probably has more if you're that interested... at least I think it does, I haven't seen it in a while razz  

FoxGirlForever

Aged Fatcat

7,250 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

peipeiyo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:34 am
hey everyone! im peipeiyo/peiyo c:
im an artist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:12 am
Hi Everybody!!
I'm Rowan(Obviously) heart
There is a lot to know about me..so I will tell you a little and let you figure out the rest 3nodding
I love football,baseball,basketball, golf, and volleyball
I would die without my friends
and I am the most random person you'll ever meet! xd

I Love is Evil I

LilDevlishGirl

Beloved Giver

10,275 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:45 pm
So, to start off, my name to Christine, but you can call me Chrissy, LilDevil, or anything you'd like really.
I'm 17 years old going on 18 September 15 biggrin !
I'm a soon to be high school graduate, but I've been on gaia since 2005.
Unfortunately, I lost my original account in 2007, (long story) and have bene trying to rebuild myself.
Im normally on gaia to try and make new friends, but unfortunately I haven't been able to make many D:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:52 am
Hi Everyone! I'm Floppable!  

floppable

7,000 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100

Commander Cannoli

Spicy Blob

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:18 pm
Hi everyone! I'm the notorious Midnight Seduction. You can call me Jen, This is the first time I am posting in this guild. I have been busy this year, and there has been a death in the family so I have not been on Gaia very often. Though my eyes are still open to all kinds of items. I am an Artist, You can find me on deviantart. I will do avi arts for golds, though I do warn I still need practice with the program I am using, if you want arts I will do them for golds and items <3 I love to chat it up, so if you want to talk send me a pm and we can talk about texting and such there. If you have any questions feel free to ask!~  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:20 am
H є ℓ ℓ σ_____
_______My name is Sam, hence I A M 5 A M.
_______I'm 20, soon to be 21 since my birthday is October 9th.
_______I'm from Toledo, OH. That's right on the OH + MI boarder, if you're not familiar.
_______I love traveling and my favorite cities are Traverse City, MI and Chicago, IL.
_______I enjoy watching football. It's the only sport I can sit through and not complain about.
_______I have a lot of really good friends on Gaia + like people who make conversation with me. c:
_______I'm a very friendly person and I like to make friends.
_______I'm a veteran to owning a couple of charity guilds in the past, but I now only own one guild and have passed the others on to a couple of friends.
_______I've been on Gaia since '05, but for the life of me cannot remember my old login.
_______This account was actually a mule for one of my guilds, but it's now my main account. C:
_______I don't like when people beg for my items or donations.
_______If you want to learn more about me, just ask!
_______I'm open to answering any question. c:

I A M 5 A M

8,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

waypou2004

Dedicated Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:24 am
Hiya, I'm waypou2004.
You can call me Waypou or Way.
I like... cheese? And random stuff.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:34 pm
welcome, loves c:

Jenny Ate Your Noodless

Emadra

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:52 am

This wasn't my first post so shoot me. biggrin

My name's Emadra~ (You may call me Em.)
I am Eighteen, and filled with awesomeness.
I live in the south, and I am not a 'redneck', and personally I don't like hate it when people call others from the south rednecks, just because they're in the south. It's stupid. I even live in a little tiny town full of 'country folk', but not your versions of what a redneck is.
So get over it.

I speak my mind. I'm bluntly honest 99.9999% of the time.
I'm easily forgetful, So I apologize ahead of time for anything I may forget.
I am an artist, I love writing, drawing, and singing.
I want to cosplay, but no job! So, *sad face inserted here*
I currently only have 5k on my gaia - Hurdur. :]
I'm not completely obsessed with anime, like a lot of people are. ( No offense ;D )
Though I do love the animes I have seen.
My favorite animes consist of Kare Kano, Wolf's Rain, Samurai Champloo, Onegai Twins, and some Manga's added into that. ( I just don't remember the names of a lot I did like >w<;; )

I really don't care what people say about me, but I do care about what people say about my friends. They are the world to me and I will 99% of the time do anything for them.

I'm very open to talk to people, if you'd like to make a new friend, then start talking to me, because I'll be one of the best ones you'll ever have. 8D

I have been on gaia for a long time (4 years+) Just on different accounts; BUT, I didn't get really into gaia until now...

Likes;; Turtles, Frogs, Bacon, Steak, Animals, My Blue heeler Zip!(dog), Music, Keyboards, Art, Chameleons, Iguana's, Stuffed animals, Antelopes, Grasshoppers, Crickets, Pan's Labyrinth, The Dark Crystal, Underworld series, Harry Potter series, Chronicles of Riddick, Paintball, Orange, Blue, All kinds of video games, and more~
Dislikes;; Labels, Wasps, The Exorcist, One-Minute-Friends-Next-Enemies, Confusion, Not having any confidence sometimes, Ticks, Death metal, New rock trying to imitate old rock and screamo bands that THINK they're good, and more**

I know that was like a novel long, but, you loved it, so that's okay. ;D
Tah-tah now!!

Oh My Gold! Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games