Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:00 pm
Her phone buzzes yet again, and this time she sees there are pictures attached to the message. Going off to the side, she grins as she goes through them, feeling a bit heated at some of them as memories of their afternoon dance through her mind.

Kat's text to Dec
Yummy pics, babe....and I'd much rather be spending some time with you rather than be at this party. Guess I should tell you I've been a naughty girl...... wink

A few minutes later she gets a reply from Dec and she just grins as she puts her phone away, and starts to wander around the party, sipping her drink as she goes.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:12 pm
-watches Kat fiddle with her phone- Kaaaat! Dance with me! 4laugh  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:15 pm
She looks at dame, the vodka starting to hit her hard now.

"Don't think so, damey.....I might tip over in these heels. xd "  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:19 pm
LOL So take them off, Kat! -grabs her hand- Come on, babe... sad Dance with me xd  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

rodenrock

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:21 pm
*is dancing little heart out, busting moves*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:23 pm
"Tell you what, I'll stand here and move around a bit while I drink, and you can dance around me. I ain't taking these babies off, they cost too damn much! xd "  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:26 pm
sad Kat, where's the fun in that? neutral -makes a face and looks around for Flame-  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:30 pm
Shrugs her shoulders and watches dame walk away. Resisting the temptation to look at the pictures of Dec again, she heads back to the kitchen area for some more ice for her drink.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

rodenrock

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:30 pm
*notices Kat standing around by the wall, drinking, saunters up to her, weaving a bit* I never did catch your name, pretty lady. *leans on the wall for support*

*takes a moment to realize she walked off. Weaves along after her* Heya...*stops at the kitchen counter, leaning on it* Hi gorgeous, what's your name?

((Well, s**t. Edited)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:35 pm
She looks up at the man who had introduced himself as....s**t....what the hell was his name? Refreshing her drink again and putting the bottles back in the tote bag, she arches an eyebrow at him.

"Name's Katana....this your place?"  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

rodenrock

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:41 pm
Indeed it is, Katana you say? Exotic name. wink

You like the place from what you've seen? It's a bit of a mess at the moment because of the ruckus. *chuckles* It's a pretty good deal though. Three bedrooms upstairs and two and half bath. Does good enough for a bachelor. smile Backyard's great for BBQ-ing. 3nodding You from round here?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:42 pm
"You could say that.....ever hear of the bar called Most Wanted?"  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

rodenrock

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:50 pm
*taps finger on lip* Hmm, sounds familiar. Is it over there not far from Lily's and the GGB? Can't say I ever been in it... *gives Katana a sexy grin*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:54 pm
"It's in that area, and you can't miss it if you've been over there. So, how long you been here?"  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:55 pm
-eventually finds Flame and drags him onto the dance floor-  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games