Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mystic_emerald

Melodious Member

18,065 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:02 pm

Pig skin isn't bad. ^^ Again, they can taste pretty good in some dishes. I guess a lot of these sort of foods really depends on how they're prepared, and how much of an open mind you have lol. smile
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:44 am

*Inwe walks into the Great Hall and goes to where she normally sits down at the Gryffindor table every other morning.* Oh breakfst come to me!!!!! burning_eyes

Damned to the beginning

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:50 pm

*Throws a boiled egg at Damned.*
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:52 pm

*eats a yam*

mystic_emerald

Melodious Member

18,065 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:46 am

*Holds up an illegable sign.*
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:54 pm

Whats illegable mean? sweatdrop gonk

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

Alutian

Vicious Duelist

6,350 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:35 am

((Unreadable, in a way. Perhaps it's so badly written, or smudged, or covered in dirt or food or something that it can't be made out. It's just a jumble of markings as far as the reader can see. And it's actually spelled illegible.))
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:34 am

((Oh THAT word! ...for some reason I kept pronouncing it wrong inside my head so I couldn't figure it out sweatdrop ))

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

Reese_Roper

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:59 am

*Attempts to read sign*

Aw, fooey. Can't.

*Bats Angil with a loaf of bread for making a sign I can't read*
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:45 am

*looks at Reese's avatar*

...that.....is incredibly amusing.
xd

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

~Mercie~

800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 1:02 pm

+waits until students are all gone and then strolls down the great hall muttering to self+ *sigh* Mercie so longs to be a student here. Hers is good at all the cleanings and cookings, but wants MORE. ah well. She will gets to be a student some day.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:26 pm

*picks up her rag and cleans the table* Ainie wants to be student at good school Hogwarts *Bumps into student* Sorry! *Sobbs uncontrolably*

ixluvxzakuro

ixluvxzakuro

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:03 pm

wipes table and mops up spilled pumpkin juice.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:56 pm

*munches on mashed taters* Yumyumyum *munch*

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

HogwartsMonthlyRep

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:36 am

I wanted to make sure that this got to as many people as possible. But I'm not allowed to post in the commonrooms, being a cat and all. So here you go...
In the Hogwarts Monthly Editor's Office, KTweirdchick
Write for the Hogwarts Monthly!

Only 10 days till the next issue of the Hogwarts Monthly everyone! I still haven't gotten any articles besides the ones I was expecting from Angil before I even got the last issue out. Hmm...I'll make you all a nice little list of ideas...

fanfic (always welcomed to the paper, as long as its your own)
cartoons (you could always take a look at past issues for an idea of what the cartoons I've gotten so far are like, or you could draw one, scan it, and upload it if you like.)
Book/movies/game/music reviews (I'm, now, even semi-partial to taking game, movie, and music reviews as well. Also, you could give a review of an HP fanfic, in case you want us to know about one or you want to make you're opinion known about a popular one. None of these have to be about Harry Potter)
Letters to the paper (I'd be more than happy to take any letters from readers. They can be praise, criticism, whatever. I will, of course, respond to them.)
Events/Reports (There's lots going on inside and outside of both the guild and Gaia. If anyone felt like playing reporter and giving us an overview [possibly with a magic spin, if you're up to it], then I would be dying to publish it.)
Foe ads (I've been wanting to do this for ages. I want to include fake magical ads into the paper. I have mentioned this in my ideas post on the first page, see that for more information.)
Almost anything (Lets say you wrote a paper or essay that you're particularly proud of, go ahead and publish it here. Just as long as it's PG-13, I'd love to publish it, I'm thinking of using a few of my own essays...but I don't want to unless I get some others.)

If anyone wants to contribute to the this next (or any) issue, they can post the gist of their idea in the Editors Office and then PM me the final product. Or, if you're struck with a sudden inspiration, you can just send me your finished work and I'll add it in. The posts are usually more just so I can have an idea of how many articles I'm getting and how many articles I should write, myself.
Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games