Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:05 pm
Ninja or Hamu...You decide!
Dirty Little Secrets------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Yamada Haru
It's the Devil in the Details...

......What a tangled web we weave......

He looked on at this crazy situation and realized that chaos just tended to swallow up everything around Naoko and Ryu. Even as he stared and they desperately tried to figure things out. Hamu remained silent assessing the next steps. No, he wasn't going to get swallowed by this insanity.

"Procuring a man that I've not met will be very difficult, Ryuukaze-san. And I don't have time to be running around the world looking for Oumori Sai. Dragging Shou-sama down here is practically impossible right now. He's in the middle of the DVD recording session for the backstage show for the next album. You two are suppose to be on that DVD too. They are coming by to interview you as per your schedules on the desk. Besides, even if Shou-sama wanted to come down here he could not. By now he is probably in full winged regalia. We wanted to do a 'How the outfit was put on" portion to the DVD. They are doing a photo shoot with him and Narcissus-san on the set backstage prior to opening the curtains." he finally finished pouring reality on both men.

"I know neither of you want to hear this but sometimes, things cannot move at the pace you want. I know that you're upset Nako-san but grab yourself and pull it together. Whatever Hayato-san said to you could be chocked full of lies, for all you know. So really you shouldn't be come so strung out on something you can't even prove until you talk to your brother. But what I need to know now is...are you both capable of fulfilling your contracts and going on stage? I won't bring this crazy situation to Shou-sama. He's already got Heaven and Hell going on upstairs, he doesn't need an additional universes on his plate." With that he leaned against the doorway and waited for their answers. He didn't want to have to be the harsh reality man of this moment but someone had to be.

-:{------------------------------------------------Dirty Little Secrets
I'll keep my dirty little secrets.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:23 am
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Charity Event - Back Stage

Shou walked out of his dressing room through the special double doorways that compensated for the wings that sprouted to either side. Walking with a purposeful stride, he was surrounded by techs and camera men. This fascination with the fantasy and the lime light transformed him and opened the gates to another world. One where which he truly was an angel of God's Heavenly Court.

As he walked into Heaven, actually the set called Heaven, the techs tested the magnificence wings causing them to curl and raise. Jaz hit a few buttons to capture the lights upon the set pre-show and went over a few details with the DVD crew to explain the animatronics behind the wings.They could hear the music pounding beyond the heavy walled off area before them. that was layered with a thick outer curtain.

Shou's XFantasyX girl walked up to him not long after wearing a lithe almost fairy-like dress of gray that flowed and glittered as she walked. Perfect for either angel or demon to hold and dance. She smiled at him before carefully going over a few last minute cues with him. "I'm sure I'll be alright when the wing curls around me and the smoke comes up. I'll slip under the stage platform just as we rehearsed. Since they fixed that loose wire, my dress won't get caught this time. But your wings? Aren't they heavy?"

He nodded with a thoughtful smile, "Well not too heavy. Right now Jaz's crew is hooking up the rig that will take most of the excess weight until show time. I needed a bit of time with the wings on to make sure my body is compensating for them when I move. The team really is on top of everything, I shouldn't have much to worry about with all the hard working Cherub about." Then pulled her in close and turned her for the camera, "Soon Lucifer will be arriving to join us for the photo shoot here" he whispered in her ear, then they both smiled as the cameras flashed as if on cue.

Completely into the magic of tonight's event, he was truly unaware that only a level away insanity had reared its ugly head yet again.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:20 am
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

........Show Time!!.........

Izzy wandered around back stage feeling a little out of place even though everyone on the Ohayou staff knew him. Most of them told him to get well soon because from what they knew, he had been ill. Of course, his body still was healing and the bruises still stood out on his pale skin but fortunately, the turtle neck he wore worked to hide it.

He had yet to find Yamada-san even though people had directed him this way and that. The man was completely hard to keep up with. So finally, Izzy walked over to Jaz as the man was testing lights on Shou. Sitting down in the chair beside Jaz, Izzy smiled, "Like old times, eh?"

Jaz glanced over and grinned, "Yeah, Yammi's eating it up. Really likes working with Narcissus. I have to admit, it's good to be back behind a big stage again. Thanks Ishi for hooking us up."

"It's the least I can do, Jaz." he answered with a smile as he looked out over at Shou, "The crew did a great job on those wings. But I am betting you had Smash and Ohayou's help to pull that off."

"Well, yeah, we needed several things my WareHouse just couldn't handle. It was a 3 way effort I'd say. And Shou's quite a taskmaster along with his assistant. But when Narcissus returned to work, he lit a different fire under people's butts. The good thing is, both stars seem to have a decent synergy on and off stage especially at crunch time." Jaz seemed quite proud of the back stage accomplishment even with all the ups and downs.

"I can imagine. Wish I could have been of better service to all of you." Izzy sighed a bit wistfully feeling just a little uncomfortable.

"Oh don't be. You know you'd have worked your a** of to help any one of us if situations were reversed. Things happen. But hey, after the events all done, the crew is going to get together for Afters. We thought about just kicking back some brews and taking it easy. Kind of like old times. So if you're able to come, please do." Jaz said with a vivid smile then clicked a new set of lights over Shou changing the scene from blue to a glowing gold.

"I might just do that, Jaz. It's been awhile since we all were together. Just like old times. Mmm...it's really been that long since Indie went under." Old memories stirred in his head even as he wondered what his future held...He had tried to avoid thinking about Akihiko and his confession to the man. "Well, I need to get some seats for this show because Narcissus-san wants me to view this from the audience tonight."

"Well if that's the case then let me give you some great seats." Jaz chuckled as he picked up a folder. "I was given some by Yamada-san in case Narcissus had any special people coming. I'm guessing you qualify." he laughed as he handed Izzy the tickets. "Now you can watch from the best seat in the house. And rest assure I already sighted the whole venue. You'll see everything tonight."

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:09 am

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

The words coming from Naoko's mouth didn't process for a moment.
Hayato said...what about Shou?
And...he claimed to have slept with Sai.
So...Shou was actually Sai....and Hayato had gone to bed with Sai?
No ******** way! That was just so ridiculous that...
That it might just be true...
Ryu stood there, mouth hanging open, eyes wide, as Naoko looked to him, begging him to make it all go away, to tell him that Hayato was just a lying b*****d trying to mess with him.
It was true, Hayato was a manipulative, lying sack of s**t, as far as he was concerned, but...something about this...seemed oddly plausible.
Why else would that man have run from the room crying?
And Shou...there had been something strangely familiar about him. If he really thought about it...that scent, that feeling when Ryu had kissed him at the ramen shop.
No...no way in hell. He was just reading into the situation, letting his own imagination take him away.
Right?
Ryu wasn't sure at all.
So...to tell Naoko that Hayato was just a liar, and make himself into a liar because he really didn't know...or to say that maybe Hayato was telling the truth, and be honest, despite the risk of injuring Naoko and worsening the situation.
Being honest with Naoko....or saving the show....
"It's all lies, baby. All lies. You know Sai would never do that, and if he thinks Shou is Sai, well, obviously the guy is crazier than we thought. Now pick yourself up. We have to get your makeup fixed and be ready. This is our big night, remember, and we can't let Shou down. Simply can't."

Slowly, Ryuukaze approached the blond, kneeling down and taking hold of him, gently making him to rise to his feet.
"Listen...Hayato is gonna be taken care of. Imagine what Shou, and Izo, will do when they get a hold of the b*****d now. He is so screwed. What I want you to do, though, is forget about what he said, and know that he is full of it. Your brother loves you, I love you, and we're going to get it together and go do what we do. No time for tears. After the show, do what you need, but for now, be my strong angel, mk?"

Of course, Ryu had heard everything Yamada had said, which was why he was doing everything in his power to patch this up yesterday. He had almost panicked, but Yamada had put him back down on the ground. There would be no way of getting Sai right now...and of course, Shou was far too busy.
Holding Naoko tight, the violinist looked over his shoulder at the assistant.
"Thank you, Yamada-san. If you could, please call the makeup artist over here again right away, and get Izo on the line. Hayato is out of his goddamn mind. Who knows what he's gonna do next."

Who knows what may happen next... Ryu thought to himself, frowning. It bothered him, though he knew he had done what had to be done. Even so, he had lied to Naoko, in a roundabout sort of way. He wasn't sure about any of it...except maybe the part about Shou being Sai...preposterous...but he had said whatever he needed to to calm his beloved. Whether that was wrong or right, he wasn't sure.
But...was he choosing the music over what was best for Naoko?
He had no idea...but he would dwell on that later. Unfortunately, for the time being, he had to focus more on the music...

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:16 am
User Image

Having just handed out the last latte, Nezumi sighed, prepared to relax, maybe snack on one of these doughnuts,...until Hiroki Asato of all people had to walk right up to him.
What he heard, about Chiyou, well...surely the Vice-Chairman was talking about somebody else.
Chiyou, into his work? Doing well? Bullshit. The kid was pathetic.
"Are you...sure?" he asked, but shut his mouth before he said anything else. He thought better of it. He was already in a bottom of the barrel position thanks to that brat's good luck, and obviously, for whatever reason, there was some sort of favoritism going on with that child.
Nezumi's nose twitched and he looked down at his shoes.
Desk jockey? Assistant manager?
This was an outrage! All because of one snot nosed little s**t!
I swear to god....I swear.... he thought to himself, angrily.
"I see. Thank you, sir." he said, politely.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:21 pm
I embrace the torn rose to my chest
And fall into the crimson sea...

User Image

Son of a b***h....
Hayato's jaw ached a little, but, luckily for him, Naoko wasn't a very strong hitter.
Or, at least, he didn't feel physical pain the way normal people should.
It actually kinda gave him a thrill. Probably the same for Naoko, now...
Enough pain would do that to a person.
Hayato sat up on the couch, not quite sure of how long he had been lying there. Looking at the clock, he sighed, noticing that it would soon be time to get upstairs to go onstage.
Could he give the performance he had wanted?
The vocalist couldn't help but wonder. That was about all he could do, at the moment. Wonder. Question his entire life. Try to push through with the only thing he knew...music.
Going over to the dressing table, the raven-haired man took the time to re-do his makeup himself. He could call for the artist, but he was perfectly fine doing it himself. He always had a good hand with makeup, though it wasn't something he would usually go around bragging about.
With his face put back together, the vocalist smiled at himself in the mirror, but it looked warped, false.
"Sai..." he whispered into the empty room, as if making a wish to bring his lost lover back to him.
He was just about to head out the door, but stopped for a moment, grabbing an airplane bottle of whiskey from the minibar and downing it in one gulp.
Best he could do, for now.
Confidence completely shattered, Hayato headed upstairs, not ready at all to take the stage, but committed to going out there at the end of this next act's set.
Standing in the wings, the broken star looked around, obviously uncomfortable in his own skin.
Until his eyes landed on an angel.
A real, live, walking angel.
And not just any angel...his angel. His Sai. Or...Shou as he seemed to actually believe he was called.
It was curious. Why, exactly, would Sai have become convinced he was someone else? It truly puzzled Hayato. Something...terrible...must have happened. Or, perhaps, it really was all some elaborate act.
Either way, Hayato was 110% positive that the angel waiting in the wings was indeed his Sai.
So, there he found himself, staring wistfully at the heavenly being just across the way, arms wrapped around himself, obviously afraid and lonely.
If only...if only he could reach out and touch that angel for a moment...

I continue dancing upon
The piled bodies until I die...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:05 am
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU

The techs rigged the wings and soon he was feeling almost as light as a feather as the wires lifted the extra weight from his back. For a moment he was playful as he released his XfantasyX girl and lifted both feet from the ground. "I feel as if I could fly!" he exclaimed to the techs with a gloriously smile upon his face. Oh this was going to be delightful and exhilarating. Shou knew it!

Glancing up, he lifted his hands and offered a pray to the skies above, "Grant your servant such sweet music that will never be forgotten as it falls upon mortal ears." A purely exquisite feeling of joy filled his immortal so as he drifted barely touching the ground with his toes.

While Shou flirted with his new identity for the night, the crew practiced with the wings while the crowd roared beyond the wall. It was then Shou, finally spied the darkness with arms wrapped around oneself. He smiled and then winked to the darkness, "I'll be right here listening to your performance, Hayato-kun. I can't wait to hear what you've planned for your show." Of course his words were hard to hear over the other loud noises but the smile was still obvious on the Angel.

Right now, though, Shou also had another thing on his mind....his adversary. He was a little excited to see his 'rival' and the costume he had only seen parts of during rehearsals. Maybe he was just a little worried about his partner in crime because he wasn't sure if the man truly had recovered from his prior...'injuries'.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:26 am
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

.....Back Stage

Hiroki's eyes focused in on Nezumi, "Well I believe so, from seeing and talking to him. Of course I know Chiyou-kun has had problems in th past.. Enough to fill a score card, but really Nezumi-kun. I see it this way. You've added to any problem he might have by taking too many vacations. You're suppose to make sure your star is being successful. And if that star is failing to perform, well that is a reflection on you isn't it? If he was that much of a problem, you could have consulted with your superiors, who then might have come to Chairman Koyasu-sama."

HIroki really didn't enjoy having these king of talks with people. Especially when he knew that Nezumi-kun was a fairly smart man. He wondered why the man had neglected his star and failed to handle it within the chain of command. Certainly there was some explanation but he had a feeling he wasn't going to receive a straight answer.

Watching Nezumi, he had to wonder what the man was thinking because he certainly was twitching enough to cause him to question, "Right now, though as far as I've seen, Chiyou-kun seems much more interested in his work than he has been in a long time. I think I actually see improvement in him. But...right now, its not a matter of how he's improving, its a matter of how are You going to improve? I don't want to hear you blame it all on Chiyou-kun because its a two way street between manager and star. You were equally responsible."

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:47 am

User Image

The whole world seemed to blur again, for a moment.
He couldn't do this....was so afraid....was so disconnected from himself that he wasn't sure if his voice could even carry, let alone remember all the lyrics and choreography.
In short...Hayato was about to give up, give in to his demons.
Demons...he felt like a demon. A demon that deserved this punishment that had befallen him.
Could there possibly be redemption? At all?
Possibly...
As Hayato looked on, his vision seemed to clear again, focusing on that one angel that he so desperately wanted...no, needed.
His angel...he was smiling! And...speaking to him now....saying he would be....what did he say?
It didn't matter...the angel showed him favor just by smiling at him. It was enough to bring the shattered man back to life, enough so that he could smile weakly back and slowly walk over to the angel, looking up at him, as he was very slightly taller now, with his costume and rigging.
"Shou...." he spoke, voice full of wonder as his eyes took in each and every detail.
Yes, this was Oumori Sai....but the Sai he had known so briefly was not there, was somewhere deep inside, if he even existed anymore. Hayato could sense that now as he looked into the vocalist's eyes. It wasn't a ruse, Shou really was Shou, exclusively.
The raven-haired star stood, eyes locked on the angel, for a good moment.
Even if Sai wasn't himself...Hayato still wanted him. Shou was different, but the heart, the soul was the same.
"You are...so beautiful..." he reached out, fingers barely stroking across the angel's makeup as to avoid smudging it, almost as though Hayato was afraid the man would shatter at his touch. The hand drifted from the cheek to the ear, lightly brushing a strand of hair behind the dainty ear before those fingers drifted to that long, regal neck, tickling softly down it.
True, he shouldn't be touching Shou. He simply couldn't resist.
"You are always...just so beautiful..." perhaps he would be reprimanded, punished for his filthy hand coming into contact with this holy being, but he didn't care. It was worth it.
It was worth it, because for the first time he could remember, he could actually feel his heart beating. Beating from something other than rage and the thrill of his sadistic ways.

I continue dancing upon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:24 pm
User Image

SHOU

Shou saw a unusal look in Hayato-kun's eyes, it was as if he had been struck by some enchanting force of nature. The way he stared and then reached out slowly just to lay hands on him. "Beautiful?" he smiled rather pleased with that compliment tonight. But then the finger stroked along his neck and sent a shiver down his spine.

"Ah...be careful, they spent hours on my make-up." And indeed it was much more difficult to see 'Sai' in Shou once the wonderful make-up artists had worked their magic. A different look almost every day would make it hard for any man to truly know the real person beyond the 'mask'.

"Are you ready for your performance, Hayato-kun? I should be able to hear it from here. You look very handsome yourself tonight. I'm sure that you'll have your fans attention." His smile remained brilliant in his excitement for the Event tonight. He could almost taste the magic in the air as each minute passed. There was nothing in this world that could bring down that exhilarating feeling.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:40 pm
Ninja or Hamu...You decide!
Dirty Little Secrets------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Yamada Haru
It's the Devil in the Details...

......What a tangled web we weave......

Yamada nodded when Ryuukaze made his request and hit a button at the side of his ear, "Send the Make-up artist and Stylist back to NAKO-san's room. Yes, Thank you." Then he tapped the ear bud again and looked over at the two.

"They'll be here very soon. Shou's on the set now rigged to fly. So 4 people will be here soon. Two make up artists and two stylists. The extras are from Shou's dressing room to make sure that this is done quickly. I've been told they are waiting for Narcissus to arrive on the set from his dressing room for the set footage. Your interviews will be within 15 minutes. And...I'll be speaking to Chairman Matsumoto as soon as I can but at the moment, his schedule show him to be in the audience watching the show. " Yamada clicked ipod and tapped in a few notes then pocketed it.

Then ther was a knock at the door, "That would be the make-up crew. I will let you both get to it." With that, he walked out and pondered how he was going to handle the situation. Clearly Hayato-san needed a reprimand but tonight that would be way to difficult considering he was going on stage in about 7 minutes. But as he walked back to where he could see Shou, he spied Hayato-san up close to Shou adoring...revering him? Mm...Hayato-san...was very...strange. And that only made the Hamu leery as he watched. Something to look into but after the event.

-:{------------------------------------------------Dirty Little Secrets
I'll keep my dirty little secrets.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:47 pm

User Image

"Am I...ready?" he repeated the question as though he did not know how to answer it at all.
The musician felt so confused, standing there, his hand still on Shou, having drifted down to the curve between neck and shoulder.
Could he be ready before he was called to the stage?
Seven minutes and counting....

"No. No...I am not ready." Hayato suddenly seemed frightened, taking a step closer to Shou.
"I don't know what to do....perhaps I should just...I don't know...back out...."
Could he really just withdraw from a concert moments before his set? After all that work?
All those fans who were waiting for him to come back?
All those dreams that were shattered at his feet....

"Tell me...heavenly creature...can there be salvation for the soul of a demon?" he suddenly asked, an odd question though he was dead serious about it.
Absently, he let his fingers run up and down Shou's neck, the nails sliding, scratching softly against the skin. The touching somehow comforted him, though he was unsure how Shou felt about it.

Little did he know, they were being watched by Yamada-san in the wings.

I continue dancing upon

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:02 pm
User Image

SHOU

"Doushite? Daijoubu desu ka?" the heavenly voice questioned and then concern formed upon the Angel's brow. "You are able to do this, Hayato-kun. You've a brilliant voice and you've fans that have waited a long time to see you're come back." This turn of events seemed so strange to Shou. Was this stage fright or something else? It had to be the jitters but why? Hayato had been a pro.

Shou gasped just a bit as the nails found a sensitive spot upon his neck, "Such an odd question, but God always forgets those who truly are repentant. Do you have something you wish to repent, Hayato-kun?" He said slowly as his own fingers slide across the one touching him then across to Hayato-kun's cheek. "You've only to believe that you can change to find a new road in life."

The star was truly into his Angelic persona just like all his shows, the man just lost himself in the dream-like vision he was creating. It was part of the great fantasy that he grasped as if magic were indeed possible in his world.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:19 pm

User Image

"Iie...daijoubu ja nai..." the vocalist nearly whimpered, pressing himself into Shou's arms, clinging to the angel, arms around his neck in a hug.
"There are...just so many thing...I want to repent. If I told you the half of my sins, then...then....even you, an angel, would surely cast me away."
He believed that was true, and that made it all the more painful.
At least with Sai...Sai already knew his wicked heart.

Why couldn't Shou just remember he was Sai? But...would that really be better.

Yes...it would be better. Sai was the one he loved...though he viewed this angel as being the same person....just...different.
It made his head spin to think about it, though.
"Believe?" he asked in a half-whisper. Believe...in himself?
All he had ever believed in....was pain.
"Beautiful angel...perhaps...perhaps you could lead me to believe..."

I continue dancing upon

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Hey now, my a** is only in trouble as far as you're concerned." Akihiko replied with a wink to Michi before he completed dressing.
Glancing at the clock and seeing the time, the musician pressed toward the door. "Nikki, if you have no further engagements, could you keep Michi-kun company?" he asked, turning to look at the two men. "I'd like him to see the show from backstage, but I'd rather he not get lost. I myself need to find Shou-san as soon as possible."
He hadn't gotten a time manifest yet, so in truth, Narcissus was unaware of the time constraints.
But he knew he'd been in makeup and styling for a while now...
And no doubt, Shou was getting impatient for his appearance.

Just before Akihiko left his dressing room however, he motioned for one of the bodyguards to come inside and give Nikki a hand.
This... was because he was now getting his wings fitted properly to his own costume. Beautiful black wings, that were very akin to Shou's own. Only... these wings, unlike those of the Angel, were designed to break if struck in a specific spot.
A spot that Narcissus was very much aware of at all times.
The heavy contraption was soon on his back however and he was making his way from the dressing room to the staging area where the tech crews would hook his wings up just as Shou's own were.

Passing Yamada without noticing him, Narcissus came upon Hayato and Shou, 'conversing' in the waiting area.
With a cocky smirk, the young Koyasu spoke up. "A vision of heaven if ere one existed." the 'demon' said as he stopped a few feet away from the pair.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games