Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
SNOWCLAN!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:08 pm
Volekit was about to greet his brother when Featherkit collapsed. "F-featherkit!!" Volekit cried out.

Meadowkit hurried over and bent down next to the fallen kit. "Lets hurry and take her to the medicine cats den!" Meadowkit growled. "I can carry her, help me get her on my back!"

"r-right!" Volekit said shakily gingerly grabbing featherkit and pushing her onto his brothers back.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:18 pm
User Image

Coldheart didn't relax, but put his ears flat.

Crystalstar took a step forward, "Brother, is that really you?"

He hissed, "I am not your brother. You left me in that battle to die! I am no longer your brother!"

Those words hurt SnowClan's leader and she flinched. After a moment she straightened up, acting like the warrior she was. "Then you are not my brother and instead you are a trespasser and I will deal with you accordingly." She growled and leapt at Coldheart. They rolled, claws and teeth flashing.

Coldheart bit into Crystalstar's shoulder and she howled in pain. She was on her back and her belly was exposed. Coldheart reared onto his back paws and clawed her belly. Pain shot through every part of her body. Her energy slowly was being drained. I'm loosing a life! StarClan, help me!

User Image

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Kitt ShadowDeath

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:59 pm
*srry people i been away so long i had the worst year in the history of the planet house got broken into and everything taken and then i had to move only to move again working so much ill try to be on more though for u people that dont no me i sparrowheart*

Sparrowheart walks into the camp after months being gone and trys to make herself not be noticed it had been a long journey and she was very tired and hungry. sparrowheart then found a spot under a tree and went to sleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:59 pm
(nooo Coldheart!! Speckledheart is watching youuu!!!!)

Volekit and Meadowkit arrived at the medicine cat den. Volekit gently helped slide Featherkit off of Meadowkit's back. "Alright now all we need is a medicine cat, you wait here in case she comes back and i'll go fetch a warrior!" Meadowkit sprinted off leaving Volekit and the collapsed Featherkit together. "ok . ." Volekit called his voice trailing off.

(bababaababaaa!!! now it's time for Splinterkit's corner!! Lets all see what Splinterkit does during her spare time!)

Splinterkit wandered towards a tree, a scuffling sound came towards the bottom. A baby vole poked it's head out of the snow looking very confused. Instinct took over and Splinterkit pounced on it, her claws sinking in the snow around the critter. "Aww how tragic, you lost your way and wandered into the worst possible place." The baby vole squealed quietly, terrified of the giant with massive fangs.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:19 am
Roankit's face tilted with curiosity as he saw a stranger head into camp. She was malnourished, and seemed to want to attract as little attention to herself as possible. Making up his mind, he sprinted after her cautiously, wanting to be seen as little as she did. He noticed she fell asleep, and he edged a bit closer, trying to get a better look of this cat, his tail flicking slightly on the snow covered camp ground.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:21 pm
Sparrowheart heard someone coming and felt to tired to do anything but opened her eyes. Then she seen a little kit. Jumping to her feet she just froze there and looked she wasnt that tall and really short for her height the kit came up to the bottom of her neck if not more higher...tilting her head she spoke "hello u an apprentice"  

Kitt ShadowDeath

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:43 pm
Roankit flicked his ear, his eyes widening at being spoken to. An apprentice? Me? he thought, almost giddy with the thought of being confused with an apprentice, even though he still had a while to wait to be one. He shifted his paws and sat, looking the cat up and down, not sure if it would be wise to answer or not. He still had no idea who this cat was. He knew it must be someone welcome in camp, as all of the other cats seemed to be walking around her without a second thought, not something a random stranger would have gotten away with.

After a while of silence, the young kit shook his head. "No," he mewed, merely to reinforce his answer, his blue eyes still on the stranger's.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:25 pm
Sparrowheart looked at the young cat then she looked at the young cats blue eyes with her ice coloured eyes she then looked down and spoke " well then i must be really small then i guess i didnt eat enough " she said with a little laugh her raven black fur blew in the little breeze and she moved her tail so it wrapped around her feet as she sat there. "you must be a kit then i sometimes get confused sorry that i mistaked you, by the looks of it your going to be a friece warrior someday almost as tall as me and just a kit, oh i forgot my name is sparrowheart i used to live here until i was taken and ran away" she looked down and saw the marks on her front leg at where she was cut trying to ecape.  

Kitt ShadowDeath

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:41 am
Roankit purred at the compliment, then nodded in thanks. As the stranger kept talking, he tilted his head curiously. He hadn't heard of her, but she had a warrior name without a doubt. However, if she had been taken away, that would explain why he didn't know her. "The elders say that twolegs seem to think everything belongs to them, even warriors," he answered, sympathy in his voice. Sparrowheart had given her name, so he thought it was only courteous to answer his name back. "I am Roankit."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:06 pm
Frostfire saw a few kits walk into her den and at first she growled. Kits weren't allowed in her den. She padded up to them and saw Featherkit. She looked at the two other kits. "What happened?"  

Nights of Nyx

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:52 pm
Volekit looked up at the medicine cat. Relief washed over him. "I don't know, my sister tried to-. . . my sister just gave us a bit of a scare." if i said my sister tried to kill me i'm sure they would try to talk with her. . . "After she left Featherkit collapsed. So me and my brother carried her here and well . ." Volekit looked worriedly down at Featherkit.

Meadowkit ran to the warriors den. He swallowed before poking his head inside "hello?! is there anyone in here?! It's an emergency!"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:14 am
Frostfire sighed and picked the kit up by the scruff and onto a piece of moss. She looked at Volekit. "Don't move, I'm going to go get some herbs"  

Nights of Nyx

Kitt ShadowDeath

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:50 pm
"well there Roankit, yes they do. I had a sister to we gotten split up when she was younger and ran away to her name was Nightkitten" then she looked around "do you have any siblings"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:18 am
Roankit shook his head. He had been the only kit in his litter. Sometimes he wondered if this was the reason that he preferred staying out of play fights, although Splinterkit probably had a big effect on this. "I do not have littermates, but there are enough kits in the nursery as it is, so I suppose it is a good thing," he purred with amusement, knowing the nursery was overcrowded, a good thing, as it meant more apprentices in the future, but this was not what he was paying attention to, simply that it meant less room when he wished to stretch during the mornings after waking up, and a more cramped feeling every time one of the other kits would kick him in the face while he was sleeping.  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:43 am
Volekit stood awkwardly and watched.

Meadowkit sighed and trotted back to the medicine cat den. "Volekit i'm sorry i-" Meadowkit noticed frostfire. "never mind i guess . . " Meadowkit sat down next to Volekit.  
SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff