Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Priestess of Sekhmet

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:34 am
Alessa looked at Nana in silence for a moment, then sighed.

"It's done. They're" she nodded to the door "married. They've done it. They've won. Wedded and bedded, and now all they need to do is announce it to the people."

A serving girl rushed by and stepped into the room, and Alessa frowned.

"What?" She muttered to herself, looking after the girl.

---------------------------------

Eris frowned. The crowns? Their crowns? Well, it didn't matter. These little material things meant nothing. And, even if it did, Dum was a god now. He could get the crown with ease.

Eris took Dum's hand.

"Teleport." She whispered into his ear. It was one simple word, but it meant everything. She gave his hand a small squeze and turned back to the serving girl.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:48 am
The servant shook "Y...yes sir.. your brother and his wife. They have taken their crowns and have crowned themselves. " She curtsyed to Eris

Indya silently groaned .She knew she had to do it , or expose her ruse and show she wasn't loyal to dee. She knew they needed Dee to help them stop dum , and she was afraid now. "Yes my husband.. of course" She shivered at his touch and sent a silent cry to mimcry . Mentally she apologized and quickly explained , then reaching behind her she unzipped the dress and undid the latches holding it to her body. The dress slipped off her body and fell slowly pooling around her waist as she sat in his lap.  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:19 am
"Oh." All at once Nana let go of Alessa's arm and leaned her forearm against the wall for support, a flood of emotions assailing her and tearing at her mind. Her breathing became uneven and her hand slid down the wall as she collapsed slowly onto her knees. "We've failed," she said softly. She looked up at Alessa, her red eyes wild, and spoke without regard to consequence for treason. "If I had killed those brothers before Eris came, we could have stopped all this. The rebels... we've lost. We're finished."

~~~

Dum's eyes widened and he looked at his new wife with confusion. For a moment he forgot all about the usurped crowns. "Teleport?" he whispered back. "I can--?"

~~~

Dee wasn't a fool. He picked up quickly on the resistance, the tightness of Indya's demeanor. "You shivered," he said, his voice becoming suddenly low and angry. He fingertips brushed across her bare stomach, and he felt her shiver again. Through tightly clenched teeth, he repeated, "You shivered. Why did you do that?"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:41 pm
She whispered "I shiver because no one has touched and kissed me as you are doing Dee. Your kisses and touch feel so good when you're touching me in the way you have been. I've only imagined a man touching me in this way " she hoped he would believe it , otherwise she was probably in big touble  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Priestess of Sekhmet

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:13 pm
Eris smiled.

"Of course. You can teleport, urge humans to do things, fly short distances, go inbetween worlds at your leisure, eat and drink as much as you like, court goddesses, dine with my uncle and aunt, party with Apollo, most anything."

She leaned over and gave him a peck on the cheek before glaring at the servant girl again.

-----------------------------

Alessa frowned.

"No, not really. Eris could care less about Wonderland. And soon, he'll feel the same. When he figures our he can have any mortal girl he wants, and that he can dine with the gods, he won't care in the least about Wonderland. Don't throw away your cause after you've gained your life and a get-out-of-jail-free card."

Alessa shook her head and sighed.

"You still have hope." Envy was clear in her voice.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:24 pm
Dum smiled and returned the kiss before turning to the serving-girl and snapping, "You've gotten your message across, now go!" She curtsied and exited quickly. He looked back at Eris. "Then I'll be back. If you'd like you can get dressed and come along."

~~~

Dee frowned, not altogether convinced, but he went ahead and picked her up just the same, letting her dress fall to the floor as he did so. His boots left dirty tracks on the white fabric as he stepped straight across it to the bed. He tossed Indya somewhat less than gently atop the mattress and put a hand to the top button of his collar.

"Brother, how did you get out of prison?"

Dee whirled around, astounded to see his twin standing in the middle of the room. "How did you get in? I locked the door!"

"That hardly matters anymore," Dum said with a grin. "Will you ever stop trying to make a mess of things?"

~~~

"But they're both still alive!" Nana said furiously. It seemed she refused to be calmed, let alone consoled. "Both of them, they've gotten away with everything! They'll never have to pay for the horrible things they've done to this world and its people...."

She looked up at Alessa suddenly and frowned. "And you have none?" A thought occurred to her-- it seemed positively impossible, not to mention idiotic and dangerous beyond belief, but for a moment it seemed to make all the sense in the world. And in that moment, before she could stop herself, she said, "If we have hope and you haven't... couldn't you come with us?"

The Night Faery
Captain

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:53 am
Indya gasped, covering her naked body quickly to hide it from being seen by Dum. She was suprised since the door was locked to hear that he had gotten inside. As far as she knew Chesires were the only breed in wonderland able to transport themselves. "What do you want Dum"

Silently she was glad the moment had been ruined, she was safe oncemore. At least as safe as one could be with the Tweedles.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:32 pm
Eris smiled a shook her head.

"This is a man's business. I don't wish to intrude." She watched him go, her body literally shaking from the love she felt for the man. Eris stood, completely naked, and wandered around the room, looking at the various things within. She pulled a book off the shelf and opened it in the middle, flipping through the age-yellowed pages.

Eris suddenly laughed with delight. She felt light and happy and at peace. She was in love. She was a goddess. She had everything she needed.

-------------------------------

Alessa looked at Nana in shock.

"I--I...the thought never crossed my mind. I couldn't--it's--I mean..." But suddenly Alessa's mind was spinning. Stay loyal to a woman who would never love her, or go with rebels to fight the gods themselves?

"If I went with you, Eris and all her kin would go against you." She said, her voice low and sad.

"Eris doesn't like Dee or Indya as it is, and as it is she'll probably let you win, if he wishes it." There was a small bit of venom in her voice that she couldn't disguise, and she had to admit Nana's offer was lucrative.

Alessa let hope run wildly through her. She imagined Dum falling and Eris back in her arms, Nana on the throne and Eris smiling beautifully. she sighed and closed her eyes.

"I'll do it." She said simply.  

Priestess of Sekhmet

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:03 pm
Dum rolled his eyes upon seeing the nude Cheshire girl, laughing to himself as he wondered whether his brother was still trying to copy everything he did and achieved since they were mere children. He was shirtless, though he had donned a pair of breeches before teleporting for the first time (what an astounding feeling!) --and now, bare arm extended, he held out a hand to Dee, beckoning with his fingertips.

"Brother," he said almost playfully, "the crown, please."

~~~

Nana was utterly taken aback-- not only by what she had offered, but by the fact that Alessa had accepted. "You will?" she said incredulously. Slowly, she got to her feet, then looked anxiously toward Dum's bedroom door. The response she had received had given her a taste of her old militant resolve. Lowering her voice, she said, "If you're being serious about this, then we've got to move. Will you be missed quickly?"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:53 am
Indya's nose crinkled at the mention of the crown. "No. if that's what you've come for you might as well go. We won't give up our crowns, we won them fairly. " She prayed Dee would agree with her , after all they had done a lot to get those crowns  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:10 pm
"Indya." Dum's tone was gentle toward the girl, if condescending. He moved toward her. Dee tried to block his way, but his swatted him away like a fly; he crashed into a bookshelf and slid to the floor with a groan, several books toppling over onto his head. Dum smiled, pleased with his new abilities.

He continued walking casually toward her and said, "Dear little girl, I'm not going anywhere. You are the one who should get out before it's too late. Have you seen the horrors of which my brother is capable? Did you see the servant with her cheek and neck torn to bits by his teeth? Were you not feeling yourself gasping for air when I saved you from having your throat crushed by his hands?"

He stopped moving and merely stood with his arms folded. "Run, little girl, run for your life. Your husband-- my brother-- is as good as dead."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:10 am
Alessa shook her head.

"Not for a few hours, but I'm teathered to her. Like a dog, really. She can teleport where ever I am." Alessa frowned.

"Unless...unless Zeus lets me go." She looked at Nana and smiled weakly.

"It wouldn't be easy." She said slowly.  

Priestess of Sekhmet

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:49 pm
Indya growled reaching for a top ,something to cover herself up "I'm not going anywhere . I freed Dee , i'm not a child , not anymore " She hated being called a child. It was what the queen of hearts had called her after she had stolen her brother away and seperated them .

Without warning she struck , her long nails swiping at Dum and catching his cheek "Get out" She growled ready to do more than just swat at him and scratch him  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:34 pm
Nana halted mid-step and raised her eyebrows. She wasn't a master of Otherworld myth-- or, as it were, Underworld reality-- but she understood the basic meaning of what Alessa had said. "How would we get that to happen?" she asked slowly. "You say it won't be easy, but will it be impossible?"

~~~

Dum winced and touched a hand to his cheek. His fingers came back with crimson staining the tips, and he shook his head slowly; the smile hadn't faded. "You still can't see that in freeing my brother you have in fact freed a monster? Though it doesn't matter much now-- since I've become something much greater, and I could become something much more terrible."

He caught her by the wrist and bent over, touching his lips to the back of her hand. Then he stood up straight and said, "You've got one hour to get out of here-- both you and the injured beast." He glanced with distaste at his twin, who was still slumped against the bookcase, and slammed his boot onto Dee's hand, twisting and crushing his fingers into the ground. Dee screamed in agony, and Dum, satisfied, pulled away. "If you're not gone within the hour I'll have you both taken away-- to a place from which not even a Cheshire can escape."

The Night Faery
Captain

Priestess of Sekhmet

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:01 pm
Eris spun on the spot, smiling and giggling. She was overwhelmed with happiness and she honestly wasn't sure why. She couldn't seem to stop!

-----------------

Alessa shrugged.

"No, not really. I'll probably just be...his from now on." Alessa grabbed Nana's hand.

"Here we go." She muttered.

All at once they where somewhere else totally. It was a large room with a marble floor and golden pillars throughout. A large fountain gurgled champagne and trees lush with fruit where all over. Alessa led Nana to Zeus, a chisled middle-aged man lounging near the back of this wonderful place.

Alessa knelt automatically.

"Your Highness." She kept her head down and was sure to let her dress hand open just a bit to much. Zeus liked nothing better than a nice rack.

"Ah Alessa! To what do I owe the pleasure?" Zeus boomed, smiling widely and motioning for her to stand. His wife, Hera sat near him and frowned at Alessa. She didn't much like anyone, really.

"Highness," Alessa began carefully, glancing at Nana every now and again, "I must ask you a favor." Zeus nodded and sat back, looking at her thoughtfully.

"Ask away!" He said merrily.

Alessa took a deep breath.  
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games