Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:21 am
Looks at bottle as Kitty reads it. Hmmm i wonder if i can work with some of that potion and make a better cure. Looks around Do ya'll think James will get mad if i take this bottle and analize it. Since it is basically empty.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:40 am
*wakes up just as kamilia says something*
*notices the bottle*
"hmm i thought i left that in the other room..."

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Sylvie Windren

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:50 pm
Ume is sitting alone in a compartment reading a book. The door on the compartment is open but it rattles as if fighting to close again. A hazy apparition appears next to her.

"Why do you always sit alone?" He asks.

"I don't know," she answers. "I never seem to know what everyone else is talking about I guess...and it's awkward to sit and say nothing you know..."

"And yet it's not awkward to sit here talking to yourself?" He says going invisible.

Ume rolls her eyes in his direction.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:14 pm
Crystal looks like she has fallen asleep again, but she is actually awake, thanks to the mysterious potion she drank. The potion had some interesting effects though. She can hear stunningly well but when she opens her eyes everything is purplish pink. That was just too weird so she closed them again. "Looks like this year has already got a wild start," she mumbles. "Like last year."  

Crystal Of Quills

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:49 pm
*walks out of my compartment and finds all the straglers*
*binds them all wiht the Incarcerous spell then brings them all to the compart ment every one else is in then binds the door using the Colloportus spell and uses the Cushioning Charm on my seat and an enlargement charm on the cabin so every one can fit*

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:54 pm
The Trolley Witch walks down the hall, her cart restocked, this time bringing even more variety than the last time.

Ice Mice
Sugar Quills
Turkey Leg
Mini Chicken Pot Pies
Butterbeer
Chamomile tea (hot)
Pesto Chicken Sandwiches
Chocolate Frogs
Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans
Pumpkin Pasties
Water (ice cold & bottled)

"Oh my Dears!" The Trolley Witch said and began to run the other way to get the conductor.

HPGoG Trolley Witch

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:18 pm
"Mmph!" Kitty wiggled a bit, trying to reach her wand despite the ropes binding her. Gah! I can't reach it. And wandless magic is so much harder than nonverbal...Nothing better to do but try...I hope James isn't evil again and this is just a prank on steroids. Kitty met the eyes of those fellow students she could see and turned her attention back to trying to do a wandless Severing Charm.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:09 pm
*Tina reached for her wand very slowly, so that James did not see, it was in her pocket so she could reach it. She took it a cast a Severing Charm, then very quickly cast another spell pointed at James. "Petrificus Totalus" she said and the next second James was perectly still and unable to cast any more spells. Then looking back to everyone cast Severing Charms on everyone. Then she turned to the door and said "Alohomora" and the door that James had used the Colloportus spell on it.* "Okay everyone stay where you are, I'm going to find and empty compartment and put James in it and lock him in, so he can't get out until we arrive at school." *Tina opened the compartment door and pointed her wand at James and said "Locomotor James" and she walked out the door and down the hall with James frozen and levitating behind her. Since all the rooms where now empty, it wasn't hard to find an empty compartment. She opened on off the empty compartment doors a couple of compartments down the hall and placed James on the seat still frozen and walked out of the compartment, shut the door and pointed her wand at the door and like James had done earlier cast a Colloportus spell on the door. Tina walked back to the compartment with everyone in it and asked Kamalia, "Did you find anything on the bottle?" As she asked this she got out her owl, Isabella, and took a peice of parchment and a quill out of her pocket and began to write a quick and sloppy not to Headmaster Adonis.* "Okay I wrote everything that has happenend and to send help for when we arrive to deal with James. This feels like I've done it before" *Tina said with a empty laugh. As she atattched the note to Isabella's leg and opened the window. She flew out so quickly she was like a blur.* "I should go infor the Trolley Witch and the Conductor, I'll be right back."

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

ParkerLeBou-Howlett

Dangerous Lover

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:17 pm
Serenity heard a noise from the hallway. She opened up her compartment and say Tina and the trouble maker James. She still remembered what had happened on the ride home at the end of her first year. Not that she could ever forget it but it was slightly mindnumbing. In a way he wasnt a trouble maker perse, but it seemed so odd that things always seemed to happen when he was around. Never an uneventfull moment with James. She rolled her eyes then spoke "Is he still under the affects of Dark magic or is he just crazy? Why would he do that? Do you think the potion he drank was spiked witth something else?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:54 pm
*Just then Tina came back into view with the Trolley Witch behind her.* "I told the Conductor, he's not very happy his tain was almost destroyed again, but he said we are very close to school now and we should be in Hogsmeade very soon." *Tina then turned to Serenity to try to answer her question.* "I don't know, he was still acting strange but, that's to be expected after everything he went though on the ride home. Maybe he still is under the affects of Dark Magic. As for it being spiked with something, I think Kamalia will have to answer that or Professor Adonis once we get there." *Tina moved to let the Trolley Witch threw.*

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

HPGoG Trolley Witch

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:58 pm
"I was so worried my dears, I didn't know what to do so I ran to the Conductor for help. It appears that you got yourselfs out of this mess though." And then Trolley Witch offered the same things as before.

Ice Mice
Sugar Quills
Turkey Leg
Mini Chicken Pot Pies
Butterbeer
Chamomile tea (hot)
Pesto Chicken Sandwiches
Chocolate Frogs
Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans
Pumpkin Pasties
Water (ice cold & bottled)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:09 pm
"It's okay, for now anyway." *Tina turned around to buy Chamomile Tea and a Chocolate Frog, hoping the tea would help with her nerves and the Chocolate Frogs just sounded good right about now. She payed the Trolley Witch and went back to sit down in the seat she had been sitting in before.*

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:16 pm
User Image Andrew was just sick of the trouble making and did not bother to fight the spell knowing someone would take care of it." I hope he is not going to start casting random inscendio spells all over the place again, I do not want to track him down again." Andrew said when he heard the trolley witch, he stood purchased a round of butterbeer and chocolate frogs for everyone and after handing everyone their butter beer he took his seat. " I just hope we can figure out what is wrong with James, I still think that there is a Dark Wizard behind all this and that he is using James as decoy. I just hope it is not a deatheater who has been in hiding and and is trying to become the next Dark Lord."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:32 pm
"I dont think he can, he wa sttill frozen when I left him." *Andrew passed everyone a Butterbeer and a Chocolate Frog* "Thanks Andrew. Me too. Something is going on wether it is Dark Magic in general or possibly a Deatheater as you suggested, I don't know and I think knowing what was in that vial will help alot."

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:39 pm
User Image "That is so true, Professor, once we understand what he is taking we can figure out his issue more." Andrew took a sip of his butterbeer and then opened the frog.  
The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games