Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:50 pm
Exor waved to Tes, then rubbed his aching neck, maintaining his smile, "I may well be doing both, my dear... I am asking you to dinner, but I shall leave the matter of where up to you..."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:55 pm
((We can do the dinner...however I am going out tonight w/friends....so I'll be leaving my apt around 9PM central time...... wink ))

Hm, well, since you're already here, I suppose I could make you dinner. What are some of your favorites, so I can come up with a menu? We can always grab wine or whatever from the bar here to go with our meal.

*she turns to face him and leans on the bar, resting her chin on her hand.*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:56 pm
((So...go to dinner with me but you may have to cook it. wink xd ))

-enjoys her cocoa, nudging Katana with her foot-

((...er...insert that before katan's last post. rofl ))

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:00 pm
Exor stepped closer to the bar, gently putting his hands around the hand on Katana's chin,"I'm partial to Italian, and I've been on a chicken kick as of late..." One hand stroked the lovely lady's cheek, "Although I'm sure I'll enjoy anything you come up with, love," he finished with smile.  

Exor Omega

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:07 pm
*a shiver runs down her back as he strokes her cheek. She looks up at him and gives him a half-lidded smile.*

Oh I'm sure you will, darlin'....of that I have no doubt. wink  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:15 pm
"Mmm... Well, in that case, I suppose I should go get dressed for the occassion, hm...?"  

Exor Omega

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:35 pm
If you want to, but don't go getting all dressed up on my account, we can have a casual dinner. Would you like for me to wait here for you? When you get back, I'll take you back to my quarters. Then we can get to know each other while I cook our dinner. *she gives Exor a smile and keeps her eyes locked with his.*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:44 pm
"Hm hm... I think a change of clothes would be in order..." He broke from her gaze and produced his sunglasses from his pocket. He put them on, then gazed at her over the lenses, "I won't be long..." He gave her a petal soft kiss on the cheek, smiled at her, then walked around from the bar towards the door.  

Exor Omega

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:47 pm
Until later then.....*she watches him go toward the door and after he leaves she lets out a big breath*

Whew!.....damn dame.....where did you meet this guy? *she takes a large drink of her coke.*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:51 pm
stare In some tavern. stare -thinks, At ren faire. - stare stare stressed  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:58 pm
*snickers and then laughs out loud* A tavern, hmmm? No wonder he's so comfortable here.

So, do you and Karrie have any plans for the evening yet?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:16 pm
Yeah. stare

Oh? I dunno, he might still be sleeping. I guess I find out when I return his necklace and clothes, eh?

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:25 pm
LOL, or he's out looking for you wondering where his clothes are! xd

*deciding she wants something a bit stronger, she gets up and grabs a Corona, opens it and resumes her seat by dame*

So, tell me about Exor...I know you've known him awhile....anything I need to be aware of? wink  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:02 pm
Ex? Hm. -thinks for a moment- Well...Ex is just one you're gonna have to figure out on your own, my friend. He is...interesting to say the least...

-sips cocoa-

((And I was gonna use an awesome Firefly quote, Ex, but it would have been WASTED on you. Bc you haven't seen Firefly. xp scream So I'll just bring up "interesting" again. lol))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:02 pm
<<< Change in plans, loves... I've gotta drive to Romeo, probably take 20-30 minutes, but then I'll be back online heart Sorry I got caught up in stuffs gonk but I'll hurry back 3nodding >>>  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games