Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
RATE THE PERSON ABOVE YOU [GAME/CHAT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Wanna Fly...
to the sky
37%
 37%  [ 173 ]
around the earth
14%
 14%  [ 68 ]
to another universe
47%
 47%  [ 215 ]
Total Votes : 456

carry on wayward daughter

Dapper Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:21 pm
i didn't notice the last time i rated:

all the little tiny hints of red you have. i LOVE it. so cute. that makes it a 9.

biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:24 pm
weeeeee yay yay  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Bellabie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:18 pm
Hee hee, mixed signals.
I like the bandanna, it is a nice splash of blue to carry on the theme.
eight-seven hundredths!

Touniquetsmile, could you just for a moment show us what you look like with the "fur" form? I ask merely because it seems like it is in gear with your theme, but perhaps the colours do not match...

Specific suggestions, please!
b  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:45 pm
well, b....there is one problem i just noticed with ur avi right now.....and it is that it seems that ur character has very short legs for some reason.....i think u should get somthing that is bigger on the bottom instead like a long dress or somthing...  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Bellabie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:00 pm
You're right!
She looks remarkably top-heavy!
I'll have to do something...
b  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:52 pm
^WOWZA! VERY NICE!
i believe you're almost there! 9.5/10!

all you need is a dark shirt to compliment the dress. i feel hesitant to suggest to remove the wrap (cause i LOVE it with that scarf) but i think its for the best?  

carry on wayward daughter

Dapper Werewolf

God of Forbidden Light

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:39 pm
Reminds me of Secret Squirrel ;D
9.5/10  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:17 am
I was here...

8/10. I like the outfit, but I really don't like the gas mask ^^; The mask itself is okay, but the green goggles don't match at all. =/

...and then I was gone.

Anochaa
Crew

DarkWolf Valiant

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:55 am
nicely blended 8/10  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:19 pm
Tourniquetsmile, you have the "fur" form!
I think that it looks lovely, dear.
heart
DarkWolf Valiant, I think that your avatar is quite magnificent, but for the actual clothing itself. What I mean to say is that your equipped items look spectacular, but your clothing itself looks sort of flat. There seems not to be enough detail in it...

ninety-two tenths!

(New shirt suggestions, please!)  

Bellabie

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:26 pm
o cool u got a dress smile but then....it doesnt quite match in colors with ur shirt, so idk....might need to either change the shirt or try to get a color that fits smile 9.5/10  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:04 pm
I was here...

9.5/10 for you ^^ I love the new outfit!! It's so cute!! Your hair looks better with that outfit than it did with your other one too since the sweater has pink hues. Very nice ^^

...and then I was gone.

Anochaa
Crew

scintillio

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:17 pm
Anochaa, your avi always looks put together...what to say but 10/10~ i love the flames >:3

D: now they have flame elf ears >3< too wicked...

*ahem* anywho, i changed my quite a bit---it matches alittle better--but i dunno what else i need? suggestions anyone? ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:20 pm
I was here...

Hah! I was waiting for you to post here ^^ I LOVE your new look!! I think that the flame ears look so cool with it - they look all demonic and pull everything together.

9.8/10 ^^ There's still a little something off that I can't put my finger on, but I dun' care razz It looks awesome.

Er, and yeah, I was debating if I want the flame ones or not....when I don't wear this skin, I almost always wear elf ears, so I think it would be appropriate, but I dunno ^^; May be a waste of gold for me. *shrug*

...and then I was gone.

Anochaa
Crew

scintillio

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:25 pm
Anochaa
I was here...

Hah! I was waiting for you to post here ^^ I LOVE your new look!! I think that the flame ears look so cool with it - they look all demonic and pull everything together.

9.8/10 ^^ There's still a little something off that I can't put my finger on, but I dun' care razz It looks awesome.

Er, and yeah, I was debating if I want the flame ones or not....when I don't wear this skin, I almost always wear elf ears, so I think it would be appropriate, but I dunno ^^; May be a waste of gold for me. *shrug*

...and then I was gone.

D8 omg, i was waited for~! ^3^ *is honored*

whoa! 9.8?! thank you! *bows* i was thinking the same thing about the ears as well---i had to buy them~! D: but naw, im broke~ :'D lol i'll save again, as always 3nodding

>,O you should so get the ears, it'd be worth it---you'd be 'pimpin' XD lmao~! rofl  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games