Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:17 pm

"Well, we'll have to get it out of storage one day. Are you going to just stand there all day Moony, or are you going in?" Sirius asked, keeping the door open, his slight frown turning into a smile.

"We've got clothes to buy and cash to spend after all!"
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:27 pm

Rolling his eyes, Remus moved past Sirius into the well-lit shop. He glanced back at Sirius, not quite sure where to go from here. He hadn't worn dress robes since James and Lily got married and he had borrowed them from his father.

"Well," he said.

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:11 pm

Sirius followed Remus inside the shop and grinned at Remus.

"Well, first we want to get you new day to day robes, and then we want to move on to the dress robes. So, would you like custom robes? Or something that a few tailoring spells can take care of?"
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:48 pm

"Um... I don't know, why don't you decide," he answered, gazing at Sirius for a moment before looking away to where Gabriel was looking through the robes on display with enthusiasm. "I haven't bought robes since ninety-three."

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:52 pm

((Insert random insertion of NPC.))

Harry followed Gabriel into Madam Malkins and watched him look through the robes. He looked absently through a rack of designs and shaking his head went over to Madam Malkin at the counter.

"Do you have simple dress robes that I could get to match my eyes?" he asked.

"Oh certainly," Madam Malkin said, "come on, let's get you measured."

Harry let her lead him to the back room.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:59 pm

"Well..." Sirius glanced around and started mumbling to himself. He grabbed Remus' wrist and pulled him towards the counter where a younger witch stood as Madam Malkin took Harry to the back room.

"I need 5 custom, 5 regular, and 2 dress robes that will look good on this handsome fellow right here," he said with a wink and a grin. The girl glanced at the grinning Sirius and at Remus before nodding.

"Of course, if you could just step into the back room to be measure sir, we'll find something that works," she told Remus motioning towards the place where Harry just disappeared. Sirius grinned.

"Great, I'll stay here and look at robes and fabrics, and the sorts, you go have fun!" he told Remus cheerfully.

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:20 pm

(Sev, I'm just going to have to make Harry all ready getting measured.)

Remus allowed himself to be led into the other room, glancing back at Sirius as he looked at the various robes and fabrics. He was led into a back room near where Harry was all ready being measured. He smiled weakly at Harry as the girl led him to a raised platform and a tape measure flew up out of nowhere and began to take measurements.

"You know, this is why I only bought second hand robes," he said conversationally to Harry.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 4:41 am

Draco watched as everyone came inside. Well except the other werewolf girl and the slytherin...girl. He went behind a few of the tall racks, and looked through these lazily. Deciding not to buy anything, he was just using up spare time, letting his fingers glide through the robes. He looked at the silks a bit longer than the others but then moved on to looking at the plush velvet ones, quickly going back to the cheaper ones. He was like a tornado just going around and around. He began feeling a bit lightheaded and rested behind the velvet robes and cloaks on a convenient shelf placed there.

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:49 am

Gabriel looked at the racks upon racks of robes. It was confusing. Sure, it was fun feeling the different types of fabric and looking at all of the bright colors, but it didn't mean anything if he had no idea what he was doing.

A young attendent walked over to him. "May I help you?" the girl asked.

"Um... yeah... I need dress robes for a dance... dinner... ball... thing," he stuttered over the words to try and find the right one.

The girl laughed and led him to the back where he saw the others getting measured. The girl quickly measured him and then after writing down his measurements, dragged him elsewhere so that he could pick what type of fabric he wanted as well as the color.

After have yards of fabric shoved in his face, Gabriel decided on a plain black robe with deep blue lining. He grinned, thinking that he would have to change his hair. He knew the spell. It wasn't that hard to change one's hair color.

"Thank you," he said and paid for the robes, placing them nicely in a bag. Sighing to himself, he went outside of the shop to wait for everyone else, lighting up a cigarette to calm his nerves and so that he could have his daily nicotine dose.

((Okay! Gabriel's done!))
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:59 am

Draco finally got back to normal and went outside, the colors were making him dizzy. That never happened! He was a shop a holic! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!? Ah well, probably just the icecream still in his system. Plus he did have more robes and cloaks than people saw in their lifetime, so he could always come back if needed. He went into the crisp air, well it was crisper than that stuffy store anyway, and saw Gabriel smoking a cigarette. He didn't remark but leaned against the outside wall. After a moment he asked, "Not much of a shopper, eh?" giving a small smirk.

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

HellsBitch

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:19 am

Lunar_Blade
Kathryn cringed a bit at the mention of the price. She didn't have that much nor would she ever spend that much of such an object, even if it was very beautiful. Wrenching her eyes from the necklace she looked at Killa with a weak grin.

"All the way in May..." She said with a shrug. "You?"

((I'm soooo sorry I havent been around, guys! I've been to Rome and forgot all about it until my grandmother [who I was traveling with] came to my house the night before we should leave. I had to pack in a hurry and all that, so I totally forgot to tell anyone I had to leave. I'm really really sorry!))

"Mine's in March." Killa said, eyeing the piece of jewelry. "May you say... Hmm..." To buy or not to buy, that is the question... she thought, then made a quick decision.

"You want anything, or should we check out some other places?" she asked, looking at the girls shadow, watching how it clinged to the necklace. She knew she couldnt just buy it then and there, that would give the wrong impression, but she couldnt just turn up with it at school and give it to Kathryn... This had to be planned ahead...
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 2:09 pm

Sirius hummed to himself, glancing over fabrics while Remus was being measured. He quickly picked out a navy blue color for his own dress robes, and then found him at a complete loss as to what color Remus should wear. For him, it was easy. Lily insisted he wore navy blue at the wedding, she said he looked absolutely ravishing in it, and after escaping near death from some of her friends, it was apparent that she was right. But Remus...

Sirius sighed and glanced around the shop, the five pre-made robes would have to be in browns and blacks to satisfy Remus' more stuffy side, but he wanted the dress robes and the custom made robes to have a bit of color. Maybe a dark purple or something...

Sirius continued to search through the store, muttering darkly as he realized he had absolutely no clue what to do.

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:31 pm

Kathryn wrenched her eyes away from the necklace and headed toward the door, turning back to face Killa. "I think we should go back the Diagon Alley... The others may leave without us" She explained hurriedly. The place was beginning to get a bit creepy.

"Uh... I'm just going to go ahead... Meet you at the entrance to Diagon, kay?" Kathryn added, going ahead and making sure her face was unreadable. Thanking god for her well memory she made it to the entrance, hoping that Killa would be behind her soon.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 2:29 am

Watching the girl go, Killa nodded at the shop keeper, who then started writing something on a piece of parchment, watching as Killa hurried out of the shop.

She had cast a quick glance at Kathryn's shadow just before she had exited the shop. It had been horrified, but at the same time clinging to the necklace, not letting it go until Kathryn were out of the shop. She quickly followed the girl to the entrance and stopped beside her. "Where's the fire?" she said, smiling.

HellsBitch

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 2:44 am

Kathryn breathed a sigh of relief when she saw the familiar face. "No fire at all" She replied, calmly. She began a slow paced walk along the streets hoping they would bump into the other group. Looking at Killa she smiled.

"So ... Slytherin eh?" Kathryn said, taking a stab at a conversation and hoping she didn't sound like the fool she always sounded like. Out the corner of her eye she spotted Madam Malkins, she figured that they'd come out or come through here soon so they mind aswell stop and chat here.
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games