Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)
Welcome! (Come introduce yourself) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Count :D

View Results

sunnyxdaze
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:17 pm
<3

Ooh, very nice introduction. cool

Yeah, a few people know my real name, but I prefer to be called 'sunny' online. :3

I love French, too.
I'm not the greatest at it, but I just adore it so much.

I wish I had a job. ;~;

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:33 pm
Jobs really aren't that great. I'm changing my hours soon because I feel like I spend to much time there. I love the money don't get me wrong but I have to worry about the other things like school. I'm only taking an extra day off during the week just so I don't get overwhelmed because some nights I really don't see how I manage. A lot of nights they'll have me getting off at 9 and thats kind of too late because I still have to eat dinner and do some left over homework and make the boyfriend feel special haha. I'm just now realizing that I need to take a break especially soon with one of my clubs getting at its busiest time of the year so I must stay focused and not lose track. By the way its nice of you to reply Sunny.  

Eventual Lost Cause

3,000 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200

sunnyxdaze
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:39 pm
<3

Hmm. I just kind of want to experience what it's like to work.
Though, I will be a junior next year, so things should get really busy.

9 is pretty late, in my opinion. D:

& No problem.
I like to know a little bit about everyone in the guild. n.n

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:06 pm
um.. hey I'm maru hatsune

I REPRESENT THE MIDWEST GEEK AND NERD SOCIETY!!!  

Maru hatsune

Randa Lee

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:34 pm
Hello everyone! I'm new here. Looks like a great community and I can't wait to get to know you all! Love!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:38 am
<3

Welcome, you two!

sunnyxdaze
Crew

PKMN Master Red

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:47 pm
User Image*He is half seen off stage arguing with someone, presumably a producer. his voice is half heard as the distant microphone picks up on his voice* ...ddya mean I gotta introduce myself? I don't wanna intro- what? the curtains open? s**t.
*He steps up to center stage and waves* Hiya! I'm Nawxsh. Figure out my real name from here, cuz I'm a Nobody. biggrin

If ya get it, PM me. I mean, it's not that hard.

I like a little bit of everything. Cept life. Life sucks. crying

Naruto is one of my current obsessions. Not that English dubbing crap. The real fansubs. biggrin I collect'em.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:55 pm
Hey, what's up? I'm Danny, I hope I get to meet a lot of great people here, It's a pleasure to meet you all.  

projektGundam

Aizen Sosuke Taichou

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:20 pm
Hello everyone. I am not only new to this guild, I am fairly new to Gaia. I've only been a member for a few days now, and I am already addicted to the site. Everyone I have met here is great. ^_^

thanks to Sara for the invite. This is the first guild I was able to join cool  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:22 pm
>>

Welcome guys, and you're welcome.

:]

<<

SapphireSara3
Vice Captain

Sydeki

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:31 pm
WEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL im new
and i just accepted this guild add
so im new and im here
and im posting this thing
and im signing this aloud
okay im done

anyways sup? names rob.. most people call me rob.. or Moore, pending if your in the army or not lol.. uh...

lets see basics im in the army, love anime, im random, im warped and twisted, i'm rated R for sexual content, strong violence, crude humor, gore, and language.

im the biggest gamer alive

and um yah feel free to msg me i love new friends biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:39 pm
hey dude, would you mind if I add you to my friends list?  

Aizen Sosuke Taichou

Abyssal Majesty

High-functioning Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:22 pm
Hello one and all! I'd like to thank Sara for inviting me to this guild.

I'll start by telling you a little about myself.

Name: Anna
Nicknames: Cheshire, Anti, Kitty, Annabomb, and just about anything you call me.
State: Hawaii.=.=
Grade:11
Favorite Color: Blue
Bday: 9/11/91
Astro signs: Virgo and Metal Ram.
Hobbies: I am an elite role player and am also skilled in the ways of role play fighting. I also sing, draw (sprite edits as well), and most importantly act. Also, I'm am a gamer girl. I love Halo 3 and what not. Love games... Games are beautiful... Viva las gamer girls.

I'm almost always questing for items and what not. You see, I have a horrible curse, is called Item whoring. I caught this ETD when I first joined gaia many years ago.

I'm a pretty happy kid, but have the down fall of being overly cynical and sarcastic. I'm Blunt, and I don't tolerate / V 008$.

You can often find me in Leviathan Stadium, or as of late, in Heaven or Hell. I'm also a mod in DLS.

If you ever want to just talk, hit me up, I'm usually too random for words.
In any case.

Ta ta.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:25 pm
Greetings! I'm the 2nd Generation Dragoon, or just 2nd Gen Drag, or Dragoon, or 2nd, or Bob. No, that's not my real name, I just like the name Bob.

I was told to come introduce myself here, sooooo...
I like pies and instant noodles, chicken and beef, I'm vice in a Chao guild and Captain a Sonic RP, and enjoy RPing and eating. Oh, and GAMING. I cannot wait until MGS4 comes out!

I also enjoy experimentations with chemistry and magick. Just last week I made a dancing sandwich! Useless, but pretty damn cool. cool  

Captain Dragoon

PyroTurtleZX

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:38 am
Hey guys... obviously I'm new to the guild but hey, it's good meeting new people. But yeah I'm kinda like 2nd Gen Dragoon; gaming, foreign music, late nights doing nothing, utter weirdness, I'm running out of ideas...

But yeah It's good to be here...
No, I won't give out personal information
Maybe might have pictures...but I'll have a ninja mask on most of the time...yeah I'm a Ninja.  
Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games