Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iOggy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 10:30 pm
It's interesting that you should say that, Durza. Anyway, um, if I am elected Vice-Captain, I shall:

Solve world hunger
Restore the ozone layer

Well, in all seriousness... I think I'd probably end up doing the same things as I always have... weeding out the repeat threads, accepting members, and so forth.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 10:31 pm
Can't...lock...topics....*twitch*  

Wildervast

Space Werewolf

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:33 am
iOggy
It's interesting that you should say that, Durza. Anyway, um, if I am elected Vice-Captain, I shall:

Solve world hunger
Restore the ozone layer

Well, in all seriousness... I think I'd probably end up doing the same things as I always have... weeding out the repeat threads, accepting members, and so forth.

You forgot to find a cure for AIDs. Tsk tsk. How could I ever accept you as the vice captian if you can't even cure AIDs?

Silver - There there. It'll EVENTUALLY be back up. stare  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:48 am
I do believe that falls under "impossible campaign promises," Kelly.

iOggy

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 9:04 am
iOggy
I do believe that falls under "impossible campaign promises," Kelly.
But I believe it's important to be listed on it's own. Like world hunger and the ozone. And then you can list the "etc" option.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:13 pm
Well, if I had my normal modly powers, I'd go back and fix it. However, as is, since I can't change your post, it's a moot point.

iOggy

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:29 pm
iOggy
Well, if I had my normal modly powers, I'd go back and fix it. However, as is, since I can't change your post, it's a moot point.

Change my post? And what is that suppose to mean?

My livejournal now pimps pictures I took after the storm while I was in Merdian (fallen trees and powerlines ahoy) and also pictures of my dorm for any interested. I'm too lazy to post it up on many places.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 8:00 am
It means I can't change the quote of my post that's in your post, so it'd be pretty obvious to anyone who cared to look that I'd edited my post.

iOggy

DiddleFreak61387

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:00 pm
Uh-oh, they are fighting....

-backs off-  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 2:46 pm
iOggy
It means I can't change the quote of my post that's in your post, so it'd be pretty obvious to anyone who cared to look that I'd edited my post.

well then you could just make a new post  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 3:00 pm
Silver Gryphon
Can't...lock...topics....*twitch*

I..know... -twitch-  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 8:36 pm
Twitching is bad for your health. sad  

Saint-Saens

iOggy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 7:13 am
Masquanade
iOggy

*pout* But I wanna be a McFly! ninja

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 7:46 am
iOggy
Masquanade
iOggy

*pout* But I wanna be a McFly! ninja

what? a McFly?  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

iOggy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 12:16 pm
Oy... sorry about that. That just dregded itself up from that days (long ago) when I wandered about in the RP forums.

It's a reference to Marty McFly, from Back to the Future. But you knew that, right?

Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games