Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:42 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
                            The smile that settled on Aiden's face was much more calm as he redirected his gaze to the deep blue, drawing his knees to his chest. He rested his chin on his bare knees, his shorts sliding a little with the orientation of his legs. "I see what you mean. Makes me wanna fall asleep or something..." He blinked slowly, the calming sound of the waves making him drowsy. 'Wha...? No, wait, I can't fall asleep here!' He scrunched his face and shook his head to wake himself up, which kind of worked. He instead turned towards the now named girl, Azumi. "Hey, so, what do you like? I like a lot of things, but the humans' cotton candy is really good!"

ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏAzumi!ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴthe beachᴍᴏᴏᴅcheerfulᴏᴜᴛꜰɪᴛoversized sweater and shortsᴘʀᴏꜰɪʟᴇhere!ᴍᴏɴᴇʏ$853

ɪᴛ’ꜱ ᴀ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅɴ’ᴛ ʙʟɪɴᴋ - ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ꜱʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ - ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀʏ ꜱᴏ ɪᴛ’ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ꜰᴀᴅᴇ - ᴀɴ ɪɴɴᴇʀ ꜱᴇʟꜰ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ’ᴛ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ - ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ - ɪ’ᴍ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ᴡʜᴏ’ꜱ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ

[ o o c : yay! :3 ]

xXGhostStalker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:57 pm
User Image

User Image

1105 Etoile Housing District

네가 가까워지면 ..

╔══⚸*:・゚✧☾ ☥ ❦ ☥ ☽*:・゚✧⚸══╗

Esmée didn't really care much for the thought of running into bigger fish while swimming. While normally a brave, and admittedly reckless person, she knew there were certain things she didn't want to tangle with. Though seeing smaller fish could be nice, the little color creatures were quite pretty. "Yes that would suck, I'm quite enjoying this conversation." she chirped with a laugh. Being the natural social butterfly that she was, Esmée was always up for starting up a chat with anyone. She blinked for a moment when her companion mentioned her hair. She grinned brightly and touched a few of her pink locks. "Well thank you, it is quite a nice mix. Though no I did not dye it, it's much more interesting than that." There was a twinkle in her eyes, "I'm a witch and it's sort of an odd thing in my family that once we reach a certain age, usually coinciding with the development of our magical abilities, our hair will take on a secondary color! My hair turned pink, my mother's turned a dark blue and my big brother has red." she explained. "Though according to my grandma, this hasn't always been a thing. It only started happening in the past few decades. Supposedly it's because my family has been around practicing magic for so long that our magical energy finally grew to the point of having a tangible effect on us." The witches and wizards of her family had been around for hundreds of years, she was surprised that something like this hadn't already happened. She tapped her cheek lightly with a thoughtful hum, "Hmm yes I could see that being a problem. It'd be a shame if your outfit clashed with your hair. Though I think you look nice with brown hair, it matches well with your eyes."

╚══⚸*:・゚✧☾ ☥ ❦ ☥ ☽*:・゚✧⚸══╝

╔.♄.═════════╗
ღ My Money: $923 ღ My Location: Lune Beach ღ My Company: Chilia ღ My Relationship: Single ღ My Outfit: Swimsuit + Sunhat + Sandals ღ My Thoughts: This is nice. ღ My Mood: Cheerful ღ My Inventory: Sunglasses, Beach Bag
ღ My Profile: Right Here! My Job: N/A

ღ ❝OOC❞:

King of Relms

Quote:

╚═════════.♄.╝

나는 너에게 마법을 쓸거야.

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:40 am
User Image
User Image
User Image
Housing: 1112 Etoile - Dragon's Den
Outfit: A dark, navy green jacket with a matching hat
Profile: Azumi's Information

"Don't judge by appearance..."

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆
★▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Azumi was starting to sweat a little bit due to how warm it was getting for her since she was wearing a pretty thick jacket to cover up her body modifications. She could only hope that the sea breeze would help cool her off. She took the sleeve of her jacket and wiped her forehead a bit with it to wipe off the sweat"What do I like? A lot of things really. Books, sweets, the cold weather. Pretty broad and generic things" She didn't have many interests. If she was a normal girl and her life stayed the way it was, she could of had a normal life. Not that she even remembers her life before the accident anyway so that didn't do her too much good.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀★

"...you might be surprised what's on the inside"

Party: Azumi, Aiden
Personal thoughts (OOC): :

princess syub

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:47 am
                            Aiden blinked a few times as he took in this information. She looked like the heat was getting to her already, small beads of sweat forming on her forehead. She raised her arm, wiping it away with the jacket sleeve. The angel tilted his head, a confused pout on his face. "Hey, why don't you take your jacket off?" A slight breeze came by again, the feathers on his wings flittering with the wind. The breeze was a bit cold, providing relief from the sweltering heat, yet just as sudden as it came it went away again, leaving the two with no protection under the heat. "Well, you can always count on the breeze to lessen the heat." The light breeze reminded him of flying, which reminded him of his friends, which reminded him of home. He looked out at the horizon, the earlier thoughts that filled his mind returning. It felt kind of lonely, not having anyone around. Sure, the local kids liked to play with him, the adults smiled and greeted him in the early morning, but...

Is this what humans called 'homesickness'? It's a really sad feeling. He felt like a wounded bird, grounded and unable to join its flock up at the top. He missed the sensation of the wind, the feeling of going through clouds as he glided the night sky. Despite his innate curiosity and his conscious decision to stay, he sometimes regretted choosing it. He sighed, distraught and lost. It was only a month or two since he crashed onto the island, but it felt like it's been a decade. "Azumi..." He called out to the girl, though he still stared straight ahead. "Will you be my friend?" He didn't know what is attributed to be the social norm on Earth, if they had to ask someone to be friends or if it was a natural course, but he asked anyway. There was a small bit of hope in him that maybe the girl would accept. Maybe his loneliness was causing him to latch onto whoever stayed for more than ten seconds, not to gawk at his wings, but to actually talk. "Is it weird to ask someone to be their friend?" He asked moments later, turning back to Azumi. It was the first time he'd let his guard down, and not smile 24/7. It was a foreign feeling to him. His eyes glistened with something sad in them.

ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏAzumi!ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴthe beachᴍᴏᴏᴅcheerfulᴏᴜᴛꜰɪᴛoversized sweater and shortsᴘʀᴏꜰɪʟᴇhere!ᴍᴏɴᴇʏ$853

ɪᴛ’ꜱ ᴀ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅɴ’ᴛ ʙʟɪɴᴋ - ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ꜱʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ - ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀʏ ꜱᴏ ɪᴛ’ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ꜰᴀᴅᴇ - ᴀɴ ɪɴɴᴇʀ ꜱᴇʟꜰ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ’ᴛ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ - ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ - ɪ’ᴍ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ᴡʜᴏ’ꜱ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ

[ o o c : it's actually only been two weeks since he landed here o n o poor angel, he hasn't fully settled into his normal personality yet

xXGhostStalker

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

King of Relms

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:35 pm
KawaiiYukiHime

User Image
User Image
____ Chilia nodded in agreement to the confirmation that it would suck if the conversation went south that quickly. It seemed that the moment she asked about the womans hair she went on about the hairs properties, being how she didn't dye it and it was all natural, well as natural as something magical could ever be to normal. A witch, witches were always facinating to Chilia, not because they have magic, thats just a bonus, and not because she had an outfit to dress up as one if she ever got the opportunity to practice magic, another plus of course, but the fact they were the closest thing to humans, and looked exactly like a human, to the point that sometimes you wouldn't be able to tell they weren't exactly human. And Esmée's family apparently was a unique case, being their hair changes to a second color at a certain age, that sounded awesome, and chaotic at the same time. Chaotic to chilia because of her own issue with her outfits not matching if her hair wasn't the right color. "Thats sooo cool Though....the fact magic has a means of altering the body unconsciously, to me it would be a pain in the butt to change my outfits to fit the new hair color but i'd be so excited for the idea that i can watch my hair change a color just by growing up and such" she said smiling, seemingly excited about learning such an interesting fact. "yea...it would be a shame....I like designing my outfits but, i'd feel bad if the person whom makes them has to remake new ones" she explained "Oh...and since you told me what you are, which i probably wouldn't have guessed since most witches and wizards are very human like" she stated chuckling "But I'm sure you noticed my tail under the water....So i'll confirm I'm a werewolf...not one of those full moon rampaging ones you'd read about...only the people turned into werewolves are like that..." she stated explaining what she was despite she knew she was an easy species to figure out. Then the comment would come up "Awwwww thaaanks" she said seemingly happy someone made the comment about her hair and eyes.
____

☼ Relationship status: Single
☼Money: $250
☼Outfit: _Beach attire
☼Current Location: Lune Beach
☼Company: Esmee Han
☼Profile Link: Here
☼OOC/LOG
(language of Gods):  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:54 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Azumi's body twitched a bit when he wondered why she hadn't taken her jacket off. This caused her to put her hand up over her chest and grabbing onto the jacket. "I can't" She the looked down a bit. "No one would understand" she mumbled to herself quietly. She's always hated the way she looked ever since her life changing operation. Sure, it was an operation that saved her life. She would of definitely died if she didn't have it. Even though she miraculously survived such a crazy and unthinkable operation, she could never have a normal life again. She drifted into her own thoughts for a bit until he asked another question. "Friend? Sure. I don't think it's weird at all" Then again, she's the living embodiment of weird. Strange physical modifications that have turned her into part cyborg with a node on her head which was covered with a hat that keeps her still severely damaged brain functioning as if it weren't damaged at all.

princess syub

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:52 am
                            Aiden stayed silent, letting Azumi settle in her own thoughts. She seemed to be hiding something, wasn't she? But then he lit up when she agreed to be his friend, the smile on his face reaching up to his eyes. A friend! An actual friend! "Thank you, Azumi!" He would have jumped and hugged her, but he didn't want to scare her away right off the bat! But what now? He hummed in thought, wondering what they could do now. It was pretty hot today, so maybe... "Hey Azumi, you wanna get some smoothies?" He turned to her, a smile still on his face. It would be a great way to cool down without having to go in the water, which he didn't want to do anyway. It was hard to dry his wings after getting soaked, after all!

[ o o c : ]

xXGhostStalker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:22 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Azumi tilted her head a bit when he seemed to get incredibly overexcited after she had told him that she'd be his friend. "Is making friends really that exciting for you?" Unfortunately, she's unable to remember back before her accident but she used to get almost as excited as he was now when she made new friends. It was one of the things that made her so easily approachable as she was growing up. She knows that the things she's lost and the things she couldn't remember were very significant for her. She could feel it in her heart and that has always bugged her. Seeing him act this way made her heart ache a bit and she didn't know why. "A smoothie? Sure" She hated feeling this way so getting a smoothie and a new change of scenery could be good for her.

princess syub

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:50 am
                            In response to her comment, Aiden simply threw her a clueless expression. With no way of knowing what she was feeling inside, Aiden just simply shrugged and smiled again. "Yeah! New friends are always fun!" He exclaimed with a soft giggle. Upon Azumi agreeing to get a smoothie, the angel got up and jumped off the rock happily. "Yay! Alright, let's go!" He waited for her to get down as well before rushing off to the Smoothie Palace.

[ E X I T ]

ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ
                            Azumi!
                            ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴthe beachᴍᴏᴏᴅcheerfulᴏᴜᴛꜰɪᴛoversized sweater and shortsᴘʀᴏꜰɪʟᴇhere!ᴍᴏɴᴇʏ$853

[ o o c : ]

xXGhostStalker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:30 pm
User Image

User Image

네가 가까워지면 ..

Esmée giggled and nodded in agreement. "Yes it was quite a change, but luckily for me I've always had a rather diverse wardrobe. So finding clothing to match suddenly black and pink hair wasn't all that hard. Well that and I can easily change my hair color without the use of dye. See I can make all kinds of different potions and some of my favorites to use are one's that temporarily change my appearance. They're much easier to use than hair dye and contact lenses and thankfully don't last forever." She curiously tilted her head to the side for a moment before her eyes widened in excitement. "Oh my, a natural born werewolf? That is so cool!" she squealed, kicking her legs under the water. It was true that she had seen Chilia's tail and so had an inkling of what she was, but this was way better. She'd met werewolves in the past but they were mostly ones that had been turned. So it was always exciting to meet a naturally born one. A soft laugh escaped her lips as she nonchalantly waved her hand, "Aw no problem hun, it'd be a shame if I didn't compliment such lovely features." she said with a playful wink.

╔.♄.═════════╗
ღ My Money: $923 ღ My Location: Lune Beach ღ My Company: Chilia ღ My Relationship: Single ღ My Outfit: Swimsuit + Sunhat + Sandals ღ My Thoughts: This is nice. ღ My Mood: Cheerful ღ My Inventory: Sunglasses, Beach Bag

ღ ❝OOC❞:

King of Relms

Quote:

╚═════════.♄.╝

나는 너에게 마법을 쓸거야.

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

King of Relms

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:16 pm
KawaiiYukiHime

User Image
User Image
____ Chilia smiled "well at least you had a good wardrobe....me...personally i would be depressed if i had a sudden change such at that and would have threw out all my old outfits and asked the tailor to remake them with new colors...probably would have animosity towards me after that" she said guessing she wasn't sure but she was that insane when it came to her wardrobe, that if a big change like hat happened she'd freak out and try to figure out what clothes would work. in fact her witch outfit took her the most to draw out and design which is saying much as it took her 7 times of trial and error. soon she would refer to her ability to create potions which of course caused her metaphorical ears to perk up like no tomorrow. "Potions!? you make potions....that....is...SO COOOL" she stated seemingly excited, she had met witches before but they were the ones that were all so secretive about their 'potions'. "Ones that can change your appearance...liiike....what...change gender? change your racial appearance? what can your potions do?" she asked seeming like a witch fanatic despite she was just extremely curious. before her attention went back to the race comment being that she confirmed she was a wolf "Yep...All natural as a natural human wolf hybrid as we come" she stated chuckling "unfortunately being a werewolf isn't as cool to me as I am one hehe" she joked. The woman even gave her a compliment with a wink involved which made Chilia smile with a slight nervousness. "Ya know, Any more of those comments and i'd assume your flirting" she told her as she rubbed her neck, "But thank you, You also have quite the number of lovely features, like, Everything about you thus far is interesting to look at and makes ya look beautiful, don't know if its because your a witch or you just naturally interesting to look at. " she stated giving a smile.
____

☼OOC/LOG
(language of Gods):  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:01 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Azumi watched Aiden as he leapt with joy and jumped off the rocks they were on. She tilts head a bit, scratching it. "I guess he gets really excited about making friends." She felt something inside of her heart as if her body was remembering something but her brain wasn't catching on. She shook her head and followed him off the rocks towards the Smoothie Place. [Exit]

princess syub

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:53 pm
User Image

User Image

네가 가까워지면 ..

"Well yes it would be fair to assume that some animosity would form if someone had to remake an entire wardrobe. I'm not well versed in the ways of tailoring but I do know quite a bit of work goes into it." she said with a thoughtful hum. Esmée blinked for a moment then laughed softly. "Yup I learned how to make all kinds of potions from my mother and grandmother. And my brother taught me that I can make them in the form of candies, that way there's no bad aftertaste that normal liquid potions might have." When asked what her potions could do, she tapped her cheek, "Well my potions are capable of many things. They can indeed change gender, but not racial appearance. They can also temporarily grant abilities to someone. Once I made a potion that made someone into a mermaid and another time I was able to give someone wings. Most anything is possible for me. Well.. except I can't make love potions, immortality potions, potions meant to kill or reanimate the dead or potions that can cure terminal illnesses. My family has said that there are some things a person must not tamper with using magic. We are not Gods, and nature has to take it's course or chaos will reign." she explained with a solemn look on her face. However her face immediately lit up again within a few moments. "Well you might not be wrong, I have been told in the past that I am a bit flirtatious. Though I like to call it appreciating people's beauty, not my fault that the majority of men and women I meet are good looking." Her face lit up in a light blush as she nonchalantly waved her hand. "Why thank you glad that I'm so pleasing to the eye, and I can assure you, my looks are all natural. I've never had any kind of interest in changing my body, I'm fine just the way I am."

╔.♄.═════════╗

ღ ❝OOC❞:

King of Relms

Quote:

╚═════════.♄.╝

나는 너에게 마법을 쓸거야.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:24 pm
KawaiiYukiHime

User Image
User Image
____ Chilia nodded "yea, the person loves making clothes and has the same interest of finding best styles and such to fit a person, but remaking so many outfits would defiantly put a damper on our relationship" she said in agreement pointing out she was friends with the tailor at least. the witch would go on about the types of potions she could make, which of course thanks to her curiosity she seemed very invested as she listened to her go on and on about what kinds she could make and how she made them. Candies, an interestingly sweet idea of concealing or even fun way of displaying the potions she spoke about someone becoming a mermaid which got Chilia to ponder a random thought in her head, a mermaid wolf...fish lower half and a tail sticking out of her lower back, that would be the coolest thing in her opinion, he fact of changing ones species at will with a potions, she could imagine how fun it would be to do such a thing. she was brought back to reality when she heard of the types of potions one should touch "how does....a potion work on the dead...dont ya have to injest a potion to get it to work...isnt that like why its called a potions...something to be injested?" she asked tapping her chin "I mean...don't know why one would try and bring someone back to life...i mainly leave that to vampires and such with said....reviving and all"
____ Esmee would answer her question about the whole flirting thing, which the answer caught her off guard abit "w...well, i....i was referring to...me assuming it was um, on purpose and all, not casual" she stated giving a small blush as she commented about her original intentions with how she presented the idea, even more so when she was called good looking "there ya go again with the compliments" she stated chuckling rubbing her neck. "and thats...good, i believe all natural is a better look for most people because even if they find something a flaw, to me, its apart of them and its often beautiful" she stated pointing out before waving to Esmee "not...that im saying you have any flaws or....something...just a saying hehe"

☼OOC/LOG
(language of Gods):  

King of Relms

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:49 pm
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, мαч ②⑦тн

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②③①
( ⑦ мσитнs, ⑲ םαчs )

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games