Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:21 pm
ThisEmptySoul
{{*shudders* I think I'll pass on any activities involving cauldrons gonk Not only have I already done the grunny thing, but I've even had nightmares of being a prunny! gonk }}

{{.....Hmmmmm, now where did I put that prunny? twisted }}  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:21 pm
-dame, Flame, and Kat pull up at medium sized house, quaint even. Looks like all the other houses on the block, pretty much, rofl but with lots of cars and other vehicles parked in the driveway, on the lawn, and on the street, even a few bikes. dame is almost giddy with excitement. It had been a while since she had been to one of the weekly theme parties and she had Kat and Flame with her. And she is just really pumped tonight for some reason. She feels hot and is looking the part, and she has a handsome as ******** man on her arm.-

-the trio get out of the car and head to the door, ringing the doorbell. After a moment of no one coming, the shrug and open the door, entering. They could hear the music from outside and when the open the door its a bit louder, not terribly so to make the neighbors call the cops rofl but loud enough to feel the beat in the walls. There are people milling about, all dressed in biker gear, spikes and black and leather is abundant. Once all three are in and the door shuts behind them, they look around for a second to see if a) anyone they know is around and b) where they can drop off the booze-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:24 pm
Kat follows dame and Flame, checking out the surroundings and sipping her drink, not planning on dropping off her stash, but plans on keeping it right with her. They can have the damn wine, but my stuff is gonna stay with me, dammit.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:26 pm
*hears the doorbell but there are too many people and is too tipsy to make it to the front fast enough. Sees some more people come in and gives a lazy, drunken smile*

Hey girlies. wink and bro, welcome to my humble abode and clan party, man. I'm Rodenrock, but you can call me Rod or Roddy. Most people do. Parties been going for a bit now, but we always welcome new peeps. Especially such pretty ones. *gives Katana and Dame the one-over* wink Great of you three to come, and great costumes, btw. *notices the bottles Flame is holding* Hey man, you brought some liquor. Awesome. Just put it through there. *motions to a door frame* Make yourself at home. *smiles at them*  

rodenrock

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:28 pm
She arches an eyebrow at the "girlies" remark, but lets it slide since the fellow is obviously drunk already. She goes through where he indicated and drops off the two bottles of wine and then finds some ice to refresh her own drink.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:31 pm
-dame smiles good naturedly at him- Hi Rod! Nice to meet you! -tries to shake his hand but he seems confused by the gesture- neutral Ookay... -takes Flame's hand and motions to the door Kat went through-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:34 pm
Finished making her drink, she looks up as dame and Flame enter the room.

"Well, got my drink refreshed.....now what? confused "  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:35 pm
Dec's text to Katana
Hey babe. wink You're probably busy but how did you like those pics I sent ya? cool

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:39 pm
Decorera
Dec's text to Katana
Hey babe. wink You're probably busy but how did you like those pics I sent ya? cool

Her phone buzzes and she gets it out to see the message. She frowns a bit and sends him a reply.

Kat's text to Dec
Never got any pics, babe....and I'm not busy, I'm at a theme party w/dame & Flame getting way too drunk and not really wanting to be here. Just got back late Friday....think we can get together soon?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:39 pm
xd We find the dance floor, of course! -gently takes the bottles from Flame and sets them on the counter-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

rodenrock

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:42 pm
*watches the two ladies walk out of the room* Nice. *grins lazily again xd and stumbles off, "dancing" along the way*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:42 pm
Sighing, she follows dame and Flame back out to the main room, keeping her bag with her and steadily drinking her cocktail. She really didn't want to be there....maybe she could stay on the sidelines and then slip out later and call a cab.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:46 pm
katana68
Kat's text to Dec
Never got any pics, babe....and I'm not busy, I'm at a theme party w/dame & Flame getting way too drunk and not really wanting to be here. Just got back late Friday....think we can get together soon?

Dec's text to Katana
WHAT! You never got them! F-ing service. I'll just have to send them to you again. I'd love to get together some time soon. Tonight I am somewhat occupied, but I'm free tomorrow evening?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:52 pm
Decorera

Dec's text to Katana
WHAT! You never got them! F-ing service. I'll just have to send them to you again. I'd love to get together some time soon. Tonight I am somewhat occupied, but I'm free tomorrow evening?

Her phone buzzes again and she reads the text, disappointed she won't see him tonight, but at least she could see him tomorrow. She sends him a quick reply.

Kat's text to Dec
OK, feel free to send them to me again, babe. And tomorrow is fine with me, just find me at the bar in the evening. Hope you're not occupied w/a groupie! wink Looking forward to seeing you!

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:56 pm
katana68
Kat's text to Dec
OK, feel free to send them to me again, babe. And tomorrow is fine with me, just find me at the bar in the evening. Hope you're not occupied w/a groupie! wink Looking forward to seeing you!

Dec's text to Katana
Nope...with my sister. Have a good time, babe.

Several picture are also sent. Some of them suitable for public display if quite kinky, but most were quite intimate and erotic.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games