Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:59 pm
"Ah yes...where is Ross? I think he would like to see that Brai is back," Scarlet smiled and stood up.

"Oh he's in his room sleeping i think." Vincent said as he looked to see Brai. "Oh well don't you want to be normal again?" He chuckled and poked Brai on his head and soon Brai was back to normal...well physically that is.

Scarlet smiled and pulled Brai along, "Lets go check up on him." Scarlet stepped out into the hallway and saw Ross in the distance. "Hey Ross!"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:08 pm
Ryuu stopped in an underground cabin just a few yards from the castle. He changed to a black stealth coat. the coat would use his energy and change with his surroundings. He had gloves and mask which he had also equipped. he grabbed a plentiful surprise of paralyzing needles. he held poisoned kunains. he had five scrolls on one of the pockets on the suit. He grabbed a large sword, nine feet long and two feet wide, he shook it like a feather. It lay on a stray on his back. the sword and items where also stealthy, they had the same use as the suit.

Perverted Juicebox

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:58 pm
Brai smiled his thanks at Vincent as he was tugged out of the room. Vincent's magic had also enlarged his clothes so that they still fit comfortably on him. "Rossy!" he jumped a bit the darted at his brother.

Ross turned just in time to catch Brai in his arms. "wh..." his eyes widened and tears rolled down his cheek. "Brai" he hugged his brother and whispered something into his ear, causing the younger, madder brother, to pull away.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:17 pm
(sorry i havent been on in a week. my computer completely went wack! so i got a new one. so mind filling me in on whats going on now? plz =D)  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:38 pm
Scarlet walked up to them and she smiled a rather sad smile. "Hey Ross..." She still hadn't forgotten what she had done...she almost felt sick to her stomach again but she pushed that all a side and looked at Brai then back at Ross. What did ross say that made Brai react that way?

((its ok....well nothing really happened. The fight is over and Ryuu is planning on taking the kings necklace...if he has it <.< muhahaha))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:25 pm
Ross smiled. "Hey Scarlet." he disentangled himself from Brai and hugged Scarlet. "You alright?" he glanced at his brother who was still standing perfectly still. It would be a while for the young elf to get over the shock of what he had said.  

Gold Marra

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:31 pm
Scarlet was still looking at Brai and really wanted to know...but she would not ask. She hesitated a bit but finally embraced Ross back. For some reason she felt sorrow slowly overwhelm her to the point that she almost felt like crying, but she held herself together. "So how are you?" She asked with a bit of worry.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:42 pm
Ryuu slowly left the cabin. He withheld his power level, so he was undetected. He was silent as he broke in trough one of the windows. He was near the entrance. He slowly one by one murdered the guards, appearing behind them like wind and and slicing their heads off. By the time one fell five others died. Soon enough, Ryuu had easily slaughtered the Castle's defense. "She think I'm going after the necklace but I have something else in mind." he smirked. Ryuu had enhanced his power unsealing his full capabilities. He had not made clear what they where so, he was unpredictable. His power level hidden, he had the element of surprise.

Perverted Juicebox

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:02 pm
Vincent grinned and looked at his adviso, "So how about i show you your room...." Before leaving Vincet grabbed his staff and walked out. Young people now a days are really funny... he thought to himself and continued down the hall. Then he called back to one of the guards, "Go get the healers and see what they can do with the fallen..." He chuckled again...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:43 pm
"I am well... Though I have been better." he flashed a smile to her. "How..." he paused and spun around, Brai doing the same.

"Mister misses has come to play, he kills our soldiers like a game." he giggled and turned to Scarlet. "I can feel your cousin like a knife through my heart." he held a hand to his chest as though trying to stem blood flow.

Ross placed a hand on his brothers shoulder. "What does he seek for in our castle, that he must kill so many?"  

Gold Marra

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:46 pm
Scarlet grinned, "I think he is after my father...since if i think i know what Ryuu is after other than the necklace...well yep he is after my father." She looked at Ross and Brai smiling. "Don't worry though...Ryuu is bearly a match for me...if he is going up agianst my father...well you guys know what will happen." She grinned and chuckled.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:06 pm
Ryuu suddenly appeared behind Brai, and before anyone reacted he shoved a knife through his back and pushed his at Scarlett. He knew the small one would probably dodge it so, he had made clones all around the boy doing the same thing. He smirked, "Thought you meant 'like a knife through my heart' in a literal term." he had made the stab none lethal.

Perverted Juicebox

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:13 pm
Brai twisted around. "I am already dead Ryuu. One as 'smart' as you, should know you cannot kill what is already dead. Only make it angry." He pulled the knife out of his back and moved around slightly. Placing his hand on his back, the wound healed.

Ross smiled. "the glories of two dead brothers, am I right Scarlet."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:25 am
Ryuu smiled, "Yes, i know but, if its not possible, then what was the point of healing?" he sighed. "You are truly one to ignore. Especially taking after Scarlet." he looked at the door. "Well, I'm not even going to bother with you guys." he launched out the room chasing after Vincent.

Perverted Juicebox

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:37 am
"Because it is annoying none the less miss." He bowed his head and dissappeared into the spirit world. From here, he could follow Ryuu without being detected. For only those who are dead at heart can walk among the spirits.

"He moves between the worlds to easily for one so new to it... it is not good to spend to much time in the spirit world when he is so whole in this one." Ross sighed and placed a hand on his brothers sword.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games