Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Naoko couldn't breathe.
He couldn't see... couldn't think or hear or even feel a single thing...
All he knew... all he could understand in that one moment, was a forbidden sentence.
Uttered by lips that he despised.
"You're lying." sharping turning his head, Naoko leapt from the chair, amber eyes ablaze as he glared at the crumbled man near the wall. "You're ******** with me! It's your favorite game, isn't it?! Pick on the helpless blond uke! Make him cry! See what will make him scream!" taking a quick but rather deep breath, the pianist tried to compose himself. "Get the ******** out of my dressing room, Hayato. NOW!"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:56 pm
I embrace the torn rose to my chest
And fall into the crimson sea...

User Image

Hayato whimpered and cringed like a beaten puppy as Naoko came toward him, screaming at him.
Why...why was he afraid of this little, weak blond that he used to keep as a pet? If he wanted to, he could easily just take Naoko back, have everything his way again, under his control.
Instead...he was afraid. Afraid of Naoko's anger, afraid of what he felt, and...even afraid of what Sai would say if he did something wrong again.
Wrong...such a strange word, even in Hayato's mind.
The things he had done...had been wrong.
That...that was what Sai had shown him. And why he had run from it. He had been running from himself...
And he had been running from his heart.
The heart that felt, for the first time in it's life, something that it could equate to real affection.
Pushing himself to his feet, Hayato couldn't bring himself to do anything but wrap his arms around Naoko...but not in an angry fashion, just...just trying to hold the blond still as he explained.
"I'm not lying. I'm not! He...Sai had me over...wanted to talk. He was angry...about you. What I had been doing. I can't explain how it happened...hell, I didn't even remember ANY of this until I saw Sai's face in that dressing room, but...the things he said...and...I kissed him...we...we kind of...fought...but I swear, I didn't force him! He wanted...he wanted me, and...Naoko....I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry....I...I think...I think I..."
What exactly did he think? Why was he apologizing?
This was....just so scary...he could feel his heart beating a mile-a-minute.
A part of him wanted so badly to just hide, just do what he always did. Be cruel, be manipulative, be hurtful, be the toughest thing in Tokyo...but where had that gotten him last time? Only in a coma, and in a far worse spot than he had ever been in before.
He had to fight....had to fight himself, this time.
But...why?
For Sai. Just...for Sai.
That was it. The key to his sanity.
Sai.
Taking a deep breath, Hayato forced himself to relax and calm down, still holding Naoko close, stroking his hair gently.
"I'm sorry Naoko. For all I ever did...though that doesn't excuse it. Any of it. The fact is...I'm in love with your brother."

I continue dancing upon
The piled bodies until I die...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:01 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

.....Back Stage

"I'll work it out..Maybe on Tuesday because I've a open time for lunch before my afternoon appointment.." he answered knowing that he'd be able to adjust a few things around. Although Nakai's schedule would add to that complexity but he really didn't mind so much. Nakai was a very interesting man to say the least.

He laughed just a little as his ear was nipped. "You're a playful one tonight, Chiyou-kun. But...ah...but black in the mornings. Sugar and cream in the afternoons. I know you love sweets. I've read your bio." He smirked because yes, he did have to learn about the stars even if he hadn't worked with them personally.

'My lips? Are they really that sweet? I don't think they qualify as candy." he chuckled just a little as he was brought in for another kiss. Eyes drifting shut for a moment, "Mm....Chiyou-kun, while I'd love to stay, I have to attend to matters with the show still. Then, actually dress for the event."

His lips kissed the young man's cheek then he nipped his nose. "You've got a show to do, scamp. And well, I'm certainly not going to be the one to keep you from missing your cue tonight! And you're still doing that interview for the DVD. You're fans need your attention."

He swatted that cute but playfully and pulled away then smirked, "Don't forget to fix the lipstick."

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:06 pm

Explaining explaining...
Naoko didn't want to hear any of it.
But he was stuck, held fast by Hayato's arms as the musician explained what the blond could only take in to be a horrible lie.
Or his worst nightmare.
"Uso..." Naoko whispered, amber eyes closing as he tried to stop the pain inside. "You're lying... you..."
He couldn't take it anymore.
Shoving Hayato away, Naoko pulled back his right fist and slammed it into the side of the other man's face.
"GET OUT!" he screamed, loud enough that probably everyone in the hall could hear him. "GET THE ******** OUT OF MY DRESSING ROOM!"
It didn't matter what Hayato said at this point... because Naoko simply kept screaming at him to get out.
Over and over again.
He couldn't deal with this right now.
Not right before the show.
It... he just... he couldn't...
Here Hayato was, telling him that his beloved brother had ******** the monster of his own nightmares...
That Sai had betrayed him...
That the only man in the world who he trusted with everything, unconditionally... had been such a hypocrite...
"GET OUT!!!" Naoko screamed one last time before he couldn't take it anymore.
The blond collapsed to the ground on his knees, arms wrapped around his body, as he cried. Shaking his head, he could only repeat himself over and over again.
"Get out... get out... get out... GET OUTTTT!!!!!!"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:24 pm
Nigiyaka na hitogomi ni tokeru tsubuyaki ga
Ashimoto ni chirabatta omoide nijimaseru---

User Image

"Tuesday is good for me..." the youth smiled, as he backed away from that last kiss.
"And yes, your lips quite compare to candy. I could suck on you all night long..."
Oh double-entendre...his dear friend.

Reluctantly, Chiyou let the man go, enjoying the kiss to his cheek and giggling a bit as his nose was nipped, his cheeks warming a bit.
"I'll take care of the lipstick...and I'll give my greatest performance thus far in my career tonight. You had better be watching!" the kid laughed and reached out again, taking Asato's hand for a split-second as he was heading for the door.
"Tuesday...coffee...don't forget about me, gorgeous." the boy smiled as he released that warm hand.
A hand he wouldn't mind holding at some point in the future.
Though...to Chiyou...nobody could ever quite replace Izzy Lucky in his heart...
At least, not any time soon,...if ever.

---Mayoi aruku machi no kagayaki wa glaring one way
Kogoe sou na boku wo terasu

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:32 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

.....Back Stage

Hiroki blinked as the youth compared him to candy and...possibly an all day sucker as well. He wasn't quite sure what brought about all this attention considering Chiyou-kun never really noticed him much before. Was he wearing the male version of AXE cologne today or something? Just seemed kind of strange.

"I will be watching from a very good spot to be sure." he said as he started for the door but then stopped by the hand taking his own. "How could I forget that warm smile? No I won't forget. In fact, it goes in my calender the moment I walk out the door." He gave the hand holding his a small squeeze before releasing and walking out.

Just as he said, he put the notation in his schedule among his many appointments and Nakai time. He almost had no free time to spare since that last small segment just got swallowed up by Chiyou time. Goodness, at least he did see about two hours in the evening that was going to be his before bed. "Yay for Me time." Hiroki whispered to himself before walking off to find his next target...NEZUMI!. Now where was the man?

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:44 pm

User Image
That...had kinda hurt. Naoko really had become something else. That Ryu guy had certainly done something for Naoko to have become this tough and ballsy.
Still, this had become even more of a nightmare than he could have possibly imagined.
"Oh no...Naoko...please, no." Hayato resisted leaving, despite the pianist's protests.
The door was locked so nobody could get in, and sound check would be starting right about now, so it was unlikely that anybody would hear them.
"Naoko...stop it! This is not the time to be freaking out! I don't blame you, but god damn! You're smearing your makeup! What will Sai...I mean, Shou think? Hm?"
Of course, he had no idea if what he was saying was making things better, or worse.
Right now, he was just freaking out trying to figure what to do. He was dead if he didn't fix this mess, somehow.

I continue dancing upon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

Ryu was posing in the mirror, admiring every inch of his oh-so-awesome body. The hair, the makeup, the demonic costume he had been put in. It suited him so well. The way his eyes stood out, the makeup making them appear to truly glow like hellfire.
A wicked violinist indeed! He simply couldn't wait to hit the stage!
Until his happy moment was interrupted by a loud, anguished scream.

'GET OUTTTT!!!!!!'

"s**t!" the akuma cursed, recognizing that voice immediately, and realizing there could be only one reason for ******** Hayato.
Ryu was out the door like a lightning bolt, immediately slamming his fists into the dressing room across from his when he realized the door was locked. There was nobody else in the hall on this end at the moment, so he was the only one who could do anything.
"Naoko!" he screamed. "Naoko!!! Are you alright! I swear to god, Hayato!!!"
If Hayato had laid a hand on his lover, there would be a murder at the charity event tonight.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:48 pm

"GET OUT!" Naoko continued to scream, completely unaware that Hayato was even talking to him.
And even more unaware that Ryu was banging on the door like a madman.
Something inside the blond snapped and he glared up at Hayato. He'd already punched the man in the face, and still, it seemed, he wasn't getting the picture.
"GET OUT OR I'LL RIP YOUR ******** HEAD OFF!" he threatened.
Yes, the makeup was smeared and would have to be redone.
But that smear... and the way Naoko was glaring... made the pianist look simply possessed.
He wanted Hayato gone.
Now.
And if the man didn't leave soon, he was going to simply leap up and beat the s**t out of him until he did.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:52 pm
User Image

Nezumi's nose twitched as if he smelled something that bothered him as he walked in the main backstage entrance with two trays of lattes and a bag of doughnuts.
Grunt work...not...fun.
Heading down the hall, the former-manager began seeking out the various stars and managers that had requested the most recent coffee run, passing the requested items out one by one.
Hopefully...hopefully he would be managing another star soon enough. Someone actually worth his time...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:03 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

.....Back Stage

It was then Hiroki spotted Nezumi with lattes and donuts. A smile formed on Hiroki's lips as the manager did a little grunt work for a change. Not that Nezumi didn't deserve it. "Ah Nezumi. I've looked into that matter you were talking about. And from what I've seen, Chiyou looks to be completely into his work. Not at all strung out as you suggested. He's acutally rather spirited and engaged in his upcoming performance. Which, to me is a good deal better than he has been in the past."

He looked the man over and then to the donuts. "At the moment, until something comes up from the new talent search, we're going to have a hard time placing you with a new star for a time. So I think we might have to have you desk jockey and help a few of the other managers out for awhile."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:08 pm

User Image

Hayato gasped and stumbled backward when Naoko hissed and screamed at him that he was going to go on the offensive.
Is this...what he had done to the man? Really? This was what he had thought funny all that time? Destroying someone to the point that they became an animal?

Why did you do it?

"I...I don't know...what am I supposed to say?"

Why did you do it?!

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry..."

Because someone did it to you, first...

"I...oh no...Naoko..." Hayato felt his chest tighten, and things like raindrops falling on his cheeks.
Was he...crying? Real tears?
Indeed...he was crying, backed into the door as Naoko glared at him like some sort of rabid beast.
Naoko had been so gentle and innocent when they had met. Such a good, kind soul.
Because of him, the pianist was twisted and broken.
All because of something that happened long, long ago...that he had let take him over.
He was a monster. A real monster.
"Please...forgive me..." the raven-haired vocalist whispered as he grabbed the doorknob, opened the door, and ran as fast as he could back to his dressing room.
He had to calm down, fix his own makeup, and just deal.
That, he could do in a second.
For the moment, Hayato just curled up on the couch, staring blankly at the wall across from him.
So...this was how it was. This...was what he had become.
Could there really be any redemption for him now?

I continue dancing upon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

The door flew open and a crying Hayato ran out.
A...a crying Hayato....ran out?
Ryu did a double take even as he dashed into the room, grabbing Naoko in his arms and immediately beginning to rock him back and forth.
"Baby...honey pie....are you ok? Did he hurt you? Baby, you have to calm down. Talk to me...please sweetheart..."

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:16 pm
Ninja or Hamu...You decide!
Dirty Little Secrets------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Yamada Haru
It's the Devil in the Details...

......What a tangled web we weave......

The Hamu heard about the noise coming from the dressing rooms over the wire at his ear. It was Naoko's room to be exact. Taking a quick side passage through the back away from the main halls he swiftly cut through to tiny passages that put him into a closet then out that door into the hall beside Naoko's room. He could see Ryuukaze banging at the door.

But even before he could do anything the door flew open and Hayato came running out. Running by...was that tears? The Hamu...was confused. Well maybe not so confused but pleased that Naoko took care of things himself.

However, he wondered what was really going on when he heard Naoko's response to Ryu. Actually for once, Haru didn't know how to answer that request because it wasn't his to fulfill. He wonder if Naoko would be capable of going on stage.

"Naoko-san. Do you need me to get an understudy? Are you going to be able ot perform?" he asked as he stood in the door.

-:{------------------------------------------------Dirty Little Secrets
I'll keep my dirty little secrets.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:17 pm

Hayato ran out, though his words were lost on the pianist.
All Naoko could think about was his own anger... his hurt at those words... and the realizations that Hayato was trying to push.
Thus, when Ryu ran into the room and took him into his arms...
"SAWANAI DE!" Naoko shouted, pulling out of the violinist's grasp and pushing him away, standing to his feet in the process. He backed up until his hips ran into the counter, amber eyes focusing on Ryu but not really seeing him.
"Sawanai de... Sai wa... hoshii desu..." the pianist whispered softly to himself at first, then saying it a bit louder for Ryu to hear. "Ima Sai wa hoshii desu..." it was taking every ounce of willpower the blond had not to burst into full out tears again.
He just wanted one simple thing in all the world...
Naoko wanted his brother...
He wanted Sai...

Trans:
Sawanai de = Don't touch me.
Sai wa hoshii desu = I want Sai.
Ima Sai wa hoshii desu = I want Sai now.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:37 pm

User Image

Ryu stared, shocked and somewhat frightened as Naoko jerked out of his arms and backed away.
Just what the hell had Hayato done to him?
And why was he so desperate to see Sai all of a sudden. Ryu knew that he missed his big brother...but wow...
Then Yamada-san was there, trying to assist in putting this mess back together somehow, though it didn't seem to be helping.
Naoko just kept asking for Sai. Over and over.
"Baby...I can't promise...but...I'll do my best to bring you Sai...somehow..."
Turning to Yamada, brow furrowed, he pulled out his cell and punched the send button over Sai's name in his contacts. As the phone rang, he said to Shou's assistant, "Get Shou in here, right away. He needs to know what's going on...and...I think he might be able to do something to help. I....I don't know...but maybe....crap just...something...quick!"
The phone rang, and rang, and rang! Then...voicemail.
"Oumori Sai, this is Ryu. I need you to call me back right away. Hayato...he did something to Naoko, I don't know what...but Naoko won't calm down for anyone but you. I need you here, or at least on the phone with him, stat. We're at the Charity Event location in downtown Tokyo, prepping to go onstage. Please..hurry!" he let the phone snap shut, wondering if the message would even be listened to. It had seemed that Sai had been nowhere to be found since the last time he had seen him, at that restaurant...where he had made the mistake of kissing his beloved's brother.
"Ok...somebody needs to find Oumori Sai right now! Yamada-san...any ideas?"

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:45 pm

After Ryu asked for ideas from Yamada, amber eyes focused on the two and Naoko nodded slightly. "Hayato, he... he told me he'd walked in on Shou putting on his makeup. He..." those amber eyes closed as the blond tried to force himself to focus. "Said Shou... was.... he said Shou was..." but the pianist couldn't say it.
It hurt...
His chest felt like it was ready to explode!
Covering his chest with his left hand, Naoko took a few deep breaths, trying to calm down.
"I'll be fine... just... just leave me alone... onegai?" those amber eyes opened and gazed at Ryuukaze for a long moment. "I can go on stage... but just... for right now... just please... just..."
And then came the tears again.
Naoko couldn't help it as he collapsed to the floor for the second time.
Taking a deep breath, the pianist let out what was bothering him. "Hayato and Sai ********..." the blond whispered, unable to still fully process this information. "It's a lie... it has to be a lie... after all, Hayato told me that Shou was Sai and that's impossibly ridiculous, isn't it, Ryu?" Naoko asked, looking up at his akuma. "Tell me I'm crazy. Tell me he's lying to me, Ryu... please... I... I... I can't take thinking that... that he... that Sai and..." the blond bit his lip. "Please tell me he's lying!" he cried out.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games