Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
SNOWCLAN!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:32 pm
User Image

(Its always snowing here. I'm not sure what season it is...we'll say its new leaf...which doesn't do SnowClan any good anyway, but whatever ^.^)
(Time for something exciting-ish)

Crystalstar stopped beside the WoodClan border, their scent was fresh. She walked up to a tree and marked it, the old scent had nearly faded. "You two run ahead and mark the trees near MoonClan, I'll mark the one's here." Her two daughters hesitated, but eventually nodded. Crystalstar watched the two warriors walk ahead.

Once they were gone Crystalstar looked around, a fresh coat of snow had fallen yesterday, but something felt wrong. She parted her mouth to taste the air, but only caught the scent of a rabbit that had come and gone.

Suddenly out of the corner of her eye something white flashed and Crystalstar went flying. She landed on her side, the wind knocked out of her. She jumped up to face her opponent and froze.

"Coldheart?" She stared into the face of her brother, who she thought was dead.

(If anyone wants to play Coldheart they can...I feel like I'm playing enough cats with my kits...)

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:43 pm
((Okay thanks. 3nodding ))

Roankit yawned, boredom clear in his blue eyes. The silvery blue coat of the young tom was covered with the powdery snow that filled the SnowClan territory, but like the rest of his Clanmates, this didn't bother the kit in the slightest.

Roankit was, to say the least, one of the most boring kits in the nursery. The young kit was not arrogant, but he didn't play around like the other kits did, instead contemplating off into the distance all day, daydreaming of StarClan knew what, as he never said.

He could hear the excitement of the others as they played, and he curled his tail around his body, shrinking himself into a small ball, almost to hide himself from view, for no real reason except not having anything to talk about.

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:06 pm
x- iiBerryz
Featherkit purred. "Don't be so whiney. Come on." She ran in the other direction and ran into something. She lifted her head and saw Splinterkit. "S-SORRY!"

Volekit froze.

Splinterkit turned slowly. The impact from Featherkit had shot Splinterkit forward and slam her head into the tree. "hey shrimp" Splinterkit growled, her head bruise pulsing "u just did something you should not have . . prepare to die!" Splinterkit leaped onto top of Featherkit, claws un-sheathed.

Meadowkit blinked. The scent in the nursery filled his mouth as he yawned. "I'm kind of hungry . ." Meadowkit grumbled in a stretch.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:17 am
Featherkit squeeked and kicked Splinterkit off. She ran and hid behind Volekit, her small body shaking in fear. Splinterkit wasn't exactly the kind of cat who would be quick to accept appologies.  

Kitkotsu

4,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:28 pm
Splinterkit stood up and slowly took steps toward Volekit and Featherkit. "Aww look's like you got your self your own mate while i had my back on you." Splinterkit took another step forward.

"S-she's not!!" Volekit squeaked loudly. His entire body was shaking in terror. "J-just s-s-stay back!! I'm warning you!!" i have to move my legs, if i don't Featherkit will just be a sitting duck behind me!! MOVE!!!!

Meadowkit strolled out of the nursery. He shook his massive body free of the moss that still clung to it.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:22 pm
Featherkit hissed. "Be nice to Volekit! He's your littermate! Not your chew toy!"  

Kitkotsu

4,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:14 pm
The argument was getting progressively worse. His denmates were starting to get angry by the sound of their voices, Splinterkit in particular. His ear twitched, and he curled up tighter, not wanting to be involved. He trusted the others could take care of another kit if things got out of hand, and violence was never his favorite way or solving things. For once, Roankit was grateful that his coat made him look like nothing more than a rock in the background from time to time, making him even less noticeable to the bickering ones nearby.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:29 pm
Splinterkit snickered, then broke out into a hysterical laugh. "HA! Volekit? He doesn't deserve to be my littermate. If anything his existence is just to amuse me!" Splinterkit licked her lips "I should really warn you though, if you try and get any closer to Volekit i can't tell you what kind of accident may occur to you."

Volekit felt something snap in his chest. "DON'T YOU DARE LAY A PAW ON FEATHERKIT!!!" Volekit's eyes teared up in anger as his claws un-sheathed.

Meadowkit was near the fresh-kill pile when he heard some commotion towards the camp wall. don't tell me . . Meadowkit's heart froze as he picked up Volekit's voice.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Kitkotsu

4,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:16 am
Featherkit's eyes widened in suprise when Volekit snapped at Splinterkit. For some reason after that, she calmed down a little. "Volekit..."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:03 pm
Splinterkit snarled "why you little. . . " Splinterkit stared coldly at Volekit in thought.

Volekit stared back. His fur was puffed up and he was breathing hard after yelling.

Splinterkit snorted then laughed shaking her whole body. "Fine, I see i've missed my chance today, but be carful Volekit, you never know when an . . accident. . . may occur" Splinterkit looked at something behind Volekit and Featherkit then padded away chuckling.

Volekit shivered, then sat down hard "are you ok?" Volekit asked Featherkit quietly. All of Volekit's nerves felt fried.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Kitkotsu

4,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:09 am
Featherkit nodded. "Yeah, I'm okay. I'm glad you didn't get hurt though. Thanks Volekit." She nuzzled his cheek.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:25 am
Roankit's ear twitched, his icy blue eyes on Splinterkit as she padded off. He loosened his body a little and stretched, knowing the fight was over. He was curious over what was in Spliterkit's mind, but he knew it wasn't his place to ask. He sighed, wishing he was a little more straightforward and daring, maybe then he would dare ask the other kits questions and actually spend some time with them. He sat up to scratch his ear, feeling as though if snow had gotten it it, and was grateful that his pelt didn't absorb water as badly as he had heard the other Clan cats did, for otherwise, he would be drenched with how long he had stayed in the snow, listening to the others.  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:52 pm
Volekit's face turned to fire at Featherkit's touch. "y-ya any time" Volekit said sheepishly staring at his paws now trying to hold back a grin.

"Hey are you two ok?" Meadowkit cried bounding over, his fur on end. "That Splinterkit!! I Take my eye off of her for a minute and she's causing trouble!!" Meadowkit growled looking at Splinterkit padding hurriedly away.

Splinterkit felt the gaze of Meadowkit on her back. She slowed to a stop turning around. Her eyes glinted a challenge, then she fixed her attention on another set of eyes which she felt. Roankit. . . Splinterkit cracked a grin in the kits direction before turning and hurrying off to find something to entertain her.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:17 am
Featherkit turned her head when she saw Meadowkit. "Yeah, we're okay." She stood up and then she wobbled a little. With an almost silent yelp, she colapsed sideways and fell unconciuos.  

Kitkotsu

4,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:22 am
Frostfire walked out of her den and stretched. She has been eating a bit more, but not hardly enough.

Sorrowpaw walked into the clearing with her brother besides her.

Pantherpaw walked into the clearing, wondering what they'll be doing today  
SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces