Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:33 pm
Nana was so shocked she didn't even remember to be embarrassed. She let Alessa guide her out of the room and leaned heavily against the wall. She repeated the question she had asked before, but now it had an entirely different meaning: "What happens now?"

~~~

Dee sighed with relief as Indya removed them from the dingy prison to his room, but bristled at the sight of his blood, which still stained the floor. Grimacing in distaste, he muttered, "Someone's got to clean that up." To Indya, he said, "Please, sit," in a less than genteel manner, sitting down himself and waving a hand at an empty seat.

"So? When do we marry?"

~~~

After the door was completely shut, Dum smiled and reached an arm across Eris' middle, turning her around and pulling her across him so their chests were pressed tightly together. He kissed her and smiled, trying to relieve her of some irritation-- "Thank you."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:45 pm
"As soon as Possbile " She thought for a moment " I can find us a priest quickly,but we'll need a few things, a wedding dress,, and rings " She took his hand as she sat down in the chair next to him "Oh dee its wonderful to have you back. that traitor Dum shouldn't of had you arrested . that woman has warped his mind"  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Priestess of Sekhmet

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:15 pm
Alessa shrugged.

"I haven't a clue. This...this hasn't ever happened before...even when Eros asked her to free Delilah." Eros and Eris had been lovers long ago, but when Eris found out he had spoken to a young girl at some party, she blew up. The mortal was killed for nothing.

Yet, Eris had let go this man's lover of old? Alessa just didn't understand.

----------------------------------------------

Eris grinned up at Dum and whispered to him.

"What would I do without you?" She nipped his ear lightly and slid and slid a hand up his arm.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:53 am
Nana slid slowly down the wall into a crouching position, running her fingers through her hair, unsure of what to say or do. All those thoughts rushing through her head of what she ought to have said to Jasper before she had gone, what business she'd wanted to attend to before she disappeared forever-- they were certainly good ideas, she thought wryly, but they didn't mean nearly so much now.

She removed her hands from her head and clasped them before her. Looking up at Alessa, she asked, "Is Eris very angry with you?"

~~~

Dum smiled at the rhetorical question, and answered it anyway, craning his neck to plant affectionate kisses up and down hers. "Well--" he said, "right now, you'd probably be figuring out a way to take over the universe on your own." He pulled his head back and grinned at her. "You could most certainly do it, too. I've got no idea what you need me for."

~~~

Dee's expression suddenly clouded over with anger and he grabbed Indya by the jaw, turning his head back and forth to force her to look at the wounds Eris had inflicted upon him. "Let us not forget what else she warped," he hissed furiously. "For this, above all else, she must pay."

He abruptly let her go and began pacing the room. "I can't be seen," he said, his voice half-amused and half-angered. He did hate being cooped up. "I'm supposed to be in prison. You're going to have to get everything done for m-- for us."

The Night Faery
Captain

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:21 am
Leaning in Indya planted a kiss on the wound "oh my love.. my poor sweet Dee.. " She looked out the window "I'll get everything set up immedietly , we'll be wed by this afternoon "

She held his hand and pulled away from his grasp vanishing and reappearing various places until she it was ready. The priest silently slipped into the castle and indya reappeared behind dee, a beautiful white wedding dress in place of her old clothing and rings in hand"Dee"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:53 pm
Dee slid an arm around her waist and pulled her close to him, sliding his lips up her neck and inhaling deeply, absorbing her delicious aroma. He let out a shuddering breath. "You look... ravishing." And indeed, he wanted to ravish her. That powerfully intoxicating scent she carried about her only encouraged his predatory animal desires. "Let's get this over with quickly and send out an announcement to the kingdom. Wonderland will soon be ours."

((Sorry it took so long! Where's Aleris?))

The Night Faery
Captain

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:54 pm
(Dunno)

Myria gasps and quietly moaned . Mimicry had never kissed her neck like that , it was passionate and different. "oh Dee ..that felt so good "

The wedding was brief as they stood in front of the priest as he droned on until finially it was complte . They were married oficially , and indya watchesd the priest leave .  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:04 pm
As soon as the priest left, a wicked smile spread across Dee's face. It had been finished-- he had a queen, and now he could proclaim himself king.

"Beautifully done, Indya," he said, his voice dripping saccharine and lust. "Beautifully done." His hands slid down her arms and up her waist; he was mildly annoyed by the wedding dress that restricted his access to her skin. "All I need now... is the crown."

The Night Faery
Captain

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:56 pm
She shivered as his hands slid down to her wasit " oooh " She had never been touched like this before . It felt different to her , but it felt good very good . "If I knew where it was i'd get it for us..."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:20 pm
((Sorry! I got a virus so I don't have a computer right now. I'll try to get on as often as I can...))

Alessa shook her head.

"I don't know. It's hard to tell with her." She said slowly. She stared into the distance.

"She...she let you go. She let you go!" She said incrudulously.

---------------------

Eris frowned.

"Alone. I couldn't...I though about it, of course, but when I met you, I knew i never could." She looked Dum right in the eye.

"I, Eris, daughter of Hades and Perpherone and Goddess of the Underworld, am in love with you, Tweedle Dum, king of Wonderland and God of the Underworld." She proclaimed.

Eris gasped as power swirled through her. Now all he had to do was say it. If he said he loved her too, then they were wedded and bedded.

Priestess of Sekhmet

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:10 pm
((Aw, I'm sorry. Viruses suck.))

"I know," Nana said, nodding slowly. She too was staring into space. It was easier to handle what had just happened-- let alone to talk about it-- if they didn't look at each other.

After a pause, she said with a frown, "Ever since the first time Eris sent you after me I've been wrapped up in my thoughts on what I'd have liked to do while I still had my freedom.... Now that she's let me go, I'm still not entirely sure that I'm free. In body, perhaps, but not in mind." Finally she looked up at Alessa. "You weren't at all... perturbed? By her, I mean-- not letting me go, but the-- you know. Seeing your queen with... him."

Internally, she was laughing at herself; even after all these years, after all the people she had killed, the battles she had seen and the time she had spent with Jasper, she was still as shy as ever.

~~~

Dee's elbows hooked under Indya's arms and his hands pushed against her back, pressing her up against him. Leaning in to her, his lips brushed against her cheek as he whispered, "In the throne room. Downstairs, two rooms from the main hall." He kissed her neck and added, "There's one for you too, my queen."

~~~

Dum gave Eris the same curious smiling frown he had given when she had said "Gods" --The proclamation she had just delivered was quite a formal mouthful, almost disconcertingly so. But, he figured, he may as well play along. He wrapped his arms around her waist, removing every last inch of space that separated their bodies. The frown disappeared and he was grinning now.

"And I, Tweedle Dum, King of Wonderland and God of the Underworld, love you, Eris, Goddess of the Underworld, Queen of Wonderland, and merciless captor of my heart."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:03 pm
She nodded trying hard not to man, instead what came out was a puur . His kisses felt so good, it made her forget what she was supposed to be doing for mimicry "Yes my love.. i'll be right back " She vanished slowly reappearing in the room and took the crowns in hand " so pretty... dum should never have these "

Vanishing again with them in hand she reappeared in Dee's lap " look what i got my king .. one for you and one for me . Dum will never get these now ' taking her crown she handed Dee his and puts hers on her head  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Priestess of Sekhmet

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:29 pm
((I typed this on my iPhone, so no fancy colors. Forgive my mistakes! The screen is so small...))

Alessa nodded.
"Of course. I love her, but--" Alessa stopped abruptly, gasping and falling against the wall. Powerful energy rocked through her and se gave a small gasp at the pain. A moment later, she opened her eyes once more.

----------------------------------

Eris smiled at watched a ribbon of black and gold wrap arond their qrms and then around their waists.

"We are wed." she said slowly, in awe. She roke into a lqugh. We've done it! "We've won!" she said, kissing Dum with joy. Everything was right.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:21 pm
A servant knocked " ..p..rince Dum . prince Dum the crowns have been taken... the king and queen have taken their crowns " She was trembling as she spoke the words. she already knew who had the crowns , how the new queen had told her to get Dum and his bride.

Indya cuddled to Dee. She didn't know how much longer she was going to be able to keep up her charade. He marriage she knew was a lie , her queenship was a lie . She was only doing this to get his trust again before she got mimicry and the others to come ot the castle. Before she had to betray him. However with the way Dee had been acting toward her the last few moments she wondered if she was going to be able to keep her charade . or if she would have to go all the way with dee, betraying mimcry. "Dee.. we're wed... we won. we beat him and that hateful woman. We're king and queen of wonderland"  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:42 pm
Dum laughed as well, although his was one more of surprise. "We are?" he asked, pulling away from her only for a moment. "Really? That was... quick." He laughed again, and said softly, almost reverently, "We have won, haven't we...."

The blissful moment was short-lived; the peace always had to be disturbed. There had been a knock at the door, and some words spoken through the heavy wood by a frightened female voice, and then a serving-girl had poked her head through and finished the message with a fierce blush on her face.

Dum slid gently out from beneath Eris, staring incredulously first at the girl and then at his wife. "Their crowns?" he repeated, his expression darkening. "They have taken their crowns?"

~~~

Nana jumped to her feet. "Alessa, are you all right?" she asked, her eyes wide as she gently curled a steadying hand around her arm. "What's happened, are you hurt?"

~~~

Dee's smile was more wicked, more devious than ever as he took the crown from Indya's hands. The moment was perfect-- he had a crown on his head, a kingdom in his hands, and a beautiful queen in his lap. What could go wrong now? He ran a hand across Indya's thigh. "My wife," he said quietly, eyes narrowing, though the smile still played upon his face, "I want you to remove this dress." Though it seemed she was indeed all his, and that she still did not remember much, Dee had to be sure of her loyalties. And what better way to go about testing them?

The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games