Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:26 am
*Tina hurried to wear Andrew had come from. As she did so she heard Andrew's answer to her question. But she didn't stop to answer back. Finally, Tina and Kamalia found James getting screamed at by another Slytherin girl. She was drentch and he was laughing.* "Well, it's good do see you've got your sense of humor back. How are you feeling James?" Tina asked. *Andrew was right, he did look alot better than the last time she had seen him and he did look a little tired but that was to be expected after everything he had went through Tina thought. Just then the Trolley Witch arrived at the compartment we were now standing in and Tina bought a Sugar Quill, Two Choclate Frogs, and a Butterbeer. Tina turned her attention back to James and said,* "Why don't you come sit with us? We've all been very worried about you." *Tina, Kamalia, and James walked back to the compartment after the Slytherin girl was done yelling at him. After we had all sat down, Tina asked James, "Do you remember who I am?" *Tina asked as she handed one of the Chocolate Frogs she brought to Serenity.*

james turns as someone approaches
"im ok a bit tired and every now and then i have to drink a memory potion who are yousssss again?" james says pointing at the teacher and kamilia *follows back to new compartment *

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:32 am
Oshenukhar
User Image "Welcome back James" Andrew said between bites of his sandwich. Just as he did so he noticed a confused look on James face, "Professor, is he ok?" Andrew whispered to Professor Aurora.

"itsssssss good to be back but i wisssssh i knew you all" james says feeling lost  

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:59 am
DownAzzLette
Once were back into our Compartment and Tina and Andrew questions James. I study him to see if there is anything different. While watching i take a sip of my drink before looking at James and says. We have been worried about you. Not one single owl from you all through the break. Oh yeah! I have that certain candy you wanted me to make, if you want to try it out. Do you remember what it was and while we're at it do you remember who i am?

"sssssory bout the owl thing sssst mungosss doessnt like unknown magic torn people to ssssend messssagesss....candy you mean the potion i wanted hhmmm dont think i will ever forgt my prank plans but assssss to your identitiessss i have no idea confused "  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:13 am
DownAzzLette
Studies James as everyone converses and i drink my tea.

*wonders why you keep wathing me*  

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:21 am
*Tina got up and went to the Trolley Witch. She bought a Licorice Wand, a Cauldron Cake, three Chocolate Frogs, and a Pumpkin Juice. She was really hungrey, so she took one of everything she had bought and looked at them for a couple of seconds and descided on a Cauldron Cake. Before she was finished with the Cauldron Cake she handed on of the Chocolate Frogs to Serenity, hoping to make her feel a little better, and one to James, hoping he would think of it as a kind justure and maybe even say something.*

*eats frog*
thx *reaches into my pockets pulls ot 7gold coins hands them to tina*
*look at clock then dahes out to my first compartment returns with a small vial*

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:28 am
"James, wait! I don't want your gold, it was gift. Where are you going? Are you okay?" *Tina asked James as he ran out of the compartment.Then she begins to wonder why he was making hissing noises as he spoke.*

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:18 am
Watches James leave in a hurry and shakes head. Gets up and puts Luna in her Currier. Looks at Tina. It's fine just give it to him when you see him.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:33 am
*hears quesions as i run*
"hold on a sec got to take this memory potion"
*sits down drinks potion falls asleep*

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:54 am
*Tina looks to Kamalia* "Okay, but that was weird. I wasn't expecting to remember us but she remembers pranks, that's odd. And what was all that hissing about?"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:09 am
* the vial that held the potion rolls over to kamilia's feet*  

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

HPGoG Trolley Witch

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:53 am
The clock strikes 12 o'clock. The Trolley Witch goes down the aisles to offer and sell the delicious goodies in her cart. She looks at each peering face with her dimpled smile and says kindly, "Anything off the trolley, dear?" She offers the choices below.

Licorice Wands
Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans
Drooble's Best Blowing Gum
Cauldron Cakes
Chocolate Frogs
Turkey Leg
Pumpkin Pasties
pumpkin juice (ice cold)
Earl Grey Tea (hot)
Treacle Tart

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:16 am
"Kamalia, what's at the bottom of your feet? It looks like a vial. Where did it come from?" *Tina asked but, did wait for answer. She got up and went in the direction James had gone, he had mentioned something about memory potions he had to take.She practially ran over the Trolley Witch to catch up to him. Just as Tina was getting worried, she found James sitting in the hall asleep.* "He can't stay here." Tina said to herself outloud. *Tina pointed her wand at James and said "Locomotor James" and with that Tina pulled James along while he levitated along the hall and back into the compartment. Then put her wand back down after James was lying on the seat, he was still asleep.* "Well, I guess we have to wait until he wakes up now." *Tina said to everyone*

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:22 am
*vial says will partially return some memories side affects 2 min immdiate sleep and a small head ache*
*10 minutes later*
*still asleep*

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:28 am
"Yeah, that hissing is weird...Hey, what's that bottle?" Kitty knelt by Kamilia and picked up the bottle. "Memory Restorative. Will partially return memories. Side effects- Immediate sleep and a small headache. Well, that explains a few things. Hopefully it'll work."  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:41 am
*mutters something bout mugles snakes godric gryphdor and a banana*  
The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games