Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Crack Couples. :OOO Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 12:07 pm
BreathLessX
LOL. That sounds awesome though.

For lols, I recommend Subaru and Piros the Third (for Hetero fans) and Subaru and Alkaid for lazy fans C:

Haszilla is either an awesome pairing or a terrifying one. Maybe both.
I cannot picture Piros the Third and Subaru. I think Subaru should only go with Tsukasa anyway. Alkaid and Subaru seems a bit more likely. Crim and Piros the Third? I was gonna write Sora and Atoli since that's kind of unlikely, but OH HEY IT'S PART CANON.  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 7:19 pm
o7 H-haha, it's actually the Doppelgänger, so it's more like "Doppelzilla" but THAT'S NITPICKY ANYWAY so carry on, guys!

User Image
Also, I finished this so I can finally show my face in this thread again. ~*Effort*~ Also the colors and details are probably totally wrong. I seriously haven't played G.U. in a year, so I'm going off some doodles from my special G.U. notebook that were colored with crayons at probably 2 AM like... 3 years ago.
Tee-hee, ButtRice looks like Japan...

@Naota3- Apparently human muscles resemble pig muscles, so people would probably taste like pork?  

fk12

Tay Lorien

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 3:40 pm
I can't really see Piros attaching well with people in the game, though I seem to recall that he already has a wife irl.

Who would I hook Piros up with? Probably Bordeaux, since both of their haircuts are awful. Other people who have similar hair styles that I shudder to think of them as a pair: Crim and Nuke (hair gel duo), Subaru and Gardenia (curled across face), etc. I know most of that is because there are only so many hairstyles available, but it is interesting to think of pairings who chose the same. Not sure if anyone has the same hairstyle as Pi though, beyond Sailor Moon...

Also, maybe they could hook up Tabby and Zelkova, as the claws and horns team.  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 4:48 pm
Dude. PixKuhn = Hair Monster pairing. Seriously, they could probably hide a small child in the massive amounts of hair they have.

...I like Bordeaux's haircut. ;3; Then again, I do prefer girls with short hair...  

fk12

Tay Lorien

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 4:54 pm
*imagines Bordeaux with Piros's bowl cut though* ugh.

My point was more that her hair needed styling rather than more length.

(though I do like longer hair in general, with some exceptions)  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 1:17 pm
fk12
o7 H-haha, it's actually the Doppelgänger, so it's more like "Doppelzilla" but THAT'S NITPICKY ANYWAY so carry on, guys!

User Image
Also, I finished this so I can finally show my face in this thread again. ~*Effort*~ Also the colors and details are probably totally wrong. I seriously haven't played G.U. in a year, so I'm going off some doodles from my special G.U. notebook that were colored with crayons at probably 2 AM like... 3 years ago.
Tee-hee, ButtRice looks like Japan...

@Naota3- Apparently human muscles resemble pig muscles, so people would probably taste like pork?

Awww...Ohm-Rice looks so cute. Seriously, someone, get a Kaki Leader in here.

I seriously thought it was Haseo. Either way it's weird.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 1:19 pm
Tay Lorien
I can't really see Piros attaching well with people in the game, though I seem to recall that he already has a wife irl.

Who would I hook Piros up with? Probably Bordeaux, since both of their haircuts are awful. Other people who have similar hair styles that I shudder to think of them as a pair: Crim and Nuke (hair gel duo), Subaru and Gardenia (curled across face), etc. I know most of that is because there are only so many hairstyles available, but it is interesting to think of pairings who chose the same. Not sure if anyone has the same hairstyle as Pi though, beyond Sailor Moon...

Also, maybe they could hook up Tabby and Zelkova, as the claws and horns team.

Crim's hair weirds me out.
Pi and Kuhn doesn't seem like a crack pairing though.  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 4:02 pm
@Darkly_Doomed- PixKuhn isn't really crack, but I figured it went along with the hair-pairing. Though if you want crack, we could do a hair-pair crossover and have PirosxP4 Protaganist for BOWLCUT LOVE.

o7 Well it is.. technically. Man I don't know how Doppelgänger works so let's just leave it at that!

... Someone, make a Kaki Leader account. It would be amazing.  

fk12

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 10:24 pm
gabi(link) x klarinette I <3 eye patches

@fk12 what u use to draw haszilla  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 10:20 am
fk12
I'LL GET ON IT AS SOON AS I CAN. Which will probably be tomorrow. Because now I have to make an indie film about my life for a school project. ... No, really. 8|

But uh, to make this look interesting, here, have this old doodle I found in my photobucket.

User Image

That looks scary. . .  

Cybernetic Virus

Dangerous Genius

6,850 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 6:07 am
fk12
@Darkly_Doomed- PixKuhn isn't really crack, but I figured it went along with the hair-pairing. Though if you want crack, we could do a hair-pair crossover and have PirosxP4 Protaganist for BOWLCUT LOVE.

o7 Well it is.. technically. Man I don't know how Doppelgänger works so let's just leave it at that!

Seriously! I need more ways to torment Ohm-Rice!
Now I see how it's a doppelganger. Ewwwwww bowlcut love.
My friend and I were discussing crack pairings with cyborg 009 and .hack characters managed to get mixed in by me. It made it about 2x more crack.  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 6:10 am
fk12

scream We don't need Kaki Leader here! That guy's annoying! He always calls me Butt-Rice! It's bad enough you people all do that! And Doom, stop thinking of ways to harass me! DX  

Ohm-Rice

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 2:38 pm
Naota3
gabi(link) x klarinette I <3 eye patches

@fk12 what u use to draw haszilla

Natto, I'm usre she used MSPaint. And yes, your new nickname is Natto.  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 4:22 pm
B-but Butt-Rice, we say it out of love! ... Can't be sure if it would be the same with a Net Slum Kaki Leader, but hey.

And Naota3, BL is right. Maximum effort in MSPaint let me tell you.

@Darkly_Doomed- ... *3* I loved Cyborg 009.  

fk12

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 4:22 am
fk12
B-but Butt-Rice, we say it out of love! ... Can't be sure if it would be the same with a Net Slum Kaki Leader, but hey.

And Naota3, BL is right. Maximum effort in MSPaint let me tell you.

@Darkly_Doomed- ... *3* I loved Cyborg 009.

Hee. I saw the first two episodes of the newest anime they had made (there's three, apparently) and as stupid as it was I enjoyed it. It has the potential of so many crack pairings.  
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games