Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [1]@ Guildy ®
€ 10000 Golds € every 100 page Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 ... 2334 2335 2336 2337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonPersona

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:21 pm
Bump  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:02 am
A New Challenger Appears
The moment I laid eyes on the girl at the Street Fighter II cabinet, I knew I had to have her.

“I’m Tommy,” I said as I sidled up to her at the machine and slid a couple tokens into the slot. “Tommy Topscore.”

She never gave me a name or looked away from the screen. She just stood there and waited as I chose my character. “Shh. Don’t talk. Play.”

She knew just which buttons to press and in all the right combinations. I tried desperately to hold my own against the tide of leetness she unleashed against me, but round after round, fight after fight, coin after coin, I found myself completely pwned. She was a force of digital nature and I was just her latest victim. It was only with my last two tokens that I was able to finally defeat her in a bout of pulse-pounding, breath-taking intensity that I hadn’t felt since the day I completed Zelda for the first time.

It was then that she turned to me, grabbed me by the collar, and pulled me in for a kiss that had me tilting. My head went kill screen. I could feel my heart meter filling up with every second our lips touched. I felt like I’d jumped to the top of the flagpole and was sliding down as fireworks erupted all around me.

When it was over, she looked up at me with a smile and asked, “Continue?” I told her I had an Atari 2600 back at my place. She laughed. “Sounds nice. I’ve been wanting a little more Adventure in my life.” Then she grabbed my hand and led me out of the arcade.

The next morning, she was gone. She left no name, no phone number, just a few tokens on the nightstand. I was just a game to her, I guess. I never saw her again after that night, but I’ll never forget her. Especially with this scorching case of Yars’ Revenge.

Happy Valentine's Day! =D  

DemonAndAngel

DemonAndAngel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:35 am
A New Challenger Appears
The moment I laid eyes on the girl at the Street Fighter II cabinet, I knew I had to have her.

“I’m Tommy,” I said as I sidled up to her at the machine and slid a couple tokens into the slot. “Tommy Topscore.”

She never gave me a name or looked away from the screen. She just stood there and waited as I chose my character. “Shh. Don’t talk. Play.”

She knew just which buttons to press and in all the right combinations. I tried desperately to hold my own against the tide of leetness she unleashed against me, but round after round, fight after fight, coin after coin, I found myself completely pwned. She was a force of digital nature and I was just her latest victim. It was only with my last two tokens that I was able to finally defeat her in a bout of pulse-pounding, breath-taking intensity that I hadn’t felt since the day I completed Zelda for the first time.

It was then that she turned to me, grabbed me by the collar, and pulled me in for a kiss that had me tilting. My head went kill screen. I could feel my heart meter filling up with every second our lips touched. I felt like I’d jumped to the top of the flagpole and was sliding down as fireworks erupted all around me.

When it was over, she looked up at me with a smile and asked, “Continue?” I told her I had an Atari 2600 back at my place. She laughed. “Sounds nice. I’ve been wanting a little more Adventure in my life.” Then she grabbed my hand and led me out of the arcade.

The next morning, she was gone. She left no name, no phone number, just a few tokens on the nightstand. I was just a game to her, I guess. I never saw her again after that night, but I’ll never forget her. Especially with this scorching case of Yars’ Revenge.

Happy Valentine's Day! =D  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:13 am
bump  

Levi Sugoi

Keely Noelle

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:26 am
o.o  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:15 pm
lol  

sonicwinghero

4,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100

plexxrominus

Friendly Giver

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:47 pm
Bump

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:19 pm
Bump

plexxrominus

Friendly Giver

plexxrominus

Friendly Giver

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:22 pm
Bump

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:23 pm
Bump

plexxrominus

Friendly Giver

iEternal Sasuke

6,250 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:24 pm
User Image

...Bump...

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:25 pm
User Image

...Bump...

User Image  

iEternal Sasuke

6,250 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

plexxrominus

Friendly Giver

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:25 pm
Bump

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:29 pm
Bump

plexxrominus

Friendly Giver

plexxrominus

Friendly Giver

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:30 pm
Bump

[1]@ Guildy ®

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 ... 2334 2335 2336 2337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games