Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tinosku

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:23 pm
Hello. o.o  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:41 pm
Tinosku
Hello. o.o

::waves::

HI TINOSKU!

...uhhm mind if I call ya Tin?

I'm la-zee xD

.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:48 pm
Tinosku
Hello. o.o

Hello.

Slip away  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:04 pm
.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.
Tinosku
Hello. o.o

::waves::

HI TINOSKU!

...uhhm mind if I call ya Tin?

I'm la-zee xD

Sure, most people just call me Loki if that helps any  

Tinosku

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:23 pm
*pokes my head in* Hmm, the last post was an hour and about 20 minutes ago, anyone still here?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:29 pm
I'm here for the most part.
Hello lurichan.

And I'll never be brought back to life  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Tinosku

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:34 pm
*crickets chirp quietly in the background as a shady figure slithers silently across the lawn up to the big Oak Front Door* *there is a quiet knocking in the house as little Billy reluctantly gets to his feet and makes his way hastily downstairs to the kitchen to get a snack unaware of the knocking* *Billy opens up the fridge to find nothing but leftover Liver and onions from the grotesque meal he ingested earlier* *he quietly closes the fridge and makes his way back up the shrouded stairway to his berth* *he suddenly hears knocking at the front door so he calmly goes to investigate* the door knob rattles as billy pulls his hand away from it to tell himself that he isn't afraid* *he slowly unlocks the door and reaches for the now still knob* *he turns the brass globe in his hand with timidation building up in his spine* * he opens the door and say "HOLY F!@#ING s**t IT"S CHUCKY CHEESE!" *he suddenly falls unconcious to a blow to the cranium delivered by a mascot like fist* *several minutes later Billy wakes up face planted in a large cheese pizza at home*

This is a true story describing the iratable truth about the effect of that mouse and his damned commercials.

-Loki-  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:35 pm
IY_and_MCR
Hello lurichan.

It's another night that has once again made me question why I still work where I do. sweatdrop  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Tinosku

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:37 pm
lurichan
*pokes my head in* Hmm, the last post was an hour and about 20 minutes ago, anyone still here?

Yesh, hello ::waves::  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:38 pm
Tinosku
*crickets chirp quietly in the background as a shady figure slithers silently across the lawn up to the big Oak Front Door* *there is a quiet knocking in the house as little Billy reluctantly gets to his feet and makes his way hastily downstairs to the kitchen to get a snack unaware of the knocking* *Billy opens up the fridge to find nothing but leftover Liver and onions from the grotesque meal he ingested earlier* *he quietly closes the fridge and makes his way back up the shrouded stairway to his berth* *he suddenly hears knocking at the front door so he calmly goes to investigate* the door knob rattles as billy pulls his hand away from it to tell himself that he isn't afraid* *he slowly unlocks the door and reaches for the now still knob* *he turns the brass globe in his hand with timidation building up in his spine* * he opens the door and say "HOLY F!@#ING s**t IT"S CHUCKY CHEESE!" *he suddenly falls unconcious to a blow to the cranium delivered by a mascot like fist* *several minutes later Billy wakes up face planted in a large cheese pizza at home*

This is a true story describing the iratable truth about the effect of that mouse and his damned commercials.

-Loki-

You know... I think I've been to chucky cheese more as a teen/adult than as a kid. Hmm..  

lurichan
Vice Captain

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:38 pm
lurichan
IY_and_MCR
Hello lurichan.

It's another night that has once again made me question why I still work where I do. sweatdrop

Sorry to hear such.
Care to explain?

The taste boys like  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:42 pm
lurichan

You know... I think I've been to chucky cheese more as a teen/adult than as a kid. Hmm..

My brothers like going there for their birthdays and sometimes I have to go for the birthdays of other realitives.
I've been there six times in the past two years.
Tourture in its purest form.
I love talking to the employees that hate it there as much as I do.

On my own here we go  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:44 pm
IY_and_MCR
lurichan
IY_and_MCR
Hello lurichan.

Sorry to hear such.
Care to explain?

The taste boys like

Meh, ran into someone from my graduating class of high school doing what they wanted to do.... watched new people's eyes bug out when I tell them I've been there five and a half years.. things like that.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:47 pm
IY_and_MCR
lurichan

My brothers like going there for their birthdays and sometimes I have to go for the birthdays of other realitives.
I've been there six times in the past two years.
Tourture in its purest form.
I love talking to the employees that hate it there as much as I do.

On my own here we go

I think I went a year or two ago with ceilisidhe just cause we could. It was fun just to act like a kid for a while. 3nodding  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:51 pm
*sigh* It's been a crummy day all around.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games