Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:37 am

Gabriel looked a bit green, and was mumbling about how much he hated these blasted carts. Slowly, he got up and scurried over to his vault. He picked up a few of his savings - enough to get food and dress robes - and closed the door. He pocketed the change and made his way back to the cart. Once on the cart, he wished the ride could be over as they jetted around corners and turns and finally came to a stop above ground.

"I think I need to find the bathroom," he grunted. His stomach was churning. "That or fresh air."

((Voila! Ride over! Yaaaay))
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:05 pm

Harry nodded, standing up and putting his arm around Gabriel's back. "Come on outside for some fresh air. I bet Sirius and Remus are waiting for us anyways," he said.

Andromeda Black Tonks

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:53 pm

Gabriel nodded, not trusting himself to speak. He hated those trolleys. They were worse than roller coasters, which he also hated. With the exception of the little kiddie ones. Those could occasionally be fun... but only occasionally.

He walked outside, breathing in the non-bank air gratefully. It helped to calm down his nauseous stomach and jumping nerves.

"And this is why fresh air exists," he muttered happily to himself. He contmplated pulling out a cigarette, but figured it would be better to do that after getting his dress robes.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 3:59 am

Draco finally grew back to his full size of arogance and confidence and got up. He brushed himself off of the random dirt that had made it up to him and he went inside Madame Malkins, wondering where the gryffindors, and that really stupid slytherin girl, were, but this was only for a moment. Soon he was looking at the lush robes that he much had adored.

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 2:16 pm

Remus glanced up as Harry and Gabriel finally appeared, Gabriel looking a bit naseous.

"Not that long," he said. "I suggest that you sit down, Gabriel and take a few deep breathes."
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 9:20 pm

Gabriel nodded at Remus, not even bothering to argue. he knew that he needed to just get fresh air into his body, if only to chase away the nauseous feeling that was eating away at his stomach. After a few minutes, the sick feeling went away. He grinned at the others.

"I'm fine now," he said. "We should go and get those robes now." He bounced a little on the balls of his feet after standing up before walking towards Madam Malkin's, hoping the others would follow.

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:06 am

Draco went to 'his' section of the store. To sum it up it was the section he had always bought his robes in. Greens and blacks were in the main agenda for it, and he always adored these colors, reminding him of home at the Malfoy Mansion or the Slytherin house at Hogwarts. But now...he looked at it and almost scoffed. They seemed...horridly depressing. He thought of how he looked in his own robes and as Weasle had put it when he was younger he "Looked like a rat stuck in a bear's grip". Well, the analogy was rather pathetic, and he told him more than once how horrible it truly was. But that wasn't the point. He decided, reluctantly, to look at the less regal and and less powerful robes and moved to where the lighter, less fluffy ones were. He began looking hesitantly, but then the shopper in him turned on and he looked at the robes, that he had spat upon before, with awe.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:19 pm

Sirius kept quiet as Gabriel and Harry walked up. After Gabriel had gotten over his nausea spell and headed off, Sirius pushed himself up and offered a hand to Remus.

"Come on, we need to get you a new wardrobe, I'm think neon greens and oranges. Maybe a bit of bubblegum pink for diversity, what do you think?" he asked with a grin.

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:36 pm

Remus scowled, grabbing Sirius' hand and allowing the other man to pull him to his feet.

"Somehow I think I would look awful in all of those colors," he said carefully. "You of course, would look lovely in bubblegum pink."
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:54 pm

"Really? You think so?" Sirius asked batting his eye lashes and flipping the braid over his shoulder.

"Glad to know you agree darling," he said with a grin.

"Shall we get going then?"

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:17 am

Draco saw the two older Gryffindors inside. He looked at his wrist, where his watch was residing on his arm, and saw it was a bit later than he expected. Not wanting to leave alone, he continued looking through the things until he would see them leaving, then follow quietly behind. That way...well he didn't know what would happen to him, but he didn't really want to talk to any of them, he just didn't want to walk alone from hogsmede. Strange, usually he didn't care...oh well.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:32 am

(Sev made a point of telling me that while she is unable to post until later tonight to say simply that Harry is walking with Gabriel now.)

Remus grinned, walking after Gabriel and Harry.

"I'm thinking that maybe braiding your hair has unhinged some part of your brain and you are rapidly loosing testosterone," he said with a grin. "Either that or you were a flaming queen to begin with and I just didn't notice as I was too distracted by the motorcycle and leather coat."

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:51 am

(thanks for the note, Moony. I'm just going to speedwalk Gabe to MM's.)

Gabriel made his way towards madam Malkin's, happily entering the shop. He looked around. What color should he get? Should he change his hair color to match a nice set of robes that he was going to purchase?

He didn't really know anymore. Well, if he found a nice pair of robes that didn't go with his hair - then all he needed to do was change his hair!

He grinned to himself as he happily breezed the shop.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 2:15 pm

"Probably a mix of both," Sirius said with a nod as they neared Madame Malkins. "Once I get the chance I'll get more leather and find myself a new bike and the world will be good once more."

He held the door to the shop open for Remus, frowning slightly.

"Whatever happened to my old bike anyways?"

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:00 pm

Remus stopped in the doorway of Madame Malkins.

"I thought I..." he frowned. "After you went to Azkaban, Hagrid brought it to me. I have it in storage."
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games