Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saint-Saens

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 8:40 pm
HOMIGAWD NEW FORUM CODE!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 11:58 pm
Indeed, new forum code. More importantly, the guilds are functional again. I was Gaia-deprived for an entire week! *le gasp*

iOggy

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 6:38 am
OMG GUILDS ARE BACK!

what the hell is with all this extra nifty posting stuff? Rolling dice? I'm so confused. crying

So I finally get internet and the guilds are down . . . for a week.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 10:42 am
It's a good change compared to the old one.

But I like it. Now those hardcore rpgers can play D&D on Gaia. HELLAZ YEAH!  

Saint-Saens

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 12:13 pm
Hmm Gaia ate my post. But locking and deleting thread options are down. We'll have to live. And it looks like we'll be getting our subforums sometime soonish. And once again the agrument as to what the subforums should be will come up, but I think we should defiantly see how many we can get. I was thinking about doing a regional subforum . . . some how I see that as a big hit. That's just me.

and shiz- what's with your name now?

and who is thinking about becoming vice captian?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 1:00 pm
Vice...captain?

eek gonk

And the non-locking thing is rather odd.

iOggy

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 1:07 pm
iOggy
Vice...captain?

eek gonk

And the non-locking thing is rather odd.

Mmm yes vice captian.

and it looks like the admin/moderation things are slowly coming back. I can now delete people's individual posts. Wonder if I can lock threads now.  
DiddleFreak61387 rolled 1 100-sided dice: 75 Total: 75 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 3:14 pm
ZOMG WHAT DID THEY DO TO GAIA crying !!!!!!!  

DiddleFreak61387

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 8:51 pm

Tubariffic
Captain
I like the changes, my new name is scheissenkopf, its accualy teh german for craphead (becuase to make it *beep*head it had to have a Sie in it) i used so haev it shizankopf, it is pronounced sh-eye-sehn-kopf. yay german! im in german1 this year so i figured that the esset can be relasped with an two s's and you propably are confused. You can still call me shiz tho ^^ I say i would probably go with.... oggy or durza as capitan, the seem responsable >< lol. I <3 the towns. I CAUGHT LYKE A BUTTERFLY LYKE OH EM GE! i was at carowinds all day, yay amusement parks. Its good to have you guys back <3! (I cant fit everyone in my pic :'( ) (wich means silver and durza never ACDDED me)
-edit- the edit buttons look cool ><
-edit2- there is no lock or delete topic but there is a move topic
-tripleedittriplethreat- (wow i have 3333gold and this is my 3rd edit) anyways, they now have teh username search in the memberlist!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 1:03 am
You'll always be Shiz to me. ninja

And who said I was responsible? Because if you think so, that makes me happy. whee

iOggy

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 4:41 am
iOggy

And who said I was responsible? Because if you think so, that makes me happy. whee

Lol. It just seems that you are more of a .... veteran like. I dunno, like an older brother ><  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 7:03 am
He is still steve to the rest of us XD  

DiddleFreak61387

Saint-Saens rolled 20 20-sided dice: 3, 12, 11, 15, 6, 19, 17, 16, 9, 2, 12, 4, 12, 6, 1, 3, 8, 14, 16, 13 Total: 199 (20-400)

Saint-Saens

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:25 am
DiddleFreak61387
He is still steve to the rest of us XD

3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 12:49 pm
Scheissenkopf
iOggy

Lol. It just seems that you are more of a .... veteran like. I dunno, like an older brother ><

whee Especially since I've never had any experience at being a brother of any sort...

iOggy

Durza the Shade

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 4:14 pm
Well, if vice-captainship is between me and Oggy, I say Oggy, because I find myself increasingly busy in the real world nowadays. I'm actually glad guilds were down for a while, because everyone would have been really mad at me for not showing up otherwise. I'm removing myself from the two roleplays I was in, but I think I can still mod here.  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games