Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:17 am
User Image

xxxx❄ ♚ Cassandra Ice ♚ ❄xxxx
xxxxThe Ice Huntressxxxx

”The last thing you'll feel before you breathe your last is my cold kiss...”

Residence: 1506 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Huntress / Flutist / Pezzle's Potions Sales Associate

▂▂ ⊴ ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ⊵ ▂▂

Cassie folded her clothing neatly, stashing the garments into her bag to ensure that they wouldn't get coated with sand, when she heard the remark from him. "Hmmm... But actually, I do have other jobs aside from being the potion shop sales associate. I'm also a flutist, so I know how to play music," she replied. She just couldn't tell him about her role as an assassin, at least not yet. It was something that should remain as a secret at this moment, for that truth could potentially ruin the chances of her having a good time with Leon. Apart from her cousins, as well as Iblis who had to leave the physical world with the ring out under someone else's possession, there was no other male who could keep her company for a long time.

On another note, Leon's naked chest was just fantastic; had he also worked out for that look? She wasn't completely sure, but it would be best not to question that yet. Finally, it was time to drink the potion; she had accepted the toast with a nod. "Hoping that it'll always be good, no matter what the circumstances." With that, she shook the bottle vigorously before popping the cork off, drinking the entire content of the bottle. And since the instruction mentioned having to dive into the water into the next 20 seconds, leaving the empty bottle and bag behind, before jumping onto the deep surface for a swim.

The ice mage then took held her breath for 10 seconds before inhaling, and just like that, it was as if she was floating underwater, slowly discovering the life underneath. Maybe there may be a cave system on the other side? She wasn't sure, but she wouldn't be the only one checking that out.

Mood: a bit too playful
Company: Leon and Molly
Money: $16.00 (Wallet) ; $900.00 (Bank Account)
OOC: Outer outfit and swimsuit

Dark Lord Everfear

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:18 am
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Leon stashed his shirt in his own bag, so it wouldn't get wet or ncovered in sand. He was clearly impressed to hear that Cassie was a flutist. "That's amazing... I'd love to hear you play sometime!" he said, smiling warmly at her. "I'm afraid I don't have much musical talent myself. I couldn't carry a tune if my life depended on it!" he admitted with a chuckle.

Watching Cassie closely, Leon shook his own bottle vigorously... He then pulled the cork off, before imbibing the vial's contents in a single swig. He had expected the mixture to have a vile taste, but was pleasantly surprised to find that it tasted rather sweet. As he swallowed, he could feel a warm, tingling sensation running through his entire body... He figured that this must have been the potion's magic at work.

Leon sprinted forward, diving headfirst into the water. Instinctively holding his breath, he swam away from shore at Cassie's side, heading deeper into the ocean water... Feeling a little nervous, bubbles escaped his mouth as he let out his breath. He then inhaled, half-expecting to gasp and choke as his lungs filled with water. Much to his delight, however, he found that the potion had worked! He could breathe just as easily as he could on dry land. Not only that, but his vision was crystal-clear, just as if he'd been wearing goggles. He smiled at Cassie, giving her the 'thumbs up', letting her know that everything was all right and the potion had worked.

Leon swam along the ocean floor, heading away from the shore... He could see the ocean in all of it's beauty - long strands of seaweed and kelp grew up from the sandy bottom, and a school of small silver-colored fish went swimming by him, their scales shimmering. Unfortunately, the sea wasn't untouched by their humans - a variety of junk could be seen here, including a couple of tires, half-buried in the sand, as well as the rusted carcass of what appeared to be a washing machine or dryer. Leon let out a sigh... was there anywhere he could go in the world without seeing such reminders of mankind's careless wastefulness?

Leon stayed close to Cassie's side. Further out from shore, he came upon a sunken sailing yacht on the ocean floor. It was covered in rust and barnacles, and there was heavy damage to the hull. On the side of the boat, he could just barely make out it's name... Smooth Sailin'. He let out a gasp... he remembered hearing about this ship as a child, from his mother. It had been one of the cases she had worked, when he was about eight years old. A teenager from the local high school had stolen his father's speedboat and taken it for a joyride with several of his friends... They'd been drinking and speeding recklessly through the waters near the shore. They had ended up T-boning the sailboat. Fortunately, everyone on both boats had survived with minor injuries - but the sailboat had been so badly damaged that it had sunk - a complete loss. Leon's mother had represented t the couple who owned the sailboat in court, and they had sued the joyriding teen for a substantial amount of money and won.

Leon had heard that there was an underwater cave system near here, a little bit to the north. He'd never actually seen it for himself, but he supposed it was worth checking out. He gently grabbed a hold of Cassie's arm... He knew that he could breathe underwater now... but could he talk? He decided it was worth a try. "Cassie, can you hear me?" he asked.

( On an Xbox again.... Let me know if there's anything you need me to add or change!))  

Dark Lord Everfear

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:59 am
User Image

xxxx❄ ♚ Cassandra Ice ♚ ❄xxxx
xxxxThe Ice Huntressxxxx

”The last thing you'll feel before you breathe your last is my cold kiss...”

Residence: 1506 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Huntress / Flutist / Pezzle's Potions Sales Associate

Cassie would admit that the view underwater was amazing, unlike anything that she had noticed before. In fact, she was in awe that she was unaware that Leon was beside her, giving her the signal that meant that the potion worked, much to both of their delight. Nonetheless, there were pieces of debris, especially the damaged parts of what used to be a speedboat. One proof that not all things were made from Mother Nature herself, though they were now blending in as some sort of habitat for fishes that were camera-shy. When Leon called out to her, her head shifted to notice his face, though their hair was swirling in different directions thanks to the sea.

"So, the potion is no joke, huh? But I have to admit that the fish look extremely cute," she managed a smile before diving further. There were a few schools of fish swimming past her; the ocean life wasn't that huge in this area, but nonetheless, it was still lovely. "I saw a rumor that there's a cave nearby that has the cool crystal formations, though we have to be careful. Let's see if that was true." In fact, it was something that she had read back in the library, though she only saw the illustration together with a small map leading to that place. Cassie made a vow back then to explore that cave if the chance would come by.

Now was the chance, and she wouldn't dare miss it.

And so, she motioned for Leon to follow him on the way to the cave, using her instincts, as well as the knowledge of what she had read, as the guide. Forward, upward, right before she may see what's within there.

-- Exit --

Mood: adventurous
Company: Leon
Money: $16.00 (Wallet) ; $900.00 (Bank Account)
OOC: Outer outfit and swimsuit

Dark Lord Everfear

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:10 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image

As Leon enjoyed the view underwater, he was definitely finding plenty of inspiration as to how he was going to introduce his mermaid character into his books... Taking a closer look at the sunken yacht, he could see fish swimming out of holes in the hull. The junk on the ocean floor may have not been from Mother Nature, but she found a use for it nonetheless - the fish were using it like a man-made coral.

Leon was delighted that he could still talk to Cassie underwater. "This potion is amazing... I never imagined I'd be able to do something like this!" he exclaimed. "Thank you so much for sharing this experience with me... Yes, let's go!" he followed her through the water as they swam towards the caverns. At last, the mouth of the underwater cave had come into view.

-exit-  

Dark Lord Everfear

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:07 am
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, мαч ②⑤тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②②⑨
( ⑦ мσитнs, ⑰ םαчs )

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:42 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Housing: 1112 Etoile - Dragon's Den
Outfit: A dark, navy green jacket with a matching hat
Profile: Azumi's Information

"Don't judge by appearance..."

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆
★▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Azumi woke up early and decided to take a walk around the town. She's been feeling stressed out for the last few days so she needed some time to herself to sort of unwind. As she wandered around, she eventually found herself by the beach. Around her were several small shacks where people could go to eat and small beachside stores along the road. Most of the people around her were either in swimwear or light clothing. She was the only one who really stood out, wearing a jacket and all. "The beach, huh? It's been a while since I was here last" Due to her body modifications, she couldn't risk getting wet. It's not the water that causes problems but the salt from oceanwater. It messes up her modifications and it's not an easy task to fix it. She walked along the beach, climbing onto one of the rocks that overlooked the ocean and sat down on it. "At least the view is nice" She stared out into the ocean, almost falling into her own little world.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀★

"...you might be surprised what's on the inside"

Party: Azumi
Personal thoughts (OOC):

princess syub

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

King of Relms

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:22 pm
KawaiiYukiHime

xXGhostStalker
User Image
User Image
____ Much like the previous day at the beach Chilia jogged to the beach and would do her normal exercises including her daily swim in the ocean to reach a certain rock, which would take her around 30 minutes of swimming and a few other minutes for the stretches before. but rather than yesterday when she laid on the sand to relax she simply just remained in the shallow part of the beach. It was close to the weekend meaning that there was days off, she normally went to the gym later in the day more around after lunch time for her, and thus did her lessons to those whom aid for a personal trainer, most of which were humans whom she had to go easy with as to not deter them from being trained via regiments. this time she decided to play around a bit, basically just floating in the shallower part of the area sometimes on her back and other times just on her stomach looking into the water.
____ For Chilia Everyday was a beach day unless she had important business to attend. After all the beach was her favorite place to be on the island. She took notice to a few people whom were on the sandy areas of the beach, but she didn't pay too much mind to them as even if they did stand out, everyone had a reason to be on the beach, and she wasn't going to go introduce herself to every single person she saw, that would be exhausting, for everyone but her. So she remained content with her light swimming, thinking of it as a extra bit of workout making her movements consistent. at the point she was at, being she was enjoying herself, it would take a curious soul to really grab her full attention, but a dedicated one to maintain her attention.

☼ Relationship status: Single
☼Money: $250
☼Outfit: _Beach attire
☼Current Location: Lune Beach
☼Company: None
☼Profile Link: Here
☼OOC/LOG
(language of Gods):Ghost stalker, your free to join if ya want, since chilia will be meeting someone new and since no ones posted for ya 'yet' (ioono if you have someone planning to post or not) but if you wanna post with us, i say jump in only if ya want ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:18 pm
User Image

User Image

1105 Etoile Housing District

네가 가까워지면 ..

╔══⚸*:・゚✧☾ ☥ ❦ ☥ ☽*:・゚✧⚸══╗

Esmée shielded her eyes from the sun quickly rifling through her bag to find her sunglasses. Stepping onto the sand, she strolled casually down the beach. It had been kind of a spur of the moment thing to come here. She needed something to do and couldn't figure out anything. Then she remembered that there was a perfectly good beach nearby. So packing a bag and finding her best bathing suit she set out for a day of fun in the sun. Scoping out a good spot she set her bag down, pulling and laying out her towel. Though she didn't really require it, she grabbed a bottle of sunblock lightly applying it to her skin. Her eyes scanned the area, noticing quite a few people scattered around. Which made sense since it was such a nice day out. Then she caught of some splashing in the ocean. Feeling curious she kicked off her shoes then ditched her hat and sunglasses, heading for the water. Wading out slowly feeling the cool water she pushed off and started paddling towards whoever was out here. Of course she made it look nonchalant once she got closer to the person, now revealed to be a woman."Nice weather for a day at the beach huh?" she casually called out, doing admittedly lazy laps around the stranger.

╚══⚸*:・゚✧☾ ☥ ❦ ☥ ☽*:・゚✧⚸══╝

╔.♄.═════════╗
ღ My Money: $923 ღ My Location: Lune Beach ღ My Company: ?? ღ My Relationship: Single ღ My Outfit: Swimsuit + Sunhat + Sandals ღ My Thoughts: Hmm~ ღ My Mood: Curious/Content ღ My Inventory: Sunglasses, Beach Bag
ღ My Profile: Right Here! My Job: N/A

ღ ❝OOC❞:

King of Relms

Quote:

╚═════════.♄.╝

나는 너에게 마법을 쓸거야.

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:15 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
                            Aiden hummed happily as he strolled along the coast, the cold sea water tickling his bare feet. He carried his sneakers in one arm, while the other freely swung beside him. His pure white wings fluttered happily, the feathers ruffling in the slight breeze that passes every once in a while. It had been a while since he first crashed onto the Earth, landing in what seemed to be a human paradise. Soleil City, the humans had called it. It was a strange city, where humans and non-humans co-existed peacefully, some even finding love and companionship with each other. Curiosity raised, he asked permission from his superiors to stay at the human land for a little while, his reasoning being his wings. It was somewhat the truth, really; his wings have not yet fully healed, and he was stuck hovering just a little bit above ground instead of being able to fly freely in the air.

'I'm surprised no one finds the wings weird though. They must be really used to non-humans around here!' He'd thought he needed to learn wing manifestation again when he first got here, but he soon learned it was kind of the norm around here. Well, that was a first. The kids were still pretty curious though, as was the usual case, asking if they could touch the feathers and whatnot. Ah, how adorable. Aiden smiled to himself.

His walking had unknowingly led him to one end of the beach, where large rocks sat. It was a great view, overlooking the beautiful oceanview in all its glory. But what caught his attention was what sat upon the rocks.

A girl with long, light brown hair was sitting on top one of the rocks, staring at the ocean in silence. She seemed to be so deep in thought, not paying any attention to the others on the beach, instead just sitting motionlessly. He doubts she even noticed him. 'Should I join her...? Yeah, I should!' With a grin, he climbed onto the rocks as well, plopping down beside her, yet leaving some space between them in case she felt uncomfortable. "Hey! Enjoying the view?" He asked cheerfully, deciding to strike up a conversation with the girl.

ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏmystery girl!ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴthe beachᴍᴏᴏᴅcheerfulᴏᴜᴛꜰɪᴛoversized sweater and shortsᴘʀᴏꜰɪʟᴇhere! ᴍᴏɴᴇʏ$853

[ o o c : oof, finally got to post! sorry about that ^ _ ^ ;;; ]

xXGhostStalker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:35 pm
KawaiiYukiHime

User Image
User Image
____ Chilia would start to hear more splashing than what she was producing which caught her attention, this attention caused her to slow her swimming down and look at the direction of the lady that was swimming to her, of course the woman began to lap around her, strange way to talk to someone, would mean she had to spin in the water to maintain her contact, of course Chilia was not one to shy away from the interesting and weird ways of others so she complied with the swimming around to rotate herself. It appeared to be a darker skinned woman, perhaps tanned? or could be partially African American, truthfully Chilia was terrible at figuring out nationalities she often kept to herself about skin colors unless it was a color that was not normal, such as red or blue. The woman would speak out to her, seemingly about the weather which in turn caused the wolf to look up at thee sky then back at the woman "yep...excellent day, its always a good day for the beach in my opinion, Especially when your out a mile or two off the shore swimming" she stated referring to the fact she often swam out far into the area. "People don't normally swim out here to chat, so forgive me for the slowness of answering that question" she told her honestly, "Names Chilia by the way" she brought up to the woman whom approached her.
____

☼Company: Esmee Han
☼OOC/LOG
(language of Gods):  

King of Relms

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:37 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Azumi was lost in thought as she stared out into the horizon. The sounds of the beachgoers were drowned out by the waves crashing against the beach. She could feel herself slowly drift off to sleep. That is, until she heard someone climb up to where she was sitting at and spoke to her which brought her back to reality. "Huh?" She turned her head and saw a boy with wings on his back. She tilted her head a bit as she examined him. "Yeah. It's a nice view. What brings you here?"

Party: Azumi
Personal thoughts (OOC): I'll pass on the offer, King and why don't I ever get your quote notifications, Syub? D:

princess syub

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:55 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
                            The angel watched as she tilted her head slightly, and he almost cooed at how adorable she was. Ah! She reminds him a lot of his ward, how the small girl would always tilt her head when she reads books. Aw, now he misses her. 'Hm, I wonder where she is now...' He briefly forgot what he was doing, but his attention was quickly drawn back to the girl as she answered his question.

Deciding to have a little fun, he mirrored her so that he tilted his head as well, a smile on his face the whole time. "I like walking on the beach! And since I didn't have anything to do today, I decided I'd walk here again!" Aiden was always simple-minded, so it wasn't an unfounded reason. He directed the question back at her, curiosity dancing in his eyes. "How about you? Why'd you come here?" Then, as if remembering something, he lit up and giggled. "I forgot to introduce myself! My name's Aiden."

ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏmystery girl!ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴthe beachᴍᴏᴏᴅcheerfulᴏᴜᴛꜰɪᴛoversized sweater and shortsᴘʀᴏꜰɪʟᴇhere!ᴍᴏɴᴇʏ$853

ɪᴛ’ꜱ ᴀ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅɴ’ᴛ ʙʟɪɴᴋ - ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ꜱʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ - ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀʏ ꜱᴏ ɪᴛ’ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ꜰᴀᴅᴇ - ᴀɴ ɪɴɴᴇʀ ꜱᴇʟꜰ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ’ᴛ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ - ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ - ɪ’ᴍ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ᴡʜᴏ’ꜱ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ

[ o o c : oh no 3: does this one work? ]

xXGhostStalker

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:27 pm
User Image

User Image

1105 Etoile Housing District

네가 가까워지면 ..

╔══⚸*:・゚✧☾ ☥ ❦ ☥ ☽*:・゚✧⚸══╗

Esmée only kept up her laps for a few minutes. Just long enough to get a good look at the woman and bring attention to herself. So she then took to just treading water, much better to keep up a conversation. As she listened to the, werewolf she was guessing, she smiled with a twinkle in her eyes. "Yes I don't often go swimming but it can certainly be nice when I do. The warmth of the sun on your skin, mixed with the coolness of the water is a wonderful combination." She blinked for a moment before laughing softly. "Well there's no need to be sorry since you do make a fair point. Just take your time no need to rush." she said, brushing a few strands of hair out of her eyes. Speaking of hair, she was certainly glad she decided to get her long locks up into a ponytail. It'd be a pain to keep it out of the way while she was swimming. Sometimes she pondered if she should cut her hair. Then again she'd been growing it for years and she did like her hair. So that idea went out the window for now. Her attention was brought back when her new companion introduced herself. "Well nice to meet you Chilia, my name is Esmée Han."

╚══⚸*:・゚✧☾ ☥ ❦ ☥ ☽*:・゚✧⚸══╝

╔.♄.═════════╗
ღ My Money: $923 ღ My Location: Lune Beach ღ My Company: Chilia ღ My Relationship: Single ღ My Outfit: Swimsuit + Sunhat + Sandals ღ My Thoughts: Hmm~ ღ My Mood: Curious/Content ღ My Inventory: Sunglasses, Beach Bag
ღ My Profile: Right Here! My Job: N/A

ღ ❝OOC❞:

King of Relms

Quote:

╚═════════.♄.╝

나는 너에게 마법을 쓸거야.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:04 pm
KawaiiYukiHime

User Image
User Image
____The woman proceeded to circle her a bit until she would stop circling her and would start to tread the water, keeping herself steady in the water as the two had a conversation together. "yep all of those things are nice but the extra boost of awesomeness is from the sea life you can see when you swim, sometimes it fun to see little fish and big fish up close when your swimming" she explained before chuckling "unfortunately there's more little fish than big fish but its still fun to watch them swim around while you enjoy the warm air and cool water." she added as she would hear the woman say it was fine for her slowness of response which made Chilia smile widely "oh goodie...that would kinda suck if it ruined the conversation this early" she stated. "It's nice to meet cha Esmée" she said happily. Chilia was always happy to meet new people, and always encouraged others to say hi to her even if it was to just say good morning or anything, everyone was unique and each was in their own way, hell sometimes Chilia enjoyed trying to guess if someone was human or not. Sometimes it was obvious, such as her and her tail, and others with wings and horns, but then there were the tricky ones that looked exactly human, and even acted human but were not just human, those were the fun ones to find out aren't human. Seeing the womans hair she would notice it was tied but but also the pink color coming from it which caught her attention near instantly she noticed it. "You have pink hair? did ya dye it...that looks soo cool with the black and pink together" she stated smiling being her honest self. "I'd dye my hair but....nothing goes well with my natural brown hair....nor my outfits"
____

☼Company: Esmee Han
☼OOC/LOG
(language of Gods):  

King of Relms

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:39 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Azumi examined the boy a bit further as he responded to her. He seemed to be a nice person from his appearance and personality. "I'm just sitting here and watching the waves. It's relaxing" She didn't have much of a social life. She's been socially awkward ever since her life-changing accident due to her modified physical appearance. "My name's Azumi Rivers" She didn't have very many people to talk to let alone friends. She's been a bit distant from people out of fear of how they'd react to seeing how she really looks. Of course, she's have to remove her jacket and hat for that to happen.

Party: Azumi and a boy with wings
Personal thoughts (OOC): Worked that time! c:

princess syub

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games