Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Ravenclaw Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Trickblues

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:45 pm
User Image
User Image
Make my way through the motions, I try to ignore it
But home's looking farther the closer I get
Don't know why I can't see the end, is it over yet?
A short leash and a short fuse don't match
They tell me it ain't that bad
Now don't you overreact
So I just hold my breath, don't know why
I can't see the sun when young should be fun (fun)

JONAH CASTOR LANE
Half-BloodRavenclawThird Year BeaterThirteen Years OldThe Daily Dragon

» Fall 2044 » Quidditch Pitch » With: Ravenclaws
» Wearing: School Robes » Status: Ready to go

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

After the last year of quidditch, Jonah was left in higher spirits. Sure, it had taken him until the last game of the season to make a hit, and sure, he may have gotten the bludger swung right back at him, but hey. At least he made progress. Even he had to admit after it was over it made for a funny story to tell his sister.

This time around, Jonah was ready and raring to give it a hundred and ten percent. He hoped, by the end of his time at Hogwarts, Ravenclaw might just be able to take claim to the house cup. Stepping over to the table, he waved in greeting to his upperclasswomen and went about filling out his form with the usual information.

Username: Trickblues
Character's Name: Jonah Lane
House: Ravenclaw
Year: Third
Advanced Flying I: Yes
Advanced Flying II: Currently Taking
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Hold the Line, Dang Healthy
First Choice Position: Beater
Second Choice Position: Keeper

═════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
Username

And I guess the bad can get better
Gotta be wrong before it's right
Every happy phrase engraved in my mind
And I've always been a go-getter
There's truth in every word I write
But still the growing pains, growing pains
They're keeping me up at night

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:53 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Company
Fellow Ravenclaws
Mood
Determined

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

~~

Well I could focus on the hate
                                                          Relive yesterday,
                                                          And block out all the sunshine.
                                                          Or I could focus on my lane
                                                          Just live for today, sights set on the bright side.

Despite previous failures to get onto the team, Eirian felt lucky this year. Like this might finally be his year! Sure he was only a third year and still had time to play before he graduated but he would prefer sooner rather than later. A part of him wondered if he should just try to commentate the games, that would be pretty fun too, and he knew enough about the sport. That was something he would keep on the back burner for now, after all, giving up never did any good.

Hey I'm gonna make a smile out of that frown
                                                          We could turn it upside down,
                                                          So sing it loud
                                                          Oh, until they put me six feet underground
                                                          We could turn it upside down.

Position: XXX
AC: 14
Lives: ♥ ♥ ♥
Skills: NF, DD, MS
Mods: +2 to Bludger Hits
Action: xxx
Roll:

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
OOC
Speak here

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

username goes here

Username: Fuzzymelonlord
Character's Name: Eirian Ivers
Year: 3rd
Advanced Flying I: no
Advanced Flying II: no
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
Second Choice Position: Chaser  

Fuzzymelonlord

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:10 am
User Image

You said, oh girl, it's a cold world
                                        When you keep it all to yourself
                                        I said, you can't hide on the inside
                                        All the pain you've ever felt
                                        Ransom my heart, but baby don't look back
                                        'Cause we got nobody else

Nico was not having a great start to the year. He was in a foul mood alot, still hadn't picked a pet that 'spoke' to him, and him and sam had a fight and were still mad at each other. Even his hair seemed indecisive on what his mood was. It changed more on it own but his hopefully temporary default was a dull olive color. Hopefully he wouldn't have a repeat of last year. He wouldn't blame the team if the didn't want him. Filling out a form he hoped flying would help clear his head

Username: Kungfudemoness
                                                                            Character's Name: Nico Lovette
                                                                            Year: 4
                                                                            Advanced Flying I: yes
                                                                            Advanced Flying II:yes
                                                                            Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3
                                                                            Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp eyes
                                                                            First Choice Position: seeker
                                                                            Second Choice Position: keeper

Position:
                                                                            AC: 17 (+2EXP +1 ADV1 +2ADV2 +2NF)
                                                                            Modifiers: +7 spot/catch +5 other
                                                                            Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp eyes
                                                                            Lives: ● ● ●
                                                                            19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll:

You know that sometimes, it feels like
                                                                            It's all moving way too fast
                                                                            Use every alibi and words you deny
                                                                            That love ain't meant to last
                                                                            You can cry tough baby, it's all right
                                                                            You can let me down easy, but not tonight

null

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:24 pm
User Image

♪♫
SONORAxxxMEYLINGxxxLI

third year || Ravenclaw || halfblood
Music club || Quidditch reserve || Dueling Club

Sonora hurried down to the Quidditch Pitch, excited for a change of pace. She'd been previewing her books again just in case, and had gotten caught up reading her cursebreaking textbook and--in any case, it looked like she hadn't missed tryouts entirely so everything was okay.

"Hello!" she greeted Jonah with a smile and friendly bump on the shoulder. "Ready to show those bludgers who's boss?"

Username: addaellis
Character's Name: Sonora Li
Year: 3
Advanced Flying II: currently taking
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Dang Healthy, Sharp Eyes
First Choice Position: Seeker
Second Choice Position: Keeper or any

User Image User Image User Image
The birds, the sun, the stars, night sky,
It's such a sight to withhold.
Three-six-zero turn to see that we're not alone.
You have a house. Hello home.
♫♪
"Paper Plane's Adventure" by V.K. Lyrics by Tanoshibe on YouTube

addaellis

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:16 am
User Image

You and I in a little toy shop
                                          Buy a bag of balloons with the money we've got
                                          Set them free at the break of dawn
                                          'Til one by one they were gone.

Iggy jogged out to the pitch a bit later than attended. He hung around breakfast to try and spot Kam but he must have got lost in a book or something. Wouldn't be unusual. After filling out his form he trotted over to his friend Sona and Jonah, oh hey that rhymed! "Hey guys what's up!"He said happily hoping for a good year

Character's Name: Iggy Hepburn
                                                              Year: 3
                                                              Advanced Flying II: taking
                                                              Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                              First Choice Position: Chaser
                                                              Second Choice Position: any

Position:
                                                              Modifiers: +4 steal/score +2 other
                                                              Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                              Total roll:

If I could find a souvenir
                                                              Just to prove the world was here
                                                              And here is a red balloon
                                                              I think of you, and let it go

addaellis
                                                              Trickblues

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:12 am
User Image
User Image
Make my way through the motions, I try to ignore it
But home's looking farther the closer I get
Don't know why I can't see the end, is it over yet?
A short leash and a short fuse don't match
They tell me it ain't that bad
Now don't you overreact
So I just hold my breath, don't know why
I can't see the sun when young should be fun (fun)

JONAH CASTOR LANE
Half-BloodRavenclawThird Year BeaterThirteen Years OldThe Daily Dragon

» Fall 2044 » Quidditch Pitch » With: Sonora, Iggy, and Ravenclaws
» Wearing: School Robes » Status: 'I didn't just agree to join the music club or anything, did I?'

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

Jonah startled at the sudden contact, entire body tensing in reflex, as if he was already getting the smack down from the bludgers. His attention shot towards the qudditch box, and sure enough, everything was safely locked up. Well, of course it was. He was beginning to thinking maybe last year had affected him more than he thought, but if anything, that should only help him. The anxiety of a bludger hit would only serve to make him work that much harder. In any case, whatever had just bumped into him certainly couldn’t have been one of the balls anyway—it was entirely too gentle for that.

It was then he realized a cheery voice had been talking to him, and he hadn’t caught a word of it! He turned to Sonora and instantly relaxed, giving a shy smile. “Uh, yes?” He replied, hoping that would be the right answer. Judging by her expression, that seemed to be where she was getting at, so he tried again more confidently. “Yes. Absolutely.” ‘What exactly did I just agree to...?’

Jonah shook his head, shrugging off the conversation. He needed a change of topic, and quick. Placing his hands against Sonora’s cheeks, he pinched at them playfully in a huff. “Hey, where in Merlin’s name were you? I was looking all over the place this morning! I thought we were going to walk together. First we missed each other on the train, then the carriages, now this? We’re starting to make a habit of this and I don’t like it. Not one bit.” Any missed opportunity for quality time with his best girl was a tragic loss, as far as he was concerned.

Iggy strolled up and Jonah was quick to let go of Sona, flushing both in embarrassment and also... Well, it was Iggy. The blond had admitted to Ves and August the year prior he'd thought one of his dormmates was cute, and unfortunately for him, things just seemed to escalate from there once he realized he didn't like just girls. Jonah tried his best to ignore the little crush, figuring it would go away on its own, like when he'd fancied Vespera, for... The entirety of first year, and then some. Ugh. Iggy wasn't just his friend, but his roommate! Not cool.

"Nothing!" He'd replied instantly when he released Sona's face, moving to instead pick up his abandoned broom from the ground. "We were just talking about how I couldn't find anyone this morning. Are you ready for tryouts?" He smiled, "I hope we can all make the main team this time. It'd be way more fun that way." 'I'd be lucky if they let me back in, after last year, though.'

OOC:
Running out of time, will edit to add the position and stuff on the bottom like usual later woeifh
Addaellis

Kungfudemoness

And I guess the bad can get better
Gotta be wrong before it's right
Every happy phrase engraved in my mind
And I've always been a go-getter
There's truth in every word I write
But still the growing pains, growing pains
They're keeping me up at night

Trickblues

addaellis

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:19 pm
User Image

♪♫
SONORAxxxMEYLINGxxxLI

third year || Ravenclaw || halfblood
Music club || Quidditch reserve || Dueling Club

Sonora giggled merrily at Jonah's spaced out reaction and then a more confident declaration. "That's the spirit!"

She was a little startled then he pinched her cheeks, and worried she'd done something wrong--oh of course. "Oh! I was with Iggy and Kam! Ves was with us as well for a bit but disappeared on the train. I thought she'd be back, but then she just vanished--did she find you?" Her expression dropped even though her voice was still positive, betraying that she felt sad and even apologetic about it all. Fortunately she had Iggy and Kam otherwise the entire trip back to Hogwarts would have been very strange indeed. But she should have gone to find them at the Hogsmeade station at least. She'd headed up to the common room early in hopes of catching Jonah at least before bedtime, but had gotten wrapped up browsing textbooks for core classes and had missed him anyways.

The only thing that cheered her up about this was that Jonah didn't like it either-- she ought to be upset he was upset, but it somehow made her a little happy. She gave him a tight hug in reply once he let her cheeks go. "Okay! We'll definitely catch each other next time!" She pulled away with a wide grin and turned delightedly to greet Iggy.

"Iggy! Hello!" Sonora nodded along to Jonah's enthusiasm about making them all making the actual team. "Yes! Beater and Chaser," she dubbed them, beaming at her friends. She'd still written seeker as her primary position, but thought--and honestly hoped--Edgar would reprise his role as seeker. She still had so much to learn from him in his last two years. Plus even after that, she was sure Nico would be seeker before her. That didn't really bother Sonora though. She liked playing reserve-- there was a certain thrill not knowing what role she might be called for-- and she liked just being able to fly with the rest of the team.

Part of her though, still thought it would be amusing to heart her cousin commentate on her playing. Thinking about August and Iggy brought a giggle to a face again. She explained: "I learned this morning that August is still very wary of another tickle attack from you, Iggy. He calls you 'Tickles' and was muttering about how he needs better strategies for telling 'Who is Tickles and who is Safe'. "

Kungfudemoness

User Image User Image User Image
The birds, the sun, the stars, night sky,
It's such a sight to withhold.
Three-six-zero turn to see that we're not alone.
You have a house. Hello home.
♫♪
"Paper Plane's Adventure" by V.K. Lyrics by Tanoshibe on YouTube

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:34 pm
User ImageUser Image

ωнєи тнє ℓєα∂єя σf тнє вα∂ gυуѕ ѕαиg ѕσмєтнιиg ѕσfт
                                              αи∂ ѕσαкє∂ ιи ραιи, ι нєαя∂ тнє є¢нσ fяσм нιѕ ѕє¢яєт нι∂єαωαу
                                              нє мυѕт'νє fσяgσт тσ ¢ℓσѕє нιѕ ∂σσя
                                              αѕ нє ¢яαикє∂ συт тнσѕє ∂ιѕмαℓ ¢нσя∂ѕ
                                              αи∂ нιѕ fσυя ωαℓℓѕ ∂є¢ℓαяє∂ нιм ιиѕαиє

spaceCharley joined her teammates out on the pitch, taking a form from Kiery and filling it out quickly before beginning a few stretches. The captain was kind of weird and always made them start tryouts with yoga, so she figured she might as well get a jump start. Even though yoga was supposed to relax you, which was probably not the best thing for a beater, in her opinion. Then again, the team's lack of success could definitely be more attributed to inexperience than any failing on Kiery's part, not that the older girl could see that. Hopefully they had a better season this year; it would be nice if she could graduate with a win. Or at least not a total failure to score and hit the other team on the part of the chasers and beaters, respectively.

ι ∂σи'т киσω ιf тнιѕ ѕσиg ιѕ α ѕυяяєи∂єя σя α яєνєℓ
                                              ι ∂σи'т киσω ιf тнιѕ σиє ιѕ αвσυт мє σя тнє ∂єνιℓ
                                              уσυ'яє тнє נυ∂gє, σн иσ, ѕєт мє fяєє
                                              ι киσω му ѕσυℓ'ѕ fяєєzιиg, нєℓℓ'ѕ нσт fσя gσσ∂ яєαѕσи
                                              ѕσ ρℓєαѕє

Username: Cara MiaKitty
                                              Character's Name: Charlotte Jenkins
                                              Year: Fifth
                                              Advanced Flying II: Yes
                                              Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 4
                                              Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
                                              Second Choice Position: Whatever?

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:01 pm
User Image
                                                Sunny came home to her favorite room
                                                Sunny sat down in the kitchen
                                                She opened a book and a box of tools
                                                Sunny came home with a mission

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

ƧЄƇƠƝƊ ƳЄƛƦ || ƦЄƧЄƦƔЄ ƁЄƛƬЄƦ || ƦƛƔЄƝƇԼƛƜ

════════════════════════

Lillith walked down to the pitch and noted who was there and who wasn't. There seemed to be quite a number of people trying out, and she was pretty sure that Kiery was going to have her hands full. However, Lillith was confident in her abilities (more so than last year, at least) and grabbed a form to fill out and hand back in.

Username: Diamond Wales
                                                Character's Name:Lillith Whitethorne
                                                Year: Second
                                                Advanced Flying I: Enrolled
                                                Advanced Flying II: No
                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
                                                Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
                                                Second Choice Position: I'd prefer beater, please.

AC: 13
                                                Modifiers: +3 to everything
                                                Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
                                                Lives: ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
                                                Final Roll: --

════════════════════════

Thinking: I hope I make it this year.
                                                OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Sunny came home with a list of names
                                                She didn't believe in transcendence
                                                And it's time for a few small repairs, she said
                                                Sunny came home with a vengeance

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:33 pm
User Image
                                                  The devil you know, the devil you know, the devil you don't
                                                  'Cause better to know the devil you know, the devil you don't
                                                  Cause wherever you go, wherever you go
                                                  With the devil you know you never alone
                                                  But it's better to know the devil you know, the devil you don't

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

ℛα√εη¢ʟαω || ℉ḯяṧ⊥ ¥℮αґ || ℋαℓƒßʟø☺∂

════════════════════════

Loke knew he was likely to get creamed during tryouts, but between his uncles and aunt playing, his cousin playing, and every other thing he'd heard over the years, he figured he had a decent shot. Now, whether he had the skills to get onto the team, that was up for debate. However, he was willing to try, and took a sheet to fill out and hand in before he started stretching. Hey, if it didn't work out, he could always become an announcer. His dad had been, and according to him, he'd given the best commentary in the school.

Username: Diamond Wales
                                                  Character's Name: Loke Nalson-Lillantine
                                                  Year: First
                                                  Advanced Flying I: Nope!
                                                  Advanced Flying II: Nein!
                                                  Years of Previous Quidditch playing: Big fat zero here!
                                                  Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
                                                  First Choice Position: Seeker
                                                  Second Choice Position: I can always go into color commentary or become the team cheerleader?

AC: 12
                                                  Modifiers: Spotting +2, Catching +2
                                                  Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Natural Flyer, Good Arm
                                                  Lives: 🗹 🗹 🗹
                                                  Final Roll: --

-/3 Catch Up
                                                  -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

Thinking: I can always try out, not sure I can make it, but I can try out.
                                                  OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Make that money pile up baby, pile up higher
                                                  Make that money pile up, make it pile up higher
                                                  Make that money pile up baby, miles higher
                                                  Make that money pile up baby, pile up higher

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                Tell me what I've gotta do
                                                                There's no getting through to you
                                                                The lights are on but nobody's home
                                                                You say I can't understand
                                                                But you're not giving me a chance
                                                                When you leave me, where do you go?

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Quidditch Pitch
                                                                Who am I with? Ravenclaw teammates
                                                                What am I doing? Trying out
                                                                What am I thinking? Well, this is my last year on the team...

Tyler got to the pitch and quickly filled out a form. Glancing around, he noticed there were an awful lot of people today. Either he was imagining things, or it seemed like the nerd house had gotten a few jocks in its ranks. Not like he was going to complain. He settled down after filling the form out to go ahead and stretch.

Username: Winsome Fey
                                                                Character's Name: Tyler Blade
                                                                Year: Seventh
                                                                Advanced Flying II: Yes
                                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 6
                                                                Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the Line
                                                                First Choice Position: Keeper
                                                                Second Choice Position: Keeper

OOC:

Position: Keeper
                                                                AC: 18
                                                                Modifiers: +10 for blocking the quaffle
                                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the Line
                                                                Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]

And the truth is, you turn into someone else
                                                                You keep running like the sky is falling
                                                                I can whisper, I can yell
                                                                But I know, yeah I know, yeah I know
                                                                I'm just talking to myself

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:55 pm
User ImageUser Image

вα¢к тσ тнє ѕтяєєт ∂σωи тσ συя fєєт
                                            ℓσѕιиg тнє fєєℓιиg σf fєєℓιиg υиιqυє, ∂σ уσυ киσω ωнαт ι мєαи؟
                                            вα¢к тσ тнє ρℓα¢є ωнєяє ωє υѕє∂ тσ ѕαу
                                            'мαи ιт fєєℓѕ gσσ∂ тσ fєєℓ тнιѕ ωαу,' иσω ι киσω ωнαт ι мєαи

spaceAs usual, there wasn't much of a turn out for Ravenclaw. Kiery tried not to read too much into that vis a vis her captaining capabilities, but it was hard not to wonder if it was partially her fault. Maybe she should've been more obnoxious trying to recruit new players or something. But, it was a bit late now, and they had enough people, at least. Although, looking over everyone's forms, she couldn't help but notice how... uneven they were, position-wise. She hoped for Maisie's sake that more would-be chasers showed up next year. Otherwise she might be in some trouble. But, she couldn't worry about that now.

spaceShe took a minute to collect her thoughts, then got everyone's attention with a loud (magically enhanced) whistle.
                                            "Alright, guys, listen up! I'm Kiery Hemlock, your team captain. Over here is Maisie Thorburn, your Vice Captain. Before we jump into tryouts, I wanna lead everybody in some exercises to help get us all warmed up and stretched out." She did a very basic explanation of appropriate breathing techniques and posture, then lead the team through the usual sun salutation a couple of times. She knew a few team members were probably rolling their eyes at her, but she didn't care. This was how she best knew how to approach it. It was her last year, she didn't want to worry about coming up with a whole new system right now.

space"Okay, now that we're all limbered up and stretched out, we're going to run three laps around the pitch, then take another three on our brooms. Once the laps have been run and flown, we'll be splitting up for tryouts." She took a moment to run through her plans in her head, making sure she had everything straight before she messed up while saying it. "Okay, so! Keepers and Chasers will be split up into teams for a scrimmage. Blue team is going to be Leah and Eirian as Chasers, Benjamin as Keeper. Bronze team is going to be Iggy and Tyler as Chasers, Canaan as Keeper." She paused, meeting her classmate's eyes sheepishly. "I know you're usually on keeper, Tyler, but I figure you're experienced enough to even the teams out," she said with an apologetic smile, then gave her head a light shake.

spaceFiguring it wouldn't do to linger too long, lest someone question her and really bring this house of cards down on her head, she continued on.
                                            "We have three beaters and three seekers, so I'm going to do something a little different with that. You'll be paired up with each other into three mini 'teams'. Charley, you're with Loke, Lillith with Sona, and Jonah with Nico. Seekers will be doing their thing while the beaters defend them and try to take the other players out." She thought about trying to assign colors, but what colors would she even use? ... Oh! "Uh, team colors, we'll just... use the other houses colors. So, Charley and Loke are Yellow, Lillith and Sona are Red, and Jonah and Nico are Green."

spacePleased that she'd come up with a solution, she relaxed slightly. "Okay, with that done, we're gonna do the laps. Once everyone's done, meet in the middle to start the scrimmages, and Maisie and I will be observing." With that, she released the team to start their laps.

'¢αυѕє ιт'ѕ иιиє ιи тнє αfтєяиσσи
                                            уσυя єуєѕ αяє тнє ѕιzє σf тнє мσσи
                                            уσυ ¢συℓ∂ '¢αυѕє уσυ ¢αи ѕσ уσυ ∂σ
                                            ωє'яє fєєℓιиg ѕσ gσσ∂ נυѕт тнє ωαу тнαт ωє ∂σ
                                            ωнєи ιт'ѕ иιиє ιи тнє αfтєяиσσи

xxxRAVENCLAW CHASER - CAPTAINxxx
                                            AC: 20
                                            Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                            Mods: (+8 to Stealing)
                                            Lives:

Currently: Action
                                            Final Roll: ##

xxxScorexxx
                                            00 to 00
                                            TIED

[b]Username:[/b]
                                            [b]Character's Name:[/b]
                                            [b]House:[/b]
                                            [b]Year:[/b]
                                            [b]Advanced Flying I:[/b] (yes or no)
                                            [b]Advanced Flying II:[/b] (yes or no)
                                            [b]Years of Previous Quidditch playing:[/b] (0-6)
                                            [b]Any Special Skill:[/b] (max of 3)
                                            [b]First Choice Position:[/b]
                                            [b]Second Choice Position:[/b]

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
Fuzzymelonlord rolled 10 10-sided dice: 2, 10, 3, 8, 10, 4, 5, 5, 3, 9 Total: 59 (10-100)

Fuzzymelonlord

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:01 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Company
Fellow players
Mood
Determined

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

~~

Well I could focus on the hate
                                                          Relive yesterday,
                                                          And block out all the sunshine.
                                                          Or I could focus on my lane
                                                          Just live for today, sights set on the bright side.

After the laps, both running and flying, Eirian felt even more pumped than before. So he decided to just go for it and as the match began he went for the toss up.

Hey I'm gonna make a smile out of that frown
                                                          We could turn it upside down,
                                                          So sing it loud
                                                          Oh, until they put me six feet underground
                                                          We could turn it upside down.

Position: XXX
Lives: ♥ ♥ ♥
Skills: NF, DD, MS
Mods: +2 to Bludger Hits
Action: xxx
Roll: 59

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
OOC
Speak here

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

username goes here

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:31 pm
User Image

You said, oh girl, it's a cold world
                                        When you keep it all to yourself
                                        I said, you can't hide on the inside
                                        All the pain you've ever felt
                                        Ransom my heart, but baby don't look back
                                        'Cause we got nobody else

Nico thought the seeker beater partnership was fun. Mix things up a bit. Once the game started he was off and searching. He trusted Jonah to try his best.

Character's Name: Nico Lovette
                                                                            Year: 4
                                                                            Advanced Flying II:yes
                                                                            Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3
                                                                            Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp eyes
                                                                            First Choice Position: seeker
                                                                            Secon,d Choice Position: keeper

Position:
                                                                            AC: 17 (+2EXP +1 ADV1 +2ADV2 +2NF)
                                                                            Modifiers: +7 spot/catch +5 other
                                                                            Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp eyes
                                                                            19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll:

You know that sometimes, it feels like
                                                                            It's all moving way too fast
                                                                            Use every alibi and words you deny
                                                                            That love ain't meant to last
                                                                            You can cry tough baby, it's all right
                                                                            You can let me down easy, but not tonight

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
CatWaffle rolled 10 10-sided dice: 1, 2, 3, 9, 8, 5, 9, 4, 6, 2 Total: 49 (10-100)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:49 pm
User Image

You and I in a little toy shop
                                          Buy a bag of balloons with the money we've got
                                          Set them free at the break of dawn
                                          'Til one by one they were gone.

Iggy was going to ask Jonah if he was ok but the game had started. They did stretches and Iggy was focused on the quaffle.

Position: bronze chaser
                                                              Modifiers: +4 steal/score +2 other
                                                              Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                              Total roll:
                                                              Post to goal: 0/3

If I could find a souvenir
                                                              Just to prove the world was here
                                                              And here is a red balloon
                                                              I think of you, and let it go

null
                                                              null

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games