Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:35 pm
*is surprised when Amy pulls him back down to kiss him again. He held her closer, feeling a little disappointed when she pulled back* Yeah, really good for a first date. *laughs softly* They're usually pretty awkward.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:39 pm
Amy laughed softly and buried her head in his chest. She mumbled against his chest, "I'm glad we got the awkward part out of the way in the beginning, then. And I'm really glad you liked it, too."

She leaned back then and looked up at him. "I had a wonderful time, Karrie."

She reluctantly pulled back and opened her door. She went inside and then turned around. She leaned her head on the door jam and smiled brightly at him. It was also a little goofy. She just felt so giddy!

"I hope I'll see you tomorrow, Karrie. Thank you for a wonderful evening."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:52 pm
*releases her reluctantly when she pulls away* Good night, Amy. Thank you for going out with me tonight, and for the jacket. *watches her for a moment, then turns and walks away, waving to her over his shoulder*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:00 pm
She whispered after him, "You're welcome Karrie."

When he was around the corner and out of sight, she reluctantly shut the door behind her. Then, she leaned back against the door and sighed loudly with a huge smile on her face.

After awhile, she slowly went about getting ready for bed, pausing frequently as another memory from that night came into her mind. She also licked her lips a few times, just briefly, to see if she could still taste a hint of Karrie's lips on hers.

When she was ready, she sank into her bed with a bright smile on her face.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:42 pm
*Slipping through the shadows, she makes her way beyond Gaia, finding an old rusted gate deep in the forest behind the lake of Kathy's. Touching the gate lightly, she pushes it open and slips through. She continues moving through the shadows of the trees, keeping her ears open.*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:48 pm
((Hey Bratty, mind if Kat and I post here in a few minutes going to our "party"? 4laugh ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:52 pm
*She senses that the forest has gotten thicker, brambles overcoming any pathway that might have once been there. She can hear a few small animals burrowing through the underbrush, almost sensing something moving stealthily through the shadows. Grateful for the trees that block out most of the light, she moves swiftly. Sternly reminds herself to slow down, no point arriving at the meadow in daylight. The hot sun will beat down, creating absolutely no shadows. She'd rather enter the village without ceremony.*

((Edits: Party, party, woot, woot. Knock yourself out. blaugh ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:56 pm
((Kat's being drug to a party when she just wants to get drunk alone!!!!! crying Bratty! Come with us!!!! xd ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:00 pm
((Bratty's on her way to visit a wicked old foster-witch who can't get her spells right. stare Kat can come along and harass the non-magical villagers. twisted ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:02 pm
((LOL, Kat would, but she's on her 3rd drink and is supposed to go dance.....but a drunken kat harassing villagers would be hilarious! xd ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:05 pm
{{She's not the one that turned me into a grunny that one time, is she? eek Or maybe that's where Icy got her cauldron!}}  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:08 pm
((Backwoods, afraid of their own shadow villagers, though they do like to carry around ropes and sharpened sticks in case they happen to catch some idiot they can accuse of doing magical deeds. Usually one of their own not so bright neighbors. burning_eyes

Does TES want to come play with Brat's evil old foster-hag? She does have a cauldron. twisted ))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:15 pm
ThisEmptySoul
{{She's not the one that turned me into a grunny that one time, is she? eek Or maybe that's where Icy got her cauldron!}}

{{Keep it up TES, and I'll find my cauldron again! twisted }}  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
{{*shudders* I think I'll pass on any activities involving cauldrons gonk Not only have I already done the grunny thing, but I've even had nightmares of being a prunny! gonk }}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:18 pm
((Bet Bratty's foster-hag is having rabbit stew for dinner tonight... twisted ))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games