Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:56 pm
Brai sat up, watching Ryuu carefully. The elf ran a finger softly down his burnt up. He cringed and moved uncomfortably as a greyish blue light knitted his skin back together. When it was over, a pale pink scar was all that was left. He repeated the process on his other burns, until finally he was finished. The whole time he had been watching Ryuu with hate-filled, piercing eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:55 pm
Ryuu sighed, he shook his head, "Scarlet, do you sincerely think that's all the magic i have?!" he laughed. During this time he had regenerated his magic 100%. "Face it, I am more powerful than you are. An eternal being!" he laughed evilly.

Perverted Juicebox

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:58 pm
((godmodding....sight .....come on..man its unfair dude...))

Scarlet laughed, "So sad Ryuu..you seem to forget who's number one...and that your magic is no longer yours it's mine...you may have some left but it isn't close to being as strong as mine."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:14 pm
Ryuu laughed, " Scarlet, Do you sincerely think you will beat me! Come on! I still have all the magic. You are not stringer than me!"

(( Well come on you stole magic, and when he says eternal it just means he has multiple forms he can regenerate into. So he can die 50 times...)

Perverted Juicebox

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:14 pm
((well only because he isn't taking damage...and ok then she'll just have to kill him 50 times ))

Scarlet laughed, "Duh, of course im stonger then you and i can beat you." She walked over to him her streaght increasing everytime she took a step.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:32 am
(Y'know this is really stupid... why don't you just fight properly, each of you taking damage like you should?)

Brai rolled on his stomach. "The lemon is going moldy and old Mr. Morris is going loopy..." He grabbed onto his ankles and pulled them over his head so that he did a backwards roll back onto his feet. He then whispered into Ryuu's ear, "But the old Mrs. Morris is ready to take out the lemon and Mr. Morris tooooooooooo..." with a loud giggle, he ran away to be half hiding behind Scarlet.  

Gold Marra

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:35 am
Ryuu sighed his energy level hid, none saw it except for himself. He could have one higher than Scarlet or lower. He smirked as he saw her, "Scarlet just give up, you well know I'm the only one looking for something here. The fact that you still trying is pitiful." he shook his head.

((Well, its also not fair because she wont let her precious C Scarlet die because she's a main character... Ive done millions of attack and its like teleports them to a different place, or she takes minimal damage. Really?! Like that's why I'm not really Rping properly. If my character dies than what? Resurrect to fight her again?! ))

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:50 pm
((Well the only reason i started taking minmal damage was because your character never even got hurt and that began to irritate me. So i've had other characters that were main one's in other rps get hurt so bad that they nearly died, but of course they didn't becuase there the main character. I go for the heroic journey and thats the way it'll stick so to bad. And beside if your character dies then he dies and life lives on, and the same goes for everyone else.))

Scarlet sighed, "You know what this is so damn boring i'll just end it." She put her hand over her heart and the necklace came out. "This is what you want right? well not anymore." She smiled and curshed the thing in her hand. Then the tiny sand like pieced just absorbed in her hand. "There now you can leave since its gone. It was never really important...it was only because my mother gave it to me. But now that i've learned it's secrets...then i don't need it anymore. Now it's over you live so leave." Scarlet grabbed Brai and put him on her shoulders. "Lets get out of here im sleepy and hungry, what about you?" She aked him.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:29 pm
Brai made a wooshing sound with his mouth, as he was swept onto her shoulders. Leaning forwards slightly, he placed one hand on each of her cheeks from behind. "I want my body back... let's find out how to do that!" with a giggle he added, "I'm taller than you when I'm fall groooooooown."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:11 am
Ryuu smirked, as they disappeared he crouched over it placed his hands on the pebbles. His hand glowed and as he stood they where no longer there. Soon on his neck there was another necklace, this time Scarlet's and his own. "Now for her father." he smirked. He ran making his way to the castle.

Perverted Juicebox

Bloodlust-Silver

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:36 pm
((i know i'm not important to this roleplay yet but my computer is having serious technical difficulties, i'll be on in a week or two))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:50 pm
((Umm the pieces were absored in her...so he can't have her necklace...oh and @Blood: Np understandable))  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:46 pm
Ryuu sighed, "Seems shes caused herself a bit more of loss. Sadly, I can't seem to obtain the item i came here for. What a waste." he sighed once again. "Maybe her father has what Ive come to claim." he began walking towards the castle.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:05 pm
Scarlet and Brai were now in the castle. She walked over to her fathers study room and saw someone else there. "Um hello...is this a bad time?"

Vincent shook his head, "No not at all...in fact meet my new advisor."

Scarlet smiled and waved at him. She sat over on her fathers chair to listen to the conversation.

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:57 pm
Brai slid off of Scarlet's shoulders and ran over to the human king's desk. He jumped up and sat on it, swinging his legs backwards and forwards and humming as he played with the royal seal that Vincent had left on the desk after sealing a letter. "Mr. King siiiiiiiiiiir... is my brother hooome?" he looked between his legs under the table, as though expecting to find his older half brother hiding under the kings table.

Ross rolled his shoulders and looked at his armour. A maid had come and helped him take it of. She had then arranged it so that each piece was laying in place on the ground of his room while he slept. He sighed slightly at the ruined armour, then lent forwards and picked up his brother's sword and it's sheath. He tied it to his belt and left his room.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games