Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:48 am
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

Nikki smirked, "So it is! I can't wait for it! I'm going to bring him out of that old closet into a whole new look." He just couldn't stop smiling at the thought as he showed Narcissus the photo. And well he was rather amazed that the man stared at it for as long as he did.

"Well mm...don't be too harsh, before Ishi-kun was an Ohayou manager, Indie was going down hill fast. So...we were all pretty desperate then because we were stuck with contracts that basically weren't allowing us to find new work. Ishi was pretty close to broke then and got help from his American aunt. She's like really high up in the music industry over there. I remember him telling me her lawyers found him a loop hole and well not long after he started working for Ohayou. So I guess she must have known someone there. But, that's when he changed his look. Probably wanted to fit in and not cause waves in a new job." Yes, Nikki was a fount of info on his good friend. Of course he also was a bit of a gossipy flit as well.

Michi sat down and reclined in a chair. "They do indeed...You're just going to have to find the right people to hate. I think you know what I mean." He glanced at the photo just before Nikki put it away then chuckled, "I know Ishi-san is a nice looking man but...he does look a lot better without the salary man suit. Maybe you need to talk to...umm....Asato Hiroki and ask him to change the policy? But you're right, Ishi-san should take better care of himself but single men don't always do a great job at that. Once he's back on his feet, in a new home and such maybe it would be a good idea to have him take days off...real days off."

It wasn't long before Nikki giggled and said, "You should. It's quite pert. I must say as I did have the pleasure of adjusting his leather pants for...fitting." However, Nikki's eyes were caught by Narcissus' hips and blushed as he pressed his lips together trying not to lick them. "You're a** is like..." he swallowed..."I'll take cream cheese with my pastry." He really wanted to squeeze and see how fresh that pastry was. Poor Nikki, he fell for Narcissus' teasing so easily.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your eyes and see me.
...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:03 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"So then I'll just have to go to Ishi's new place and confiscate his laptop and cell phone when he has a day off?" Akihiko teased before shaking his head. "It isn't as easy to get the man to stop working as one might think. He seems to think me incapable of handling my own affairs when need be."
Though, hopefully, the past week without him had at least shown Izzy that Narcissus could function without his presence if he had to.
The same would, naturally, be able to be said of Nakai as well.
At least, the musician hoped it could be.
"The last time I spoke with Hiroki, it didn't end on a good note. I think I'll leave the man alone for the time being. Besides, Ishi's my manager." a wicked smirk appeared on the man's face. "Something as dreary as suits doesn't suit my image... so naturally, I'll make him wear something a bit more stylish. No doubt Nakai would feel the same way. Hell, Ishi would probably get a few fans of his own, ne?"
Focusing on the jewelery once more, Akihiko picked up a choker necklace that was done up in a tortured soul motif. He placed it around his neck, liking how it added a bit of shine to his outfit. All the while, the young Koyasu was digesting what Nikki had told him.
Izzy knew about a failed business, he'd been part of one, and now he worked for the most successful music company in Japan. The man certainly had connections, that was obvious.
He'd have to ask Izzy later about what had really happened with Indie.
Suddenly though, Narcissus was laughing. "Yare yare, Nikki-san... you look about ready to just jump me from behind." he teased, blue gaze watching the designer in the mirror.
For added impact, Akihiko swayed his hips again, just to see the reaction on the man's face.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:40 am
Nigiyaka na hitogomi ni tokeru tsubuyaki ga
Ashimoto ni chirabatta omoide nijimaseru---

User Image

Chiyou paused when he was called a playboy, pulling back from the kiss only to hear Asato comment on having smudged his makeup.
Asato was really far more adorable of a man than the kid had given him credit for. Still...a playboy?
"Playboy ja nai..." he whispered after a moment, looking Hiroki right in the eye.
Lacing his fingers with those of the older man, Chiyou pulled him closer still, breathing in his scent, nuzzling against his smooth cheek, then kissing that cheek softly.
"Come out with me...for coffee, lunch, drinks, whatever you like....sometime. Onegai?"
Yes, he was asking Hiroki out. On a date. He was that interested. Really.
It wouldn't hurt to get to know the man better...
After all...there was definitely something there...on Chiyou's part, at least.
The kid didn't want to just screw meaninglessly the rest of his life, after all...
Question was...was there REALLY something there...or was he just losing his mind because...Izzy didn't want him?

---Mayoi aruku machi no kagayaki wa glaring one way
Kogoe sou na boku wo terasu

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:01 am
I embrace the torn rose to my chest
And fall into the crimson sea...

User Image

Having calmed down enough to get his hair, makeup, and wardrobe put together, Hayato sat, alone, in his dressing room, watching himself in the mirror.
He was there, alright. He wasn't dead. He wasn't in a coma at the hospital. He was really, truly here, preparing to perform in front of an audience for the first time since...since then.
Not moving, he just stared at himself, taking in the pale cream lips, the raven black eyes, the gothic powdered face, the intricate weave of onyx black hair that stood from the back of his head, two long, straight drapes framing his face.
He looked like a god. A god of ********!" he suddenly yelled out, striking the dressing table with his fist.
He wasn't crazy. That was ******** Oumori Sai. He knew it, and he knew better than to doubt himself.
No....it wasn't he who was crazy. It was Shou. ******** insane! He didn't even remember who he was anymore, did he?
But...why?
And...why would Naoko not mention it, or even seem to react to it?
Was this some elaborate ruse? Was everyone just ******** with him?
This was unbearable....
Standing with such force that his chair fell backward to the floor, Hayato stomped out of his room and headed down the hall.
Answers.
He wanted answers...and god dammit...he was going to find them.
Grabbing for a doorknob, the star opened a particular door, stepped into a particular room, and shut the door behind him, locking it securely.
"Naoko..." he hissed, the blond turned away from him, having not seen him yet.
There was still plenty of time before any of them would have to go on...and he had a few things to say in that time.

I continue dancing upon
The piled bodies until I die...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:06 am

Of course, Naoko finally had his hair done and the make up applied. His stylist had stepped out of the room to go find his costume, since apparently no one had put it in his dressing room yet.
Yawning, the blond leaned back in the chair, looking up at the ceiling. He was gathering himself... focusing... becoming the calm cool composed pianist that would soon grace the stage.
It would be a night to remember... wouldn't it?
So when he heard his name, amber eyes turned, the young man sitting up in his chair, as he looked to the doorway.
Who he saw standing there didn't phase him at the moment. After all, Hayato wasn't crazy enough to jeopardize this just before the performance.
"What do you want?" Naoko asked, blond hair obscuring one half of his face dramatically.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:27 am

User Image

God dammit...
Why did...why did looking at Naoko like this remind him so much of Sai?
He would have thought it would go the other way around...but he couldn't get the elder Oumori off of his mind.
Somehow...it made him feel weak.
"Why?" was the first thing out of his mouth. For a second, he hesitated, not certain what to say.
"Why is everyone hiding the fact that Shou is your brother?"
There. He said it, plain and simple. It was a valid question, to Hayato, at least.
Fact was, though...Hayato felt like he was on the verge of just curling into a ball and rocking back and forth. This was all...just too much.
The tone of his voice betrayed that pitiful weakness, too.
"I don't understand. What happened? Why is this going on? I mean...Sai even put on such an act to deny that he was who he was, even though I was standing right there, looking him dead in the eye before they put on that makeup. If I hadn't walked in on him, I would have never known...but...why the charade? I mean...he almost seemed as if he really...like...like he really didn't even know who he was. Naoko...did something happen to Sai?"
Pathetic...he was pathetic...mad...and desperate.
He didn't hear the rain, anymore, at least....but replacing that rain was a painful, empty silence.
A silence he desperately wanted, needed, filled.

I continue dancing upon

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:31 am

Naoko looked at Hayato as if he'd grown a second head.
"What the hell are you on?" the blond asked, sitting up fully in the chair and staring at the man. "Shou isn't Sai. God, Hayato, Sai doesn't have a musical bone in his body. He can't even carry a tune!" then the pianist began to laugh softly.
Which turned into harder laughter a few minutes later...
"Are you drunk? High? You have to be to think someone as talented as Shou is my idiotic older brother." he couldn't help laughing.
Really, he couldn't.
It was the most ridiculous thing he'd heard in a long time.
"Sai's fine. He's back home working. He came to visit me just before you woke from your coma which, I might add, I was also in talks with Shou at the time. I think I would've noticed if the man were my own brother, baka."
In truth, Naoko really didn't get where this was coming from. Hayato had to be even more insane than he had previously thought.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:53 am

User Image

Naoko was....laughing at him?
So...Naoko didn't....didn't know. At all.
Nobody....knew.
Just him.
Only Hayato.
Hayato.
All alone. Laughed at. Made a fool of.
Just like...so long ago.
It hurt.
Why did it hurt?
It shouldn't hurt. Hayato was above pain. Hayato was...invincible.
Then why?
Was Naoko right? Had he gone mad? Really?
Or...had he taken drugs and forgotten? He had only done that once...when he was very young...and he had never touched PCP again since.
No...no.
No more doubt. He knew what he saw. He was right. It was...something was...
But...Naoko just kept laughing! Naoko, laughing...at him!
For a moment, the room seemed to tilt, and Hayato pressed his back against the wall as though trying not to fall over.
Then...he did the unthinkable.
Hayato...whimpered.
He actually...whimpered. Like a small, mewling kitten.
"You're...mocking me..." he spoke softly, voice full of disbelief...and...a strange sort of defenselessness.
He should be angry. Right now, he should have Naoko by the throat, jacked up against a wall for even daring to show such nerve.
But...he couldn't. He couldn't even move.
Was this how Naoko felt when Hayato had stood over him all those times, just laughing, mocking him?
Why should he care?
Sai would care....
But...he wasn't Sai. Why should he care what Sai thought? Hell, Sai wasn't even Sai anymore. Everything was upside down.
Did it even matter anymore?
This was just...insane.
Another moment passed and Hayato collected himself, barely.
"I...I know what I saw. I'm not messed up, Naoko. Shou is Sai. I looked him right in the eye! I know who I saw! There was no mistaking it! I defy you to call your brother right now and prove me wrong!"

I continue dancing upon

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:04 pm
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

"Cell phones!" Michi corrected with a shake of his head. "The man is worse than a salary man when it comes to keeping connected to his Stars...and former ones. But then again maybe he has something there. Keeping all of you on separate phones so he always knows who's calling. But maybe he should just get a separate ring tone for each of you instead?" Michi didn't quite understand Ishi's methods at times. But maybe Ishi just had a hard time breaking certain patterns in life.

Nikki nodded, "Well, I'm sure he's just over compensating. At Indie, I think he was more relaxed. I don't remember him being so uptight. He was rather, umm...how should I say it...laid back. I mean he worked hard but he partied some too. We all did in those days." For a moment, Nikki stared at the choices that Narcissus had chosen then carefully adjusted the hair just a bit before taking a light hair spray and touching that up. "There, now the choker will show a bit more. It looks lovely around your throat."

But of course, Nikki was trying not to look shortly afterward but failing miserably. Eyes shifting away but then returning to that playful hip sway. I would if you'd let! Dang it! Stop tempting me! Terrible man. One day...." He made a playful squeeze in mid air. "...your butt will be in trouble!!"

Mchi smirked, "It's always in trouble Nikki-san."

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your eyes and see me.
...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:21 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

.....Back Stage

Hiroki's eyes closed as his cheek was kissed. It really was quite sweet. He relaxed slightly and let the words drift through his head, "Mm....a cafe might be nice. Fresh coffee and cream." he smiled a little as the younger man asked him out. Although he was a bit surprised by it all. He couldn't say it was a bad thing but he could quite understand why a young handsome man like Chiyou was asking someone like himself out. "We can talk about where you want to go with your musical future."

He smiled as he thought about the notion. Maybe he'd have a better understanding of Chiyou's world if they sat and talked. Hiroki wasn't speeding off into any relationship right away. That wouldn't be wise considering he hardly knew Chiyou...or Nakai for that matter.

"I should have some time in the upcoming weeks. But.. I'll be spending time with Nakai studying the music industry from the artist's side of things. So, I don't have his exact schedule yet. Mm...it should help improve my understanding of the artists so I can better serve the company." Hiroki was actually rather excited about this 'learning experience' and rather interesting 'fringe benefits'.

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:58 pm
Nigiyaka na hitogomi ni tokeru tsubuyaki ga
Ashimoto ni chirabatta omoide nijimaseru---

User Image

"Mmm cafe...a cafe it is, then." the young star murmured against Hiroki's neck, where he had begun placing small, playful kisses.
"Nakai, huh? You are an important man with a busy schedule. Well....I'm sure you can fit me in there, somehow."
Asato sure did sound...excited...about his work, though. The blond just assumed that the Vice-Chairman was the type to be really, really into his work.

If only he knew...

Lifting his head a bit, Chiyou nibbled at the brunette's ear, chuckling softly, his breath hot against Hiroki's skin.
"So...do you like sugar with your coffee? I love sweets...you know...cakes, ice cream, your lips..."
So, he was being a little corny, a little silly. There was a youthful romance to his behavior as he lifted the older man's chin and kissed his lips once more.

---Mayoi aruku machi no kagayaki wa glaring one way
Kogoe sou na boku wo terasu

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:33 pm

That whimper immediately made Naoko stop laughing. His amber eyes hardened for a second, just before he spoke.
"It isn't so funny when someone else laughs at you, is it, Hayato?" the blond asked before crossing one leg over the other at the knee. "Of course you're messed up. Why the hell would I think otherwise? I've been around Shou day and night this entire week... you'd think I'd realize he was Sai if he was and..." but then the other musician interrupted him and, sighing, Naoko reached into his pocket.
Only his phone wasn't there...
He then distinctly remembered it on the desk in the dorm room.
"Shimatta... well I don't have my phone with me so I can't exactly call him. And before you go handing me your phone to call, don't bother. I can't memorize numbers so I've no clue what his is. Hell, I don't even know my own cell number!"
Sighing again, the pianist crossed his arms over his chest, staring straight at Hayato. "Besides, why would you be so interested in Sai? If memory serves, he hates you for what you did to me."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:50 pm

User Image

"Besides, why would you be so interested in Sai? If memory serves, he hates you for what you did to me."

Sai...hated him?
No....no he didn't.
Well....yes. Yes he did.
Ok...it was...complicated.
Even so...this was just...terrible. And to be happening right before a concert!
The room felt like it was spinning again, and Hayato gasped, crouching down against the wall, trying to make heads or tails of this, of anything at all.
At the moment, he wasn't even sure what he felt, or who he really was.
It was just like...exactly like that night. That night when Hayato questioned everything, and ran off into the rain...
"No..." the long-haired vocalist finally spoke after a long, heavy silence.
"No...I...I suppose it isn't...so funny."
Then he fell silent again for another moment, just thinking, contemplating.
Why was he so interested in Sai? Naoko had a point.
Hayato knew...he just didn't understand. Didn't understand the things going on in his head...or in his heart.
"Sai...oh kami-sama..." Hayato muttered, suddenly covering his mouth with one hand as if trying to stifle sickness...or, perhaps, emotion.
"It's all my fault...oh god...it's all my fault..."

Hayato wasn't making sense, but obviously, from the sound of things, he had done something bad, or at least something he was bothered by in one way or another.

I continue dancing upon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:03 pm

"Yeah, it is all your fault." Naoko replied, not really understanding what the man meant.
Everything was Hayato's fault...
Naoko was so ******** up in the head now, thanks to the b*****d, that he'd sleep with anyone who looked at him. And now, when he finally had love, real love, half the time flashbacks drove him to pushing Ryu away and cowering in his own dark memories.
He'd even distanced himself from Sai...
"You ******** everything up, Hayato. Glad you're finally realizing that... b*****d..."
Turning the makeup chair away from the seemingly insane musician, amber eyes focused on his own angelic reflection in the mirror.
"I don't understand what the hell went through my mind when I wanted you out of that coma. Now, heh..." the blond smirked darkly. "I wished you'd stayed in it. Far from me. Far from everyone I care about. Maybe after this is over you can go get the help you really need... because no one wants what you did to me, Hayato. No one."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:17 pm

User Image

Each and every word out of Naoko's mouth stung like a slap to the face.
This was what Sai had been so angry about....
This was what made him question....
So many questions.
Sai had been screaming at him...then...he did what he always did...and...the striking....the clawing and struggling...what he had done...he just couldn't...no, he had to protect himself...then Hayato running off into the rain, into the dark, riding away on his motorcycle.
Just too much. It was all just too much.
But...he shouldn't have left Sai there, not like that. He shouldn't have turned his back, acted the way he did.
He was...just so goddamn scared.
But Naoko...those words...that fear...he had to explain...say something...but what?

Balling up his fists, Hayato squeezed his eyes closed and said, "Naoko, I slept with your brother!"

Perhaps he could have done better, but that was what came out.
Mouth hanging open, Hayato just stared at the back of Naoko's head, as if waiting for some sort of divine retribution.

I continue dancing upon

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games