Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Lily's Pad ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stay open or close shop
  Don't care
  Pie
  Throw rocks at TES
View Results

Harvest Moon Child

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:19 pm
*After a day of paperwork, Harv chucks the suit and picks up some things his mom wanted Lily to have. He picks up the box of fresh vegetables and drops it off at the Pad.*

Hey, Star. Star? Where's she at?

*The staff tell him she hasn't been in, but they'll put away the garden items.*

Hey, where's the cookies? Cake? Something?

*His stomach rumbles and finding no sugary snacks at Lily's, he heads off to find some dinner.*

(Edit: Got some Bratty Booty)  
Pink Fregia generated a random number between 1 and 999999 ... 465603!
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:32 pm
* Pink walks in. She has a look around. Coolers are still empty. Decides to come again another day. Exits*

Rounding up admins

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:43 pm
*Slips in and is pounced by her staff.* Ok... alright already... guys, deep.cleansing.breaths.and.release. Thank goodness Brat put in a complaint on my behalf. *Glances at the box of vegetables and finds a note from Moon's mom.* Aww, that's sweet. She most have overdone it in her greenhouse again. *She puts away the vegetables then heads out to the car to bring in a few items.* Just a few, no need to completely stock up when they don't get finished. *She marks the items and puts them away. Thanks her staff for keeping the place up and running and heads out for the evening.* Hopefully, I'll be in tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 9:28 pm
Lil Brat
((You may be right ~ pointing and laughing is how it feels when it goes ignored so long. Maybe it's Gaia's version of Roundin Up the Users ~ and bopping 'em on the head.))

((LOL I wouldn't be surprised. They were the first "Peter Cotton-Tails"))

iggies

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 8:31 am
*Slips in and gets a pastry.* I see she got in. *She takes her pastry and heads off.*  
Pink Fregia generated a random number between 1 and 999999 ... 278777!
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 5:40 pm
*Pink walks in looks around...sees some sweets. Takes a half dozen. Leaves some for others. Bags her goodies, pays her tab. Takes a moment to round up the admins before leaving. *  

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

Ghost of Lily

Shameless Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 5:08 pm
*Ghost floats through the door of Lily's Pad and stops.* Huh? So this is what she's done with our investments. *She floats from room to room checking things out.* Interesting, explains a few things. stare

*She agains feel an odd tugging, as if she's about to be sucked in to someplace she does not want to go.*
No, she abandoned her bad girl. I'm not going back in there to share space with her. I am the bad one, she has to be the goodie-goodie. *She kicks one of the chairs knocking it back a few spaces and startling the staff who can't see her. She floats in to the kitchen and finds the note from Moon's mother tucked in the recycle bin.* Oh! Now that brings back memories. Perhaps reintegrating with her wouldn't be so bad. Though there are parts of this ghost gig that come in handy. twisted

*Her mind traces back some of the things she can do without a body - like some of the work she does for Ivan. Nice investments, not that Stargazer is aware that what she paid to the contractors isn't nearly close to what it should have been.* My income, one favor for another. *Ivan had paid her well for her work, or rather, had given that sum to the contractors.*

Perhaps she's ready to share now... It's not like I want to be in our body all the time.
*She lets her memory take her back to the moment they were split, to when she began to exist on her own. Granted, her form was merely a spirit, though she'd managed to make her presence know when she'd needed to. Knowing she needs to have a chat with Stargazer, she easily slides through the glass door, searching for her "twin."*  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 6:01 pm
*Getting her card key to work, she stops to check in on the shop and drop off some groceries and baked stuff.* Oh good, we're almost out of pastries. I could have sworn someone told me we might be getting a bakery game soon, though I don't know when that might happen. Not that I'll stop keeping some goods here. We're still a tea shop, after all. Need to have some snacks to go with the sandwiches and drinks. *She stops to chat with her staff and they relate the story of a chair suddenly moving on it's own, as though it'd been kicked.* Really? That's interesting. *Her mind tells her Ghost has returned from whatever she's been doing for that crazy Russian mobster. Not that she's going to mention it to the staff. The last things she needs is for them all to quit.* I'm sure it's nothing, maybe the door was ajar and we got a good wind gust. Or the floorboard's a little loose. I'll have it looked at. *The staff eye her a moment, then shrug it off. She remembers reviewing the applications and realizes there were at least a couple of the staff who were interested in the paranormal.* Unless of course, you believe in ghosts. Let me know if you find one. wink

*She removes the remaining few baked goods, packing them out to the compost heap, then comes back, washes her hands and puts some fresh pastries away in the fridges.* I'll check with you all later.  

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 6:45 pm
*Gilda finishes her coffee and stops to check on Lily's Pad.* Good heavens! The geezers have been busy in the game room. At least she still has fresh blueberry muffins. *Opens the case and takes a muffin, then goes over to the counter and leaves some change with the cashier before heading out again.*  
Pink Fregia generated a random number between 1 and 999999 ... 424549!
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 6:53 pm
*Pink strolls in after a day of work, orders a Chai-green tea large. Pays the girl. Then plays a game of
Roung up the admins, leaves for her apartment.*

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 10:26 pm
*Slips in and checks with the staff. The pastry fridges are empty as the staff cleaned up earlier in the day. Lily heads out to her car and brings in a few more things, putting them up.*  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 8:23 pm
*Stops by the Pad to see how things are going and check in with the staff. She brews a cup of tea as she discusses business with them, then she puts the lid on her cup and heads out again.*  

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
bandaidd generated a random number between 1 and 999999 ... 447840!

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 1:34 pm
Ooh! I like what you've done Lily! This is so awesome.

An oxygen bar and light therapy! I want some of everything! Do you have rooms for rent? I might just move in.

Pink Fregia generated a random number between 1 and 999999 ... 145640!
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 2:00 pm
*Pink strolls in looking to see what's going on.

Decides to round up the admins. Before leaving.

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
bandaidd generated a random number between 1 and 999999 ... 544572!

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 3:44 pm
ooh! pick me! i'm an admin...

i am.

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games