Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Priestess of Sekhmet

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:41 pm
Alessa shook her head and looked confused.

"I've never heard of England. Eris knows about it, I'm sure, but I was never one for human affairs. England...Gaul, you mean? No, that's France nowadays..." Alessa shrugged and looked at Nana with regret.

"I don't know much about where she was from. I'm sorry." She said. They where reaching the edge of the forest, and soon Nana would face her judgment. Alessa couldn't help feeling sorry for her.

------------------------------------------

Eris giggled, giddy from all the hormones running through her.

"It's an expression. It's our 'Jesus Christ'" She said with a smile. She ran her hands down his chest, reveling in the feel of his warm skin under her fingertips.

Eris bit her lip and moved impatiently against him. She nipped his ear gently and muttered;

"Show me what you've got."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:27 pm
"That's all right," Nana said. "I should have asked her when I had the chance." She smiled at Alessa again, although it was much sadder this time. "They had her in an asylum, you know-- because of how she went on and on about this world after she left me and my father here. They thought she was barking mad."

It was odd how she was revealing so much to this girl-- this ages-old girl who was about to submit her to pain and suffering for all of eternity. But somehow it seemed fitting. Out of the blue, it seemed, she said wistfully, "Jasper's got the most beautiful eyes. One's crimson-- like mine, except deeper-- and the other's the purest gold...." Her own eyes took on a faraway look, and then closed as she abruptly stopped moving and took a deep breath of fresh forest air. As she sighed out, she smiled apologetically and resumed walking.

~~~

Dum let out a low, wicked laugh, biting at her neck. "You asked for it."

((Insert time lapse here, 'cause I don't wanna get in trouble with the Gods of Gaia. They are merciless. lol.))

~~~

"Stay as far away from him as you can," Mimicry said almost desperately. "I don't want to lose you again." He had never seen anyone with so much seething anger, such violent, wrathful lust as Tweedle Dee, and if Indya was hurt, especially at his hands.... He shuddered to think on it.

The Night Faery
Captain

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:53 pm
Indya nodded and leaned in kissing mimicry's cheek and then his lips in a passionate kiss " my love.. i promise you i'll stay safe , and if anything should go wrong i'll let you know"

She vanished slowly reappearing outside his cell "Dee? its me dee, your indya... Dee are you there?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:48 pm
((Okay, time skipped for everyone?))

Eris was curled against Dum's warm body and sleeping contentedly. She dreamed of her father and her mother and making them proud. She was content and warm and she found she felt completely at peace.

--------------------------

Alessa and Nana were at the front of the castle. Alessa looped her fingers gently through Nana's and looked at her with regret.

"I'm sorry, but we can't prolong it." She said, apologetic sorrow in her eyes.

Alessa closed her eyes and teleported to her Mistress. When she opened her eyes, she gasped and covered her mouth with a hand.  

Priestess of Sekhmet

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:51 pm
((A bit, yeah, but not too much-- I mean, I reckon he's good, but not that good... lmao))

Dee growled at the sound of his name, but at the sound of hers, his head lifted immediately. In a moment he had spanned the length of his cell and was gripping the iron bars so tightly his knuckles were pure white. "Indya," he said, unsure of whether to be angry, suspicious, or pleased. He settled for all three. "What do you want?"

~~~

"That's all right," Nana was about to say: It was funny how she was the prisoner, and yet she was gripping Alessa's hand as if she had been the one needing reassurance. But before she could speak, they had been magicked to Eris-- and consequently to Tweedle Dum.

"Oh--!" was all she managed.

Dum, who had been sleepily playing with a lock of Eris' hair, let out a surprised noise and sat up abruptly. His face blanched as he saw who had entered, and he hissed, "What are you doing here? Out, now!"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:12 pm
Indya leaned in kissing his cheek " I missed you darling... and I came to get you out " She let a tear run down her cheek " its awful my love.. simply awful. they tossed me out and Dum and that woman are planning to take over our positions . " She held up the key she had taken from the guard nearby before she had knocked him out "We have to do something.. maybe something drastic. We may even have to help those rebels"

She sniffled " I was so worried when they told me you'd been arrested. its all that woman's fault. we should of never welcomed her into the castle "  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:17 pm
The feel of Indya's lips on his cheek was like an electric shock-- the wounds that Eris had left him still smarted something terrible-- and Dee was suddenly shaken back into his former fiery self that had disappeared upon his arrest. His hand shot through the bars and caught Indya by the back of the neck. He pulled her face close to the bars and pressed his lips against hers, then just as suddenly released her, his expression dark and angry.

"Let me out," he said, but his tone was one to convince anyone not to come anywhere near him, let alone release him from prison. "I have to get back at them. Indya..." There was rising anger in his voice as she failed to meet his demands instantaneously. "Indya, let me out!"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:24 pm
Indya was suprised and kissed him back for the few minutes that they kissed " Yes my love , of course " She unlocked the door almost reluctantly . Although she mdeit seem to him that she was happy to let him out. She pulled the door open  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Priestess of Sekhmet

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:26 am
Alessa curtsied and back out of the room quickly, dragging Nana with her. Alessa shook her head, a small smile on her lips.

"I didn't think it'd be that fast." She said slowly.

--------------------------

Eris sat up and looked around groggily.

"Wha...what was 'at?" She asked, still half asleep.

((Sorry for the short post, gotta go to school!!))

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:04 pm
((Wow, I'm assuming you're in a different time zone than me, 'cause otherwise I'd say you ought to be sleeping at 4:30 in the morning! haha... And also I decided I have a nickname for you. I shall call you Aleris [but not because of the recycling plant]. Unless of course you tell me you will stab me in the face if I call you that.))

Nana was blinking rapidly, a dead expression in her eyes, as if she were trying to erase the image from her memory. Despite herself, she let out a bemused laugh and said, "I hadn't thought about it at all." Her lips suddenly spread into an almost mad grin and she allowed herself to laugh a little more freely. "I suppose we'll have to wait until the queen wakes up to start cutting me up."

~~~

"Nothing," Dum said, but he knew he didn't sound very convincing. His mind was racing; why had the girl brought Nana back again? He looked down at Eris, his fingers tracing her bare skin idly and of their own accord, and for a moment he considered accusing her of lying to him. Then he thought better of it-- why ruin an otherwise perfect occasion?

~~~

Dee had to fight back the urge to charge like an angered bull out of his cell when the door swung open. He didn't know, nor did he much care, what had awakened this furious animal urge in him, but he wanted to maim, ravish, slaughter, destroy like never before. He swallowed the feeling down with some difficulty and stepped almost cautiously out into the hallway.

"What is your plan?" he asked, his tone almost too carefully controlled. "Where are we going and how do I take revenge upon my brother and that... creature... of his?"

The Night Faery
Captain

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:27 pm
Indya thought for a few moments "Dee our wedding.. if we were to marry now, you're still prince so if we marry and get coronated we could beat them to becoming queen and king could we not?" She looked upset "althought it would not be the lavish ceremony we dreamed of.. and i do not know what they did to my dress.. we could still marry"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:51 pm
((Haha! Yeah, it was 7:15 here!! Call me whatever you like! But, why?))

Alessa nodded at Nana.

"I see." She said with a small grin.

"You and I are in the same boat." She laughed along with Nana, feeling strangely insane.

------------------------

Eris nodded, still sleepy, and laid back down. She smiled up at Dum, planting a small kiss on his chest and curling into his warm body.

"Are you sure?" She whispered, a small smile dancing across her face. She knew something had happened, she just didn't know what.

Priestess of Sekhmet

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:48 pm
(('Cause in OoC I couldn't decide whether to call you Alessa or Eris, so I settled for something in between. Also it has a nice ring to it, lol.))

"It sounds ridiculous," Dee said dismissively. Then he thought better of it, and his lips curved into a wicked smile. "But... it might work." He reached out and grabbed her wrist, gripping it tightly and said, "Take me out of here, my queen." He almost sneered as he spoke. "Let's remove ourselves from this disgusting place."

~~~

"Eris..." Dum said, unsure of how to go about asking her whether she had lied to him. He traced her ribs, one at a time. "Did you by any chance send Alessa to find the Guardian after all?"

~~~

Nana wasn't quite sure anymore why they were laughing, but it was making her feel better. "What happens now?" she asked, wondering vaguely what kind of an effect bursting in on Dum and Eris had had on Alessa.

((Sorry, they're all short...))

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:17 pm
Not sure if it would work indya slowly started to vanish , Dee vanishing with her . First their heads then their bodies until they were entirely vanished. They reappeared in their old room together " We made it , we're out of there my king "  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Priestess of Sekhmet

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:35 am
((Haha! Okay then! biggrin ))

Eris frowned.

"Hours ago...before you said to let her go..." Eris seemed to finally understand and shot straight up in the bed.

"Alessa!" Her voice was calm and sure, but a bit of anger leaked into it.

Alessa opened the door, Nana behind her.

"I have Na--the girl." She said swiftly. Eris looked like the goddess she was, her hair messy and tumbling over her shoulders, whit the sheets pooled around her hips and her chest bare for all to see.

"Let her go." Eris said simply. Alessa stared at her in shock.

"Let her go? You mean let her go away? Back to her friends!?" Eris nodded and raised an eyebrow.

"Do you think I don't know how to rule my own kingdom?" She demanded. Alessa blushed and looked down.

"Of course not, Majesty." She said quietly, taking Nana by the wrist and closing the door.

The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games