Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:37 am
"Well, I managed to pass my Apparition test this time around. The first time I ended up in...I think it was Iceland actually. Not exactly where I was trying to get."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:44 am
"That's great! Where were you trying to get to that you wound up in Iceland?"

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:49 am
"Oh, just to the Leaky Cauldron. Which is why I have no clue how I ended up in Iceland," Kitty giggled and started on her treacle tart. "How was your break, Professor?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:07 am
"Wow, I wonder how you got that far of course maybe you were thinking of an ice cold Butterbeer and you wound up in Iceland. My break was great. I meet up with some of my friends in Diagon Alley. We haden't seen each other in a long time. Nothing more excity than that though."

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:54 am
[[Sorry I haven't been posting, everyone. Either in here or elsewhere around the guild. Really busy with tests and projects since it's the end of the term at university. One more week and then I'm free.]]  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:56 am
Not having much to say Tary went up to the trolley witch to buy some Earl Grey Tea (hot), and a Treacle Tart. Went back in to the compartments where Tina was. Listening into the conversation while eating her Treacle tart and petting her lovely cat Tiger.  

xbrightstar

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:51 pm
Kitty laughed, "Maybe that is how I ended up in Iceland." Kitty listened to the rest of the professor's answer. "That's sounds fun. And my summer's are hardly ever exciting. Considering how much trouble we get up to here at school, it's kind of relaxing actually."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:42 pm
((I second Lyra...once more, real life is killing me. So, going back to two pages ago...))

Coming out of her silent meditation, Jatar smiles. "I'm thinking Care of Magical Creatures and Divination, at least. I've always had a thing for divination, and I love working with magical creatures." She pets Basil absentmindedly, who proceeds to loudly purr.

Jatar

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:20 pm
User Image Andrew heard the conversation about Divinations, one of his favorite subjects, and had to agree with Professor Aurora, "I was readin' a book on divination and it stated that divination, runes, and astronomy all correlate. They all use the universe and fate as part of them, Astronomy especially astrology is reading the stars, Runes is reading the signs given by an object just as reading tea leaves do." Andrew said as he took a drink of his Butterbeer.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:40 pm
((Where did all these pages come from? I thought I checked in here just yesterday!))

Crystal, who had fallen asleep again just after shouting, now wakes up again. She picks herself off the floor and dries herself off. James is not in sight. "I'll just have to prank him back sometime," she says to herself. She reaches into her pocket and pulls out a small vial filled with a dark blueish-purplish colored liquid. She drinks every last drop with a grimace. "Yiickkk." She begins listening in to the conversations around her and miraculously doesn't fall asleep this time.

Crystal Of Quills

ParkerLeBou-Howlett

Dangerous Lover

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:45 pm
Serenity snapped back into reality. She wasnt sure what was going on but she was no longer surrounded by people. She was in a dark part of the train. Close to the end she was guessing judgeing by the long line ahead of her through the window.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:43 pm
Takes a bit out of Pumpkin pastry. Looks down at Luna hen i hear her purr and starts to scratch her some.  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:41 pm
User Image Andrew tosses his owl, Alkor some treats and listens to the conversation in the compartment. The train whips by the ever-changing scenery it was once london but not it is the rolling country side flipping by the window.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:53 am
(Don't worry about it Lyra, we understand everyone has a rl.)

*Tina looked to Kitty and said, "Maybe. Yeah, I know what you mean. I actually have time to relax during break." *Tina turned quickly to Jatar when she answered her question about classes.* "As I said before Care of Magical Creatures has always been a favorite of mine. Divination itself I'm not a huge fan of but, I do like the other branchs of it. Such as Astronomy and Ancient Runes." Tina then turned to Andrew, "That's right, what book are you reading?" *Tina asked and began to gather some of her things together, knowing we were very close to Hogwarts now.*

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:15 am
Crystal Of Quills
The sensation of being soaked wakes Crystal up. She gasps and looks around to see how the heck she got sopping wet. She looks up...nothing up there. A prank?...sees some first years...probably don't know how...sees other classmates of different houses...maybe...sees a fellow Slytherin, James, close by. "It was you wasn't it!" she yells.

(time shift backwards cause i was sick))
james laughs as the new student looks or who played the prank
" yeh it was e welcome to hogwarts im james telemar slytherin prefect andyes im an elf "james says seeing Crystal looking at his pointy ears

The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games