Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
New to the Guild? Introduce Your Self Here!! Post Here 1st! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:10 pm
Naruto isnt dead...even if he was...who cares...sasuke's better.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:06 pm
The_Last_Avenger
tkdauronXIII
dronze
Pardon me....

*ahem*

NARUTO IS SEVERELY OVERRATED!

thank you.

Bravo Dronze! Bravo! I couldn't have said it any better myself.

~picks up a huge sword~ naruto...is...awesome!
wait...sasuke doesnt get that ability...he gets the third...the mind reading ability...

Naruto isn't awesome... naruto is like Degrassi with adolesents trying to pretend that they are even remotely as awesome as ninjas... and failing at it... severely.

to quote your annoying little saftey-orange "ninja" friend... "BELIEVE IT!"

Ninjas are supposed to be stealthy, silent, and awesome to the point of head-explosion from a shuriken impact, Naruto is whiney, loud, and wears a wardrobe that resembles what the offspring of an ugly couch and a road construction crew member would look if you beat it severely with the trunk of the ugly tree.

Like I said... overrated.  

dronze
Vice Captain

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:07 pm
Ninjas are stealthy, deceptive and deadly. Your average ninja has to have a fair amount of physical and mental training to do what they do.

I saw this one show where they had the following. A skilled ninja, a strike team of five and a few actors. The actors were to play the part of criminals held up in a building. The two were timed to see how long they could overtake the place and take out the leader. The swat team were armed with paintball guns and the Ninja was armed with only his bare hands. The swat team went first and overtook all of the guards with brute force then took out the target. I don't remember the time but it wasn't bad.

In both cases the actors knew they were coming but didn't know when. The ninja used a clever disguise to fool the guards into thinking he was someone else. Then he caught the guards off guard suddenly acting very angry. He was already close enough to the target to run in and catch the target off guard. And he overtook the place without letting the people know he was there until it was to late.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:29 pm
LanceCalvis
Ninjas are stealthy, deceptive and deadly. Your average ninja has to have a fair amount of physical and mental training to do what they do.

I saw this one show where they had the following. A skilled ninja, a strike team of five and a few actors. The actors were to play the part of criminals held up in a building. The two were timed to see how long they could overtake the place and take out the leader. The swat team were armed with paintball guns and the Ninja was armed with only his bare hands. The swat team went first and overtook all of the guards with brute force then took out the target. I don't remember the time but it wasn't bad.

In both cases the actors knew they were coming but didn't know when. The ninja used a clever disguise to fool the guards into thinking he was someone else. Then he caught the guards off guard suddenly acting very angry. He was already close enough to the target to run in and catch the target off guard. And he overtook the place without letting the people know he was there until it was to late.

Like I said, ninjas are supposed to be stealthy, silent, and awesome to the point of head-explosion from a shuriken impact...  

dronze
Vice Captain

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:36 pm
yes...I understand that....thats why I hate naruto...that is why sasuke is ten times better. he shows the skills of ninja more aptly, though he isnt real. naruto is a moron and I want him to blow up. the show itself is alright though...it would be way better if naruto just died off though.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:32 pm
I only read the manga for the hell of it. I like Death Note better. And, for all I care, they can all go to hell, 'cept for Hinata and Neji, the two best. Seriously, they're cousins and try to kill eachother, from the inside out. Awesome.  

Demonic Repentance

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:37 am
...I feel as though we scared off the newbies with this little conversation amongst ourselves...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:23 pm
well then...shall we change the subject to something a little less head-explodey then?  

The_Last_Avenger

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:46 pm
Rofl. As long as it keeps away the Naruto fans, I'm fine. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:51 pm
perhaps the discussion forum might best suit this topic vs. the thread ment for welcoming out new members  

xxstratus_affectionxx
Captain

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:55 pm
Maybe~

But I might forget about it there~

I call making the thread!~  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:32 pm
so...how are our newer members coming along? (where's caitie???)  

The_Last_Avenger

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 9:50 pm
The_Last_Avenger

caitie? i'm lost. first naruto then caitie? wha.....?  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 11:43 am
Ronzalpha201
The_Last_Avenger

caitie is a friend who I sent a link to the guild...she said she was accepted...but I see NO trace of her anywhere...I told her to pot here...I think I may have to send her a link to this topic too....~sigh~  

The_Last_Avenger

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 9:49 am
The_Last_Avenger
Ronzalpha201
The_Last_Avenger

caitie is a friend who I sent a link to the guild...she said she was accepted...but I see NO trace of her anywhere...I told her to pot here...I think I may have to send her a link to this topic too....~sigh~

i see. pot? lol.. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl (rofl). sorry, couldn't help myself.  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games