Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)
Welcome! (Come introduce yourself) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Count :D

View Results

xEllipsis

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:43 pm
So. Um. Yes. Hello everyone. I just got invited...

You can call me Ellipsis. Or Supreme Master O' The Universe. I'm fine with both.
mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:47 pm
hi stare ...
names ben
im 14 turning 15 july  

Allege

5,975 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Ashen_Rose_Petals

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:51 pm
Hello there. ^^ I'm Kelly, and I was recently invited to this guild. I could write a whole bunch of stuff here, but honestly, just go to my profile. I have stuff about me there.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:07 pm

Hello everyone that joined today!

Hey Kelly, do you play diamond/pearl? --Nods at trainer card---

CelestialChaos

bot_does_not_exist

Dangerous Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:08 pm
... my name?... it won't matter. my doings here?... thats for you to figure out on your own kid... what am i you may think? well you could say i am a being of sorts..someone who lives among the shadows. watching the living helping out the weak and the defenceless. you can call me cj if you want or you could call me reaper. now what you can call me is anything you want for it won't matter to me. this world is too boring as it is. its as though this world is rotting. slowly rotting... unknownly as humans dwell unto the surface with little care of what may happen... times will change as society will become better. a person cloak in shadows will arise and fight for what is right to it. i am the reaper...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Oh snap the Skittles......

'Sup peeps, You can call me Trippy, Skittle, Trip, Skit or any other combination you can think of.
You can also call me Smilly.
If any of you know my main then you'll know that already.
If you want to know a little about me you can read my profile.
But, I guess I can sum it up.

This is one of my mules.
I'm a guy.
I'm in my 20's.
I'm addicted to music.

Something not on my profile.
I used to play the violin.
I draw, I'm sorry to say that I do not draw often enough. (sorry, I can't draw avis)
I like to make things when I'm bored and hyper. (ex. the tag on my profile and the skittles in my tekformat)

Anything else you want to know please don't hesitate to ask. XD

......found your acid stashUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Trippy Skittle

sunnyxdaze
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:58 pm
<3

Welcome to the guild, Trippy. [:
What do you draw? o:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:16 pm
Erm... hello. I'm Matanbuchus. I just got the invite, and I decided to give this guild a shot. I'm a new member, so I don't really know what I'm doing at this point.

This looks like a nice enough place. =)  

Oxley

sunnyxdaze
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:17 pm
<3

Welcomee. [:
Yeah, it's a pretty nice place. n____n

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:18 pm
What exactly goes on here? Just curious.  

Oxley

Trippy Skittle

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Oh snap the Skittles......

Thanks. XD
And mostly random stuff like this;

User Image

......found your acid stashUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:41 pm
Hi, you can call me Bella. (: I'm not sure what this guild's all about, but it's random. And I like random.

Trippy Skittle
User Image

heart That's a lovely hand!! Great form. The rose is beautiful, too.  

Mistress Bella Muerte

Azrael_dono

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:10 pm
hello, im Azrael, also respond to the names Cody, Asa or Asakrio.got an invite from the mods very recently and decided to join.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:17 pm
Azrael_dono
hello, im Azrael, also respond to the names Cody, Asa or Asakrio.got an invite from the mods very recently and decided to join.
<3

Welcome to the guild.
Nice statement in your siggy. wink

sunnyxdaze
Crew

Noxious Puppet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:23 pm
Hello everyone! I'm new to the guild, and i'm quite happy to be here. :} If you don't see me on these forums, i'm probably whoring myself out in the Art Discussion forums or Picture Post forums, giving critiques and advice to young artists!

If you are looking for an honest critique (I'm not the type to bash, but i'm not afraid to be truthful, so beware!) Look me up. ;D I check the site daily!

(But I will be gone from the 29th to the 8th of March sad )  
Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games