Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Off Topic Discussion
Off- Topic Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:34 pm

Fun. I've all ways wanted to make a sweater or something with just a bunch of buttons and patches on it.
^_^
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:56 pm

I always wanted to make pants like that, with lots of buttons, zippers, and patches on it. Never had the time though. And I'm a horrible seamsperson

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 3:40 pm

Same here. No time. Too busy writing and avoiding homework like the plague to both trying to learn how to sew and all that rot.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:40 pm

I know a bit about sewing, but only a semester of Home Ec has told me. As for the armbands, has that got to do with the Day of Silence or did you just feel like making an armband?

And I too would like a jumper with buttons and stuff ^.^

Lunar_Blade

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:41 pm

We made them for the Day of Silence, but I think a few of us are just keeping them for the hell of it.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 10:38 pm

*Makes grabby hands at the arm band*

Lunar_Blade

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 2:41 am

Hello all.
Ha ha, I got in a fight with a girl over something stupid like softball.
Right at the right time though.
*Shrug* I tried to eat a reeses the other day and turned red in disgust as I ate some of it. My friends laughed. *shrug* peanut butter was good though
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 5:37 am

I'm going horseback riding again today... in a half an hour actually... I should probably put my shoes on cuz I still have to locate my friend's car... but I procrastinate

Hey, Chick, did you win the fight?

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:50 am

Reese's make me sick. The combination of peanut butter and chocolate is just sickening to me. Makes me gag. I don't know why.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 8:58 am

*doesn't like chocolate at all*

well, that's a lie. I like Hot chocolate and I do like snickers bars... but that's all. every other chocolate is evil and doesn't taste good

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 9:00 am

*dies a little bit inside*
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:32 pm

Whaaaaat? *ish sad* I made Moony die a little inside. I'm a horrible person.

And a procrastinater. I have a five page paper due in two and a half hours and I only have a page and a half done. Oh well. Sigh... stupid Shakespeare. I heart thee, but I hate writing papers about thy work.

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 1:45 pm

Well, I guess that just means more chocolate for me which is a good thing. In other news though, I adore Shakespeare, but writing papers about him is stupid. My Senior English teacher hated me because we were supposed to write a speech or something and I just stood up and rambled. Well mind you. I rambled well. She gave me a D for not writing anything though. b***h. That's why I transfered to a different teacher. He was the best and my friend, Ahro was in the class with me.
^_^
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 2:05 pm

Not like chocolate?

You poor soul... sad

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Decadent Delirium

Heroic Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 2:24 pm

I used to love chocolate, but now I don't. If there's nothing else, I'll eat it, but I definitely don't favor it.

On another note, at 5:24pm, my paper is COMPLETED!! and I don't have to turn it in til 6 pm.

Wow, I'm done early.
Off Topic Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games