Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 8:19 pm
Saint-Saens
DiddleFreak61387
Masquanade
hey guys my room mate from college offered for me to come live with her and then take me to school, so I'm off to Philadephila tomorrow.

User Image

Steve is lil pudgy wudgy, no?

Aww....
xd

And YAY! Who's the lady friend?

Thats an old pic, thats kristina, my ex ><  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 12:34 pm
Aww.  

Saint-Saens

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 5:59 am
We should make a BNG thread in hte musicians forum for when the guilds die  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 8:52 am
Gee Shiz. Glad you think so postively. The guild dieing. Is anyone getting banners from other people? I'm getting like loads of PMs of people submitting banners and I'm telling them PM another mod or post them in here, and obviously no one is doing the later.

And I'm in Philly, PA. I was just at the Jersey Shore yesterday at Wildwood.  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

iOggy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 12:25 pm
Masquanade
Gee Shiz. Glad you think so postively. The guild dieing. Is anyone getting banners from other people? I'm getting like loads of PMs of people submitting banners and I'm telling them PM another mod or post them in here, and obviously no one is doing the later.

I think Shiz meant more along the lines of when the GGN system as a whole goes down for maintanence. 3nodding This guild shall never die!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 12:42 pm
iOggy
Masquanade

I think Shiz meant more along the lines of when the GGN system as a whole goes down for maintanence. 3nodding This guild shall never die!

it's going down?  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 5:57 pm
Masquanade
iOggy
Masquanade

it's going down?

it was supposed to ><  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 6:00 pm
Im tapeing dci tomorrow night (yay i get to watch it on my birthday) ^^ so if you want a copy send me your mailing adress so i can stalk you, i mean.... give you a copy ninja  

Tubariffic
Captain

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:14 pm
Shizankoff
Im tapeing dci tomorrow night (yay i get to watch it on my birthday) ^^ so if you want a copy send me your mailing adress so i can stalk you, i mean.... give you a copy ninja
I might. But I don't have a tv in my dorm or a vcr at this time. x.x; So i don't know when i would be able to watch it.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:44 pm
Shizzy + My Adress = .....  

Saint-Saens

QueenBee_0833

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 9:43 pm
Here's a Banner!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/3934/bngbanner4gs.jpg

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 12:12 am
Shizankoff
Masquanade
iOggy
Masquanade

it's going down?

it was supposed to ><

and I meant as a hypothetical time in the near future, not necessarily today. stare

iOggy

DiddleFreak61387

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 9:35 am
HOMG KELLY IS UP HERE YAY!!!!

You still up here, or did you leave? Cuz i'm gonna go to philly on friday with a friend XP  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 5:33 pm
Lyke oh em ge its my birthday -goes back to wipeout pure-
*(oh i taped DCI, that was something fun to come home too!)  

Tubariffic
Captain

DiddleFreak61387

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 10:35 pm
Congrats n happy birthday, you're PSP will become obsolete in the next several months when there are no games coming out for it, seeing as how movies dominate over the games.

AND I WANT DCI NOW!!!  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games