Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:37 pm
Gets yet another idea. idea OH …… OH…… explain it in the form of a fairy tale!! Like "once upon a time in a land FAR…FAR away…" 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:38 pm
Looking back to Psy she mentally face palms as she crosses her arms casually under her breast. emotion_sweatdrop Honestly I think she is more comprehending than we give her credit for. neutral She just has her own language in it. Kits put it bluntly after I went over my explanation and and it seemed to click a lot faster with her. No cake no analogy, nothing. She knows we're doing a movie, she got excited. Then we told her that she was under spells the whole time she was filmed she got hurtfully disappointed. I think before we told her she probably though she was slowly going insane seeing things that others "claimed" not to see and she possibly feels somewhat relieved. If not hurt that we didn't seem to trust her enough to be up front with her through all that we've done so far. Again she asked us if she did something wrong? So overall I'm pretty sure she knows more than she shows of what she understands. Just has a poor way of showing it. talk2hand  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:51 pm
Sighs heavily as she weighs the information Lia just conveyed to her. We are on the final stages of the project. The next scene is CRITICAL! This could be a very suspenseful turning point! All those dramatic, suspenseful courtroom law and order type movies have NOTHING on what we are crafting here!! talk2hand

Points directly at Miro. So help me if you ******** this up in any way, I will come after you. Capire? stare

Decides she had best check on how things are progressing since she took a much longer than expected “break” with her husband and she leaves. stressed  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:15 pm
emotion_facepalm Oi vey. Maab give me strength.  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:01 pm
*cuts eyes to Lia*
Fine, you can have the devil. I'm finished here.
TES is already living his karma anyway. talk2hand

*fades to black*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:06 pm
Lightening strikes and thunder claps as the Mistress rises both arms to the heavens.

Arise, fair sun, and kill the envious moon,
Who is already sick and pale with grief.
Arise, new Dawn, I command thee!
Rise and let no mortal……… confused or immortal……… confused or …… stare
(oh whatever we have here rolleyes )
Let no ……uh……BEING fear thine heat or light…… or…………………
stare

Sighs heavily.
Oh……… its daylight already! talk2hand

KYLE!!! BRING MY MY LATTE!!! scream

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:40 pm
Did he want to have to leave Anira and get up to lead the team for crowd control? No. stare But duty calls and this is a real big break for him. A successful mission could open up all sorts of opportunities. He meets up with a few more of the key guys he’s gotten on this detail and as they have coffee, he lays out a schematic of the perimeter he’s gotten a hold of from the city office and gives the guys the low down on where everything is and areas of concern. They come up with a plan defining where people will be allowed where they won’t, who gets posted where, etc. They have to get the courtroom filled with the lucky first 100 people who show up and then direct everyone else where they will be able to view the court proceedings.

Body armour is handed out as well as riot gear. You can’t be too careful these days with large crowds and considering the state of the world these days. As they men decide its “go time,” they all take their positions and get a look at the early morning crowd that has gathered. Seems Dougherty’s text blast geo-targeted every Tom, d**k and Harry because what this officer is seeing looks a whole lot like the last pride festivities he’s had to work. Feather boa’s, rainbow short shorts, thigh high stockings, unicorn mid drifts, pom poms, and a whole lot of guys carrying hand-written, decorative signs with the letter “G” on them. confused

Unsure if it’s too early to start letting people in to be seated in the courtroom, he gives a simple look at his watch and says into his earpiece. We gotta hold here until some of the key cast shows up. Affirmative? He gets confirmation from his men one squad at a time in order.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:24 pm
*grumbles in annoyance as he can hear the massive crowd all the way from his room in the castle.*
How can there possibly be that many people willing to get up at such an ungodly hour? stressed

*throwing off the covers, he storms over to the window in hopes to be able to scare them off with whatever trick he can think of in the moment, but can't even see the crowd from there. Certainly doesn't stop him from hearing it, though. All of them cheering and calling out for "G".* stare

*glares at his husband*
This is all your fault, you know? stare

*of course, he gets no response from the drooling Tes because the man sleeps like a corpse* stressed

Wake up! scream
*smacks him repeatedly with a pillow.*

*snorts as he wakes, flailing in vain to make the pillow assault stop*
The hell!? gonk

*hits him a few more times anyway for good measure ninja , then tosses the pillow back*
You need to get ready for trial.

tch... thought Prince Franco was taking care of all that. stare
*massages his temples. He needs coffee before engaging too deeply into this*
Just... get ready. stare

*texts Misa to tell her to bring up an extra strong latte, then heads into the shower*

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:41 pm
As she sits enjoying her morning latte and a bit of light breakfast, her husband walks in and throws the white powdered wig onto the table just missing her plate.

Ol’ Gio ain’t wearing dat merde!!! stressed

She puts her latte down. But it’s for the film! It’s an authentic, historically accurate, courtroom style powdered wig! It’s what was worn way back in the era of the founding Fathers! gonk

He points sternly at her. ******** dat!! talk2hand Ol’ Gio ain’t gonna wears dat!! It’s ******** gay!! stressed

But, Alfonso!! gonk

NO! scream He walks away to finish getting ready.

She sighs and pulls out her cell phone to text Sergio the news that Gio won’t wear the wing. stare  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:43 pm
Feeling the first rays of sunlight peek through the curtains and touch her closed eyelids. The elf curls up more in protest and tries to scooch in more towards her lovers body. eek Only to realize when she felt gravity take hold of her and her scrambling to grab the edge of the bed to prevent falling that he wasn't in bed. Once she got herself steady she looked around and indeed saw that he wasn't in bed, some things were picked up to prevent tripping, and a note on the nightstand left folded and her name written on it. She rubbed her crusty eyes and took the note as she walked to the restroom to wash up and get ready for the set. Grinning to herself at the words scribbled hastily in Showcases handwriting before putting it down by the sink and turning on the shower.

A little later she makes it down from her room to the designated room for the court scene. Seeing that off in one of the side rooms Gunter and Sergio were ready for her in makeup as she asked one of the gophers for a chai tea. yum_tea  

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

Sergio Gunter

Versatile Entrepreneur

6,000 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:01 pm
DARLING!! emotion_awesome Sergio rushes over to Anira and takes her arm. Walking her to his “chair of wonderment,” he helps her get seated, spins her around to the large mirrors and runs his fingers through her hair. SO…… what are we doing today? emotion_awesome Courtroom scene I see. He states as he quickly paged through the script and then gives his full attention back to his “subject.”

Gasps So shall we go for a Jackie-O?! emotion_awesome Something smart and mysterious behind some large dark sunglasses? Did she do it? Is she a key witness? emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:08 pm
*appears in a chair nearby the dressing room, sipping a black americano*
Needs whiskey...  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:18 pm
He practically crawls his way out of the dressing room since Gunter wouldn't stop being "handsy" with his inseam and it took all his self control not to punch him in the head. He already did his rage quite berserker mode yesterday and it was damn too early for it today.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:27 pm
eek Wayyyyyyyyy too early for this much energy when she used to much of it in the last 24hours. Where's my damn tea? ninja

As Serg plays with her hair and gives her options. She brings up her tablet to see just how big her part really is in here, depending on how much will be improv again. Honestly dear I think just simple and elegant will be sufficient. I do not even know if Dory will be called to the stand or not because my testimony is the only thing in here. Otherwise I would just be on someone's shoulder sleeping. sweatdrop

She thanks the gods when the gopher finally arrives with her tea and and cups her hands around it to warm her fingertips. Savoring the flavor as she sips.  

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

Sergio Gunter

Versatile Entrepreneur

6,000 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:40 pm
Rifles through the script and sees Anira is the Door Mouse. Minor part. stare But he plasters on a smile for her anywho. MmmKAY…… Just a little trim and a little blowout and…… emotion_awesome

Notices Hauk crawling and squeals with glee. He claps his hands together. O…M…G… On his hands and knees already!! emotion_awesome Rushes to Hauk and slaps him firmly on the a**. And FIRM too! Sergio purrs. emotion_kirakira

He tires to help Hauk to his feet and starts brushing him off making sure to run his hands all over the Viking while he speaks to Anira. And so I’m just gonna do a little trim and a blow out. 3nodding He purposefully winks at Hauk at the word “blowout.” Doesn’t that sound like oodles of fun? Hmmmmmm? wink  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games