Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Questions, Comments, and Concerns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:36 pm
Shadow - Dragon
Vigilia
Shadow - Dragon
Lv.10 Bug-type Pokemon with wings or Lv. 5 Pokemon that can know the move Ingrain
x1 Darkrai's Grimoire
x1 Dark or Ghost-type TM
x1 Black Glasses

Does Shedinja have wings? It might look like it does but then again...

Shedinja does not have wings, apparently, according to it's base category. it 'floats' being part ghost type and is just a husk. the things on the back aren't wings, just pieces of husk relating to the parts of the wings of ninjask that connect the wings to the body. Therefore, not wings.

I moved this here so not to muck up the horoscope thread. On Bulbapedia it mentions that Shedinja does have wings. I agree they do not use said wings to fly but they do technically have them. I'm going with your original statement and wont be picking it, this is more of a general question about the Pokemon.

In short: Is it only Pokemon with wings that are used to fly?

Sorry, that's our bad. When we said "with wings" we were referring to these two lists. In the past when we've used body types as a horroscope category we've provided links to the bulba list but we seem to have forgotten to do so for this one. That is why we're saying no to a shedinja claim.

You could claim a nincada instead and level it up until it evolves and claim a shedinja that way if you'd like, but you can't claim a shedinja. Sorry for the confusion!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:15 am
SpectralEternity
Shadow - Dragon
Lv.10 Bug-type Pokemon with wings or Lv. 5 Pokemon that can know the move Ingrain
x1 Darkrai's Grimoire
x1 Dark or Ghost-type TM
x1 Black Glasses

It's perfectly fine, like I said I get it. So since it's after Oct does the placeholder mean I still pick a Pokemon and TM or because I waited too long do I just collect the Grimoire and Glasses? (Again either is fine just curious)  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:50 am
Shadow - Dragon
SpectralEternity
Shadow - Dragon
x1 Darkrai's Grimoire
x1 Dark or Ghost-type TM
x1 Black Glasses

It's perfectly fine, like I said I get it. So since it's after Oct does the placeholder mean I still pick a Pokemon and TM or because I waited too long do I just collect the Grimoire and Glasses? (Again either is fine just curious)

You made the placeholder before October ended so you can claim everything offered in that horoscope  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:08 pm
SpectralEternity
So fo this month's claim, Kangaskhan is on the list for pokemon that can learn foresight. Can I use this sprite as a baby Kangaskhan?
User Image  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:45 pm
TheNihilisticBastard
SpectralEternity
So fo this month's claim, Kangaskhan is on the list for pokemon that can learn foresight. Can I use this sprite as a baby Kangaskhan?
User Image

That should be fine :0  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:55 pm
Just out of curiosity, is the guild going to update to include Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee functions such as replacing HMs like Cut with techniques that don't take up a move slot or the EXP via catching rather than just battling system?  

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:57 pm
blue carnal love
Just out of curiosity, is the guild going to update to include Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee functions such as replacing HMs like Cut with techniques that don't take up a move slot or the EXP via catching rather than just battling system?

Since the Let's Go games have only just been released as of last Thursday, the mods are still playing/reading up on them to see what features, if any, we will be bringing into the guild. We promise that if we make any updates to the guild, we will post them and announce it/poll opinions as we always have, but these things take time, lots of discussions, and planning, so please be patient with us, thanks! >w<;;  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:18 pm
SpectralEternity
Since the Let's Go games have only just been released as of last Thursday, the mods are still playing/reading up on them to see what features, if any, we will be bringing into the guild. We promise that if we make any updates to the guild, we will post them and announce it/poll opinions as we always have, but these things take time, lots of discussions, and planning, so please be patient with us, thanks! >w<;;

Oh, I wasn't trying to be pushy or anything. Sorry if it came off that way. I was just curious since there weren't any Pokemon Go additions to the guild that I know of and the games are kind of like a separate reboot/series from the main games. Also, yeah....I forgot that people are still probably trying to even get their hands on the game. Maybe binge watching Let's Go videos on YouTube isn't the best idea. xD;; Sorry about that.  

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:41 am
blue carnal love
SpectralEternity

Oh, I wasn't trying to be pushy or anything. Sorry if it came off that way. I was just curious since there weren't any Pokemon Go additions to the guild that I know of and the games are kind of like a separate reboot/series from the main games. Also, yeah....I forgot that people are still probably trying to even get their hands on the game. Maybe binge watching Let's Go videos on YouTube isn't the best idea. xD;; Sorry about that.

Haha no it's fine! I understand, there's a lot of hype and excitement and I'm glad you've been enjoying watching the videos! It is a cute game and I've been having fun playing through it. It was certainly intended to be a reboot for a wider audience I think in order to draw in the massive GO fanbase they've accumulated, which means simplifying a lot of features like wild pokemon encounters and stats and the like for younger and/or newer players. It's nice and not too complicated and I like the incentive and ease the game gives to literally catch em all lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:43 am
SpectralEternity
So I'm using an NPC's Sphiraoh to revert the twins to be around age 5 or 6 in appearance ( mentally they're still 16) But I wanted to know if I could apply that same RP effect to their Plusle and Minun and revert them back to eggs?
It just be an RP plot and after X number of posts, the eggs would "hatch" and they'ed be returned to normal. No Exp reset or anything.  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Lunia Lovelace

Hilarious Hunter

1,975 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:41 pm
SpectralEternity

just out of curiosity, is there a menu sprite for flurry? sorry i'm not pming you. my pm pages won't load.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:50 am
TheNihilisticBastard
SpectralEternity
So I'm using an NPC's Sphiraoh to revert the twins to be around age 5 or 6 in appearance ( mentally they're still 16) But I wanted to know if I could apply that same RP effect to their Plusle and Minun and revert them back to eggs?
It just be an RP plot and after X number of posts, the eggs would "hatch" and they'ed be returned to normal. No Exp reset or anything.

I think that should be fine, since you're keeping their xp and level the same when they hatch

Lunia Lovelace
SpectralEternity

just out of curiosity, is there a menu sprite for flurry? sorry i'm not pming you. my pm pages won't load.

Here's this one. There may be a newer one saved to another server but I think you can save this one and upload it elsewhere to get rid of the photobucket tag if you want

User Image  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:58 pm
SpectralEternity
Question for Spec

I'm considering replacing a character ~
I don't want to dissolve them as I don't need/want to have to get a new start.
The one they have is the one I want any possible replacement to have.
They have no badge.
Can I work out a plot where they have to retire and thus hand over all items/pokemon to a replacement OC?
And just edit the existing profile?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:03 am
Hi guys, quick question please!

With a mysterious incense, I fight the unevolved versions of the type right? So say, if it's a ground incense, I roll a Flygon or a nidoking, do I fight the baby forms? Such as Nidoran and Trapinch? Even if they aren't ground type?  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:49 am
I have a question about Dimension Shards. I was looking it up and saw:

- How to get Dimension Shards -
- Obtain four, six and then eight consecutive badges in another region, go to Route 1 and show them to Kakui [Note: can only be done once with each region, meaning only 6 total Dimension Shards can be obtained through this particular method ] -

I edited it to make it more compact. Do these stack? If it's for one shard each time but I already have eight badges from a region do I in turn get three or only one? Or am I just confusing myself?  
POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff