Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:47 pm
User Image

"Why can't anyone see me as the young woman I am?"

When Chilia said that it seemed like her parents didn't have faith on finding someone unless here the blonde gave a slight shrug. " No one back home really does to be honest." Luka said as she turned to look at the sea with her hands tucked into her back pockets. " My parents married young, in their late teens. All my older sisters married in their early twenties and found the person they were going to be with in high school. There are seven of us in total so when I entered high school most expected that I would follow the rest of my family, you could say my family put the bar a little high for me. Though I am nothing like my sisters." The blonde said as she tilted her head to the sky and let out a sigh. " Ugly duckling people use to call me when I was next to my sisters or if people found out who my sisters were and I can't blame them." The shorter female laughed. Her six sisters were popular and loved by all. They were almost flawless, the right clothes, makeup, hair, skin, height and personality.

Luka on the other hand was short, couldn't put makeup on to save her life, timid, shy, more of a tomboy and lacked people skills. " Unlike my sisters though I never looked for someone to be honest. People say I should try but... I don't know..." Luka never really thought about being with someone as she herself didn't know what her type was. She never been close to a boy besides one and that was Fisher. Though she might of lost that one person who shared the same feelings as her. Looking down at the sand she wondered if she lost her one chance of finding love. " Maybe I already lost my chance to find someone..." Luka mumbled to herself before she raised her head to look at Chilia, blushing a little. " S-Sorry I didn't mean to talk so much and bring down the mood!"

Crushing on: ...
Money: $2000
Mood:Fine
Wearing:Out and about

King of Relms

(ooc: Yeah I think it was called Love Lock?)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:58 pm
tokyoloverTM
User Image
User Image
____Chilia just looked at her as she explained her family situation "Personally I would expect when the family is that big they all would at to fall in line...but theres always bound to be a rebel...in every family i've seen theres always one person whom wants to be the rebel or is the rebel" she stated "Not that theres anything wrong with being a rebel" she stated with a chuckle. "Besides....Let me tell ya the secret" she stated looking at the sea her arms still on her hips "Whats so great about being like everyone else anyways" she stated as she glanced to Luka "Nothing fun or exciting ever happens when you play by the rules or follow the path given by others" she told her "I mean, Most of things in this world are based around someone being 'different'" she explained "So personally I would say embrace being difference and be happy about it....maybe not the whole ugly duckling name thing...thats just kinda rude and cruel" she stated.
____"As im sure you've noticed, Im not normal in any means neccessary,I got a Tail which is 100% real and not fake..like the ears....they don't go well with any of my outfits when they real ears...so fake ears but still a real tail" she explaiend before coughing "got off topic there sorry, but ahem, Im not normal but when i grew up, I was forced to be just like everyone else, normal, want to go swimming, hide your tail and ears and go to a comunity pool, wat to go play, go to school with other humans" she stated before smirking "Life was totally boring, which is why I'm here now, I broke out of that boring style that my parents wanted and I've never felt better, Hell I don't even have someone to call my own, nothing wrong with it as long as our happy honstly" she finished before stretching her arms upward making a small grunting sound "Eh theres plenty of fish in the sea, After all, if life gave you only one someone, then life wouldn't be interesting, the whole point of life is to give challenges and im sure thats one...finding someone to be with" she stated before laughing "thats something you have to worry about, Optimism is one of my best traits....Well i think so anyways"

☼ Relationship status: Single
☼Money: $250
☼Outfit: _Beach attire
☼Current Location: Lune Beach
☼Company: None
☼Profile Link: Here
☼OOC/LOG
(language of Gods):Love lock...and Love's Orchard sensing a theme of where i'll find u XD  

King of Relms

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:33 pm
User Image

Luka a rebel? She personally wouldn't call herself that but if anyone was the rebel in Luka's family it would be Luka as she was the only one who didn't follow the rest of her families foot steps. Thinking back to high school she did get into a couple of fights, though she never started them. She simple stood up for those in need and took the hits. The thought about it made the blonde rub the back of her head as she remembered some of the hits to the head. Luka looked over to Chilia as she said she would tell her a secret and listened to what the taller woman had to say. Embrace being different and be happy about it. Thinking about it, Luka was never really happy when with other people as she was always hiding, scared to say anything as in the past people have always judged her.

As Chilia talked about her tail and fake ears, Luka looked at her tail then her ears as she explained that in the pass Chilia had to hide her tail for others to fit in and be normal. Slowly Luka looked back at the sea and thought over what Chilia had said to her. Luka came to this island to start a new life, in hopes of finding herself but all she has been doing was hiding just like back home. Nothing had changed. Her life was a just on a loop just like back at London. Luka wanted to change, she was going to have to start doing so even if it was baby steps she was going to change for the better. She did not come to this island for love but herself. If she happened to find love, great but if not she was not going to let that drag her down. She still had feelings for Fisher and she wanted to find him to apologize to him. If he no longer had feelings for her or moved on sure Luka would be upset but she wasn't going to revolve her whole world around it. Hell she was still young! Luka turned back to the tailed woman and smiled brightly. " Your optimism is truly great Chilia." Luka said with a bright smile before raising a fist to the air. " I will embrace who I really am! No more hiding! No more holding back! I am....I... I AM BLODDY LUKA WILLFER!"

Mood:Encouraged

King of Relms

(ooc: lol yeah I love my romance and drama XD)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:00 pm
tokyoloverTM
User Image
User Image
____Chilia would watch as the girl would start to think, seemingly deep in thought only to suddenly look at her and smile throwing her fist in the air, which caused Chilia to chuckle with a grin. "hee hee, good for ya, and thanks" she stated being grateful someone agreed about her optimism. She would yell out who she was, even making it seem like she meant it. "Thats the spirit Luka" she stated watching her cheer herself up "So What does your true self want to do?" she asked as she was wondering if she was going to start immediately to start a new life or gradually shift into it which both processed worked but would work differently for each person, As for chilia, she was more of the instant change which of course she preferred that method because it was fast. She was very fast paced about what she wanted and did,by no means was she impatient but she enjoyed the challenge of doing things quickly or things being fast.
____Chilia was genuinely glad the girl was allowing herself to be happy as she was and not resisting the urge to be herself, even though she had no idea if the girl preferred trying to fit in or not, Chilia had ran into people like that before and it was a pain in the butt to try and help them because they often complained about their situations but were unwilling to change it, those people were beyond her advice help, but the girl seemed pretty pumped about changing how she lived, more optimistic. Chilia would smile before she would tap her chin, a thought came into her mind, Distractions ahoy as a person on a ship would say "Hey...don't mean to go off topic..but whats it like to have siblings by the way?" she asked seemingly curious,. Leave it to chilia to be easily distracted and random at important times, part of her charm one could guess or the only thing not apart of her charm.

☼OOC/LOG
(language of Gods):lol yeeep i can tell by these two guilds alone XD  

King of Relms

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:22 pm
User Image

Luka lowered her fist and let out a sigh as she felt her heart race. She didn't mean to yell like that but she had to admit it felt good. She just had this burst of energy all the sudden, felt more confidant in herself and it felt great. "Eh? What does my new self want to do?" Luka crossed her arms and thought about it for a moment, she didn't get that far though. " That is a good question... What do I want to do?" Luka had no idea. She had always just been a hermit crab so she was not sure how she should change herself. " Well... I have always wanted people to see me as the young woman as I am and not a kid nor boy so... I guess I could start there? How is the next question." She was in no real rush really, she had time and baby steps were most likely best for this little British girl.

" What is it like to have siblings? Well..." Luka thought about it for a moment as she came from a big family and all her siblings were girls. " I guess its adventure every day?" Luka said with a laugh as she thought about it more. " Every day is different. One day you all could be best friends, having a great time and the next day you want to kill one another." The shorter woman laughed again and ruffled her blonde hair. " Though because I am the youngest out of the all seven I didn't get as much time with them as I would of liked... Still we get along fine even though I am different from them." Luka looked at Chilia and gave her a smile. " I take it you are a only child?"

King of Relms

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:22 pm
tokyoloverTM
User Image
User Image
____ Chilia just chuckled as she lowered her fist and seemed to cross her arms in thought "Yep, though i said true self..but new self works too i guess" she stated crossing her arms. soon the girl would go on about having people view her differently "Thats an...interesting start, normally that just comes naturally but i guess thats a goal to have" she explained smiling. the truth was Chilia always believed how people changed overtime by their actions and attire, which Chilia could agree that attire could help with her goal. "well, i suppose you can change your attire and figure if one wants a complete change, the clothes could make quick change, the figure on the other hand would take a while" she stated taping her chin thinking.
____ "yea whats it like?" she asked before she would listen to her speak about having siblings, mainly from the youngest perspective. "Ah....it sounds like it would be random fun but also could be annoying, guess not everything has only positive ends" she stated with a shrug. "hm me?" she asked before chucking "Yeaaa, I mean many wolves often have a few...but since my parents were trying to be 'normal' so they stuck with one kid because if they had anymore we might be too hard to control via normal-ism" she explained giving a sigh "would have loved to have a younger sibling honestly but what can ya do about that" she stated giving a smile and shrugging.

☼OOC/LOG
(language of Gods):lol yeeep i can tell by these two guilds alone XD  

King of Relms

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:41 pm
User Image

" New attire and figure?" The blonde looked down at what she was wearing, tugging on the bottom of her shirt a little. Back home her mother always tried putting Luka into more girly things but Luka was never a big fan of it. In high school because she went to a private school she had to wear a uniform so she had to wear a skirt. She was always made fun it because she looked like a boy in a skirt so Luka never did wear girly clothes in fear of being laughed at. That and it was harder for her to climb trees and run around in heels and a skirt. " I guess I could dress more like a girl though... I don't really suit it." Luka mumbled to herself as she tried to think what girl style of clothing would look good on here. As figure Luka had no clue how she would fix that. She was short, skinny and flat chested. Maybe working out and eating the right food would give her more of a woman figure? Grow her hair out? Luka wasn't sure how that would all play out.

Chilia said something about wolves and her tail made more seance now. She was a werewolf or wolf shape shiftier. The blonde wasn't about to ask what Chilia was as that would be rude she thought. Some people who were not human did not liked to be asked that question so Luka never asked as she believed if they wanted her to know they would tell her. " Ah... I guess I can understand that." Luka said as she nodded her head a little. " Maybe one younger sibling would be nice but seven is a bit much. especially Christmas." She giggled.

King of Relms

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:03 pm
tokyoloverTM
User Image
User Image
____Chilia tipped her head as she looked at her, her hand was on her chin as she looked at her "hmmm, I mean, an outfit doesn't have to be girly for people to see you as a girl, Personally, Adding extensions to your hair or growing it out may possibly help the girly appearance, as most short haired girls i've met often go for the tom-boy look, something I've yet to fully understand in human girls" she explained giving a shrug "But for me when I pick outfits, i just pick what I look good in, even if it is girly or not, I mean I bought a wedding dress a few years back because i loved how it looked" she stated looking upward as she thought, "Though i will admit, alot of my outfits do have some sort of frills or fluff to them...must be something i like to have on outfits" she stated muttering to herself "But in any case, besides the hair extending, one could probably start adding light makeup or something Never used the stuff before but i've seen it work wonders in completely changing someones appearance...heck even saw a video where a man did it and looked like a woman after because of how skilled he was" she explained seemingly happy about the thought that was even possible.
____ BAck to reality against her own mind which would have gone forever on the topic of outfits, because she had too many outfits to scare most people. "its unfortunate honestly, but I've had fun on my own traveling, not needing to worry about someone whom could get hurt or fall behind, that would have slowed me down alot, but of course if i did i'd of slowed down for em" she explained before chuckling "Yea i can see how Christmas would be chaotic, Personally the only way i've celebrated Christmas was putting on a Christmas outfit and running around giving kids presents, I mean most people look at me funny but i figure that would be the closest thing to having a Christmas with others since i don't visit my family much hehe" she stated chuckling. "but you must get alot of presents since you have so many siblings" she stated

☼OOC/LOG
(language of Gods):the links are for you to see them luka wont be able to see em tho XD  

King of Relms

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Dark Lord Everfear

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:27 am
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image

Leon had arrived at the beach at around 3:00 that afternoon, dressed in a pair of knee-length blue swimming trunks and sandals. Naturally, Molly was with him. Her tail was wagging as she ran around, frolicking on the beach and splashing in the water. Clearly, she was excited to be here... And of course, Leon had brought the water-breathing potion he had bought. He had explained to Molly that he'd be underwater for a while, but not to worry about him... and she seemed to understand. She was a little smarter than most dogs.

Leon's heart was pounding with excitement as he waited for Cassandra to show up. He was eagerly looking forward to spending some more time with her, getting to know her better. Not only that, but he knew that swimming underwater without any scuba gear would be an amazing experience, one that would inspire his writing. As he waited for her to show up, he played with Molly - throwing an old red frisbee and watching as she ran to fetch it.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:54 am
User Image

xxxx❄ ♚ Cassandra Ice ♚ ❄xxxx
xxxxThe Ice Huntressxxxx

”The last thing you'll feel before you breathe your last is my cold kiss...”

Residence: 1506 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Huntress / Flutist / Pezzle's Potions Sales Associate

▂▂ ⊴ ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ⊵ ▂▂

-- Enter --

Before the stroll to the beach, she had scoured around her room in her mansion for her two-piece swimsuit, and it was of a high-end brand thanks to her connections. But she was also a buttoned-up shirt and a pair of shorts on top of that, together with flip-flops as her footwear, and her straw hat and black sunglasses. Other than her small tote bag carrying some things, there was nothing else for her to bring. Because it was now around 4 PM, it was close to late afternoon, meaning the sun would set after an hour or two. For now, it was time for her to enjoy the sights and sounds of the beach, especially the cool sea and the damp sand. Nothing like this would keep her relaxed for days, unless there would be something urgent to attend to.

She spotted Leon together with Molly, the dog entertained with the frisbee, and immediately, she half-jogged towards them both. "I see that you two are having fun," her tone was a teasing one as a compliment. "I also brought my polaroid camera along with me, since I'm in the mood to take some pictures. Gotta make the memories last, you know?"

Mood: a bit too playful
Company: Leon and Molly
Money: $16.00 (Wallet) ; $900.00 (Bank Account)
OOC: Outer outfit and swimsuit

Dark Lord Everfear

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Dark Lord Everfear

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:42 am
((Sorry there are no pictures. I'm posting from an XBox right now, but I will go back and edit later when I can get onto a computer. Also, let me know if there's anything you want added or changed!))

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Checking his watch, Leon saw that it was around 4PM... In a few hours, the sun would be setting. The sunset was always so lovely over the ocean, especially on a warm evening like this. And there was nothing Leon loved more than sitting on the beach and watching the sunset. He usually didn't have anyone to watch the sunset with except for Molly - but now that Cassandra was here, things would be different.

Suddenly, Leon heard a female voice... He swivelled around to see Cassandra herself. He whistled appreciatively at her - she was looking beautiful. "Hey, Cassie - it's so good to see you again!" he exclaimed. Upon seeing Cassie, Molly temporarily forgot about the frisbee, leaving it laying in the sand. She ran over to Cassie and brushed up against her, tail wagging happily. She looked up at her expectantly, as if wordlessly demanding to be pet.

Leon smiled when Cassandra mentioned bringing her camera. "That's good. I'm in the mood to take pictures myself, so I brought my GoPro." he said, holding up the camera for her to see. It had been quite an expensive camera, but it was worth it, in his opinion. It was able to take crystal-clear videos and pictures without any motion blur... and best of all, it would work underwater as well.

"Want to take a picture together?" asked Leon happily. He stood next to Cassandra, wrapping his arm around her and placing his face next to hers - then, using his camera, he took a few selfies of both of them. Looking at the camera, he saw that they hadn't turned out half bad. "Just let me know when you're ready to drink that potion, all right?" he asked her kindly. He looked forward to exploring the depths of the ocean with her - but he knew she might want to have a bit of fun here on dry land first.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:10 am
User Image

xxxx❄ ♚ Cassandra Ice ♚ ❄xxxx
xxxxThe Ice Huntressxxxx

”The last thing you'll feel before you breathe your last is my cold kiss...”

Residence: 1506 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Huntress / Flutist / Pezzle's Potions Sales Associate

Judging by the whistle, Leon enjoyed the sight of her outfit, though Molly was an excited puppy asking for her attention as well. Cassandra squatted a bit to give the retriever that much needed attention, giving her a pat, before listening to the man mentioning that he also brought a camera along as well. "Oh, never thought that you are eager in photography," she commented before standing back up, though as she was about to pick up her camera when he asked to take a picture. With that, she nodded, allowing close proximity as he took some pictures with his camera. At the question on whether it is time to take a dip on the sea, that's when she hummed, letting go of him. "Hmmm... I wanna take some pictures of my own as well."

After fetching the camera from her bag, she took one picture of the dog, and the ink paper slid out as it was slowly printing the picture. Cassie smiled, knowing that her first effort was not bad, before calling out to him. "May I take a few pictures of you, too? The sunlight does provide an effect to your picture," she said, before preparing to take a few shots of him with the camera. After that, she ended up doing the same for herself, the slight breeze whipping her hair, so the strands slightly concealed her face. More importantly, there was the smell of the ocean wafting close to her nose, a sure sign that the beach was in good shape. All in all, there was a total of six pictures taken; more would be coming later on.

"Okay... Time for the little dip in the water," Cassie finally announced as she gradually divested herself of her clothing, revealing her two piece underneath. The fair-haired maiden was sure that Leon's naked abs would also be stunning.

Mood: a bit too playful
Company: Leon and Molly
Money: $16.00 (Wallet) ; $900.00 (Bank Account)
OOC: Outer outfit and swimsuit

Dark Lord Everfear

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:10 pm
User Image

Growing her hair out, putting things in her hair and make up? All these things she had heard before time and time again by her family and she had somewhat tried in the past. The reason she kept her hair short was because she didn't want to deal with doing it up all the time. She could barely braid string if she wanted to, let alone hair. As for adding things to her hair she just felt slightly childish for doing so. The odd time she will put pins in her hair to push her bangs away but nothing fancy. As for makeup... Oh Luka had the hardest time with it. She has tried in the past bu she always ends up stabbing her eye with the makeup tools and just end up looking like a clown. Her sisters would have to do it for her when they had family dinners or events, that was the only time she would have makeup and Luka would end up forgetting she had it on and be rubbing it off the who event. " I am useless when it comes to all those..." Luka said with a nervous laugh before letting out a sigh. " But... I guess I could try. Start out small." There was always the internet to help her along the way right?

" I guess compared to smaller families. Its kind of the norm with my family as there is a lot in my family along with my parents work partners." Luka's family was not rich but enough of a higher class to afford thier children to go to a good private school in London. "Honestly it can be overwhelming. It does not feel as close to some families I guess." The blonde shrugged before letting out a laugh as Chilia explained one Christmas she gave out presents to children. " Really? Thats so sweet. I bet the children loved it. Those are the kind of things that I love about the holidays."

King of Relms

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:38 pm
tokyoloverTM
User Image
User Image
____Chilia chuckled when the girl said she was useless when it came to such things "Honestly, I kinda suck at makeup and all as well, personally for the life of me i struggle with simply lipstick that's why i go all natural" sh stated laughing "As for my hair, I usually keep my hair straight and such only adding my ribbon which resembles the ears, other than that i don't add em, and besides personally i feel like letting ones hair grow long and stay straight is probably the best option...I mean i prefer it...its freeing and less tangles" she explained. "Small should work....wat did you have in mind for small?" she asked.
____ "guess every families different, which i assumed but never really paid attention to noticing" she answered as she would continue to look at the girl when she was explaining the family concept. she explained it wasn't as close as most families, "aaah....guess when you ave Alot of friends or family, you got to split the caring between everyone thus imma guess lesslove to go around?" she stated seemingly trying to guess why. she would soon hear the response to chilias Christmas idea that she enacted awhile back "You bet they did, the parents...not so much because i was a stranger, but he kids were singing those...christmas songs humans love to sing during that time of year, Honestly i enjoyed it the day so much i ended up staying in the outfit all day and even planned to go do it this year as well as well as a Halloween idea" she stated chuckling.
☼OOC/LOG
(language of Gods):  

King of Relms

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Dark Lord Everfear

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:49 am
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image

Leon had indeed enjoyed the sight of Cassandra in her outfit... but he couldn't wait to see her take it off, and reveal the bathing suit underneath. When she pet Molly, the golden retriever licked her face playfully, tail wagging. "Well, I'm not exactly a professional photographer..." admitted Leon with a grin. [n]"But being a writer, I look for inspiration everywhere I go. I take my camera with me everywhere, just in case I see something that catches my attention that I can record it. Sometimes, I find inspiration in the most unlikely of places!"

"That's fine with me... take as many pictures as you want to." said Leon happily. When Cassie pointed the camera at Molly, she could seemingly tell she was having her picture taken. She sat on her haunches facing the camera, a goofy smile on her face. Leon's eyes widened as he watched the ink paper slide out of the camera. "Wow... I haven't seen a camera like that in quite a while! That has to be an antique." His own camera, of course, was a fully digital one. When he took a picture, he'd have to connect it to a computer via USB to view and print or upload the pictures.

"Yes, of course you can! Go ahead..." answered Leon kindly, when Cassie asked if she could photograph him. He struck poses as she took pictures of him, doing his best to look suave and seductive, like a male model... He was sure that he ended up looking quite silly, though. He then watched as she took pictures of herself - no doubt, she was much more photogenic than he was.

Leon couldn't help but gaze longingly at Cassandra as she stripped out of her clothing, his eyes roaming up and down her body He let out another whistle upon seeing her in her two-piece bathing suit. She was stunningly beautiful, nothing short of a Goddess in the flesh. "Wow! Have you ever thought about becoming a model?" he asked. "You're drop-dead gorgeous!" He then took off his own t-shirt, revealing his slender yet fit chest.

Leon then pulled out the potion he had purchased earlier. He pulled the cork from the vial, then raised it in a toast to Cassie. "To friendship, happiness, and a brighter future!" he proclaimed. "I don't know what tomorrow will bring, but I know it's going to be great!"

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games