Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Ravenclaw Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:52 am
User Image

( Scottish MugglebornRavenclaw PrefectFifth Year Seeker ) xxx

Hey, I нeαr тнe voιce oғ α preαcнer ғroм тнe вαcĸ rooм
                                                        Cαllιɴɢ мy ɴαмe αɴd I ғollow jυѕт тo ғιɴd yoυ
                                                        I тrαce тнe ғαιтн тo α вroĸeɴ dowɴ тelevιѕιoɴ αɴd pυт oɴ тнe weαтнer
                                                        Aɴd I've тrαιɴed мyѕelғ тo ɢιve υp oɴ тнe pαѕт 'cαυѕe
                                                        I ғroze ιɴ тιмe вeтweeɴ нeαrѕeѕ αɴd cαѕĸeтѕ
                                                        Loѕт coɴтrol wнeɴ I pαɴιcĸed αт тнe αcιd тeѕт

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ π ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Edgar quicked took after the snitch.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

'Cαυѕe I'м ѕleepιɴɢ ιɴ тнe вαcĸ oғ α тαхι
                                                        I'м ѕcreαмιɴɢ ғroм мy вedrooм wιɴdow eveɴ ιғ ιтѕ ɢoɴɴα ĸιll мe
                                                        Woĸe υp тнιѕ мorɴιɴɢ eαrly вeғore мy ғαмιly
                                                        Froм тнιѕ dreαм wнere ѕнe wαѕ тryιɴɢ тo ѕнow мe
                                                        How α lιғe cαɴ мove ғroм тнe dαrĸɴeѕѕ: Sнe ѕαιd тo ɢeт вeттer

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - SY 2043xx

Position : Seeker
                                                        AC : 17
                                                        Modifiers : (+7 Spot) (+7 Catch)
                                                        Special Skills : Deft Dodger, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                        Lives : O O O
                                                        Final Roll : .22. (spotted) 1/3

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:10 pm
User Image

♪♫
SONORAxxxMEYLINGxxxLI

second year || Ravenclaw || halfblood
Music club || Quidditch

Knowing that Edgar and possibly Nico would soon be after the snitch as well, Sona kept her eyes on the tiny golden ball, determined to get there first.

Position: seeker
Total roll: --
Chasing: 2/3

Stats:
AC: 13
Modifiers: +3 to spotting the snitch, +1 to catching (17+ to spot, 21+ to catch)
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Dang Healthy, Sharp Eyes
Lives: <3 <3 <3 <3

I am built with paper, made to soar in the sky.
I am always looking for an adventure.
It does not matter where the breeze will carry me.
I shall glide on along to see what there's to be.
♫♪
"Paper Plane's Adventure" by V.K. Lyrics by Tanoshibe on YouTube

addaellis

Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:48 pm
User Image
                                                Sunny came home to her favorite room
                                                Sunny sat down in the kitchen
                                                She opened a book and a box of tools
                                                Sunny came home with a mission

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

ƑƖƦƧƬ ƳЄƛƦ || ƤƲƦЄƁԼƠƠƊ || ƦƛƔЄƝƇԼƛƜ

════════════════════════

Lillith missed the tossup, and so she raced down the pitch, trying to catch up to Iggy to steal the quaffle.

AC: 12
                                                Modifiers: +2 to everything +0 to Scoring and Stealing
                                                Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
                                                Lives: ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
                                                Final Roll: --
                                                -/3

════════════════════════

Thinking: I'm going to mess this up...
                                                OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Sunny came home with a list of names
                                                She didn't believe in transcendence
                                                And it's time for a few small repairs, she said
                                                Sunny came home with a vengeance

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:49 pm
User Image
                                                Sunny came home to her favorite room
                                                Sunny sat down in the kitchen
                                                She opened a book and a box of tools
                                                Sunny came home with a mission

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

ƑƖƦƧƬ ƳЄƛƦ || ƤƲƦЄƁԼƠƠƊ || ƦƛƔЄƝƇԼƛƜ

════════════════════════

Lillith grinned as she snagged the quaffle. Turning, she raced toward the hoops.

Modifiers: +2 to everything +0 to Scoring and Stealing
                                                Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
                                                Lives: ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
                                                Final Roll: 16 (Stolen!)
                                                1/3

════════════════════════

Thinking: I'm going to mess this up...
                                                OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Sunny came home with a list of names
                                                She didn't believe in transcendence
                                                And it's time for a few small repairs, she said
                                                Sunny came home with a vengeance

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
Fuzzymelonlord rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)

Fuzzymelonlord

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:13 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Company
Fellow Ravenclaws
Mood
Optimistic

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Eirian noticed Lilith flying with the ball and quickly sped over to attempt to steal it back.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
OOC
AC: 14
Modifiers: +2 Hitting Bludgers
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
Lives: ♡ ♡ ♡
Final Roll: --

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

username goes here

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:46 pm
User Image

( Scottish MugglebornRavenclaw PrefectFifth Year Seeker ) xxx

Hey, I нeαr тнe voιce oғ α preαcнer ғroм тнe вαcĸ rooм
                                                        Cαllιɴɢ мy ɴαмe αɴd I ғollow jυѕт тo ғιɴd yoυ
                                                        I тrαce тнe ғαιтн тo α вroĸeɴ dowɴ тelevιѕιoɴ αɴd pυт oɴ тнe weαтнer
                                                        Aɴd I've тrαιɴed мyѕelғ тo ɢιve υp oɴ тнe pαѕт 'cαυѕe
                                                        I ғroze ιɴ тιмe вeтweeɴ нeαrѕeѕ αɴd cαѕĸeтѕ
                                                        Loѕт coɴтrol wнeɴ I pαɴιcĸed αт тнe αcιd тeѕт

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ π ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Edgar gritted his teeth when Sonora was advancing, he had to get there faster than her.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

'Cαυѕe I'м ѕleepιɴɢ ιɴ тнe вαcĸ oғ α тαхι
                                                        I'м ѕcreαмιɴɢ ғroм мy вedrooм wιɴdow eveɴ ιғ ιтѕ ɢoɴɴα ĸιll мe
                                                        Woĸe υp тнιѕ мorɴιɴɢ eαrly вeғore мy ғαмιly
                                                        Froм тнιѕ dreαм wнere ѕнe wαѕ тryιɴɢ тo ѕнow мe
                                                        How α lιғe cαɴ мove ғroм тнe dαrĸɴeѕѕ: Sнe ѕαιd тo ɢeт вeттer

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - SY 2043xx

Position : Seeker
                                                        AC : 17
                                                        Modifiers : (+7 Spot) (+7 Catch)
                                                        Special Skills : Deft Dodger, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                        Lives : O O O
                                                        Final Roll : .22. (spotted) 2/3

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Trickblues rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)

Trickblues

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:17 pm
User Image
User Image
JONAH CASTOR LANE
Half-BloodRavenclawSecond YearTwelve Years OldThe Daily DragonReserve Beater

» Fall 2043 » Quidditch Pitch » With: Ravenclaws
» Status: On the Defensive

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

Jonah cursed under his breath when the bludger completely missed Iggy. What was that about?! He’d been practicing so hard the past year he’d thought he’d gotten better than this. Was it the caffeine throwing him off after all? His knee? He didn’t have time to think about it, as his team had the quaffle and Lillith was already being chased down. He sped on his broom to the nearest bludger and shot it at Eirian, hoping to keep him off Lillith’s tail.

═════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
Position: Blue Beater
Modifiers: +2 Blocking Shots, +1 EXP, (-1 HURT)
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Hold the Line, Dang Healthy
Lives: ♡ ♡ ♡

Total Roll: 7, MISS
Fuzzymelonlord

Hm, a curious mind, an adventurous spirit!
Oh, you could do so well in so many places, my boy
Legacy or not, I see you going far
But, let's see then... I think, for you, it'll be

Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:10 pm
User Image

♪♫
SONORAxxxMEYLINGxxxLI

second year || Ravenclaw || halfblood
Music club || Quidditch

Sonora pulled out of her dive before she lost control, more focused on the tiny golden ball than she was on even her own safety at the moment. She was almost close enough, now if she could just catch the snitch, her entire day would be made.

Position: seeker
Total roll: --
Chasing: 3/3

Stats:
Modifiers: +3 to spotting the snitch, +1 to catching (17+ to spot, 21+ to catch)
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Dang Healthy, Sharp Eyes
Lives: <3 <3 <3 <3

I am built with paper, made to soar in the sky.
I am always looking for an adventure.
It does not matter where the breeze will carry me.
I shall glide on along to see what there's to be.
♫♪
"Paper Plane's Adventure" by V.K. Lyrics by Tanoshibe on YouTube

addaellis

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:06 pm
User ImageUser Image

вα¢к тσ тнє ѕтяєєт ∂σωи тσ συя fєєт
                                                  ℓσѕιиg тнє fєєℓιиg σf fєєℓιиg υиιqυє, ∂σ уσυ киσω ωнαт ι мєαи؟
                                                  вα¢к тσ тнє ρℓα¢є ωнєяє ωє υѕє∂ тσ ѕαу
                                                  'мαи ιт fєєℓѕ gσσ∂ тσ fєєℓ тнιѕ ωαу,' иσω ι киσω ωнαт ι мєαи

spaceKiery got everybody's attention with an amplified whistle and some sparks from her wand. Once everyone had eyes on her, she gestured towards the ground so the team could gather there. "Okay, guys! Good tryout, I'll have the team lineup posted A.S.A.P! For now, uh. Maybe take a minute to do some cooldown stretches, then hit the showers?" Cooldown stretches! Another thing to incorporate! She needed to write to Navi and ask advice on yoga poses to lead everybody through for this. Right after she talked to Maisie and figured out the team.

'¢αυѕє ιт'ѕ иιиє ιи тнє αfтєяиσσи
                                                  уσυя єуєѕ αяє тнє ѕιzє σf тнє мσσи
                                                  уσυ ¢συℓ∂ '¢αυѕє уσυ ¢αи ѕσ уσυ ∂σ
                                                  ωє'яє fєєℓιиg ѕσ gσσ∂ נυѕт тнє ωαу тнαт ωє ∂σ
                                                  ωнєи ιт'ѕ иιиє ιи тнє αfтєяиσσи

xxxRAVENCLAW CHASER - CAPTAINxxx
                                                  AC: 20
                                                  Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                                  Mods: (+8 to Stealing)
                                                  Lives:

Currently: Action
                                                  Final Roll: ##

xxxScorexxx
                                                  00 to 00
                                                  TIED

The Forgotten Weasley

Julian Galaksylph

Winsome Fey

Diamond Wales

Kungfudemoness

murruelecreuset

addaellis

TrickBlues

Fuzzymelonlord

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:09 pm
Ravenclaw Quidditch Team

Team Captain
Kiery Hemlock

Team Vice Captain
Maisie Thorburn

Keeper
Tyler Blade

Chasers
Kiery Hemlock
Masie Thorburn
Leah League

Seeker
Edgar Farquarson

Beaters
Charlotte Jenkins
Jonah Lane

Reserves
Ignatius Hepburn - Reserve Chaser
Samuli Farquarson - Reserve Keeper
Nicodemus Lovette - Reserve Seeker #1
Sonora Li - Reserve Seeker #2
Lillith Whitethorne - Reserve Beater #1
Eirian Ivers - Reserve Beater #2

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:36 pm
User ImageUser Image

вα¢к тσ тнє ѕтяєєт ∂σωи тσ συя fєєт
                                            ℓσѕιиg тнє fєєℓιиg σf fєєℓιиg υиιqυє, ∂σ уσυ киσω ωнαт ι мєαи؟
                                            вα¢к тσ тнє ρℓα¢є ωнєяє ωє υѕє∂ тσ ѕαу
                                            'мαи ιт fєєℓѕ gσσ∂ тσ fєєℓ тнιѕ ωαу,' иσω ι киσω ωнαт ι мєαи

spaceKiery sighed as she stepped onto the pitch, a mixture of conflicting emotions hovering over her like a cloud. The feeling was so overpowering, in fact, that a couple of times she found herself looking up to see if there was an actual physical manifestation of her anxiety hanging around. Oh, sure, she knew enough about real magic now to scoff a little at the concept of such a thing, but she also knew she was an actual witch and who's to say that she couldn't have accidentally done such a thing? She was pretty sure if her mother (and gods, she hadn't thought of the woman in ages) would swear she could see the cloud, or that her aura was the wrong color, or something was clinging to her back. And it did sort of feel that way, but she also knew there was no way the woman could've really seen any of those things. Being a real witch was weird when you'd been raised by... well, fake ones.

spaceMaybe real and fake weren't the best terms to use, the best way to frame it. But now wasn't really the time to delve into the complexities of that particular existential crisis. She had tryouts to open. And a team to put together, and then wrangle into something approaching competency. She wasn't so sure about that last one. Not because anything was wrong with the team itself, she just... wasn't sure she was the best captain. But she had to try anyway. Running a hand through her hair, she set up the table with the forms. Feeling a bit restless, she figured she might as well start running through her sun salutation. She'd still be opening practices with those. She didn't think she'd had very many good ideas as a captain, but that one checked out. She was pretty sure.

'¢αυѕє ιт'ѕ иιиє ιи тнє αfтєяиσσи
                                            уσυя єуєѕ αяє тнє ѕιzє σf тнє мσσи
                                            уσυ ¢συℓ∂ '¢αυѕє уσυ ¢αи ѕσ уσυ ∂σ
                                            ωє'яє fєєℓιиg ѕσ gσσ∂ נυѕт тнє ωαу тнαт ωє ∂σ
                                            ωнєи ιт'ѕ иιиє ιи тнє αfтєяиσσи

xxxRAVENCLAW CHASER - CAPTAINxxx
                                            AC: 20
                                            Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                            Mods: (+8 to Stealing)
                                            Lives:

Currently: Action
                                            Final Roll: ##

xxxScorexxx
                                            00 to 00
                                            TIED

[b]Username:[/b]
                                            [b]Character's Name:[/b]
                                            [b]House:[/b]
                                            [b]Year:[/b]
                                            [b]Advanced Flying I:[/b] (yes or no)
                                            [b]Advanced Flying II:[/b] (yes or no)
                                            [b]Years of Previous Quidditch playing:[/b] (0-6)
                                            [b]Any Special Skill:[/b] (max of 3)
                                            [b]First Choice Position:[/b]
                                            [b]Second Choice Position:[/b]

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:01 pm
User ImageUser Image
Leah Ruby League
Ravenclaw Seventh Year Chaser
Seventeen Years Old - Pureblood - Dancer
Younger Sister

Location : Quidditch Pitch - Ravenclaw Tryouts (2044)

Leah was still very angry about her brother's response to finding out she was playing Quidditch. It was her final year and she was not about to quit just because he didn't approve of her choices. Just like when she adopted that cat from her transfiguration exam. Thomas was hated at first but soon everyone just accepted him.

Walking onto the field Leah knew her brother was just going to have to deal with the fact she played the sport. Grabbing a form she quickly filled it out with her usual information. This was her last year and she would be damned if she was not going to play. Besides better to have no regrets then to regret that she gave up Quidditch when the team needed it. Even if it was just one more year.

- - - - - - - - - -

Username: murruelecreuset
                                                Character's Name: Leah League
                                                House: Ravenclaw
                                                Year: Seventh Year
                                                Advanced Flying I: Yes
                                                Advanced Flying II: Yes
                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: Two
                                                Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                First Choice Position: Chaser
                                                Second Choice Position: Anywhere I'm needed.

- - - - - - - - - -

Company : Ravenclaw teammates...

OOC : - - -
                                                Stealing / Passing: --- - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: --
                                                AC: 16
                                                Modifiers: +6 AC, +6 Stealing, +6 Shooting, +4 Other (Exp + Flying)
                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Well now, what to do with you, hm?
                                                I see a lot of spirit, a strong backbone
                                                But I also see a quick mind and a curious nature
                                                I think you'll do best in
                                                Ravenclaw!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:00 pm
And so they say, Lord, for everything a reason
For every ending a new beginning
Oh so they say, baby, for everything a reason
And so they say, baby, for everything a reason
And those who loved before will be brought back together
Yeah, those who loved before will be brought back together

User Image
MAISIƐ
HƐAƬHƐR
ƬHORƁURƝ

HALFBLOOD RAVENCLAW │ SIXTH YEAR PREFECT │ CHASER

Maisie made her way out onto the pitch, trying not to think about the fact that next year she would be running everything. At least she'd only have one year of the anxiety of being captain. Poor Kiery had had to put up with managing the entire team and practices for years now. Then again, maybe that was just a Ravenclaw thing in general? People always joked that they could be an incredibly neurotic, anxiety-ridden house. She tried to give the older girl a reassuring smile as she took a form to fill out, and waved at Leah.

Username: The Forgotten Weasley
Character's Name: Maisie Thorburn
Year: 6th
Advanced Flying I: Yes
Advanced Flying II: Yes
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 4
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
First Choice Position: Chaser
Second Choice Position: ...

OOC:
Position: Chaser
AC: 19
Mods: +7 Scoring, +5 Stealing
Total Roll:
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
Lives: (X) (X) (X)
Post to Goal: n/a
Number of Goals Made: 0

Username

And so they say, baby, you will be brought back to me
I saw you leaving, I saw the light go out
I saw you leaving, I saw you leaving
And so they say, Lord, for everything a reason
My house is haunted by wrong desire
And on my skin left the scent of indignation

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:08 pm
User Image User Image
Benjamin "Benny" Clarisse
First Year Ravenclaw
Eleven Year Old - Half Blood

Location : Quidditch Pitch - Ravenclaw Tryouts

Benjamin had always had Quidditch in his life. Though he had a love hate relationship with it. His mother was always working and although he got to see her games it wasn't the same. He didn't mind playing with his family but sometimes he felt that's all he really had. Not that his father didn't do other things with him. It just seemed like the easiest topic of conversation.

Walking onto the pitch with a school broom, Benjamin was nervous. He wasn't particularly outstanding in the Quidditch department. Flying he was a natural at though. He just needed to figure out a position that would work better for him. Seeker wasn't it he was too easily distracted for that one. He wasn't a hard hitter at all so Beater probably wasn't it either. He was able to block a shot or two when he played around so maybe Keeper was it. Then again, his parents could have just been going easy on him.

Grabbing a form Benjamin looked it over. He decided Keeper was probably the best bet. Whether that position was needed he wasn't quite sure. Putting it with the others, he went a off little ways from Leah. Giving her a small wave as he passed. He was of some relation or another to her, but they mostly kept to themselves.He'd continue to give her space, but he figured a little acknowledgement wouldn't hurt.

- - - - - - - - - -

Username: murruelecreuset
                                                  Character's Name: Benjamin Clarisse
                                                  Year: First Year
                                                  Advanced Flying I: No
                                                  Advanced Flying II: No
                                                  Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1 (MTA)
                                                  Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the Line
                                                  First Choice Position: Keeper
                                                  Second Choice Position: Chaser

- - - - - - - - - -

With : Other Ravenclaws

OOC : - - -
                                                  Passing: --- - Total Roll: --
                                                  Modifiers: +2 AC, +4 Blocking, +1 Stealing / Shooting
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the Line
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Oh, my boy, don't worry, you won't be lonely
                                                  I think you'll make friends easily enough
                                                  Now then, what to do with you?
                                                  Ah, yes, bright and curious as you are, it'd better be
                                                  Ravenclaw!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:59 pm
User Image
Canaan Grey
RavenclawFirst YearEleven Years OldSingle

Canaan was absolutely looking forward to today, and he would have come out here even if it were pouring down rain, because this was the opening of Quidditch season. Not the first match, mind you, but tryouts, when all things were possible and the potential for glorious things to happen was there waiting to be realized. First thing, though, was to make the team. He knew his shot at making the first string as a First Year wasn't especially good, but even as a Reserve he'd earn valuable practice time which would hold him in good stead later on.

Sadly, he had no broomstick of his own, so he had to use one of the school's broomsticks. While not as good as the ones his cousins owned, the school brooms would have to do him until he got one of his own. Still he walked out to the pitch with the school broomstick slung over one shoulder, dressed in jeans and an oversized Irish national team jersey, whistling the team's official victory chant. Already present was at least one Eagle whom was Sorted when he was, but the rest were older than he, and most assuredly more experienced than he. Still, all he wanted was the chance to tryout.

As he took a form from the stack and filled it out, he gave his fellow First Year a confident smile. As he thought about it, Canaan figured he didn't have it in him to be a Seeker, so he thought Keeper was more his speed, but, honestly, he was willing to fill whatever position his House needed filling.

Username: Graydon Ironshield
Character's Name: Canaan Grey
Year: First
Advanced Flying I: No
Advanced Flying II: No
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: O
Any Special Skill: (max of 3) Good Arm, Hold the Line, Natural Flyer
First Choice Position: Keeper
Second Choice Position: Chaser (or whatever the team needs most)

Modifiers: +2 Blocking the Quaffle, +2 Shooting the Quaffle
Special Skills: Good Arm, Hold the Line, Natural Flyer
Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]

OOC:
Username

User Image  
Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games