Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Gryffindor Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Graydon Ironshield rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:43 pm
User Image
                                                      User Image

════════════════════════

Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ |❸| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ |❸| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text

As time ticked away off of the clock, Dani concentrated on locating the Snitch.

Gold Team Chaser

User Name: Graydon Ironshield
                                                      Character name: Danica Stewart
                                                      Year: Third
                                                      Years of Play: Two (Reserve Chaser One last season)
                                                      Advanced Flying I: Completed
                                                      Advanced Flying II: Enrolled
                                                      Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                      First Position Choice: Chaser
                                                      Second Position Choice: Seeker or Beater, whichever the team needs most.

OOC: Quidditch Data

AC: 14
                                                      Modifiers: +4 to Steal / Shoot the Quaffle
                                                      +2 to Spot / Acquire Snitch
                                                      Lives: (X) (X) (X)

OOC: Action: Looking for the Snitch
                                                      OOC: Effect Value: 15 (Still nothing)

════════════════════════

OOC:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:49 pm
User Image
Lives:
Modifiers: SAME AS ABOVE
PREVIOUS ROLL: 18+6=24 (Snitch spotted)

Position: Seeker
Currently: CHASING THE SNITCH

Chasing the Snitch: 1/3 (Need a 19 or above to spot)
Catching the Snitch: XXXX/2 (Need a 22 or above to catch)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julius grinned as he spotted the snitch and pushed forward hoping that Danica wasn't quite as close on his tail this time, even if he had caught the snitch last time.

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:51 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Pitch - Quidditch Try-outs

Falling to steal the quaffle Leonette was happy when Alex caught it. When her classmate tossed her the ball the brunette raced off towards the goal. Luckily Ronna had her back as she advanced down the pitch. She knew she couldn't hang onto it for long. "Bella!" she called out tossing the quaffle to her teammate. Hopefully they'd be able to get it to the goal posts.

With: Gryffindors

Wearing: Try-out Clothes

OOC: Red Team - Chaser Alex, Bella, Ronna, Nina
1/3 to Goal - Passed to Bella - Total Roll: ---
AC: 17
Modifiers: +7 AC, +7 Stealing, +7 Shooting,
Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Graydon Ironshield rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:00 pm
User Image
                                                      User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Text

As before, Dani saw Julius took off in a particular direction, while she'd yet to see even a hint of their elusive quarry. Shaking her head in dismay, she launched herself after Julius, hoping he'd spotted the little golden ball. 'Its all I got,' she thought grimly. 'I'm playing off of Julius, because its the best chance I've got.' As she flew after Red Team's Seeker, she concentrated her search to wherever his attention was seemingly focused upon.

Gold Team Chaser

OOC: Action: Looking for the Snitch
                                                      OOC: Effect Value:

════════════════════════

OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:03 pm
mc2
User Image
Lives:

Chasing the Snitch: 2/3 (Need a 19 or above to spot)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julius made a small 'tsk' though he smiled as Danica chased after him. The competition was half the fun after all.

Quote:

shabatha rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:04 pm
User Image
In your eyes I see your broken soul
And there's nowhere for my spirit to go
See the light that burns inside of you
And I know that I'll be close to you

═════════════════════════════════════
Celaena Elspeth Snow
Gryffindor Third Year Reserve Keeper Dating Julius Xanders
═════════════════════════════════════

Into the darkness we can fly
Upon the wings of your desire
I see the light

Celaena was not happy... At all, when she missed the steal. And the Leo passed to Rosa. She would get it this time! Julius was doing so well! She had to do something right!

Position: Chaser team Gold
AC: 12
Modifiers: +3 Steal, +0 to Shoot (All modifiers have been adjusted to being injured)
Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Great Catch, Dang Healthy
Lives: [ <3 ] [ <3 ] [ <3 ] [

We're floating on a cloud of love
With you I just can't get enough
I see the light

╔═════════════════════╗
I'm looking rather cute in my My try out clothes
And it feels good to be with people like My team mates and Julius
Although my mind keeps wandering to Let's go!

╚═════════════════════╝

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:05 pm
Graydon Ironshield
User Image
                                                      User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Text

As Dani pursued Julius, she spotted the Snitch. With a little bit of desperation creeping in, she slammed her broomstick into a hard dive, as she attempted to make up the distance between them.

Gold Team Chaser

OOC: Action: Found Snitch, now pursuing (1 of 3)
                                                      OOC: Effect Value: 22 (What do you know, it worked)

════════════════════════

OOC:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:08 pm
User Image
User Image

Rosabella caught the quaffle in midair and continued down the pitch. She was determined to get to the goalposts this time. Hopefully the fourteen year old could evade the opposing chasers for a while longer.

Team: Red
Armour Class: +16
Modifiers: (stealing quaffle +6) (shooting quaffle +6)
Skills: Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger, Good Arm
Total Roll:
Scored: 0
Lives: [1] [2] [3]
Score: + than keeper
Steal: + than AC

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I wanna dance with somebody. I wanna feel the heat with somebody.
I wanna dance with somebody. With somebody who loves me.

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:24 am
User Image
Lives:

Chasing the Snitch: 3/3 (Need a 19 or above to spot)

Julius continued after the snitch closing in-just another few feet and he could reach out to close his hand on the elusive golden snitch. He had to quick, too, because Danica was closing in fast. If he failed it would open it up for her to catch instead, no doubt about it.

Quote:

amo10690 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:40 am
User Image

Age:Eleven Wand:11 1/2inches, Maple, and Dragon Heartstring Pet: Artemis

Arianna gasped feeling like a fish out of water for a minute as the black ball of pain struck her ribcage. She had watched the bludger fly towards her from the older Beater. Ari had attempted to move out of its way but the hit was well placed and with no expertise she had no chance. It was her first hit ever and the sensation was a new and excruciating one. Ari attempted to breath through the pain and continue on.

She wound up and held her breath as she attempted to hit Nina with a bludger. She felt a little bad doing it but she hadn't been touched yet.

Gold Team's Beater
Total: 8, miss
Blocks: 0, Hits: 0
AC: 12
Modifiers: +2 Shooting, +2 Catching
Special Skills:Good Arm, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
Lives: [ ] [ ]  

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
mc2 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:43 am
User Image
Lives:

Currently: ATTEMPTING TO CATCH THE SNITCH

Catching the Snitch: 1/2 (Need a 22 or above to catch)

Julius smiled finally close enough to reach out and grab the snitch. He stretched out his arm and closed his hand on where he had seen the snitch half a second before his hand closed...

Quote:

{OoC: Awkward moment when you realized you meant to quote yourself and not edit the post and have to go back and fix your old post... sweatdrop }  
kiska166 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:46 am
User Image
User Image

When Rosabella got to the goalposts, she threw the quaffle. If she was lucky enough to avoid the other chasers, maybe he could also be lucky enough to score.

Team: Red
Armour Class: +16
Modifiers: (stealing quaffle +6) (shooting quaffle +6)
Skills: Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger, Good Arm
Total Roll: 9
Scored: 0
Lives: [1] [2] [3]
Score: + than keeper
Steal: + than AC

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I wanna dance with somebody. I wanna feel the heat with somebody.
I wanna dance with somebody. With somebody who loves me.

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:47 am
User Image
Lives:
Previous Roll: 20+6=26 (Snitch is caught!)

Currently: CAUGHT THE SNITCH

Catching the Snitch: 1/2 (Need a 22 or above to catch)

Julius grin widened as his hands closed over the snitch and he held it up and said simply, "I caught the snitch!" He lowered his hand and opened his hand letting the snitch flit off figuring that he and Danica had a few more minutes still before try-outs were over. And regardless of who made the first line or what not, it was still good for both of them to have the practice. Julius could only hope his multiple successes and the fact he was the only reserve would help him on the team-and then when it came to games he would have as good of odds in catching the snitch.

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:20 pm

This is the sea of life, and I'm drownin' xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I know I can swim, but feel like I keep sinkin' down in xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx these waters and I can't breathe, I feel like I'm gon' blow it
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I can see people holdin' a life jacket but they won't throw it

User Image

Captain Crash
Seventh Year Gryffindor

[Gryffindor Try-Outs]

Crash would admit, he hadn't been keeping a close eye on the chasers in those last few minutes. His sights were upwards on the seekers as Julius advanced closer and closer to the elusive winged ball. But right as the fourth year was about to reach out for it, he heard the whoosh of a quaffle being flung. He stretched, flung himself in front of that red ball but he was just too slow. It sunk through the hoop and he was forced to steer his broom around and chase after it. ”Good shot,” he nodded. He stole a moment to glance at his wrist watch, their time on the pitch was almost over. He might as well call the end of the game while the snitch was caught and the quaffle was in his hands.

”Alright ya'll, gather round.” He instructed, touched down to midfield and waved the players down beside him. ”I want to thank you guys for trying out for the team, you all did a great job. If you borrowed a broom, be sure to return it, as for the rest of you, you can get on out o' here. Me an Toby will have the results posted on the bulletin boards so keep an eye out. The first game of the season is Gryffindor versus Hufflepuff, don't forget!”

Gold Keeper
                                                              L1 L2 L3
                                                              AC= 17
                                                              Mods= (+9 to block the quaffle) (+7 to flying)
                                                              Hold the Line, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
                                                              Total Roll: miss! (6+ hours)

[OOC: Try-Outs are over, the results will be posted soon. Be ready for our first game tomorrow!]

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:56 am
Gryffindor Quidditch Team

Keeper
Christian “Crash” Barrett

Chasers
Tanya Cherri
Leonette Mitchell
Rosabella Winthrop

Beaters
Tobias Walsh
Veronica Kiss

Seeker
Julius Xanders

Reserves
Celaena Snow – Chaser Reserve #1
Arianna Davenport – Chaser Reserve #2
Alexandria Quimby-Scott – Keeper Reserve
Nina Vienna – Beater Reserve
Danica Stewart – Seeker Reserve

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games