Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Slytherin Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:52 pm
User Image
Third Year
Reserve Beater - - -

Location : Slytherin Quidditch Team Try-Outs

Kimberly walked into the pitch prepared to try-out again for beater. She secretly wished Reyna wasn’t the type that wanted beater because she’d probably never get on the team. Not until Leon their current captain left. The third year Slytherin just wanted to hit some people. However, she knew that she’d have to wait a while before she got to do that in any real games. A downer really, though despite all that Candace still insisted to come and watch.

So, Kimberly was not surprised when she was being followed by the Hufflepuff. “This is going to be fun. I bet you’ll do great.” Candace commented. “Yeah, sure I will. Now go over there and watch quietly.” Kimberly told her as she headed for a forum and filled it out silently. “Okay.” The puff agreed before skipping over the rather random Ravenclaw first year boy. “Mind if I join you?” Candace said sitting on the grass next to him. “I’m Candace. I play on the Hufflepuff team. You interested in Quidditch?” She asked deciding to make small talk.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Username: murruelecreuset
                                                  Character's Name: Kimberly Leon
                                                  House: Slytherin
                                                  Year: Third Year
                                                  Advanced Flying I: Yes
                                                  Advanced Flying II: Enrolled
                                                  Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2 Year
                                                  Any Special Skill: Dang Healthy, Good Arm, Mean Swing
                                                  First Choice Position: Beater
                                                  Second Choice Position:Anything...

- - - - - - - - - - -

With : Slytherins... Candace... Wallis

Attire : Try-out clothes

OOC :
                                                  Aiming: --- Saving: --- - Total Roll: --
                                                  AC: 12
                                                  Modifiers: +4 Shooting, +4 Hitting, +2 Other (Exp + Flying)
                                                  Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Good Arm, Mean Swing
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] [Life]

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:45 pm
User Image
╔══════════════════════════════╗
Oliver Davis
Slytherin - Fourth Year - Fourteen Years Old - Reserve Chaser - Pureblood
╚══════════════════════════════╝

Oliver walked onto the pitch, broomstick in hand. Unless his tryouts went tremendously well, he expected to be a reserve chaser once again as none of last year’s first string chasers had graduated just yet. Hell, even Tristan, who was supposed to graduate last year, hadn’t. Maybe it had something to do with all that werewolf rubbish Ollie’s been hearing about. ‘Course, he never really knew if he should believe those rumours or not, but it sure did make it a tad suspicious that he also quit the quidditch team. Regardless, the blond wasn’t going to ask. It wasn’t his business and frankly, he didn’t want to get beat up. Oliver grabbed a parchment and filled out the form, nodding and greeting those he passed by.

Username: kiska166
Character's Name: Oliver Davis
Year: Fourth
Advanced Flying II: Yes
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3
Any Special Skill: Swift Swipe, Good Arm & Deft Dodger
First Choice Position: Chaser
Second Choice Position: Reserve Chaser?

Team:
Armour Class: 16
Modifiers: (stealing quaffle +6) (shooting quaffle +6)
Skills: Swift Swipe, Good Arm & Deft Dodger
Total Roll:
Lives: [1] [2] [3]
Score: > than keeper
Steal: > than AC
Block: > than roll

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I don't quite understand a manicure
But you're the only friend I'd take a shower for ♫

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:12 pm
User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

FOURTHxYEAR xxxxxxSLYTHERINxxxxxxRESERVExBEATER

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Rey grinned widely as she entered the pitch, swinging her broom behind her. Today was it! There was an opening for a beater position on the team (unless Tristan joined again, although she hoped he didn't; she didn't think she'd trust someone who quit the team with no warning just because of some rumours) and she was determined to try her best and hoped to get the position. After playing in two games last year, she'd realised how much she could improve and so she practised during the summer when she could.

Rey saw Leon and Raymond together (along with a Ravenclaw whom she'd eyed curiously and Candace) and waved at the two, especially Raymond. "Good morning," she greeted them, filling in the usual form and handing it Leon. "How was the summer?" she asked, more to Raymond than Leon since she knew he didn't particularly enjoy small talk. She hurried on to join Oliver, waving at him with a bright grin and a cheery "good morning!" as she started her stretches. It felt unusually warm today.

Username: oyehh
                                                      Character's Name: Reyna Whyte
                                                      Year: Fourth year
                                                      Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3 years
                                                      Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                      First Choice Position: Beater
                                                      Second Choice Position: Reserve beater

B E A T E R
                                                      ━━━━━━━━━
                                                      natural flyermean swingdeft dodger
                                                      AC: 19Modifiers: +7
                                                      xx
                                                      Defending: ---Target: ---
                                                      Final Roll: --

00 vs. 00

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          a txxthe Quidditch Pitchxxxxxw i t hxxOliver Davis
                                                          f e e l i n gxxenthusiasticxxxxxw e a r i n gxxpractise clothes

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                      ━━━━
                                                      - - - - - - - - -

Diamond Wales

murruelecreuset

kiska166

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:43 am
User Image__________________________________________

User Image User Image

Savannah shuffled awkwardly to join the rest of her teammates gathered across the field. Her breath was stolen from her chest by a gust of cold autumn wind, a threatening reminder of winter fast approaching. Half of the snakes seemed worried, the others seemed annoyed. Who could blame them? Last year was a humiliating defeat and it was all her brothers fault. Since the day he quit the team, she's had several ballsy students come up to ask, “so is he really a werewolf?” And while, most of the time, her answer was “yes, and he has a taste for human fingers,” everyone just assumed she was lying. And maybe she was about the finger apart, (he really prefers chicken) but so long as everyone stopped coming to ask her that stupid question, she'd be fine. On that note, she wormed her way up to the sign-in sheet and hurried to fill out her form before moving out of the way of the others. She wasn't in the mood, not now. And besides, her dice had predicted something out of the ordinary would happen during tryouts today. But what?

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
WHEN:: Fall of 2036
WHERE:: Quidditch Field
WITH WHO:: Slytherins'

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

Username: Essy ze Ninja
Character's Name: Savannah Hastings
Year: Seventh
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 6
Any Special Skill: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Natural Flyer
Second Choice Position: Any

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:20 am
User Image
User Image
seventh year slytherin
chaser prefect

Kyson strutted calmly onto the field, his broom hanging over his shoulders. It was his final year at Hogwarts, his final year to play with the Slytherin house colors on his uniform. In the back of his mind, a twinge of sadness poked at his emotions, but he brushed it off. There was nothing to be sad about. He was grateful, if anything, for all of the years he had played on this team, with these students he called his teammates. He had seen some of them come and go, but that was the nature of things, he supposed. Hopefully, by this time next year, he would be playing with Scotland's colors on his back. That was the plan, anyways. Kyson approached his Captain and took a form, filling it out just as he had every year since his First. The teen handed his form back in, then found a clear area and set his broom down. He pulled his blonde hair back, tying it up in his usual style, and started his stretches.

Username: The Shiny Furret
                                                          Character's Name: Kyson Macclellan
                                                          Year: Seventh
                                                          Advanced Flying I: yes
                                                          Advanced Flying II: yes
                                                          Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 6
                                                          Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                          Second Choice Position: Another Chaser

Slytherin Chaser
                                                          Nat. Flyer | Good Arm | Swift Swipe
                                                          AC: 18 | Mods: +8
                                                          To the Goals: -/3
                                                          Final Roll: - - -
                                                          | |

Oh, baby, look what you started. The temperature's rising in here.
                                                          Is this gonna happen? Been waiting and waiting for you to make a move.
                                                          Got everyone watchin' us, so, baby, let's keep it secret.
                                                          A little bit scandalous, but, baby, don't let them see it.
                                                          A little less conversation and a little more "touch my body,"
                                                          'Cause I'm so into you, into you, into you.

x x x x

OOC: . . .

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:37 pm
I wonder why I get paranoid when I’m high
I wonder why I say yes to everyone in my life
I wonder why I can’t run that fast in my dreams
I wonder why I feel short when I know my money’s tall
I wonder why I miss everyone and I still don’t call
User Image
User Image

αɢє 16 | βιρσℓαя | sℓчтнєяιи sιxтн чєαя ρяєғєcт

☆º°”˜`”°º☆ ★º°”˜`”°º★

ﻬஐCaty rushed out to the field in a speedwalk cursing that the first important weekend of the year and she'd actually forgotten about it. It was the same thing every time, how could she forget?! She did, admittedly have a little more on her mind and her homework load was atrocious already due to being a NEWT student, but c'mon! She got out of bed and put on her Slytherin jersey it was so embedded! Thankfully that whole bit saved her some time for getting dressed and that she had already had a bit of breakfast, it was recommended before she took her medication anyhow. Caty paused with a brief concern of maybe she shouldn't fly on her meds but then shrugged and figured she would find out wouldn't she? Thankfully the entire team hadn't shown up yet so she gave a sigh of relief and a brief wave to those there before grabbing the form to fill it out.
                                                  Username: Yukina101
                                                  Character's Name: Caty Blake
                                                  Year: 6th
                                                  Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 5
                                                  Any Special Skill: Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger, Great Catch
                                                  First Choice Position: Keeper
                                                  Second Choice Position: Anywhere I'm needed
                                                  ஐﻬ

AC: 18
Modifiers: +8 to Catch
Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
Lives: [ heart ] [ heart ] [ heart ] [ heart ]
Final Roll: ~

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

So maybe I don’t know, maybe I don’t know
Maybe I don’t know, maybe I don’t know
But maybe that’s okay
Maybe that’s okay, maybe that’s okay

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:31 am
User ImageUser Image

I sold my soul to athree-piece
                                                      And he told me I was holy
                                                      He's got me down on both knees
                                                      But its the devil thats trying to
                                                      Hold me down, hold me down.
                                                      Sneaking out the back door
                                                      Make no sound.

Aimee walked onto the pitch right behind Caty. She had a brand new broom tucked under her arm and was pulling on gloves as she walked. She quickly took a form and filled it out, before handing it back to Leon. Part of her was about to start a conversation with him like they were actually friends but then she remembered he still hated her guts so instead she just offered him a smile, handed the form back and walked to where Caty was, linking arms with her best friend. "You think we'll win the cup this year?"

Username: Devlyn Maycry
                                                      Character's Name: Aimee McHalen
                                                      Year: Sixth
                                                      Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 4
                                                      Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                      First Choice Position: Seeker
                                                      Second Choice Position: Reserve Seeker? Keeper?

Position: Seeker
                                                      AC: 17
                                                      Modifiers: +7 catch/spot
                                                      Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                      Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                      Above AC to hit
                                                      19+ to spot
                                                      22+ to catch
                                                      0-0

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc:

I'm helpless clinging to a little bit of spine
They rush me telling me I'm running out of time
They shush me, walkingme across a fragile line.
Knock me out Knock me out
Saying that I want more, this is what I live for
I sold my soul to a three piece
And he
told me I was holy
He had me down on both knees

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:39 am
User ImageUser Image

You can fake that smile
                                                      For a
                                                      hollow while
                                                      But the
                                                      kids all learn
                                                      Once those
                                                      bridges burn

Flick walked onto the field with her broom in her hand and determination in her soul. She couldn't remember who was who on the team, but she was hoping this would be her first year as starter or at the very least her last year as a reserve. She at least could focus and feel normal when flying. It was like her entire brain finally started functioning how it was supposed too when she was flying. She had come to realize in the past few years that what her brain did, and how it worked, wasn't normal.... but when she flew.... all those thoughts, all the obsessions and feelings, they just went away, and she could finally think and breathe and live without worrying about whether or not she put that one sock back in the very right corner of her drawer, or whether or not she washed her hands 4 times that morning or not. Flying made it easy to think. She sighed and handed in her form before wandering off on her own to stretch.

Username: Devlyn Maycry
                                                      Character's Name: Flick Horne
                                                      Year: Third
                                                      Advanced Flying II: Enrolled
                                                      Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
                                                      Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                      Second Choice Position: Anything else?

Position: Chaser
                                                      AC: 14
                                                      Modifiers: +4 steal/throw
                                                      Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                      Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                      Above AC steal/throw
                                                      0-0

And don't be surprised
                                                      If they don't
                                                      buy your lies
                                                      Some of us can see
                                                      through
                                                      Your stained glass eyes

xxxThe s**t gets thicker.... It's toxic
                                                      xxxxxxPot kettle, pot kettle black... Talk that, talk that smack
                                                      xxxxxxxxxDid you hear about that b***h, and what she did? I don't believe it
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxWhat a ho. What a tramp. What a slut.
                                                      xxxxxxxxx
                                                      Pot kettle, pot kettle black... Watch your, watch your back

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:29 pm
User Image
                                                  Ever since I could remember,
                                                  Everything inside of me,
                                                  Just wanted to fit in
                                                  I was never one for pretenders,
                                                  Everything I tried to be,
                                                  Just wouldn't settle in

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

hคlf-ງ໐๖liຖ || Şlฯthēriຖ || firŞt ฯēคr

════════════════════════

Byuch followed his cousin onto the field, wondering where the heck Flick was even going. He got his answer not long after when he spied the pitch and Flick heading over to fill out a form. Cocking an eyebrow, he decided to reach forward and grab himself a form as well, deciding if nothing else, he could see how long it would take to piss off the captain. He looked like he was the type to snap under provocation anyway. After filling it out, he followed Flick over to where she was stretching and sat down on the ground watching her. It was more interesting than watching the rest of the stupid wizards, anyway.

Username: Diamond Wales
                                                  Character's Name: Byuchuch Horne
                                                  Year: First, duh.
                                                  Advanced Flying I: No
                                                  Advanced Flying II: If I didn't have Advanced Flying 1, what makes you think I have 2?
                                                  Years of Previous Quidditch playing: Wow, you sure think I have played before, huh?
                                                  Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes Great Catch
                                                  First Choice Position: Seeker
                                                  Second Choice Position: Reserve Seeker

Modifiers: +2 for spotting, +2 for catching
                                                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes Great Catch
                                                  Lives: {Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}
                                                  -/3 Catch Up
                                                  -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, I'm here. Lesse how long it takes them to try and knock me off my broom...
                                                  OOC:

Can I clear my conscience
                                                  If I'm different from the rest?
                                                  Do I have to run and hide?
                                                  I never said that I want this,
                                                  This burden came to me,
                                                  And it's made its home inside

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:09 pm
User Image
                                              Yeah, it's been a ride
                                              I guess I had to, go to that place, to get to this one
                                              Now some of you, might still be in that place
                                              If you're trying to get out, just follow me
                                              I'll get you there

User Image
                                              ════════════════════════

Sɪxᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ || Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Leon looked around at those assembled, thinking that they had to be ready for the start of tryouts. This, this was why he hated interacting with people. He was always expected not to do something not to piss off people. He was only glad that he didn't have a full-out mutiny after last year's season. Never winning a game and then dealing with the fallout from Tristan quitting the team, and he expected this to go over as well as a fire in a full theatre. Sighing, he took a deep breath before he started speaking, realizing that his temper could easily get the better of him. "Okay, listen up! I ain' gonna bea' around no bleedin' bushes, an' I ain' gonna repea' meself! Me name's Leon McGregor, an' I'm th' captain o' this team. Don' li' i', ya can leave wite now. Yer all gonna ge' along, or ya can find yerself off th' team. I'm assumin' tha' since mos' o' ya 'appen ta 'ave been on th' team fer years, I ain' gonna 'ave no problems. Only new face I see is th' run', so 'e'd be'er be listenin' bleedin' well ta me wite now." He then turned toward Oliver, thinking that he might be just up and assuming, but then again, he didn't think the kid would say no. "Oliver's th' new vice captain, so I be'er no' 'ear of no bleedin' disrespec' toward 'im. Go' i'?"

He paused, considering the number of players and what he had in mind. Smirking, he then started gesturing toward either side. "We're gonna ge' inta two teams. Silver's gonna be Ray an' Vannah as chasers, wiff Reyna as beater an' Aimee as seeker. Green's gonna be Kyson an' Flick as chasers wiff Kimberly as beater an'... th' run' as seeker. Caty, yer gonna be playin' keeper fer both, so that'll keep ya busy fer a bi. Ollie, you an' me're gonna be watchin' th' firs' scrimmage an' then we're both gonna join in fer th' second one." He didn't even try to pronounce the runt's name. He figured someone was going to tell him how, and hopefully make it easier for him to say on a regular basis. Otherwise the kid was going to be doomed to be the runt for the rest of Leon's time at the school. Deciding that that was the end of his speech, he ignored Wallis's snickering and released the balls, ready to get the tryouts over with.

Quote:
                                              Silver Team:
                                              Chasers – Raymond, Savannah
                                              Beater - Reyna
                                              Seeker - Aimee

Green Team:
                                              Chasers – Kyson, Flick
                                              Beater - Kimberly
                                              Seeker - Byuch

Caty as Keeper for both teams

AC: 19
                                              Modifiers: Hitting Bludgers +7
                                              Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
                                              Lives: [✔] [✔] [✔]

════════════════════════

Thinking: Why th' bleedin' bells did Wallis 'ave ta come down wiff me?
                                              OOC:

And I just can't keep living this way
                                              So starting today, I'm breaking out of this cage
                                              I'm standing up, I'ma face my demons
                                              I'm manning up, I'ma hold my ground
                                              I've had enough, now I'm so fed up
                                              Time to put my life back together right now!

Devlyn Maycry

oyehh

Kiska166

The Shiny Furret

Essy ze Ninja

Yukina101

murruelecreuset

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
murruelecreuset rolled 10 10-sided dice: 6, 2, 6, 9, 1, 6, 6, 6, 1, 1 Total: 44 (10-100)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:54 am
Raymond Ara Yuko
Sixth Year Slytherin Prefect
Pureblood Parselmouth
Team Chaser

User Image User Image

Raymond looked over as Oliver and Reyna approached. Waving to both he gave a small smile to Reyna. “Good morning,” He greeted her. “Summer was good. How was yours?” He asked before she ran off to join Oliver. Raymond turned his attention to Leon when he started talking about the team. He honestly never thought of Leon as the best choice for captain, but he could argue he was better than himself. Being a prefect didn’t mean he would have been any good as a captain of a team he himself wasn’t sure he’d remain on. After all he’d only joined the team in attempt to make some social connections.

‘So Oliver’s the new vice-captain…’ Raymond thought. It was nice to hear that the fourth year got it. It would be good for the team after him and Leon graduated. Listening to the match ups the sixth year knew it would be tough getting a spot on the team. He might not end up on the starting line-up this year. Not that Raymond ever cared about make the team full time. Reserve was still part of the team. ‘Silver Team I can work with that…’ He thought before getting on his broom and going for the quaffle.

With: Slytherins... Silver Team

Wearing: Try-Out Clothes

OOC: Silver Team - Chaser
                                              Stealing / Passing: --- - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: --
                                              Modifiers: +7 Shooting, +7 AC, +7 Stealing, +5 Blocking (Exp + Flying)
                                              Special Skills: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                              Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Teams:
                                              Silver Team:
                                              Chasers - Raymond, Savannah
                                              Beater - Reyna
                                              Seeker - Aimee

Green Team:
                                              Chasers - Kyson, Flick
                                              Beater - Kimberly
                                              Seeker - Byuch

Keeper - Caty

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:33 pm
User Image
Third Year
Reserve Beater - - -

Kimberly listened to Leon’s instructions as best she could. Though he was a bit of a jerk in her opinion she wasn’t going to speak up about it. After all speaking out was instant eviction from the team. She couldn’t have that. Besides he was captain by default last year and it hadn’t gone so bad. Finding herself on the green team, Kimberly was deep in thought on who to aim for first. Savannah was an overly hard target most days, Raymond was such a tough one but he had his challenges, then there was Reyna… Reyna was an easier target to hit and being the only beater on the team made for an easy target. Course that didn’t mean the third year would succeed in hitting her either.

The moment she got on her broom, Kimberly figured she’d go for the first person that moved. That was fair first to make a move fell victim. Lucky for her Raymond made the first move. Finding a bludger she swung her bat striking it and sending it flying towards the sixth year.

With : Slytherins... Green Team

Attire : Try-out clothes

OOC : Green Team - Beater
                                                  Aiming: Raymond Saving: --- - Total Roll: Hit Self
                                                  Modifiers: +4 Shooting, +4 Hitting, +2 Other (Exp + Flying)
                                                  Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Good Arm, Mean Swing
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] [Life]

Teams:
                                                  Silver Team:
                                                  Chasers - Raymond, Savannah
                                                  Beater - Reyna
                                                  Seeker - Aimee

Green Team:
                                                  Chasers - Kyson, Flick
                                                  Beater - Kimberly
                                                  Seeker - Byuch

Keeper - Caty

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
oyehh rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:52 pm
User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

FOURTHxYEAR xxxxxxSLYTHERINxxxxxxRESERVExBEATER

"That's good," Rey returned Raymond's smile, "My summer was great! Better than last year's for sure," she added with a sheepish grin.

She paused her stretches when Leon began to address the team as a whole. She honestly didn't mind Leon as a captain. Sure, he was very gruff and aggressive (especially when she first joined the team) but after the disastrous season they had last year, she'd gladly have him as a captain. When he announced the new vice-captain, she turned to Oliver and patted his shoulder impulsively, snatching her hand back quickly as she felt her face heat up slightly. "Congrats, vice-captain," she saluted with a smirk before taking off on her broom when Leon announced the team assignments for the tryouts. Rey would be lying if she aid she wasn't hoping to have been chosen, but she didn't mind all that much because Oliver deserved the position.

When she got high enough, she only took a second to watch what was going on, long enough to see Kimberly hit herself Rey noted with an internal wince, before aiming a bludger at the opposing seeker, a first year called Byuch. She had to start taking initiative in the games if they wanted to win.

S I L V E RxB E A T E R
                                                      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                      natural flyermean swingdeft dodger
                                                      AC: 19Modifiers: +7
                                                      xx
                                                      Defending: ---Target: Byuch
                                                      Final Roll: 12 (missed, barely)

00 vs. 00

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          a txxthe Quidditch Pitchxxxxxw i t hxxother players
                                                          f e e l i n gxxenthusiasticxxxxxw e a r i n gxxpractise clothes

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                      ━━━━
                                                      - - - - - - - - -

username

murruelecreuset

kiska166

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:59 pm
User ImageUser Image

I sold my soul to athree-piece
                                                      And he told me I was holy
                                                      He's got me down on both knees
                                                      But its the devil thats trying to
                                                      Hold me down, hold me down.
                                                      Sneaking out the back door
                                                      Make no sound.

Aimee nodded at her team placement and immediately took off into the air. She began searching for the snitch silently.

Position: SILVER Seeker
                                                      Modifiers: +7 catch/spot
                                                      Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                      Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                      Above AC to hit
                                                      19+ to spot
                                                      22+ to catch
                                                      0-0

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc:

I'm helpless clinging to a little bit of spine
They rush me telling me I'm running out of time
They shush me, walkingme across a fragile line.
Knock me out Knock me out
Saying that I want more, this is what I live for
I sold my soul to a three piece
And he
told me I was holy
He had me down on both knees

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry rolled 10 10-sided dice: 7, 3, 6, 2, 5, 9, 2, 5, 1, 6 Total: 46 (10-100)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:01 pm
User ImageUser Image

You can fake that smile
                                                      For a
                                                      hollow while
                                                      But the
                                                      kids all learn
                                                      Once those
                                                      bridges burn

Flick raced into the air with her broom when the game started. She reached out for the ball.

Position: GREEN Chaser
                                                      AC: 14
                                                      Modifiers: +4 steal/throw
                                                      Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                      Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                      Above AC steal/throw
                                                      0-0

And don't be surprised
                                                      If they don't
                                                      buy your lies
                                                      Some of us can see
                                                      through
                                                      Your stained glass eyes

xxxThe s**t gets thicker.... It's toxic
                                                      xxxxxxPot kettle, pot kettle black... Talk that, talk that smack
                                                      xxxxxxxxxDid you hear about that b***h, and what she did? I don't believe it
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxWhat a ho. What a tramp. What a slut.
                                                      xxxxxxxxx
                                                      Pot kettle, pot kettle black... Watch your, watch your back

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games