Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:07 pm
*She nods, not really believing that's exactly how things went down. She'd only spotted a few janitorial staff there, the same one's who'd taken L out. Knowing Ivan, she doubted he'd had extra staff on hand to assist them out of the building. Everyone being perfectly expendable. No witnesses, and a perfect set up as to who'd taken their leader. She lets it slide, watching the back of the driver's head until they arrive at the airport and get out.*

((Edited))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:15 pm
Climbing out of the SUV, he grabs his gear and waits for the rest of the group to join him. As he's waiting, the pilot comes out of the hangar and tells the group that they may go inside to board the jet and that they will be leaving shortly.

Grabbing his gear, he enters the hangar and climbs aboard the Lear. Stowing his gear, he heads to the back and grabs a bottle of vodka and a glass. He heads to a seat and sits down, propping his legs on the seat in front of him and pouring himself a healthy shot.  

Kaoru Takeshi

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:18 pm
((Needs to scoot out for a few if you want to mod us home. *Checks the plane to make sure there's not a bomb on it before climbing on board.*))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:19 pm
Following Kaoru, Kat and Flame board the plane and stow their gear as well. Flame heads straight to a seat at the back of the plane next to a window and buckles in.

Kat, seeing that Kaoru has nabbed the vodka, grabs a glass and goes to sit across from him. Holding her glass out to him, she motions for him to pour her some as well.

"You might as well share, you can't drink all that by yourself."

She takes off her wig and jacket, trying to get comfortable for the long flight home.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Kaoru Takeshi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:24 pm
((okay! blaugh ))

Kaoru raises an eyebrow at Kat and pours her some vodka.

"You'd be surprised, Kat.....you'd be surprised...."

The captain comes over the loudspeaker and announces that they need to buckle for takeoff. Kat just nods at Kaoru and goes to sit next to Brat.

He buckles in quickly and sips his drink, as the jet taxis to the end of the runway and then turns to speed off into the night.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:28 pm
Sitting next to Brat, she talks quietly to her as the plane takes off. After finishing the healthy shot Kaoru had poured her, she settles in to get some sleep.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Kaoru Takeshi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:24 am
After getting some sleep on the plane, he wakes and decides to change out of the clothes he has on. There is some of L's blood mixed with his own on them. Getting up he grabs his duffel and heads to the bathroom.

Once cleaned up as best he can in the confined space, he changes and heads back out to the cabing, resuming his seat and buckling back up.

He mulls over what he should do about Kat. Yeah, he still has feelings for her, but she's obviously not ready to welcome him back into her life with open arms. Knowing he has some loose ends to take care of before he can go into retirement, he thinks of some way he can make things up to her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:33 am
She awakens when the pilot announces they will be landing shortly. Shaking her head a bit to try and clear it, she sits up and rebuckles her safety belt.

Soon after they land, the jet taxis over close to its hangar. The group stands and retrieves their gear before exiting.

Flame gathers his gear without talking to the group, nods at them and strides to his car, putting his gear in the front seat and then driving off, destination unknown.

Kaoru catches up with Kat and Brat before they get to Kat's car. He touches Kat on the shoulder, "A word with you before you leave, Kat?"

She turns and looks at Kaoru, keeping her face as expressionless as possible.

"What, Kaoru? I'm tired, Brat's tired, I just want to get back to my quarters and get some rest."  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Kaoru Takeshi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:37 am
He looks her in the eye, "I just wanted to thank you, all of you, for helping me. I have some loose ends to take care of, need to move some investments around and find a place to stay. I'll be gone for awhile, but when I return, I want us to sit down and talk, okay?

He leans in and kisses her softly on the cheek, then straightens up and heads for his rental car. Getting in, he backs out and then leaves the airport, leaving Kat and Brat at her car.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:43 am
Kat watches him leave and she wonders just what exactly he wants to talk to her about when he returns. Surely he's not expecting her to just pick up where they left off. Shaking her head she looks over at Brat.

"Let's get the hell outta here, I'm in serious need of a real bed."

They both get into Kat's car and drive into town, Kat dropping Brat off at Kathy's before heading back toward MW.

Pulling around the back, she parks and gets her gear out. Locking the car, she heads to the door and does the security measures to get into her quarters. Once inside, she heads straight for her bedroom to clean her rifle before stowing it away.

Rifle cleaned, dirty clothes in the washer, she heads for her shower. Turning on the water, she undresses and slips in, grinning a bit to herself when she remembers what had occurred there the last time she was in it. After taking a long shower, she gets out, towels off and crawls into bed, falling asleep almost immeditately.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:23 pm
-lays on his sofa bed at his office, staring at the ceiling and going over the recent events. That was all too easy. L going down the way she did, him still unaware as to the artifact she thinks, or rather knows, he has and the fact that he's still in possession of it. It bothers him that the Russians took L and fled, no words, no back-up, nothing. As much as he'd like to think, he knows this is far from over with and from the threat L posed to him about dame, his plate just got bigger.

He slips out of bed and pads over to his desk, picking up one of the throwaways and programming it, wondering if dame had been trying to get in touch with him since the last message he'd sent. Quickly tapping out one, he sends it and turns to get dressed, stomach telling him it's time to eat again-

Msg to dame
Hey Legs. Sorry for delay in messages. Broke phone while chasing. Good news, finally got the bastards. I'm ready to see you so bad, you have no idea.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:53 pm
*stopping just in front of Amy's house, Karrie wraps his arms around her again* Well, here you are... *smiles down at her*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:03 pm
She giggled softly as Karrie wrapped his arms around her again. She loved the feeling of his tall frame enveloping her. Yep, pretty sure this was the best night she had ever had.

She looked up at him with a happy smile and her eyes sparkling. "Here I am. Here we are. You know, though, that I'll want to see you even more now, right? Like, if you came over here with Mitri tomorrow morning to drop off Thistle, I'd be okay with that."

She laughed softly and rubbed his back softly. Her eyes widened suddenly, though, and she gasped softly.

"Oh! I'm glad I remembered. I wanted to give you something."

She pulled back from Karrie, pulled off her jacket, concentrated, and soon, she was holding a long black chef jacket for him.

She smiled and held it out to him. "I think this is your size. If not, I can fix it quickly."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:14 pm
Well, I'll stop by whenever I can. smile

*eyes widen in amazement when Amy gives him a black chef jacket* Oh, wow! I really wasn't expecting that! *tries it on and sees that she got it just right. Even the sleeves were actually long enough!* Thank you! *wraps his arms around her again and leans down, gently kissing her*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:24 pm
Amy smiled at Karrie's excitement. And it fit him! This was great! Such a little act with such a big response. She'd have to make sure to give him a few more so he'd have some spare!

She was about to say how nice it looked on him when he wrapped her up in his arms again and then leaned down and kissed her. He kissed her!

Her eyebrows shot up slightly in surprise, but she soon recovered and leaned up so that she could wrap her arms around his neck.

When he pulled back after a few moments, she smiled sweetly up at him and then gently guided his head back down so that she could kiss him again. She had been wanting to kiss him for awhile now, and she was going to make the most of it now that she finally could. His lips were so soft, and they had a hint of flavor to them from the wine and the alfredo pasta earlier that night.

She lightly, just lightly, slipped her tongue past her lips and traced just the tip of it along the bottom of his for a moment of a second. Just a hint. She then grinned against his lips, kissed him a little bit longer, and then pulled back. She left her arms wrapped around his neck, though.

"... Wow. Yeah, best night. There is absolutely no way it could get any better."  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games