Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:34 pm
Ryuu took over the puppets as strings lashed controlling Scarlet. "Come on cousin, my puppetry is stronger than yours." he sent them charging at Scarlet.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:45 pm
"Yes that is ture...but my magic is stronger!" Scarlet rose her arms and the water in front of her became a huge wave. It grew closer to the puppets and then she made the water swirl around them and trap them in a sphere of water. She held her palm by her lip and blew. The sphere of water became ice and slowly she put it under pressure. The puppets were crushed and the ice turned back into water. The water fell back to the ground leaving Ryuu soaked. "Now i suppose i can you my new spell..." She smiled and looked at Ryuu has she held her hands out, "Your thoughts your actions will soon be mine to take. Your body will be a puppet to my disposal. Your mind will be clouds in a grey sky, no reollection of anything around. You will do my bidding without a word. you will do everything you will say what i say. Murder, theft, all and more. You will be my one and only puppet." Strings shot out as she finished the spell but suddenly the disappeared. They sprung up from unger him and simply went inside him. "Now Ryuu my favorite puppet...what shall i have you do?"  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:33 pm
Ryuu instantly shot out of Scarlet's trance. "My cousin, you have grown too dense over the years. Don't you know my puppetry is stronger than yours. He took of his jacket and his body looked like a puppet. "You cant control me, if i control myself." he spoke in a deep demonic voice. He stood completed "My body is art." he then sprang, in a blink of an eye he was in front of her. He made ice surround her legs and swung down a full force. He knew she would block therefor he was ready to instantly move.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:44 pm
Scarlet smiled..."I was not using my puppetry cousin. Like i said i was using my magic which is far superior then your puppetry and magic put together. You should know this!" Scarlet wingled her fingers and made his body at least pause for a second. He was right he wasn't able to be controled....fully. She simply broke free from the ice and moved away from his blow. Suddenly she began to mimic his moves. where he moved she did as well...she was insinc with his movments...or was it that she made it that way? Scarlet muttered another spell and the trees around began to grow alive. The branches shot out at him and wrapped out him along with the roots as well.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:56 pm
Ryuu had released a seal inside him, "No more control." he moved freely. He punched down at her. "Scarlet, Art is a Blast!" he then self destructed, a blast unreasonably powerful. The scroll made it so she couldn't absorb it. It was so powerful it destroyed all barriers. The blast took up a 500 mile radius, heading for the castle.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:02 pm
Scarlet quickly recovered form his pucnch and jumped into the air. The blast stopped and it began to levitate off the ground. She clenched her jaw then sent it flying out of the earth. Her hands were slightly burned and the damage that was done was done. "Well that was a close one...i better make sure you don't do that again. Boys were always crappy when it came to playing with fire." She muttered another spell and fire formed in her palms. Since it was her fire it did not burn her but the heat did irritate the already burned skin. She shot it toward Ryuu and manipulated it. It swirled around him and began to form into a tornado. The more it spinned the hotter it got.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:24 pm
The explosion had only reached Brai enough to burn him on one side. Leaving a red burn from his right hand to his shoulder. "That wasn't very nice." the mad elf looked almost close to tears with the pain his body could hardly hadle. "I don't like misses Ryuu. She hurts meeeee."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:49 pm
Ryuu had easily walked out of the tornado. "That's sad, I told you elements wont help you." he smirked.

(( Really...? ))

Perverted Juicebox

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:26 pm
"But a distraction duh," Scarlet chuckled as the fire became her. She had thrusted her sword at him as it continued to pulsate and realease a heavenly like aura. She leaned closer at his ear and whispered, "Should have seen it coming Ryuu." She smiled knowing it was him and not some stupid puppet. Her eyes were light blue and she could see his heart slowly pumping and his soul slowly being tainted by whatever it was that was seeping out of the sword.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:31 pm
At the last second Ryuu had sidestepped leaving her just floating in the air. He then sent a sonic Boom towards her, one that would ripple flesh. It was an all around him, making everything just fall.

(( GodMod Much?! ))

Perverted Juicebox

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:43 pm
((no honestly im only doing it because you keep dodging her attacks and she takes damage..yet he doens't thats a bit un fair don't you think stare Im sure others would agree ))

Scarlet waved it all away. "Now that some of my tainted magic is in you...you will slowly become weaker." She smiled and floated over to Brai. "So what did you think about that?" She smiled.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:19 pm
(I agree! 4laugh )  

Gold Marra

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:25 pm
((See biggrin *hugs Marra* i have rights too crying lol))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:23 pm
Ryuu sighed, "Scarlet you've forgotten the rules of out family." As he talked her magic had been extracted. He smirked, he looked down at Brai. "That was sad." he laughed.

Perverted Juicebox

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:52 pm
"But you are not family...you seem to forget Ryuu...you left the family long ago!" Scarlet snapped her fingers and her magic was in her hands. It had turned into a little sphere. Inside was Ryuu's magic. "Now i finally have what belongs to this family....and all you have is your puppetry."  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games